- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter adds something big in, literally! Please leave your thoughts and suggestions, thanks!

 

 

The foot keeps coming at Michael at an extremely fast pace. Even if Michael tried to get out of it's way he couldn't have. Natalie just barely raises her foot off the ground the last second as it keeps coming forward and her toes bang right into Michael's chest as he sits. He gets the wind knocked out of him and was also forced onto his back by the force of the hit. Like the case with the raptor kick it wasn't her hardest, nowhere near it actually, it's not like she wants to break bones.

 

Air still flows to her shirt's pocket from the two little holes on the side of the closed button. Aren is pretty claustrophobic in here, it's a big pocket but it still leaves his legs cramped. Natalie's peers at her pocket and sees Aren moving around inside, his movements are nowhere near frantic. "You can come out in a bit sweetie, don't worry." Wanting her focus on Michael, Natalie pulls her pink shirt down as she sits.

 

Pulled down farther and tucked between her bottom and the sand so it doesn't come up, Natalie's top is now much tighter against her smooth light skin. It would sound like Aren's tight space issue just got worse, but he's getting presses nice and close to his crush's breasts. His eye and groin are giving him to much pain to make him smile, and so with a content face Aren's immature mind just thinks on about being so close to the girl's bra.

 

With Aren dealt with, the fourteen year old looks back at her friend, who just seems to be finishing getting air back into his lungs regularly. "You're unbelievable Michael, just unbelievable." She says as Aren listens on eager to at least get to hear his bully get what's coming to him.

 

Michael sits up to try and start speaking but his upper half is knocked back down just as it was about a minute ago. It's recovery time all over for Michael as the giantess above him stands up and again pulls her shirt down to keep Aren busy in his own kiddish mind. Michael looks on in sudden horror as that same right foot, which is obviously Natalie's dominant one, slowly raises up into the air and goes about level with her knee.

 

Michael's panicking mind connects the dots in no time and this is when he snaps for the first time. He yells but it comes out more as a shrink. "No! Please! Don't do it! I'll do anything! Please!" He says putting his hands up in futile method of defense. Natalie doesn't say a word and keeps lowering her foot. Her heel sets down in front Michael's feet and the roughly sixty degree angle made between the bottom of her foot and Michael gets smaller and smaller.

 

The soft sole first is on Michael's shins, then knees, then thighs, then crotch, then stomach, and finally her toes come to a rest on his chest. At first she was doing this purely because she saw as the only way to really get Michael as a part of the team. As it went on though she came to a realization of how this actually somewhat... enjoyable. She smiles slowly but wide enough that her shiny white teeth are clearly visible. The smile is short lived however from the shock of seeing Michael burst into tears, the first ever time she's seen him do so.

 

The boy under her foot puts his hands on her toes trying to lift them off as hard as he can, but Natalie can barely even feel him trying to do. "D-Don't crush me!" He yells up wanting to get tears out of his eyes so his vision isn't so blurry but instead he keeps trying to get her foot off. His superior squints at him raising an eye brow. "The moment I lay a finger on you or say anything you think I'm gonna kill you or leave you." She sighs. "It's just a little punishment Mikey." She cutely as she shrugs. "No big deal." The girl adds with a slight wiggle of her toes. "Hmm..." She ponders with her hands on her hips.

 

"Can you tell me why you're being punished?" She asks expectingly. Michael's eye grow tired and fall limp at his sides. "B-Because I'm d-difficult and a big pain!" He blurts just wanting to get out from under there. "Good!" Natalie smiles talking to him as if he's five year old. "I saved your like like twice and Aren's just been going with what he feels is right and what do you do? You make both our times a thousand times harder." As she plays back what he's saying in her head she gets angrier. 

 

"But that's going to stop now, right little boy?" She interrogates him once more. "I'd to have to do this again, but don't think it won't be an option." She presses her toes down hard on his chest for a second to get him out of his frozen stare. Michael coughs lightly before continuing to say whatever she wishes to hear. "Yes! Yes! I'll stop, I promise!" His light voice going up to Natalie's ears fifty feet above.

 

He sounds genuinely terrified right now, and although she wants his ego gone, she doesn't want him scared to say a word around her. She slowly lifts her foot up and as soon as Michael can squeeze out from under it he scurries away about six feet before curling up in cowered ball. Natalie has a seat on the sand and begins to reach for the defeated boy. Seeing this, he tries to resist but his effort are put aside by the hand with no real effort. "D-Don't be scared." She says softly wondering if she was too harsh, she did the foot thing to add fear but not this much...

 

As Michael sits scared in her palm, she uses the fingers on there free hand to help him wipe away some tears. "It's so hard having to deal with you and Aren arguing all the time, it was like this even back in the city. I just couldn't really stop it. And it shows, I have no idea what I'm doing." Natalie says honestly drying his tears as she does so. "I shouldn't have put you under my foot, I j-just wasn't thinking." She adds sadly. How on earth could she just not assume making a Michael feel like he's about to get squelched wouldn't terrify him nearly out of his mind.

 

Michael looks up both weakly and shyly now he feels his respect is gone. He gulps and nods slowly. Natalie pats his head with a singled finger then moves that hand over to there shirt and undoes the button. She reaches in out comes Aren, nearly asleep in Natalie's hand. "Alright... let's try and maybe forget this happened… I think we've all done some pretty bad stuff here." How holding both in two different hands, the enormous teen looks to the recovering Michael. "Sorry." Then to Aren, who the worst she's done to is yell into his ear on accident. "Sorry." Michael goes next, much to the other two's relief seeing he doesn't demand to said sorry to first. "Sorry, sorry." He says quietly to both. 

 

Aren clears his throat and no longer covers his black eye, it's still in pretty bad shape though. "Sorry Natalie for… whatever." He gestures Natalie to combine hands and she does to. Aren walks over from Natalie's right hand to her left where Michael stands awkwardly. He suddenly wraps his arms around Michael in a big hug and slowly but naturally Michael hugs his junior buddy back. "Sorry dude." Aren says meaningly before hearing the same thing from Michael. Aren grins slightly, he must look out of this world cute and sensitive to his beloved.

 

The giant audience member of this moves her now free right hand to her chest. "Awwwww..." Aren lets go eventually, ending the touching little moment between the two. Michael has had a somewhat blank stare this whole time, imagining Natalie's foot coming down on him over and over. "I n-need sleep..." He says simply after a bit of silence from everyone. This whole lesson may have been for the best, but it's gonna take a while to get over it. Natalie looks to Aren who's on the same hand and he nods, letting out a yawn. 

 

"I thought you guys were hungry though." She says looking at the near over cooked raptor. She plucks it out by the end of the tail she kept out of the flames. She blows on it over and over as Aren watches curiously an Michael tries to keep his eyes open. It cools down soon enough and everybody gets a share to make them satisfied. 

 

"I was tired too and you can bet we'll knock it no time on full stomachs!" She says smiling a bit as she goes down from her sat up position to lay on her back. She puts both boys above her head rather than to her sides in case she rolls over in her sleep. With the fire's immense light dying down, all three close there eyes in order to sleep through the first night. However Natalie's bothered by her actions, and it stops from sleeping no matter how tired she is. She reaches above her head and grabs Michael, waking him up in the process. 

 

"H-Huh?" He says lifting his head up with his light brown eyes still closed, although feeling awful she can't help but giggle at the sight of that, it's just too adorable. "I just want to say again I'm really sorry, can you please please forgive me? Don't get me wrong, you were a major pain, but I went too far." She explains sounding ashamed, she simply got lost in the power and she knows it. Aren's fast sleep by now so there's no protest when Natalie puckers her soft plush lips and plants a kiss on Michael's torso. Sure enough that gets him wide awake. "F-Forgive me? Please?" She says in that cutesy voice she uses when wanting to. 

 

Michael smiles softly as the exhaustion gets his eyes droopy from their widened position. He could let it go he assumes, if she's this sorry there's no way she'll do it again. Also, everyone's on good terms now so there's just bright times ahead. He knows it too… he knows he did get what was coming to him, trying to stay top when there's someone who's knee is over you is a bad idea. It'll take time, but he'll work hard to make himself a better person. "F-Forgiven... now sleep... please... tired..." He says going limp. "Oh right, right!" She says putting back next to Aren. Michael's still limp and has barely enough energy to turn his head to Aren. He gave the kid a black eye and not even ten minutes later Aren hugged him and said sorry first. 

 

Michael forgives Aren for his failure to get his back and at this point almost feels guilty, but he gets over the feeling as he falls asleep. Feeling much better, the leader of the three closes her eyes and falls into a nice peaceful sleep as well. That leaves Aren who actually was the first to pass out, but rather than good thoughts of what's to come his mind raced with thoughts of him and Natalie together without Michael. No Michael and no clothes, just paradise with who he's nearly convinced himself is his girlfriend.

 

All stay asleep through the whole of the warm night next to the ever shrinking fire. Natalie is the first to wake about nine hours later. She doesn't need too much sleep and even after a day of constant struggle she's more than ready after nine hours. Michael and Aren on the other hand are still completely out cold next to each other. She rolls onto her stomach and looks over at her two little companions. Oh so slowly, she stands up, making pretty little noise actually due to being in the soft sand. 

 

She tip toes to the edge of the forest and then a tiny bit deeper so the trees trunks have a good amount of size. The trees are still pretty short to her, only about forty feet off the ground or so. What these trees lack in size however they make up in width, their diameter is easily more than six feet. The towering teenager puts her foot at the base of the tree then hugs. She begins to lean back and actually have to use some strength for this, uproots the tree. She eases it down onto the forest floor hoping it doesn't wake up either of the boys.

 

Natalie does this two more times, leaving her with three tree trunks with no branches, having broken those all of. She picks up and tries to remain quiet bringing it back to the shore but silence isn't the only problem as these trees are a struggle to carry. She gently lowers the first one onto the sand which take almost a minute seeing how slowly she goes to avoid awakening the other two. This repeats that process two more times with the other trees she took out and it's finally finished. 

 

Now making a triangle around the ever sleeping Michael and Aren is a wall of thick and tall wood. Natalie looks down at her creation and smiles at her own work. But something crosses her mind, if they wake up and she's gone, they'll probably worry or maybe even panic knowing Michael. She leans over and using her index finger to scratch into the wood. The writing is super light since she thought chipping off anything but the loose bark will make them up. It reads simply, BRB.

 

Finally done with that, Natalie lets out a sigh of relief. Doing so many tasks in just one day has definently made her rather dirty, and it'll be nice to start the day off with a bath. She goes over deep into the jungle, starting on her tippy toes but once she's deep enough she starts to walk normally, not having to worry about the sound of her foot steps traveling that far. Confident that even if they do wake about now they can't get out of the from the tree triangle, Natalie unzips and unbuttons her jeans. Next comes off that bright pink shirt followed by her reaching behind her back undoing her white bra before taking that off as well. She pulls down her under wear and then sticks a single toe in the water to get a feel for the temperature. Even in the morning it's pretty hot due to the blazing power of the sun wherever they may be. 

 

The now bare bodied giantess walks to the middle of it, still standing up. Her feet touch the bottom but nothing below her collar bone is visible. With a relaxing sigh, she takes a few moments to enjoy the feeling of being in the nice water. She realizes actually cleaning up using the water maybe cause some small waves, and she's dropped her clothes close to the mini lake. The fifty foot girl smiles lightly since she's managed to catch that. She reaches over with her arms causing her legs to back since she doesn't want to get out of the water. Her arm is wet so she grabs all the clothes in one big fist then quickly throws it further from the lake. 

 

"Finally..." She says hoping now she can get time to unwind. But no, not just yet. As she starts moving her legs back forward in the brown and blue water, her foot catches on something. It's not something that holds her foot in place, it goes all around with Natalie's foot as she kicks it about in a sudden panic at first. She takes a second to get a good feel for what's around her ankle before bringing her foot up and her arm down. The two meet about half way in front of her stomach in the murky water. She figured they'd be animals in here, but this body of water is too small to host something too dangerous. She's right too, the only thing in here besides her are frightened fish.

 

She grabs it and takes it off from around her ankle and once her hand gets a feel for it she's almost certain not what it is, but what it's made of. She gulps, it's clothing. She winces slowly bringing it further and further up getting closer and closer to taking it out of the water and revealing what it is. It's man made and that's discomforting enough, but it can't be jacket or anything, a strap went around her ankle.

 

It's out of the water now, and Natalie lets out a big gasp as she holds her hand above her head, the object right in front of her face. A light green bra, but this is far different from the white one that belongs to Natalie's. Michael and Aren have done enough of the dumbfounded staring, now it's her turn. Due to it's sheer size and the fact that it's drenched from being deep under water, the bra is actually too heavy for her to hold easily with one finger and so her other hand comes to help. Holding it sprawled out in front of her, she can tell it's been at the bottom of this mini lake for long while.

 

These belong to a girl with D cups, or at least D cups in ratio to her size. But that's not all, it's not just the bigger cups, the hook is bigger, the straps are longer and thicker, this bra grew in ratio to the person wearing it just like Natalie's did. This piece of clothing dwarfs Natalie's, just holding it in front of her makes her feel like a little girl who's not even in middle school, and mind you this is a girl who's boobs way over one thousand and two hundred pounds together. She does some quick thinking in her head, again being a very smart girl. Her eyes widen and in shock of what she concludes in her head she drops the bra, which then slowly goes down to the bottom of the lake once more after a making a big splash.

 

The owner or former owner of this bra, seeing she probably left it, has to be very easily over one hundred feet tall.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So a lot happens in this chapter! Please let me know what you think of what I added and where it could go from here, I'd REALLY appreciate some help. Thanks!