- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to come back for the time being since I was inspired to right about some of the enormous Izzy's activities back when there was no one to come in contact with on the island, enjoy!

 

It has almost been a week since she woke up from exhaustion caused by countless hours of swimming. The cruise ship she was on had sunk and with no other heads above the water, she was forced to look for land on her own. 

 

That seemed like an eternity ago to her now, Izzy has grown very accustomed to surviving on the island she found herself on. The issues of being alone and of finding help one day still remain, however staying alive is not an issue at all. 

 

At first she was very frightened and hopeless, but that all changed when she realized that one way or another she had become a tower of a being. On day two her clothes were taken off and ever since then they have stayed off. She has essentially turned the island and everything on it into her bitch, for lack of a better term.

 

Currently Izzy is simply wandering, because of the vastness of the island there is always a new area to explore, and this time around she is going through the woods, all of the trees there shorter than she is. It's getting close to being late afternoon, and so she is beginning to feel hungry. Anything that she wants is on the menu.

 

Her feet cover great amounts of distance in such a small amount of time, that the young lumbering long neck dinosaur could barely begin to panic for Izzy was standing right over it. Back when she was part of a civilization,Izzy was always an odd girl. She was eager to try things that people just saw as weird and nonsensical. 

 

She bends down and puts her hands on the dinosaur, they are huge when adults but since this one is a youngster it is only about the size of her two feet together. The creature wails as its feet leave the ground and it is brought up high in the air where it is closely observed and looked at by the curious young women who has never seen a long neck dinosaur of this grey color.

 

Her lips part and what into view for the juvenile reptile is the most dangerous thing in the whole island, the mouth of the only human present. Holding the dinosaur so that its long tail is pointed towards the ground, she eases its head and a good portion of its also long neck into her mouth. Her lips meet one more, but her teeth don't. 

 

Izzy continues to stand there as she begins to gently suck on the head and a portion of the scaly beast's neck. Its short but powerful legs flail like mad and so does its tail, but the women could not care less. She starts walking once again, at this point sucking on the dino like its a lollipop. The victim can't see a thing but the suction feeling is very clear to notice and so is the great moistness and humidity of the mouth. 

 

Finally light comes back to the poor thing's eyes as its head is removed from the maw, and although things are better now they are still rather terrible as every now and then the gigantic pink tongue of the being that's holding it comes out and gives its upper body a nice and long lick.

 

Izzy notices a rock formation once she is outside of the woods and from that she knows to take a quick right from where she is standing. She quickly walks through a short distance of open plains before she arrives at a very large tree that is as tall as her. On the highest branch hang accessories, made by her for her. She puts the head back in her mouth so that dinosaur's pathetic cries are muted and she can pick what to put on in peace.

 

After about a minute, she reaches with free hand and takes off a necklace. The part that goes around her neck is made of sturdy vines and the item hanging from it is the school of a Tyrannosaurus.

 

She simply lets go of the reptile which has no hope of surviving a fall from this much of a height. As it hits the ground it goes silent and Izzy goes ahead and puts on the necklace. The skull of the King of the Dinosaurs fits in snuggly between the girls enormous breasts. She smiles and begins to wander once more, hoping to run into another lollipop.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And that's it for now, leave a review telling me what you think and what you'd like to see me write next if anything, thanks!