- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to everyone who left a review last chapter, I needed them now more than ever. Most of the things suggested help me come up with what happens now, so please enjoy!

 

 

 

It was going well for the trio, it really was. The only real problem was Aren having to recover from the break up with his girlfriend that never really was his girlfriend. It was decided amongst all of them, all though the girl of the group obviously had the biggest say, to leave the mysterious and immense girl somewhere on the island. If they meet her it would because she would find them, they don't want to take the chance of walking right into the hands of a possibly hostile and unstoppable young women.

 

Natalie caught breakfast, lunch, and dinner with ease. She got better and better at it, she even caught a raptor for dinner with one hand, the other hand holding her two boys as they came with her on a hunt for the first time. There was a lot of bonding too, even the now distant Michael and Aren did some normal conversing. It seemed like they were finally set to buckle down until rescue came. The three thought it was a straight path from here, they were wrong.

 

Ever since the morning earlier when Michael woke up and run off, there had been clouds in the skies. It was overcast the whole day, and at noon rain started to fall. It was actually a nice light drizzle at the time that everyone enjoyed. However soon enough it was pouring hard. The rain was accompanied with winds too, like the precipitation the wind got stronger and stronger. Not wanting to go into the forest having no idea where a cave is, the three really had no other choice but try and take on the powerful storm on the shore.

 

This events leave them here. Natalie is sitting down with her knees up against her chest, tucked softly in between her legs are the two boys. It's pitch black now, the fire they had mid day to cook has been put out long ago by the fire. Natalie's long golden brown hair is flowing harshly in the air as she tries to just bare the freezing cold.

 

The weather's danger is close to that of what a hurricane has. But this island like it's effect on it's inhabitants is special. The storm is quickly growing in power and is soon more powerful than any hurricane ever seen before. The small trees near the edge of the forest are easily torn right out of the ground. Even enormous trees are leaning dangerously low as they're bombarded by rain drops as well. An enormous gust of wind hits Natalie in the back. 

 

Though she weighs tons and tons, she knocked forward from sat up position, and finds her self falling forward on her stomach. The only instances of light come from the occasional lightning strike, and one comes as the teen falls. She sees herself about to fall on the also falling Michael and Aren, and just barely manages to smack them away from her body before it crashes into the sand. It's too dark to see again. 

 

Natalie darts her hand to where she last saw them the instant she finished falling. All she feels is sand. There's two yells and she knows they belong to her friends. But they seem so far away and are too far to even hear in a matter of seconds. The storm has taken them in its winds in seconds. The huge teen breaks into a panic and feels all around her but it's all sound. "MICHAEL! AREN!" She shrieks. "NO!" 

 

The worrisome teen finds herself crawling around, almost falling on her side due to the gusts that are so strong they can knock her over. It seems like every second she brings on hand from the sand to her face to wipe the overwhelming amounts of water off of it. She crawls and not being able to see where she is, rams her head into some trees, obviously tough ones since they're still rooted.

 

However they're not for too much longer. The added force of the gusts and also the disorientation by hitting Natalie's face causes the trees to uproot and come flying out right into Natalie, as if they're hitting her back in revenge. Natalie get hits onto the sand on her back. The liquids are face consist not only of water but now also some blood. It all happened so fast, things went from near perfect to the point where it couldn't get much worse.

 

The young teen breaks into tears right then and there, her body somehow finds a way to sleep in the middle of the night once the storms sheer forces have started to die down. The only member of her group still on shore, she doesn't wake up until deep into the noon of the next day.

 

Michael and Aren go flying every which way, wherever nature wants them to go. They're helpless and are soon separated. Luckily for them they don't crash right into a tree or into the ground, instead just the branches or leaves at the top as the winds hold them high and flying. Both teens kick around and flail about but there's no use. 

 

Michael knows that even if this forced ride doesn't kill him whatever happens it will be very hard to get through, seeing how everyone is very very far away from one another and each second the distance gets farther. The eldest of the group keeps yelling as the winds weaken as he gets farther from the center of it. The earth's pull on him is now too much for the air to compete with and Michael begins to fall. Lighting strikes and just before he falls he sees nothing but rocks below. This is it for him.

 

He closes his eyes and gets silent as he gets ready. Just before he falls the teen feels something dive forward and catch him. That's the last thing his brain registers before his head hits a branch as his fall is broken by whoever.

 

Aren lost all track of Michael a long time ago. As Michael's body was flown to the high and deep mountains, Aren's was taken to also deep, but to the far right. They've both cleared the enormous forest altogether. Aren unlike Michael on the other hand, is dropped by the pull of gravity down into the jungle biome of this gargantuan island. The winds die down the longer his ride goes, and soon the youngest of the trio hits leaves as big as him as he plummets to the ground. 

 

The soaking wet leaves slowly break his fall, and as he comes in contact with the drenched dirt the impact makes him pass out, which is a much better alternative to taking his life. 

 

There they are, Natalie on the shore, Michael in the mountains, and Aren in the forest. Time goes on and the next morning the sun is out. The clouds are gone and with it goes the rain too. Only the gusts remain, and they've been reduced to harmless breezes. The only evidence that there was a storm the night before are fallen trees all over the place.

 

Michael's eyes open slowly. His vision is blurry at first but in moments it's clear. The sun is shining brightly but only from one side. He turns his head to the source of the light and sees it's the opening of a cave. The events of last night flood back into his mind in an instant and he shoots up from his laid back position on the cold and rough cave floor. "Natalie! Aren!" He exclaims now going from his sat up position to a standing one.

 

"I hope they're okay as well..." Michael hears behind him as he freezes. He slowly turn his whole body around and his jaw drops. His light brown eyes look to Captain Johnson. He sits on a short log sharpening a stick with a stone. "C-C... Cap-..." The dumbfounded boy is cut off. "Yes, it's been a while hasn't it? But common lad, did you really think I couldn't hold my own out here?" He says with a light chuckle. 

 

"Y-You saved me?" Michael asks now closing his formerly gaping mouth. "I did, I heard yelling out from outside the cave and as soon as I came out I saw you crashing right on top of me. That storm was insane." The older man explains keeping his eyes on his weapon as it takes its shape. 

 

Both of them are silent for a while. Michael breaks the silence by just explaining his amazement. "I c-can't believe it... we never saw any sign of you, we thought you were..." He doesn't finish but the Captain understands and nods. "I never saw a sign of you kids earlier." I came to mountains from somewhere on shore to get on high ground. I managed to find this small little indent and it's now my new home I assume."

 

The teen sits down again, he's so relieved to find out he's not alone and even more relieved that he's with someone who knows what he's doing it seems like. "It's about thirty feet deep, I'd say about ten feet high, but it works." Johnson adds since Michael is silent in his thoughts. "Anyways, so your friends, they're alive?" He goes on as Michael stays quiet as his mind takes this all in. 

 

"Y-Yah... we're really lucky to be alive." He says simply. The teen decides to not tell Captain Johnson of Natalie's size or the other girl's. It just seems like a bad idea to say so, so hiss lips stay shut on the subject. "B-But... you've seen... dinosaurs and stuff right?" He asks curiously hoping he has and he doesn't have to break that to his rescuer.

 

"Seen? I've nearly been eaten!" The Captain answers somewhat jokingly, he has a good vibe around him as always, at least when he's not doing his job. "Join the club..." Michael responds letting some of the positive feeling flow on to him as he smiles lightly. The two continue to talk and catch up, and as they do the Captain can't help but wonder why Michael seems so unlike his normal self. Michael wonders the same thing.

 

Johnson grabs some fire wood he had brought earlier along with an earlier kill of a small mini raptor from the back of the cave where sunlight just barely reaches. As their breakfast cook, they continue to talk and also plan what to do in the coming times.

 

Aren's eyes slowly open just as Michael's did about an hour earlier. His vision is blurry and stays blurry as he becomes conscious since the the teen has sensitive eyes. Unlike Michael, Aren's blue eyes aren't met with the roof of a cave, but with two faces. He blinks a few times and slowly his vision clears up. Leaned over his laid down form are two girls. 

 

"He's waking up, he's waking up!" Says the girl to his left as she leans in closer. The girl to his right makes her move her face back away a bit. "Give him space Ally! He needs time to recover, poor little guy..." She says in a pitiful voice. "Oh, my bad." She says politely as she leans back to where she was before. 

 

His sight is all cleared up now as Aren eyes open all the way. What he sees makes him gasp. He couldn't really tell but there girls are really big! If he saw them on the street, he would've been gawking, but ever since coming to this island Aren's definition of a big person has definitely changed. These two sixteen year olds, named Ally and Dea, are both about fifteen feet from head to toe. 

 

His eyes quickly scan up and down the girl to her left, Ally. She has light skin but it's pretty tan. She slim and fit and that leads him to believe these two have been on the island longer than her has. She has smaller C cups that are covered by her brown hair as it snakes down her shoulders. He looks a little farther up and sees a big smile on the friendly girl's face. She has deep blue eyes just like his as well.

 

He looks to the right now and gets a look at Dea. Her skin is a bit darker, like the shade of most Pilipino kids at his school. She's also slim and not as lean as Ally, having a naturally tiny bit bulkier frame. Her bottom his round and full unlike Ally's more petite one. Looking further up his eyes pause to admire the glorious DD breasts on her chest. His eyes eventually leave them and she sees yet another smiling face. Dea's eyes are a light green.

 

Both of these girl's are in a bra and panties. Both of Ally's two pieces of clothing are a medium brown color. Dea's panties are all white and her enormous bra is also white but had black dots scattered all around it. The two have been here for a month, having known each other before they even got here. In the month they've been here, this is the first person they've seen since the one hundred foot girl they haven't said a word to.

 

"Let's get you off the ground cutie..." Says Dea after a long silence as the two amazons let the boy take the sight of them in. They know from seeing their broken cellphones when they first woke up here that they're bigger than normal. Dea bends down all the way and eases her hands under Aren's armpits. She lifts him up as if he's a toddler and holds him against her side. Ally pats the little boy's shoulder with her hand. "You're gonna be okay buddy, no worries!"

 

There's a lot on Aren's mind at the moment. He's completely quiet as he takes it all in, both what's happening now and what happened last night. "So... do you have a name little fella?" Dea asks having gotten time to get over how small he really is as they made sure he was okay once they found him this morning. She can't help but add some little adjectives though. "Hmm?" Ally adds curiously peering over at the boy who's height is just above their knees. Aren finds it hard to speak, he's in awe of these two amazons, it's important to remember that there bra sizes are in ratio to their huge sizes.

 

"A-Aren..." He peeps so shyly and quietly that the girls could just barely hear him. "Well nice to meet out Aren, I'm Dea." She says keeping that natural smile on her face. "H-Hi Dea..." Aren manages to peep out. "And I'm Ally!" Ally follows up, she holds out two fingers and giggles a bit. Aren grabs the index and middle finger with his whole hand and they shake. They both drop their hands. "Well... I guess we should get to know each other a bit right? Once we're not so out in the open that is." Dea asks starting to walk to wherever these two amazon friends have made their home.

 

"Sounds good!" Ally agrees as joyfully as ever. Aren nods shyly and once Dea sees that she begins to walk through the jungle still holding the newly found boy, Ally walks next to her. With each step, Aren is bounced lightly against her side as the sixteen year old walks on. His young teen mind simply finds it impossible to not stare at both curves of both these girls. 

 

Aren has time to think as he's carried along, and he can't help but grin as he gets a few ideas. Playing the familiar innocent card he did with Natalie, he lets out a loud fake yawn before shifting himself in front of Dea as he's held and resting his head on her collar bone as he closes his eyes. The two girls stop as he does this, and once he's finished he keeps himself motionless, pretending to be asleep. "Aww... he must have been through a lot." Ally says whispering as she sees this.

 

Dea nods. "Let's keep going, don't talk and try to have quiet footsteps." Dea whispers, Ally nods and they continue to walk. As Dea's footsteps pick up again, Aren's little self is against her as her huge hand stays under his little booty keeping him up, again like a toddler. Now instead of being bounced lightly against her side, it's against her chest. Aren forces himself to hide his grin and keep quiet but he can't help but let out a soft groan on occasion as his hardened member is poked up against Dea's firm and heavy right tit. The whole ride is heaven, as his thin chest, stomach, and of course crotch is rubbed up and down and up and down against the ignorant amazon with each of her big steps.  Before he knows it, he falls asleep for real.

 

Natalie's eyes open just as Michael and Aren's did before her. Sure enough she's where she fell asleep, on shore. There's a few light cuts on her face but she can't even feel them. What her eyes meet as they open has her feel like she's dreaming. She's not, what she's seeing is really there. High above is the face of the owner of the bra she found, her face is pretty obscured by her gloriously large bare breasts.

 

"Wow... look who's awake!" She says with her hands on her hips as she smiles lightly.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So as usual I need some other opinions, this chapter is special because it adds some unexpected things, so please tell me what you think about it all. A lot of people said they wanted the two giantesses to meet to here you go! I told you I listen, and if you want your ideas to be used PLEASE leave a review, thanks!