- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Once again a review and suggestion would be very much appreciated because they really get me reary to write once more, thanks!

 

 

"So that's it huh? That's it? You're just going to give up like that?" Michael's father yells into his face from about a foot away in the middle of the forest. "D-Dad..." Michael peeps back in a response. "Y-Yelling could attract d-..." He's cut off. "My yelling can attract whatever it wants! It doesn't matter because nothing can touch us! Don't you know you're Merzen? Just like me! Nothing can touch us." He says lowering his voice to sound more proud as Michael looks on fighting back tears from getting yelled at so much.

 

"Don't think I want to yell, but you just frustrate me so much sometimes son." He says using a calm tone for the first time. "I can't believe you gave in so early the moment that little boy leaves your side. You can't even think of an idea! It's good you deny those that aren't yours but come on! No wonder you lost, you have nothing to back up anything with!" His father yells getting more frustrated as plays back what he says in his head.

 

"B-But sh-she's so big what am I supposed to do?" Michael peeps out staring at the floor nervously. There's a pause from his dad. "You're not good enough just yet to stand up to someone like that, so listen son, I want you to leave." Michael looks up slowly. "Leave... leave what?" He asks curiously. "Them." His father replies. "If there two so called 'friends' won't even bother listening to you and will always team up on you, screw them. Go do your own thing." He answers confident in his son.

 

"W-When I'm alone though I always get attacked by something!" Michael protests raising his voice a bit. His dad smiles. "Good, argue with me!" He says putting his hands behind his back and listening like a military general, standing a foot over his son being a full 6'10''. Michael is silent for a few moments but then clears his throat. "I know th-they have no time for m-minds this great but like... She's so big I'm so so safe next to her. Aren's just Aren but he's really nice even if you're not that nice to him!"

 

Mr. Merzen shakes his head. "You've turned into a follower! You need to be a leader! What do we call followers?" He asks his son expectingly. "E-Employees." He answers sadly. "And what do we call leaders?" His dad asks to his series of questions. "Employers." Michael adds making sure to add emphasis on the -ers just like his dad always does. 

 

"Exactly!" His dad exclaims stomping his boot in the dirt of the forest for emphasis. "So like I said, leave! You can at least be your own leader, your own employer." He says grinning and awaiting his son's response. Another long silence from Michael before he begins. "I-I..." He imagines all the terrifying beast that must be around super deep in the forest. Even near the edge there are raptors that could end his life. But they haven't, and they haven't because of his giant protector, who just wants him to stop being so difficult.

 

He gulps, he knows what's better but he can't deny his father, he trusts his opinion and suggestions over anyone else's in the whole world. "Y-You got it dad!" He says starting shaky but ending his sentence with a clenching of his fists and a smile of confidence. "Perfect, I'm glad to hear that son, now make me proud!" His father says thus ending the conversation. "I would say good luck but you don't need it, remember, you're a Merzen, just like your father..." His dad's right hand then leaves his back and flings forward. He smacks Michael right in the face as hard as he can. As soon as it makes contact with the teens face, Michael shoots up from the sand, now awake.

 

He rubs his cheek softly as he realizes it was all a dream. He looks all around him from his sat up position. No Natalie, she must be far away if he can't see her that enormous girl. The trees she's set for protection still surround him and the still asleep Aren. He reads the BRB scratched oh so lightly in the wood. What luck! He knew having to sneak away would be hard but it's super easy now with Natalie preoccupied with whatever she left for.

 

The laid down tree trunks are too tall and round to climb over, obviously intended by her. So determined to get out, Michael's convinced himself she's put these here to trap him rather than protect him from wandering raptors or something. He looks to the first corner of the three, the trees are right up against each other. He looks to the second corner of the triangle and finds the same thing. Turning his head to the third corner he finds just what he's looking for.

 

There's about an eight gap between the two trees. Natalie must have been too big to notice it. He gets up quickly but goes slowly to that corner to make sure Aren stays asleep. He turns to his side and start trying to squeeze out, which he manages to do pretty easily, just getting a few chips of bark in his shirt. He's out and free to leave, and he's gotten those two things much easier that he thought he would get. He smiles confidently, the changing Michael now gone all the way back to they way he was at square one due to that dream.

 

He walks to do that slow and confident walk his dad had but he has no idea when Natalie will be back and he doesn't want to take the chance of being spotted. He speed walks into the forest, being sure to get in from a way different angle then the huge flattened ground of where Natalie gets in and out. He takes his first steps and it's so far so good. He's still nervous of predators, despite his father's words of being untouchable. There's one thing on this now lone wolf's mind, breakfast. 

 

As he keeps going straight in deeper and deeper, but making much slower then Natalie does, he thinks back to what exactly could be on the menu. He scans the forest floor and finds himself two sharp stick each about three feet long and takes them with him. The best candidate he has is one of those super small dinosaurs that are about a foot off the ground, like the first ever creature he ever encountered since coming here. 

 

He stops going towards the center and now walks along near the very edges, the sand of the shore about ten feet to his right. He hears a small rustle behind him and he quickly turns around. It could be anything and the teenage boy's heart starts pounding as he wonders if he's gonna be the predator or prey. He puts his sticks down for a second and grab a rock. He throws from the bush he just barely made out to be the one that moved.

 

The rock falls right into the small bush and out jumps a dinosaur just like the first one he saw. It's a member of the same species and Michael hurries to grab his sticks and begins to chase it. The dinosaur is agile but it's footsteps are very tiny and so Michael finds himself catching up to it. He didn't think he could at first but he's actually surviving out here great. Of course, he thought to soon.

 

The mini raptor like reptile scurries next to a huge bush and stalls Michael there, dodging stab attempts and running in circles near the bush. Michael starts to wonder why it ran here and now refuses to leave even though it could get hit and killed any second by him. His question is answered as the bush rattles a bit before another member of that species come out. At first he smiles wide seeing he can get two and keep one for lunch.

 

Michael's smile quickly disappears as two more come out at the same time, then another one, then three at a time, and the two more at the same time. Michael's now standing in front of nine of these little creatures. Not really sure what to do, he just stands there. But then all of a sudden they all begin to attack the boy, shrieking as they all join in on a pack attack. These things can jump at least four feet in the air and a few do to get at Michael's face as the rest tear at his jeans, ripping off parts they bite at so they can get to his flesh. Michael yells but he's too far for Natalie to hear as she continues to have her bath.

 

He manages to throw off the few scratching on his upper body then turns around goes on a full on sprint. The mini dinosaurs chase him closely, they're very social creatures and once one is in severe danger, they jump to into a furious defense which then turns into an attack. Michael turns back for a split second to throw his sticks but just like before their agility allows them to dodge it. Being in much better shape due to a certain someone he refuses acknowledge, Michael's in much better shape than the time that bigger raptor chased him. And so he can run for much longer and does too as the sociable little creatures give up trying to catch him and all dart back from where they came, the now very far away bush.

 

Michael catches his breathe and lets out a sigh of relief. He figures that there must be maybe herbivores that small near the edge. Once he's good to go, he starts to make back from where he ran which was... where again. "W-... oh no no no!" He says looking all directions but it all looks the same. His mind so focused on getting away didn't care much for the scenery. "I-I'm lost..." He says slowly.

 

As he tries to not break into a huge panic, he hears something. It sounds really odd, like the when the moving of a fork in and around pasta, but much louder and yet still somewhat far. Curiously, he follows the sound until the teen finds himself twenty feet away from one of those bigger raptors. This one however is already eating, feeding what looks like a little triceratops but it has no horns. That's also what the sound was, the tearing of warm fresh meat. Michael quickly darts behind a tree. 

 

He gets an idea, a good one but a gruesome one. The lone wolf stays quiet behind the tree, waiting for the raptor to finish its meal so he can dig into what's left. "I'm a leader, I'm an employer, I'm a Merzen... I got this." He says to himself with his eyes closed to give self confidence. Upon reopening his eyes, he sees something in the corner of them. He turns his head slowly, his heart already beginning to pound from he can make out of it just from the corner. Standing about five feet away, looking right at him with those lifeless yet attentive eyes is the raptor. It has blood on it's teeth and around it's mouth, and must have heard his meal's scavenger.

 

Michael is frozen in fear. He hasn't moved a muscle and so the raptor continues to stare at him curiously, but it's certainly not a friendly stare. He gulps and even an action as small as that has the raptor take a step closer. Michael reacts now. "Fuck you!" He shouts at the top of his lungs before punching the raptor right in the face. He takes this time that the raptor gets sense of what just happened to run away. The raptor shrieks a very high pitched shriek at him before following the young human. 

 

Already somewhat tired from the chase earlier, Michael knows if he's going to survive he has to lose this thing soon. He has no idea where to go though, it's trees, trees, and more trees. Although straight ahead of them there seems to be a place where there are no trees. Well there are but they're few and far between. Hoping it's shore, he starts to head for that hoping he can maybe lose the raptor by going the ocean where it will refuse to follow him. 

 

Michael sprints out of the forest and onto a huge dying grassland, not the shore. The raptor however stop right in front of the grasslands. It roars at him intimidatingly before turning back and going back to the forest to finish eating it's original prey. Michael finds himself repeating the process of recovering from an energy consuming chase. He wonders though this time not where the shore is, but why the raptor refused to come here. 

 

It smells very unnoticeably scent of urine. Michael starts to heat stomps. He knows right away these aren't Natalie's, they're too quiet to be. He gulps, having loved dinosaurs before coming here, he knows all sorts of things about many species. He's near an open forest, the urine must be to distinguish territory, the raptor refused to come here out of fear... the fear of the king. The footsteps get louder and louder and Michael turns his head around slowly.

 

There it is, the king of the dinosaurs, Tyrannosaurus Rex. It's about thirty feet away and is coming closer every second to see what exactly was 'brave' enough to come into it's territory. From the gawking teen's left comes another one, the mate of the Tyrannosaurus he saw first. They're about thirteen feet just at the shoulder and roughly ten feet shorter in length than Natalie is tall. He can hear the powerful taking in of a air at the both T-Rex sniff Michael's scent with their amazingly strong sense of smell.

 

He can't move, he just can't, he's too frightened. One is about fifteen feet away and the other is twenty. They're a dark brown color with light brown bellies and stripes of black along their back only. The one a bit farther away let's out an ear shattering roar similar to the one all three of the teens heard when Natalie took her first huge steps inside the forest. This gets Michael reacting and be breaks into a sprint back into the forest.

 

He knows that there are dangers over there too, but he'll do anything to escape these enormous beasts. Both of them begin to chase the boy, much faster than he is even though it takes a bit of time to get them running at full speed. Michael's back in the forest but what he hoped to happened hasn't'. The two apex predators are unfamiliar with human scent and assume what they smell is a threat.  Michael changes the direction he's running over and over hoping to lose these not so agile creatures. However they have more of an ariel view on their target and don't lose him.

 

Every second that goes by his predators get closer. Michael's brain is so focused on just surviving that he doesn't notice what he's running at. The dinosaurs are also too full of adrenaline to notice it. The naturally small human actually has the advantage, walking right in between the two enormous pillars of leg. But then he trips flat on his face and turns around quickly crawl back. The Tyrannosaur couple sees this as they keep pursuing him and once they do, lose all real consciousness as they go for the kill.

 

There's no escape now. Closer... closer... closer... BAM! Both of the predators smash their heads into a wall, a wall of human skin. The female tyrannosaur smashes head first into the right into the left leg and the male into the left one. All three of the members of this chase were so caught in it they didn't notice what they were running at. Michael's in complete and utter awe, so maybe being small does help you in certain situations, he ran right through the small space in between the legs and is now just in front of toes that dwarf Natalie's.

 

He doesn't know if he should be thankful about it or not, but the owner of these legs doesn't notice him. She instead turns around curiously and looks way down to see the two T-Rex recovering from a near skull breaking collision. The legs are unmoved. She turns her whole body around luckily not accidentally stepping on the motionless Michael.

 

Before the two reptiles can run away, the girl bends downs and puts one hand on each one. Michael can't believe what he's seeing, so much is going on all at once. He wants to stare at her in amazement but he can't just yet since he must see what unfolds. He gasps as two of the most highly thought of predators in history are lifted right into the air. The girl bends back up to her full height, the dinosaurs in her hand kick and roar all around but she holds them by their backs easily her fingers and thumb not too far from connecting at the dinosaur's bellies.

 

She brings her hands up closer to her face, going up past her toned tummy to the bare D cup breasts that a long time ago were covered by a light green bra which now lies at the bottom of a lake. "Wow..." She says oddly yet happily looking at the two helpless reptiles in her hands. "Usually breakfast doesn't come running at me." She adds as she slowly moves the two Tyrannosaurus Rex up and down trying to see which one weighs more. "Ah you know what, I think I'll have a big breakfast today." She says simply as Michael looks on.

 

She looks to the one in her left hand begins to squeeze down on it with her hand. The T-Rex spasms all around desperately but there's absolutely no hope of escaping the true apex predator on this island. The pressure builds up more and more until snaps and cracks can be heard. The dinosaurs ribs break and push up into organs before it becomes motionless, silent, and lifeless. The eighteen year old's hazel eyes look to her right hand.

 

Michael looks on in both complete awe and horror as she brings the lone survivor of the couples head closer and closer to her mouth. It all happens so fast, but Michael recalls all the documentaries he's watch, all these scientists talking about how large and powerful a T-Rex jaw was, but it's nothing to the human jaw of this naked queen of the island. The T-Rex tries desperately to bite at the young women's face but she simply holds it too far for it to reach.

 

The girl's lips part and the gap between them gets wider and wider until it puts to shame the size of the full grown dinosaur in her hands. With her mouth now wide and open and full of saliva due to her appetite building, she moves the T-Rex closer to her face once more. Michael's jaw drops even further as the T-Rex's head goes into her mouth. 

 

Her mouth now starts to close. What's amazing though is how casual this all is. She has a monotone look on her face and even used the dead T-Rex in her left hand to scratch at her itchy at the time enormous left breast. Her front teeth ease down on the top of her prey's neck at the bottom teeth are under it's neck. She moves her jaw side to side, in seconds the T-Rex has gashes in its neck which bleed like mad. She tilts her head up and let's some of its red hot blood flow into her mouth as a little appetizer before finishing off the bleeding out Tyrannosaur by smashing it's head into the back of the already dead one in her opposite hand.

 

And with that, she begins to walk. Michael has no idea where but she's way too fast for him to keep up even sprinting. He's still gawking. Now that her amazing actions are over, he can actually take a look at the girl's actually features, and he definently likes what he sees. Her round bottom sways from side to side as she disappears off into the distance. She also had long black hair that was about chest length.

 

This was quiet an experience for the teen, and as he now has the chance to think, he comes up with another plan. To get his sorry ass back to Natalie. In the far far distance he hears a shout. "Michael!" It's undoubtable Natalie's and they must be looking for him, a huge smile appears on the boys face as he starts to run towards the direction from which her voice came from. 

 

Now it's gone, now it's over. Michael let's go of his Merzen family pride and gets ready to become a role player of the team alongside Aren.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So I had a hard time deciding where to go with Michael leaving and considered a lot of things. Please let me know what you think of how this situation ended and suggest ideas to build off what happened, thanks! Also I know there's a lot of more I guess gruesome stuff in this chapter but hey, it's what goes down in nature. PLEASE let me know what you think of this!