- Text Size +

Day three of my new life as a toy for Gracie and Trish. Overnight the humiliation continued. After eating food of Trish’s foot, the girls knew that I was theirs to be toyed with. If I kept giving into their demands, maybe they would decrease the speed they were shrinking me at, showing any sort of retaliation may force them to downsize me even quicker. I had slept at the foot of Gracie’s bed. I was instructed to curl around her feet and give them warmth. I got hardly any sleep. When I was close to falling asleep, a sudden kick from Gracie’s powerful foot would strike me in the gut. Mind you, I’d rather be keeping Gracie’s feet warm than Trish. There was something about her that scared me more than Gracie. Even though she hasn’t exploited me as much as Gracie, it just feels like that the fact that Trish is younger than me makes it more exciting for her to do as she pleads with me. I knew I was in for another rough day...  


 

‘WAKE UP’ Gracie shouted, kicking me repeatedly in the stomach. I placed both my hands on her feet and tried to force them back, but they were just too damn powerful to contain.

‘Gracie...I’m…..awake’ I managed to cough out during each interval of the continuing kicking. She stopped and smiled at my beaten self.

‘Lie down on the floor, I want to rest my feet on you and not the cold floor’ she said.

‘But, it’s carpet, and the heatings been on all night’ I replied. She gave a confused look at me.

‘Are you questioning a demand Michael?’ she said.

‘No, Gracie, sorry’ I replied back. It was like an automatic response now, I’ve only been here for three days!

I quickly jumped off the bed and laid flat on my back next to Gracie’s bed. These 10 year old clothes were already beginning to feel lose due to the loss of a few inches last night. Gracie smiled when she saw that I was in position and swiveled around and placed her barefeet onto my chest. She wiggled her beautifully crafted toes about and then moved her right foot and planted it onto my face.

‘Be a good boy Michael’ she cooed. I began to inhale, breathing heavily. ‘It’s sooo cute to find a little guy that likes girls feet’ she laughed. she moved both her feet off me and stood up. ‘Up you get little man’ she ordered. I jumped straight up and again was taken back by how much bigger Gracie was getting. I was just slightly over her shoulders. She smiled and messed with my hair with her large hand.

‘Gracie, will I ever return to normal height?’ I asked hopefully. She smiled but didn’t reply for a few moments.

‘No’ she simply said.

‘But-’

‘Listen Michael’ she stepped closer, staring me down. ‘By the time this is over, I’ll be using you to massage my toes whilst I’m out and about dating guys who can actually please me, heck I want you to be small enough that you just live under my toenail because that’s how insignificant you will be after all this, once me and Trish find another soul to torment, you’ll be finished, so you better be giving us 100% so that we don’t lose interest in you, got it?’ She continued to stare down at me.

‘Yes Gracie’ Sounding no louder than a mouse squeaking.

‘Now, get the nail file, my toenails are getting a little rusty’ she said and went to sit at her desk. She couldn’t be serious. She wants me to rot under her toenails. This was going to far, sooner or later, I have to try and escape before I shrink down to a kids doll. I went to her dressing table and picked up the nail file and walked over to Gracie, who was turning on her computer.

‘Well get down under there, or are you too big?’ she asked.

‘No it’s fine, really’ I quickly replied. She moved the chair back, allowing me space to get under the desk. I crawled under and had my back up against the wall, with my neck and head being bent downwards by the desk itself. I had stretched my legs out from under the desk, waiting for the arrival of Gracie’s feet. Moments later, she moved in, avoiding my legs and feet and placed her feet onto my lap. A few days ago, her feet were cute and small but now, now they were probably slightly bigger than my feet and easily held me down, restricting my movement or trying to readjust my position. I kept staring at her feet, in awe. I know the situation I was in was bad, extremely bad. However I just kept thinking that I was now serving a Goddess. I mean, there wasn’t a thing wrong with her, everything was perfect, from her toes to her hair.

‘Are you actually going to do anything Michael’ Gracie said, losing her patience and began tapping her mammoth size feet on my lap.

‘Yes, yes Gracie, right away’ I replied and began rubbing the file gently up and down each one of her toes. Gracie smiled from above and just began to browse for clothes and keep up with her social media sites.


I had continued to file her toes delicately for twenty minutes before she decided I deserved a break. She moved her chair back and smiled at me. I began to crawl out from the space from under her desk, however she raised her foot to my face, stopping me from continuing.

‘Kiss it’ she demanded. I looked at her perfectly crafted feet and gave in and planted a kiss on her foot. ‘Again’ she said softly. Again, I followed her command. ‘Kiss each one of my toes’. I obliged. I gave a delicate kiss to each one of her toes. They were very sensitive and would move slightly after each kiss. ‘Wow, you were very easy to train, much easier than the last one?’ Wait there had been others?

‘The last one’ I aske. She smiled at me.

‘Of course, but that doesn’t matter now’ she replied. Before I had time to give her further questions, she stuck her big toe in my mouth and ordered me to suck, and I did, like a baby with its bottle. I felt her big toe get bigger in my mouth, what was happening.

‘I’m shrinking you to 4’5, Trish wants to have a lot of fun with you later’ she smiled. Before I could oppose what she was doing, she pushed her foot further and forced me back under the desk. I was holding her massive foot in both hands and continued to suck, like a good little boy.           

‘