- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please be sure to leave a review and also leave a suggestion telling me what you'd like to see happen, I'd love to hear them! Thanks!

 

 

Natalie and Aren continue to sleep and sleep, the last thing both had experienced is getting bullied by the powerful ocean. As the thirty foot girl continues to lay on her back on the soft sand, the slowly calming waves now rarely get higher than her knee. The bright and warming sun starts to dry up both the teens' clothes as time goes by. It's rather peaceful at the moment there.

 

The same can't be said for Michael. His sleep is solo, and he lies far far away on another shore of the uninhabited island. In a bit of a daze, Michael feels something on his back. It's not too heavy, but he can easily tell it's there. He frowns a bit with his eyes still closed and simply wiggles a bit trying to get it off. "F-Five more minutes mom..." Mutters the spoiled and out of it fifteen year old. He doesn't feel the weight get off and whatever is on his back is moving around a bit now, it feels to him like there's in fact two different thing on him.

 

Almost too exhausted to even do this, Michael opens his eyes and peer over his shoulder. His eyes suddenly widen from their droopy start and Michael's jaw drops. His brown eyes meet a small dinosaur. It looks somewhat like the raptors from his favorite movie Jurassic Park, but this creature is no more than a foot tall and is an oddly dark shade of green. The small dinosaur looks back at Michael's face, the slight breeze moving it's few feathers about. In a flash, Michael's brain comprehends what is going on and he flips into a spazzy panic as he yells loudly. The mini dinosaur is also surprised by the sudden burst, having just been curious of this life from no animal here has seen before.

 

The dinosaur scurries of his back and into the very deep forest filled with enormous trees and many tall bushes. It squeals the whole way through until it's too far away to be heard. Michael has some new found energy after having that completely unexpected and shocking experience. He sits up and catches his breathe as he looks all around him for anything else that'll nearly give me a heart attack. It's all normal now, nothing he hasn't seen before. Sand under him, the ocean in front of him, the forest behind him, and the sun and sky above him. 

 

He gulps and slowly but surely calms down, although the question of why on earth he just saw an extinct creature is a thought that is simply impossible for him to get out of his head. As time goes on new questions arrive in the teen's mind. Where is everybody? Where is he? He slowly gets to his feet and walks along the shore, hoping that if he stays near the shore he'll find someone or something to help him. "M-Maybe I'm dreaming?" He asks himself unsurely, he's never been able to lucid dream before, so he's probably not doing it now. Nervous and worrying thoughts swirl nonstop about the dependent boy.

 

Natalie's eyes stay closed but she becomes conscious once more. She stretches her arms up as she keeps laying down and also kicks out her feet far in a great feeling stretch. She feels the ocean still at her legs and soft sand under her. Her near sixteen feet long arms reach the bark of the first few trees in the immense forest. Looking at the island it's all forest except for some huge mountains that are mainly rocky. As Natalie feels the bark, her hear tilts up she keeps laying in her back. She opens her eyes and sees sure enough her hands in contact with the trees. But her feet are also in the water.

 

"How small is this shore?" She asks herself as she peers down at her feet to see how come the entire shore is less than four feet in length. It's actually a good forty, she's just ignorant, but the dots start to connect when what she sees makes her gasp. Intending to look at her legs, something else catches her bright blue eyes. Right on her right breast is Aren sleeping away, such a deep sleep that Natalie's now near booming voice hadn't woken him up. "AREN!" She screams as it's all she can say, it's all her fourteen year old mind can take in at that moment.

 

Aren's ear drums nearly burst this time due to Natalie's voice. His arms flail at first and then dart to his ears, covering them. His whole body kind of moves about randomly on the panicked caused, causing him to topple off her breast and into the sand. "OOF!" He says in short breathe as he falls on his back. 

 

If she wasn't nearly having a heart attack, Natalie would've laughed at the sight of doing that. She's always seen him as so adorable and cute, and now that he's merely seven inches all to her, seeing him do that nearly made her smile despite the horror she's facing. She knows Aren isn't tiny, she knows that she's big. Her intelligent mind takes in the itty bitty Aren and the fact that she's taller than the shore to come to the conclusion that she's enormous.

 

Although almost never demanding, it's still something that the now towering girl is good at. Without thinking much, just wanting answers she has absolutely none, Natalie reaches to her right side where the recovering Aren lays. Her index finger slides under him and she lays her thumb on his chest. Careful not to put too much pressure but still in a hurry, she makes Aren sit up before wrapping her hand around his upper body. She sits up and scoots further up the shore so her back is against the huge trees and only the soles at most touch the waves. She holds then boy in front of her face, "What is going on?!" She exclaims as her breathing doesn't slow down for a second.

 

Aren covers his ears once more, and Natalie actually realizes him doing so this time, she'll be careful to not be too loud now. "I-I don't know! I don't know!" Aren yells squirming all about but Natalie barely even notices his struggles. The young teen can't stop looking all around taking all sorts of shocking sights, all being that of Natalie's unbelievably big body. "What's going on?!" He yells back just as she did.

 

"I don't know either..." She responds this time noting the volume. As the relatively immature boy continues to panic, Natalie tries to calm down more and think. "Q-Quiet..." She says slowly peering over the sand to Aren. Although it's hard to not, Aren pipes down and nods a tiny bit. Having so many problems to think about, she puts Aren's condition second for now and simply keeps him in her hands as she tries to recall what happened and where they maybe. 

 

"You... remember the zap right?" She asks the boy in her hands. Aren's been staring at her face the whole time in awe. There's a long pause which is finally broken Aren muttering, "What?" Natalie sighs, "I said you remember the engine or whatever being zapped, right?" Aren nods slightly and then replies, "Am I dreaming?" Natalie raises an eye brow a bit. "I-I have no idea... I hope I'm dreaming, b-but... ugh..." She closes her eyes and rubs her forehead with her free hand. "I just have no idea what's going on right now."

 

There's another long pause as both try and take in the girl's size and also the situation they're in, however little they know about it. "Where's Michael... and where's Captain Johnson?" Aren asks knowing that she most probably doesn't know, but it's just another thing to think about. Natalie takes her hand off her forehead and stares at Aren surprised. "I didn't even notice them not being here, I was too distracted! Oh my god what the hell happened?" She says finding it hard to even choose what to try and answer first. Aren knows that Natalie is as clueless, so he doesn't even bother asking why she's so huge. For now the young boy focuses completely on comprehending that his crush his holding him in her hand. 

 

Michael continues to wander and wander. There's been no sight of any other land somewhere far in the ocean or of any dock. He hasn't even spotted anything like a piece of trash or anything, it's all just sand, rocks, or sticks at the shore. He starts to wonder if there's in fact anybody else here. He has no phone on him or anything, just his now dry clothes. He gets more and more worried the more he walks.

 

"N-Natalie?" Aren calls out quietly, she's just so big he feels obligated to be respectful, it's an odd feeling for him. "Yah?" She says looking from the sky in thought to him. "Well... um... maybe we can try and find Michael or the Captain... or anybody. I think... I think we're like on an island we're not supposed to be on. I don't know where or anything though." It's a bit uncomfortable in her somewhat soft fist but he tries to put with it. 

 

"That's a good idea, let's do that for now and see what happens." She responds having wanted to offer the same idea to him. The initial shock of what's happened has started to fade from all three of the teens and they're starting to focus more on getting help and getting answers. She fifty foot girl brings her knees up to near her chest as her feet leave too long and wide parallel lines in the sand. Her grip slightly loosens on Aren allowing him to finally squeeze his arms out. He rests his now free hand on her index finger, which is just below his neck.

 

Natalie begins to stand up, getting higher and higher as her knees straighten. The boy in her right hand gasps as he look down to see the floor getting farther away at a quick pace. Not good with heights, he let's out a small scream and grabs onto her finger as hard as he can. The slight scream gets Natalie's attention and she peers down at her fist which is about at the level of her navel. She sees the tiny to her Aren cower in her hand out of fear of the suddenly increasing elevation. 

 

A giggle escapes her plush lips as she brings her fist up to her face, she does so very slowly to avoid scaring him more. Aren looks up with a worried look on his face but Natalie's soft smile almost instantly gets him to relax. "You're okay Aren, I'm not gonna drop you or anything." She says simply. She looks down at her feet fifty feet below and wiggles her toes in the sand. The white polish on both her hands and toe nails have been scratched out quiet a bit from the ocean battle. "Just relax, I'm careful..." She says in an almost motherly way before starting to walk along the shore, doubting Johnson or Michael went inland. She almost added Cutie to the end of her sentence, and even though she didn't say it, she sure was thinking it. 

 

Natalie covers ground much faster than Michael does as the two walk the shore ignorant of the other's presence. She walks in the opposite direction of Michael, meaning the two are walking towards one another despite still being far away.

 

The three will soon meet, but there's plenty more things to meet on this island.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be sure to leave a review and also leave a suggestion telling me what you'd like to see happen, I'd love to hear them! Thanks!