- Text Size +

Chapter 4
Today Mike woke to movement.  His entire environment was being spun or so it felt like until the spinning motion eventually stopped.


Mike found himself naked again as usual with his ass-hole as sore as ever.  So slowly reaching for his speedos where they had normally been left he pulled them on and then looked around.  At the open end his entire view had changed from a desk top to a room full of equipment and devices.  He saw strange monitors on desk tops with tools that he had no idea what to call.  These too in addition to everything else were massive in size. 


Beyond them were grey concrete walls that looked like were consisting of huge cinder blocks that were containing the room.  With massive openings that let sunlight in.. Windows.  But this type of glass were the very thick blocks that only let in light in which nobody could see out of and nobody on the outside could see through.  Very thick glass blocks he's seen before on regular older style homes.


To the right he saw a common everyday door with a bolt lock near the knob.  The floor was a grey unpainted concrete surface.  Then it all began to make sense.  Mike was being held in a common house basement.   Something anyone in the northeast might be expected to  have.


"GOOD AFTERNOON MR. JOHNSON.  I'M SORRY ABOUT THE RATHER RUDE WAY OF WAKING YOU UP TODAY BUT YOU'VE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH REST LATELY AND IT'S TIME TO MOVE THINGS ON A BIT ESPECIALLY NOW THAT WE'VE DETERMINED A LOT ABOUT YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND MENTAL STABILITY.  IN SHORT, I'M CERTAIN THAT YOU CAN HANDLE THE NEXT TO LAST PHASE OF THE INDOCTRINATION PERIOD.   THIS WILL ENTAIL YOUR SEEING ME IN MY FULL GLORY.  I'LL WARN YOU FIRST THOUGH.  I'M NOTHING SPECIAL OTHER THAN MY RELATIVE SIZE TO YOU AND I APPEAR LIKE ANY OTHER LADY YOU'D SEE ON YOUR WAY TO WORK OR IN A SHOPPING MALL.


TRUTH BE KNOWN YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN ME BEFORE, IT'S JUST TAKING YOUR MIND A WHILE TO ACCEPT THAT FACT BUT SHORTLY WE'LL FORCE ANOTHER REALITY UPON THAT CONCIOUSNESS OF YOURS.   A REALITY OF SIZE.  


DO YOU THINK YOU ARE READY TO SEE ME NOW MR. JOHNSON?"


What the hell was this crazy broad going to do now?   Mike contemplated as he once again made a movement to his bucket of sand to relieve himself.  Upon pulling his member out of his speedos in order to take aim at the middle of the bucket he noticed that the sand or rock crystals or whatever they were had been changed. 


Letting his urine flow forth he also noticed that his water bottle level had been refilled too.  She must be doing maintenance while I'm knocked out he gathered. Once this regular task was through  Mike walked over to the bars to see if he could see the lady.  Perhaps there was some tiny window far away that she would be peering through, like a man hiding behind a curtain in the Wizard of Oz, that would make this hole place an actual aircraft hanger..  Anything to disprove the size and appearance that he saw.  


When she spoke to him again he determinded that the voice was now coming from behind his cell cleverly obscuring her as usual.  In any event he would need a description of her for the police reports later on he reasoned.  But that hand that he saw and touched yesterday was real.  This did not comfort him.


"I'LL NEED  YOU TO SIT DOWN UPON THE MATTRESS ONCE MORE MR. JOHNSON.  I'VE FOUND THAT FOR THIS PHASE IT IS BEST THAT PEOPLE BE SEATED AS WELL.  WE DON'T WANT YOU PASSING OUT AND CAUSING BODILY INJURY TO YOURSELF NOW DO WE?"


Sure why not at this point?  Mike gathered.  Given, she had been right about her instructions in the past.  And due to his prelimnary shocking realizations perhaps being very close to the floor wouldn't be a bad idea.  So down he sat.


"Ok lady I'm sitting now, show yourself so that we can get this over with and talk about how much trouble we might be in should we not come to some type of understanding."
Mike pretty much was bluffing about threats at this juncture but he'd use anything that he had until he was sure he had nothing left to bargain with.  Very soon he would find out that having nothing would indeed prove to be the case.


"OK LITTLE ONE, BRACE YOURSELF BECAUSE  HERE I COME.  I'LL BE MOVING IN FRONT OF YOUR VIEW TO THE RIGHT OF THE ENTRANCE TO YOUR HABITAT SO KEEP YOUR EYES POINTED IN THAT DIRECTION."


My habitat?  She means my fucking jail cell the crazy bitch... 


Then Michael felt tremors.. The same ones that he had felt before but had dismissed due to the fact that he had no idea what could be causing them.   But now his mind was starting to put two and two together as the slaps of feminine shoes across soles and a floor could be heard once again. 


Mike tensed up with anticipation and trained his eyes over to the right of the cage.  Even he  was looking forward to this at this point in time.


Then a wall or sky of white passed before the cage and proceeded to move or lumber further away.  It kept moving away until  he could make out the white as having shapes that resembled a lab coat.  Then the coat had arms too that moved back and forth as they traveled away yet more into his whole view.


Then a head on top of the coat became visible with long white greying ropes spun into a bun that had to be the hair of the back of her head came into view.   Glacing down as the behemoth continued on into the basement a navy-blue knee high dress flowed down and out of the white coat followed by some tan legs that were encased in what appeared to be normal everyday hose. 


And finally the slapping mystery was solved when he saw those same dark sling backs, one of which he was already very much acquainted with, fastened to feet that were indeed several times longer than his entire body.


Everything moved in a fluid motion just like a normal sized lady would do but this was no normal sized lady Mike quickly surmised as she came to an abrupt stop. 


Mike could only wait with stiffled breath for her to turn around.   Perhaps he'd see a tin face or a plastic one that held no emotions proving that this gigantic beast was a robot.
And slowly turning around she did.


What Mike saw was indeed the lady from a few days ago.  Except now she was as big if not  bigger than King Kong and no longer wearing winter clothing.  She was wearing an arrogant smug smile upon her face instead.


She was indeed as he had figured elderly.  Possibly in her late 50s to early 60s.  She probably still supported some C sized breasts underneath her coat.  She was slim and even looked a bit athletic even though the wrinkles and loose skin that gives away the tell tale signs of aging were beginning to make themselves pronounced.


Then she smiled more and waved to him. 


Mike could only glare wide eyed at the spectacle.. Nothing that he'd seen in his entire life could have prepared him for this.  Now her indoctrination methods were making good sense to him.  Had he seen her on the very first day then perhaps he would have most definately lost his marbles at that point.


It was almost beyond words.   It was as if she were a living, breathing, monolith..   A mountain...  A Giant!.. No, a Giantess at that!


She was keeping her distance for now and he appreciated that as he had already gotten up and back peddled to the cage bars behind him in an instinctual urge to run away.  But she had already seen to it that he'd have no such options.


So the two continued to stare at each other.  One totaly humbled. The other omnificent in her presence and demeaner.


It was Mrs. Gunckel who broke the stalemate.


"NOW DO YOU SEE WHY I WENT TO SUCH PAINS TO BRING THIS ABOUT SLOWLY? 
EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT ME THAT THIS IS THE BEST WAY.  SURE THERE'S BEEN SOME WHO DIDN'T GET YOUR LUXURY OF TEMPERANCE BUT THOSE PEOPLE HAD THAT COMING, HE, HE.  OH, AND THE UNFORTUNATE ONES WHO HAD TO ENDURE MY LEARNING CURVE IN THE BEGINNING."


Michael wanted to ask about what had happened to some of her past victims but no words were forthcoming.  He could only gawk and stare.


So there was a awkward silence again.  Only to be broken by her who was clearly confident to take the lead in doing so.


"MR. JOHNSON.  GO AHEAD AND ASK ME A QUESTION IF YOU'D LIKE.  I'M SURE YOU'VE GOT PLENTY AT THIS POINT AND TIME."


Michael looked down to take some deep breaths and gather his courage which he did.  Then looking up he asked her.


"What is it like being a giant?


"OH, I'M NOT A GIANT LITTLE ONE. I'M TRULY ONLY FIVE FEET, TEN TO BE EXACT.


Mrs. Gunkel repsonded in a smiling dismissive fashion.


IT IS YOU WHO ARE OUT OF HIS NORMAL ENVIRONMENT DUE TO HIS SIZE OR LACK THERE OF.  LOOK AROUND  YOU?

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT WOULD PROVE YOUR VERSION OVER MINE?  EVERYTHING AROUND YOU WOULD SUGGEST THE INVERSE.  THAT IT IS YOU WHO ARE SMALL.  NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. 

 
SOON I WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF YOUR LIVING HABITAT AND LET YOU EXPLORE A LITTLE IN BETWEEN EXAMINATIONS.  THERE ARE A SERIES OF TESTS THAT WE  HAVE TO PERFORM AND I'M GOING TO NEED YOUR COOPERATION TO AN EXTENT IF YOU ARE GOING TO ENDURE THEM AS STRESS FREE AS POSSIBLE.  AND BESIDES I CAN IMPROVE YOUR LIVING ARRANGEMENTS TOO WITH YOUR COOPERATION.

 
I TRY TO WORK ON A PRIVLEDGE BASED SYSTEM HERE.  THE MORE YOU COOPERATE, THE MORE PRIVLEDGES I GRANT.  BUT IF YOU MISBEHAVE I HAVE MY WAYS OF CORRECTING THAT TOO SO PLEASE DO TRY TO BE A GOOD LITTLE MAN. HE, HE.  OH I EVEN HAVE TRUSTEES HERE YOU WILL FIND!


PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEARNED HOW TO FULLY COOPERATE YOU COULD SAY.  I'LL INTRODUCE YOU TO ONE OF THEM VERY SOON AS WELL.  BUT FOR NOW WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO TAKE YOU OUT OF THERE SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE A  LOOK AROUND?
I IMAGINE IT HAS BEEN VERY TEDIOUS AND BORING IN THAT LIVING HABITAT AND BESIDES IT WOULD SEEM THAT YOU NEED JUST A TAD BIT MORE PROOF OF YOUR DIMINIUTIVE STATURE AT PRESENT ANYHOW."


Ah, what he'd been waiting for.  A chance to escape as his possiblities of it would increase ten fold outside of this prison cell that he was currently contained within.


Michael summoned his courage once more as he tried to agree with her.


"Sure, let me out of here so that I can see how a Giant lives.  It must not be easy I'm sure.  You must require tons of food."


Michael was now walking towards the opening again trying to get a better view of his surroundings so that he could plot his escape from the Jack and the Beanstalk Giantess he surmised.


"VERY GOOD LITTLE ONE!  OH, YOU'RE COMING ALONG SO QUICKLY. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT WE WILL BE DOING THE PHYSICALS AND EVERYTHING.  I JUST LOVE IT WHEN I GET A BRAVE ONE LIKE YOURSELF. I SUPPOSE WE CAN MOVE ALONG TO THE FINAL STAGE OF YOUR ACCLIMATION MR. JOHNSON. 


THE PHASE WHERE I ACTUALLY  PHYSICALLY HANDLE  YOU!"


She spoke as she briskly advanced on his cage much faster than she had orginally moved into full view just moments ago with her enthusiasm waxing over her initial cautionary slowness. 

To see such a mountain of a figure moving so quickly towards  him made the blood go cold in his body while his scared eyes got wide once more.  Michael found  himself running to the opposite side of the cage once again in a feeble attempt to elude her but it seemed that she didn't notice his change in spirits or simply ignored it as her body stopped right in front of his opening.  At which point he could see her right arm lift over his cell.


Then all at once his ceiling was lifted away letting in a whole bunch of light, all at once.  Mike's eyes readjusted to the new brilliance in spectrum as he made out  her smiling face way above him.  Then her other arm  came out of the skies as he saw a massive wrinkled hand falling down right upon him.