[Reviews - 3] starstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6528 Read: 47760
Published: December 30 2013 Updated: February 18 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: A DESPAIR TO REMEMBER by timescribe [Reviews - 2] half-star (634 words)

2. Chapter 2: BERRIED OR CREAM-MATED by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (538 words)

Due to the fact that this chapter's poem was originally posted under the 300 words minimum rule, it will not be accepted now, unless, as I have, I included the last verse of chapter one's poem, to make up the words.

3. Chapter 3: THE JENNY BEAN by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (603 words)

4. Chapter 4: LIVING WITHIN BOUNDARIES by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (695 words)

5. Chapter 5: MURPHY'S LORE by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (610 words)

6. Chapter 6: SOMEONE GROWN OR THE OTHER SHRUNKEN? by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (548 words)

7. Chapter 7: THE MOON ON SCRABBLE HILL by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (622 words)

(Disclaimer & Spoiler Warning: Verse 1 is the original poem “There was a Maid” from Classics Illustrated#527, June 1956; most likely taken from an unknown earlier source. All subsequent verses are my own).

 

8. Chapter 8: DIMENSION OF TRUST by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (585 words)

Fed up with waiting for God to answer his prayers, a man invents a dimensional projector in order to search all realms for a romantic partner.

9. Chapter 9: A WHO HEARS THE DOC by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (984 words)

Spoiler Warnings: Occasional recaps of events in "Horton hears a Who" and "Daisy-Head Mayzie". This chapter is a sequel to both.

10. Chapter 10: KROFFT SUPERPOEM by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (709 words)

Dr Shrinker finally captures a Shrinkie long enough to put him on the market, but what will the woman who buys him do?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Brief spoilers of Krofft Supershow subplots.