- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All reviews are appreciated. In time, I will pick which type of scene to write based on what the reviews are telling me. So please, create an account and review. I could create a story tailored to your fantasy.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This Chapter contains both types of vore. First is soft vore, which isn't very graphic. Next is hard vore, and it is extrememly graphic. You've been warned.

Also, I can't figure out how to keep the paragraphs indented. Sorry :/

 

Soft Vore

 

Chloe placed Kevin onto her tongue, her tastebuds gliding down his back. He looked up in awe at the cavern that was her mouth. The light shimmered through the opening, casting jagged shadows from her teeth. Chloe’s tongue slightly shifted as it savored his taste. Her breathing was slow and controlled. It put Kevin at peace as he surveyed his surroundings. Her teeth, white as a lamb, shined in their saliva coating. He could see his reflection in each pearly white. Suddenly, he was pressed against the roof of the mouth, the tongue sliding him toward the back of her throat. He knew what was to come of him and he was alright with his fate. Chloe savored his salty skin one last time and tilted her back. She closed her eyes, focusing on the movement in her throat. Kevin was slowly pushed toward the gaping blackness, her uvula sliding over his misted body. Each warm breath she gave covered him in a mist that seemed to lubricate him for his voyage. In an instant, her throat muscles contracted onto his small form, forcing him to his end. Kevin said nothing; he only cried for he knew this was it. His face was now covered in the saliva that coated her throat. Chloe swallowed hard, sending her meal to her stomach. The morsel inched its way toward its demise, and Chloe sat in amusement as she felt it slide further into her body.

 

 

Hard Vore

Heather screamed in horror as she watched her friend be swallowed alive. Thoughts raced through her head. She paced inside her prison, a plastic container that she was placed in along with Kevin and the others. Kevin was now gone, and she knew she would be too. Before Heather could come up with any means of escape, two large fingers grasped at her ankles and lifted her swiftly out of the bucket. The other survivors tried to catch her but were left behind in the container. They screamed her name, losing more hope with each cry of fear. Heather’s destination was clear as the monster held her in front of her emotionless lips. The lips parted, revealing a waiting tongue behind sharp teeth. Heather managed to scream before being hurled onto the waiting tongue. Chloe loved that first taste of salt. When her food was scared, it especially tasted good because of the sweat that clung to its body. After the first taste of salt, though, the next taste was even more intoxicating. Heather was lathered over by stringy spit from the tongue as it rubbed itself all over her. She was granted a small break before the tongue slammed her to the side of the pink prison. Falling into the side of the cheek, Heather quickly bounced back and landed on something hard. Looking down, she had landed on a molar. She looked up and saw the matching tooth. Heather immediately threw up her shaking arms and screamed horrendously. Without any form of remorse, Chloe bit down with a sickening crunch.

The small voice she had heard from within her mouth had ceased. Many other squelches and squirts echoed throughout her cavernous mouth followed by the squishing sounds of goo and mush between her teeth and her tongue. Chloe savored the metallic yet salty taste as it coated her taste buds. Once she opened her eyes, she shoveled the remains of her food to the back of her throat with her tongue and swallowed it like a smoothie. The hungry girl reached for the container another time, bringing out two young women. She held one in each hand. They were yelling things back and forth to one another but the giantess paid them no mind. Chloe brought the morsel in her left to her lips and inserted her legs. The poor girl cried in horror after seeing her legs pass through the already red stained teeth. The once pearly whites were soaked in red with small pieces of red meat sticking here and there. They were nothing more to her than the food that slid down her gullet. Chloe bit down, severing each leg at its hip. Screaming wildly, the young girl spasmed and shook violently, a red mist covering the lips of the monster. Bone jutted out from her waist, nearly poking the giant girl in the lip. A starving tongue slid out from between those lips and underneath the crying girl. It disappeared with the girl back into its home as quickly as it had appeared, and the ominous lips snapped shut, sealing them inside. The woman in Chloe’s right hand shook with terror and sadness. She heard the screaming of her friend deep within the mouth of the monster. Watching the massive jaw lower, she closed her tear stained eyes and looked away. Chloe brought her lower jaw back into place and smashed the food caught in between. The faint high pitched noise had now stopped, and Chloe chewed the gummy bits. She heard a miniscule “pop” as the head of the food found its way into the path of mashing teeth. Swallowing slowly, the bloody mess slid down her throat gracefully, finding its way to the depths below. The giant immediately opened her eyes and peered down on the woman in her right hand. The woman began to yell and shake her head “no”, but the enclosed fist began to move toward the messy lips.

The huge mouth in front of her opened wide as it revealed darkness. With a jolt forward, the small woman was cast into death itself. Tumbling down the tongue and toward the throat, the tongue threw her toward the throat. Then, Chloe swallowed. The woman slid down the esophagus. It constricted her and pushed her forward. She slid downward in tubing for what seemed like an eternity as each tube completely surrounded her body. The young girl plopped into the stomach with a loud splash. She could see nothing but knew what resided there. Floating pieces of her friends grazed her legs. She was wading in the stuff. Stomach Acid began its work, burning her skin. Acid splashed about as the girl thrashed in the burning water. Falling onto her side, she choked on it. She could feel her skin peeling away in layers. After getting inside her mouth, it began to eat her from the inside out.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I assume the next chapter will be with all forms of crush. Please review, and let me know what you think! :)

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.