- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is going to be a shoter chapter since I don't have much planned, a review however would for sure get my writing once more, I need ideas!

 

 

After almost no time due to Natalie's enormous footsteps making huge ground, Michael reunites with his two friends. There's a huge smile on everyone's face, a bit of a fake one from Aren though. Natalie quickly bends down and scoops of the ecstatic little Michael. "Oh my god you're okay! Thank god you're okay!" She says in joy and relief.

 

"Y-Yah I'm fine, and I'm so so sorry! I'll never do it again!" Michael says reassuringly as she's held by both of Natalie's hands at once, Aren is on her shoulder. "Do what again? What did you do?" She asks curiously. "I-I ran away... but that taught me to never be like my old self, trust me!" The girl nods her head a bit. "Oh... that's why Aren was still there..." She says slowly.

 

"Y-You know I'm just glad you're okay! I would have never forgiven myself if we lost you just because I needed to do some morning business!" She exclaims happily and Michael nods his head in agreement. "Wait..." She says after a bit of silence. "So you tried to survive on your own? How on earth are you still alive?" The tower of a teen asks as she gasps.

 

"Lots of running... I guess that's it. From everything, small raptors, big raptors, and I saw a T-Rex! It chased me!" He says with a hint of pride as Natalie's eyes widen. "A T-Rex, how did you get away?" She asks amazed, she moves Michael a bit closer to her face. Michael's just a little better looking that Aren is to her but the main difference between the two to her Michael, at least when he's not being a jerk, is a really brave and hardworking person.

 

Aren on the other hand is nice, but he's in need all the time and doesn't contribute much. "Did I say A T-Rex? I meant two!" Michael adds. "Two? You're lying!" She says letting this story which sounds like a fairy tale take her away. Michael shakes his head. "No no I'm dead serious, cross my heart hope to die." He says super confidently. Something's in these two conversing teens, it's been lingering for a while despite all there arguments.

 

It's coming out now more than ever since they're oh so happy to see each other. Natalie has enough for Michael to like, and with his stubborn self gone and with this amazing true story to tell, Natalie's seeing likable qualities too. It's love. The love struck girl puckers her plush lips and without thinking, moves Michael closer and closer to them. Michael's surprised at first but he finds himself closing his eyes and puckering his own lips. 

 

Every second they get closer and once the two are only about a foot away from lip locking, though Natalie's lips will cover much more than just Michael's, Aren screams out. "H-Hey what are you doing! You can't kiss my girlfriend!" Both Natalie's and Michael's eyes spring open and look to Aren as he stands angrily on Natalie's shoulder.

 

"GIRLFRIEND?!" They say in unison. Aren nods confidently but his confident look quickly fades when he sees the confusion on his 'girlfriends' face. "B-Babe? We're not dating?" He peeps out nervously like he normally does. "Babe? Aren, you think we're dating?" She asks in shock as he turned head faces him. "I th-thought we were, you always took care of me and were super nice an-..." He's cut off. "S-So? I would've done the same for Michael if he wasn't suck a jerk back then."

 

Michael hangs his head and once Natalie sees this she repeats. "I said back then Mikey." Before turning back to Aren. "And I do it because we're all friends, and we all need to take of each other and be nice, now more than ever being on this island." The enormous teen explains softly. Aren gets it now, but his heart is still shattered. Here he was having convinced himself he was in a relationship with his crush. He was actually somewhat happy Michael was gone, it could've been just him and Natalie.

 

One of Natalie's hands that hold Michael leave him and grab Aren. She now holds both in front of her, one in each hand as usual. "Well... this is super awkward now isn't it?" She asks pouting a bit as the two boys nod. "W-Well should I finish my story?" Michael asks after a bit hoping to change the subject and forget about it. Natalie begins to walk to shore, just following the path of crushed leaves and the occasional crushed mini dinosaur. It was a bit of an episode for anything in her path as she ran to Michael.

 

"Yah, go on..." Natalie answers, being pretty bummed out that she just had to break Aren's heart like that. Aren's quiet, his sensitive little self on the verge of tears. "Umm... okay! So I ran and ran not noticing anything in front of me. I don't know if what I'm gonna say is good or not but I'll say it because you guys have to know." He clears his throat.

 

"I ran into this girl, she didn't see me though. The two T-Rex ran into her too. And she was... oh my god she was... I'm not even kidding right now! More than two Natalie's on top of each other!" At this even Aren listens closely, not caring for Michael's experiences until now. 

 

Natalie on the other hand having found the bra which she hasn't told either of the two about, responds with a unexpected. "Did she have really big boobs?!" Both Michael and Aren give her really odd looks. Natalie realizes what she just asked and blushes a bit. "N-No I'm serious, answer!" 

 

"W-Well yah they were like huge, really huge." Michael answers blushing a bit himself now. "H-How do you know?" He adds following up his answer with a question. "I... I found her bra at the bottom of the lake." Natalie answers as her and Michael try to put pieces together. "Where you in the lake?" He asks. "Nope... it was uh, floating!" She lies. "O-Oh okay..." He says slowly. 

 

"S-So what are we gonna do about her?" Aren adds to the conversation for the time curiously, he wonders if that new girl could make Natalie jealous, heck she could be more attractive than Natalie and he could take her altogether.

 

Everybody shrugs as Natalie reaches the shore. "Okay boys, two things..." She has a seat in the sand, her cute bottom smashing down into the sand. "Breakfast, and a way to deal with that really really big girl." She says peering at her buddies to see if they agree. They both nod at the same time. Michael and Aren's chemistry as really been falling apart lately.   

 

As they discuss what they should do, the young women being discussed about enjoys her big breakfast of T-Rex.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

It'll be a while before another chapter comes out unless I can get a some reviews giving come input on what you'd like to see happen, thanks. Remember I will almost fur sure put in the story, just read some reviews and you'll that, so PLEASE leave some reviews guys!