- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was a long time in the making, and we’d appreciate feedback. We want to know if we should do others like this. For technical problems email oishi1@rocketmail.com

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to characters real or immaginary is strictly coincidental, yeah, that's it, coincidental. No reason striking familiarity with various people of the giantess community should arouse suspicion.

 

-----begin filler---

The story so far, (obvious ripoff Star Wars music plays) The silhouette of the orchestra can be seen in the distance. Just imagine the text is scrolling through space as you read it and try to keep up. I hope your imagination doesn’t make it move to fast.

 

You’ve wanted to go to Forbidden Dish for a long time. Your friends decided to come with you. You aren’t sure they know what the deal is, but you let them come anyway. If you aren’t familiar with Forbidden Dish, most things will be explained throughout the story, but it still wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if you read the other stories. If you like this story you will undoubtedly want to read the others. They are available on girlfood and oishi1’s individual portfolios. Feel free to explore. Let us know what characters you liked and what could use more or less detail. I’m adding this to the story notes on short chapters because the dealio will only accept chapters of five hundred words or more and I don’t want to make it hard to poke around.

 

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush

 

considering most choose your own adventures are about survival and this one is about trying to die, I don’t know what is considered a happy or a sad ending. I guess we’ll have to go through it to find out. What else? Oh, if you are visiting from Deviant art and don’t have an account here, feel free to comment under the image on Deviant Art, or make an account with giantessworld. It is the absolutely most impressive collection of giantess stories I’ve seen, and they are all tagged, so you don’t have to wander into something you don’t like. It’s a great place and if you like our stuff, you’ll find plenty to love here. There, maybe the commercial plug will excuse the padding. I hope I hope I hope. Well, here goes. Hopefully, I don’t have to do this too often. The powers that be might not like it.

 

---end filler---

The building was unassuming. If you hadn't read the reviews online you would automatically think it was just another restaurant and never give it a second thought. This place, however, had the ability to make all of your dreams come true. You and two of your best friends walked through the door and were greeted by a beautiful redheaded woman with a warm smile.

 

"Welcome to forbidden dish. Is this your first time?" She asks, with practice but without boredom. The three of you nod, "Ok will you be needing red bands or blue?"

 

"Could you explain the difference?" You ask.

 

 

 

"Sure. For easy, one glance identification purposes, we offer three primary band colors: blue bands are worn by predators, red bands by prey, and green bands are worn by staff. Staff members can also be asked to be predators by any customer,"

 

You know exactly what you want. It is what you came all this way for.

 

 

 

[ Male character, "Red bands all around please"] [go to chapter 2]