- Text Size +

Jasmine was driving home to get her nurse supplies and uniform.  She just got an important call from the hospital telling her that one of the other nurses was injured and they need a replacement right away for the next couple of hours.  Jasmine got home and quickly set her purse down on the kitchen table as she went to get ready.  She told Nick and Sam all about the incident in the car and told them that she would drop them off at home.  When she was done changing she started to search her purse for Sam and Nick to take them out but couldn’t find them.  She was about to panic when she realized that they must have gotten out by themselves.  It wasn’t like they were helpless children and need her help with everything.  Jasmine was too busy to notice that there wasn’t a sign of either of them anywhere to be found.

“Bye Nick, bye Sam,” Jasmine said grabbing her purse and heading out.  “I’ll be back soon.  Julie I need you to get your brother this afternoon,” She called out not waiting for a reply.  Jasmine quickly got into her car and rushed to the hospital for the next couple of hours. 

 

 

Nick woke up for the third time today.  He was laying on something but couldn’t tell what it was until he opened his eyes.  He saw Sam holding him and had him lying in her lap as she checked his wounds.  She noticed his eyes were opened and gave him a warming smile… but something was wrong.  She was forcing herself to smile. Nick knew her well enough to know when she forced a smile or was really smiling.  Confused Nick didn’t remember what was going on and looked around to see what was happening.  Then he started to hear the noise that was in the background.  It was the sound of children screaming and playing.  Still delirious, Nick turned his head to the right and saw two giant children playing tug a war with a rag doll.  They were arguing and pulling the doll until it tore right down the middle and both children fell down crying.  That was when a giantess walked over and started to take care of the two children.  All the events came back to Nick as he recalled what happened early. 

Nick tried to sit up but his arm was still injured.  He let out a hiss as he felt a dull pain shoot up his arm.  He looked it over and saw that there was a blood stain on his hoodie, but his skin was healed without a mark to show from any of his injuries.  “You doing ok,” Sam asked as she brushed some of his hair out of his face.  He didn’t know what to say as he began to sit up and felt really weak.  He shouldn’t have healed that quickly.

“What happened?”

“I’m not really sure but…” she told Nick what happened when he passed out.  The daycare attendants walked away to take care of the kids leaving them stuck in the plastic container.  Sam was worried that for Nick and did her best to try and help his recovery.  Before she knew what she was doing she felt a weird sensation coming from her wrist.  It was a warm hot feeling that crept from her wrist and spread through her body.  She soon reliazed it was coming from the bracelet.  Not even thinking she imagined Nick getting healed and before she knew it she felt some strength leave from her and flow toward Nick.  It wasn’t long before she saw his bodying start to recover from the damage.  It wasn’t long till the feeling started to disappear and that feeling of warmth died down to nothingness. 

“You used all the energy in the bracelet,” Nick told her.  Nick brushed his hands through his hair as he started to think of what to do.  “We don’t have enough energy to escape now… I have some energy left from what you transferred over but it’s not nearly enough to do much.  We can probably be invisible for a couple of minutes.”

Sam started to apologize for what happened, “I’m sorry Nick I-I didn’t know how to stop it or how much you need and-”

Nick gave Sam a kiss that forced her to shut up.  When he was done she was speechless at the action.  “It’s fine Sam, in fact I’m grateful that you saved me.  If you didn’t I might still be passed out or worse.  Besides we can’t change what happened we can only move on.  What time is it?” Nick said trying to change the subject. 

“Umm, it’s…” Sam looked at the clock and saw that it was about 4ish, “About 4.”

“So, on the bright side it’s less than an hour till 5 and Jasmine comes and gets Macy.  She’s bound to see us right?  So there’s nothing to worry about,” Nick said reassuring.

Almost if to correct what he was saying one of the daycare assistances said out loud for the kids, “It’s snack time!”

 

Nick and Sam paused as the entire room started to die down of sound.  Suddenly the kids started cheering and rushed toward the counter that they were on trying to reach up to the too high counter top for a treat. 

Christie had to step over a mob of little kids all cry out for a snack.  Christie told them to calm down but it only seemed to cause them to get more excited.  They all looked like hungry sharks ready for their next meal.  She would feel bad for the buggies but she just too tired from a long day at work.  Today they drained all the energy she had and just wanted their parents to come and pick them up.  Reaching up she opened the cabinet to see the giant jar full of buggies.  She picked up the jar and brought them down to the counter top where she prepared to dump all the buggies into the container with the other two buggies.  Christie stopped as she was about to dump all the buggies into the bowl.  The two in the bowl had clothes on and the other buggies in the jar didn’t….

Christie just shrugged and dumped the jar into the bowl and listen to the pleasing sound of the buggies letting out those lovely shrieks as they feel into the bowl.  With the bowl filled with squirming and wiggling bodies of the entire jar of buggies she placed the empty jar back where it was found.  Unable to wait she picked up a random one and plopped it into her mouth and chewed it up thoroughly.  The refreshing flavor filled her mouth and brought a smile to her face.  It was possibly the best thing that happened for her today.

Christie carried the giant bowl to a small table that was used for the kids to do finger painting or other arts and crafts; she set down the bowl and said, “Enjoy.”

 

Nick and Sam were being crushed by the sheer weight of all the bodies that covered them.  Suddenly Sam lost her grip on Nick and she was dragged away from him in the mass of buggies.  She tried to call out but wasn’t heard of the noise of the others crying or asking for help.  Sam was moved up against one of the sides of the bowl and she could see the outside world and watched in horror as the bowl was set down and a wave of giant toddlers ran toward the bowl with looks of hunger for food and entertainment writing on their faces.  Sam could only be thankful that she wasn’t at the top as the children shoved their hands into the bowl and started to firmly grab whatever they could. 

Sam was terrified as she felt a liquid rolling down her forehead and noticed it was blood.  Some of the children must have grabbed too hard or ripped off the limbs of some of the other buggies when they went for a handful of buggies.  Sam looked out and saw the children starting to leave and hopped that they were done.   It wasn’t long until there were only a few buggies left and she was able to look up and see the celling.  She was petrified and was worried not only for herself but also Nick.  Then she heard the sound of someone coming and there were the daycare attendants circling around like vultures picking up the scarps.

 

Peter dropped his toy when he heard snack time.  He quickly ran toward the adult and started to paw her for his treat.  He kept shouting with the kids, “Give me.”  As soon as the bowl full of the little people was set down he quickly went to be the first one to get his share.  Peter hastily went and grabbed as much as he could.  He felt some of the buggies start to pop and felt the oozing liquid seeping from his hand but he didn’t care.  When he got his share of buggies he quickly ran away from the table and away from the crowd of kids and the daycare attendants who were supervising.  Peter opened his hand and saw that he got about 10 or so in his hands.  Most of them were already dead or weren’t moving due to shock but that didn’t matter to him.  He picked one of the nonmoving ones and tossed it on the ground.  It splattered everywhere into a red stain.  Peter took another one and threw at the wall that he usually threw his toys and watched the buggy explode on the wall.  Letting out a joyful laugh he tossed his left hand full of buggies and watched as they all flew toward the wall.  In the jumble mess of bodies there were some that were alive making noises that instantly silence when they exploded onto the wall.  Gleeful at the mess he made Peter went to the wall with his right hand still full of buggies still trying to squirm out of his hand.  He enjoyed this to a level that he never experienced with anything else.  He tried it with toys but wasn’t the same, or other insects but they just didn’t bring him the same feeling as these insignificant and worthless bugs.  Peter opened his right hand and picked up one that had half a body left and brought it up to the wall.  He pressed it into the wall and started to doodle with the remains until it disappeared from his hand and was smeared on the wall.  He laughed and picked up another one.  It started to cry and say something that he didn’t understand.  Without showing any mercy he just pushed the face of the buggy into the wall and pressed down harder until it became silent and the bright red mark showed up on the yellow wall.

 

Nicole tried to get away but couldn’t.  She was pinned by all the others trying to squirm away and not be the next one scooped up by all those giant hands and digits grabbing at them.  She was instantly surrounded by one of the small hands with a few others.  It didn’t take long for everyone that was capture to realize that their fate was sealed.  The worse part of all this, was that no matter what, it was unavoidable.  She was raised on a buggy farm where she never even seen her parents.  She, and the rest of the buggies, were raised there just to be shipped out like some kind of commodity for others to use.  Unlike other buggies that were free and then captured she never even got to see the sky or even feel the breeze once in her life.  Of course this could be seen as a blessing, can’t miss what you never had.  Still it didn’t help to know that this was it for her…

Finally the fist opened up and Nicole was to see the curious look of a young child about the age of 5 or so.  She was peering at them all, Nicole and 3 men she never even knew.  Before any of them could move a pair of fingers came out of nowhere and grabbed one of the men.  The finger pressed down so hard that the man let out a deathly cry as his chest and stomach were compacted into a flat thin layer of flesh.  He spit up his inwards and died as the child raised the dead man to her mouth and threw him into her mouth.  She started to chew him up nosily as they all watched helpless.  Nicole felt something wet start to spray on her and noticed that the girl was chewing so loudly that she was spraying them with the blood of that man.  Nicole stood motionless unable to do anything knowing it was helpless as the giantess reached for another one.  One of the men tried running and immediately regretted it as the giantess noticed and picked him up by the leg.  Nicole didn’t know if she did it unintentionally or not but she used the same crushing force on his leg, crippling him.  The man let out a loud cry and begged for them to do something.  There was nothing neither of them can do.  The girl flung the man into the awaited maw that reeked of a coppery smell that they could smell from where they were.  Then man again let out a plea for someone to help and for the girl to stop but was instantly silenced by the pair of molars that mashed down on him obliterating him.  The sickening sound of flesh tearing apart and bones breaking made Nicole tremble in fear at what her fate will be.  Nicole was so scared she didn’t even notice the other man being eaten until she was left alone.  Crying in fear she looked upon as the little child smiled with her angelic face that was covered in a red bloody mess from her carnivorous appetite.  Nicole let out a screech as the hand approached toward her wanting more.  She tried to get away by crawling but felt her left foot get pulverized by those little digits that found something to hold onto.  Nicole started to wail and cry but nothing she did seemed to phase the child or anyone around them.  The child dangled Nicole over the open mouth allowing her a perfect view of her demise.  There were red strands of goo dripping from the roof of her mouth staining her teeth and tongue red.  Nicole hung above the opening and felt the moist heat roll over her.  She barely had time to inhale the ghastly air coming up from the mouth before she was dropped through the air.  She was breathless as she hit the tongue and was instantly covered in the hot sticky liquid made up of both the girl’s saliva and the other 3 men.  Nicole was breathing quickly as she was flicked over to one side of the mouth about to be crushed by the deadly force of the 5 year old’s baby teeth.  Screaming she rolled back toward the tongue out of the teeth’s reach and listened as the teeth smashed down.  There must have been something left from one of previous people because there was the deafening sound of bones crushing.  Panicked Nicole did the only thing she could think of she started to crawl forward toward the only exit.  She made it a few inches before the tongue she was on started to move causing her to fall face forward into another puddle of goo.  Weeping in distress she wiped the goo off and was about to get up when the tongue did the unthinkable… it started to till back.  “Nooo, wait!  Stop!!!!”  Nicole screamed as loud as she could.  She was rewarded by a response from the giantess, she let out a giggle.  Suddenly she was flicked into the back of the giantess’ throat and was instantly grabbed by the waiting muscles.  She was squeezed tight and unable to breathe as she slithered down the fleshy muscle tube that brought her to the last place she wanted to be.  Nicole felt her silent tears stream down her dripping wet face as she was pulled down and down till she didn’t think there would be a bottom.  She dropped down into a steaming ocean of liquid that had a horrible odor that filled all her orifices with the liquid.  Her feet didn’t touch the bottom and she had to stay afloat.  She quickly surfaced coughing and inhaling the moist air that reeked worse than the breath of the toddler.  Nicole couldn’t see anything but was grateful for it as there was the sound of thumping from a heart beat and the sloshing sound of liquid as the giantess started to move on the outside.  Nicole was quickly covered in the liquid again and she started to feel a tingling sensation on her injured foot and skin.  Her eyes started to burn and it wasn’t long before she started to cough and due to the atmosphere.  Just as she was about to sink lower she heard a loud rumbling and gurgling.  There was a roar and suddenly the stomach started to contract and the air rushed out of the environment with a loud noise.  The giantess just burped up the last of Nicole’s oxygen as she sank into the acid…

 

 

Michele watched the little critters rush the table for the buggies and run off with their snacks.  After the kids had their share there were a few handfuls left in the bowl.  The other daycare attendants circled around the table like tigers stalking their next meal.  Michele felt aggravated at the fact that she had been practically taking care of all the kids today herself.  She just needed a little break, but the others seemed to be too intent on their next snack like the children, rather than looking after them like their supposed to be doing.  Just as Christie was about to grab one of the buggies, Michele let out an annoyed sigh.  “Christie,” Michele called out causing her to pause and look up like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar.  “Go take care of Peter.  He’s making a mess again,” Michele pointed over where Peter was done writing his name on the wall with buggy juice.  It looked like he used the wall as paper in one of his finger paintings that they made.  Christie looked over where Peter was and had an upset look as she walked over toward Peter to clean up his mess.  The other two gave each other a smug look over the fact that there was now more for them, but before they could even move in Michele stopped them. 

“Lilith,” She called out.  Lilith looked like a dog that was caught doing something it shouldn’t have.  She had a pleading face on hoping that Michele didn’t make her do anything but sadly she would be wrong.  She pointed to two children fighting over a buggy in their hands they were grabbing and pulling at each other and required someone to break them up.  Lilith, upset, went to take care of it.  Tammy was the only one left and before she could move Michele already found some who also needed help.  Cassy was eating buggies and just tossed a whole buggy into her mouth and swallowed it.  She looked like she might chock on it.  Tammy saw this and quickly rushed over there and picked her up.  She started to pat her on the back until she let out a very unladylike burp and a giggle to follow along with it. 

Michele let out a tired sigh as there was still more children needing supervision.  The other three were looking over them and she had to look after the 4 toddlers that were still too young to play with the others.  Michele couldn’t help but feel a little dismay at the fact that she still had 1 more hour till the kids would be picked up.  The child in her arms let out a cooing noise as Michele continued to bounce her in her arms.  Michele stopped and peered into the back of her diaper and noticed it was clean.  This was the worst part of her job.  She could deal with changing diapers, but waiting and checking every couple of minutes to make sure they were clean was almost degrading.  She understood that it had to be done but still… 

As she checked Maryann’s diaper it was empty.  All of them used their diaper at least once today but Maryann was the only one who hadn’t gone yet.  In fact she always was the messiest of the 4.  “Are you going to make a stinky soon?”  Michele asked in a baby voice to Maryann.  She just giggled and used her hands to explore Michele face.  “Yeah, I thought so,” She replied as she wondered how long it will be before she needed to change her diaper.  If only she knew…

Michele froze as she came up with a brilliant plan…  

Michele didn’t know why she didn’t think this up sooner.  Walking over to the table she looked into the bowl and noticed there was about a handful of buggies.  She picked up the bowl with all the buggies in it and walked over to the play pin.  This wasn’t the first time she let the little ones toy around with buggies, but never so many.  She usually gave them 1 maybe 2 if they were lucky but not 10 or so.  Setting Maryann down Michele then proceeded with her plan.  She grabbed a couple of buggies and opened the back of Maryann’s diaper and let them fall.  They screeched as they fell through the air as if they knew where they were heading and what will happen, but that was stupid.  Just because they can hear buggies now doesn’t make them smart, like if one would be able to hear their dog talking through a communicator just because you can understand it now doesn’t make the dog any smarter.  With a few buggies left over Michele just shrugged again and preceded to do the same with the other kids opening the elastic and letting the diaper waste band snap back into place.  Why let Maryann have all the fun?  When she was done sprinkling the buggies into the diapers Michele just sat back and watched the fun.

Brad, Maryann, Macy, and Rebecca all sat there for a few moments.  Brad proceeded to stand and walk over to a ball that was in the pin for them to play with.  As he walked over there Michele could hear the buggies crying and begging to be released.  Michele could only imagine what it was like in there…

 

 

Why did it have to be her?  Felicia thought as she was dropped along with a few others into a giant diaper strapped on one of the giant children.  She hit the material and slide down up against the warm skin of the toddlers butt causing her to let out a scream.  Of all the ways to die she didn’t want to die to an ass, especially if it’s a toddler!  No one wants to die but she would rather be eaten, stepped on, hell even fucked to death rather than this!  It smelled in here, not very bad but the odor of the giant already using the bathroom raised up from his rear.  Suddenly the world shook and the giant baby stood up causing them all to tumble down in-between his legs and butt.  They were an arm’s reach away from his butt and fear what he was going to do next.  Then the legs beside them started to swing forward.  The child was walking.  Suddenly Felicia was bounced up from the momentum and hit the bottom of the child and then the diaper.  It was like some kind of fucked up trampling as she was sprung back up into the bottom of the toddler over and over again.  The others weren’t faring so well.  Then there was a loud giggle coming from the outside.  The toddler stopped and then jumped up as high as he could.  This caused Felicia to slam into the butt hurting her face.  Again the toddler let out a joyous sound and proceeded to jump up then down up then down up…

Felicia was about to black out from the constant face walloping she was receiving when the suddenly the giant landed at a funny angle.  The world slowed down as they started to fall again only this time the baby was falling back.  Felicia let out a scream when suddenly the ground pushed up against her sending her straight against the giant’s butt check, pressing her into the skin till she felt her body squeal and then in a final utterly painful moment explode.

 

Michele couldn’t help but laugh as Brad enjoyed the sensation of walking with buggies in his diaper.  He then tested jumping and Michele burst into laughter.  Brad gleefully jumped up and down a couple more times till he landed awkwardly; he was still learning to walk and jumping was out of his league for now.  As he landed on his butt Michele heard the sound of popping.  Michele was smiling until Brad started to cry.  Michele ran over and picked Brad up and coddled him.  “What’s wrong sweetie?”  He just kept crying.  Michele looked into his diaper and saw that all the buggies were turned into a paste.  “Aww, don’t cry.  It’s ok,” Michele cooed as she started to rub his bottom which must have been sore from falling down.  She rubbed the blood all over the child’s bottom and started to rock him till he was feeling better.  “You ok now?” She asked and the child nodded.  “Ok let’s get you changed.  Did you like those little guys in your diaper?”  The child again nodded but more eagerly.  Michele grinned, “Good.”  She patted his diaper and there was the wet sound of the diaper sticking to his butt and the two of them laughed at the sound.

 

When Brad was done getting changed he was put back into the pin.  Michele watched the others too as she changed Brad and noticed that they seemed to be experimenting with the new sensation.  They all tried to walk around and found it as enjoyable as Brad did.  Only they didn’t jump around like he did.  Macy went over and played with the ball and Brad as they rolled it around to each other.  Maryann just kept walking around apparently enjoying the feeling of the buggies and Rebecca…

Michele couldn’t help but smile evilly.  Rebecca was doing the potty dance.  She wasn’t ready to use the potty but that didn’t mean she didn’t know when she had to go.  She usually did the potty dance right before she used her diaper.  Michele got closer as Rebecca looked ready to go and suddenly she stopped moving.  Her face turn from a discomforted look to a relaxed face, the buggies let out shrilled screams.  Rebecca stood there in her diaper started to turn yellow as it absorbed the liquid.  Rebecca must have had a lot of juice at lunch today because she kept peeing for what seemed like a minute.  When she was done, she looked at Michele and raised her arms to get changed.  Michele picked her up and carried her to the table and opened up the diaper to see the mess. 

 

Wallace was trapped in a diaper with 3 others.  They all knew they were going to die.  It was what you expect when you’re grown for exactly that reason.  Still it didn’t help that this was how they would die.  The giantess was walking around when suddenly the walking turned into a weird twisting and turning move.  The other 3 didn’t know what was happening but suddenly Wallace knew what was to come.  He quickly tried to find an exit and realized the only way out was to climb up to the top.  He started to move toward the back when suddenly everything stopped.  Fearing the worse he looked up and saw their doom.  Suddenly a yellow stream of liquid shot out at such force that it hit one of the other buggies and he immediately exploded into red and yellow.  Wallace ran away from the liquid as the diaper that was filling it up faster than it could absorb.  A woman who was running got swept up into the liquid and pulled toward the waterfall of piss.  She was quickly submerged and never appeared again.  There were only two of them left and they were running out of room as the liquid started to rise faster.  They couldn’t climb the back of the diaper because it was too steep.  Wallace felt the warm liquid rise up his leg.  The air in the diaper started to fill with the stench of urine as the liquid filled the air it became impossible to breathe without inhaling the liquid.  The man next to Wallace started to cough and cough as he inhaled more and more urine until he fell forward into the ocean of urine and sink to the bottom.  Wallace tried to hold his breath but it didn’t help.  All he could do was hold his hand over his mouth and try filtering the air that way but it only helped a little.  The liquid was up to his chest and he was about to be pulled into the current of yellow piss when it stopped.  As soon as the liquid stopped the diaper was able to drain the liquid.  The diaper was empty and the ground was squishy with the yellow liquid in it.  Suddenly a giant hand from behind grabbed his entire body and pressed him up against the butt check of the giantess and held him there in a suffocating grip. 

 

Michele opened the diaper and saw that it was soaked with pee and had 2 red spots and 2 drowned buggies in it.  She smiled until the smell of urine hit her and had to take a step back.  As soon as she did one of the buggies started to cough and move.  “Well look who’s still alive.” She looked at the buggy that looked like hell.  “Are you ok?” She asked concerned.  The buggy looked shocked.  “It’s ok little guy it’s almost over,” she said lovingly as she removed the diaper form Rebecca.  She carried the diaper over to the diaper pail and the buggy immediately started to plead.

“I’ll do anything or just kill me but please anything but this!”

“Say bye, bye to the buggy Rebecca,” Michele called over to Rebecca who waved bye.

“Nooo!” He screamed as Michele rolled up the diaper squishing the moist walls around him and dropping the still alive buggy in the used diaper, into the diaper pail and closed the top.  Unable to escape the buggy would either suffocate in the urine soaked diaper or wait until trash day and die with all the other trash.  The buggy was where he belonged, with all the other waste.

When Michele was done with Rebecca she went to return her back to the play pin and watched as Maryann was squatting.  Michele came over to Maryann who was busy trying to go to the bathroom.  Kneeling down Michele asked, “Do you need to go poopy?” 

Maryann said, “Big poopy.”  That was exactly what she wanted to hear.  She waited listening for the anguish sound of the buggies about to be buried in poo, but after a while there wasn’t anything except a small toot.  Disappointed Michele waited for Maryann to do the do but she didn’t seem like she was ready yet.

“Do you want me to help?” Michele asked getting an eager nod from the child.  “Ok,” Michele replied loving her job that much more now.  She picked up Maryann and brought her over to a chair and set her down in her lap so Maryann had her feet dangling off her left leg but her bottom was dangling in-between her thighs with her back supported on her right leg.  Michele took care not to squish the buggies as she lifted up Maryann’s shirt just enough to be able to reach her belly.  She slowly started to message her gut and got a moan from Maryann as she found what was distressing her.  Neither of them knew that Maryann was backed up for the past 48 hours and hasn’t pooped yet.  Not even her parents knew about this, they thought she was going at daycare and Michele thought she went when she got home.  Michele found a small area that seemed tight and started to press down on it and message the area until with some luck and skill the lump moved and disappeared further down its path.  With one last push, Maryann’s gut made a loud roar which everyone in the daycare could hear. 

It wasn’t long until Maryann let out a gasp and said, “Poopy time.”

 

Tim and Richard pulled as hard as they could at the leg hole to the diaper but it wouldn’t budge.  They and the other 2 buggies with them were desperately trying to escape ever since the little girl squatted and lowered her butt over their heads.  They looked up and saw her asshole open and gape at them then close.  They all knew what that meant and didn’t want to be stuck in here when it happened.   Suddenly they were hit by a force.  It wasn’t solid or liquid but gas, horrible noxious gas that came from the depths of that hellhole above them.  The air started to fill with the gas causing them to chock on the fumes.  Suddenly everything came smashing together as the diaper collided with the giantess butt.  They couldn’t move as the unseen force kept them pinned to the giantess until they were released and fell back down on the diaper which was dangling below the giantess butt.  They couldn’t go for the legs opening because the giantess was sitting down now.  All they could do was wait for her to stand up again allowing them another chance for escape.  Richard looked over to Tim and was about to see if they had any other ideas when there was a groan that sounded above them that silenced them all.  The fear was on all their faces when they heard the child’s voice, “Poopy time.”  They all yelled in panic to escape when the first load was released.  Tim was directly underneath it and had no chance of avoiding it.  He let out a hopeless sound when it smushed into him and molded around him encasing him in the smelly mass never to see the light of day again.  Richard stood there shocked as his best friend let out a final muffled sound that he couldn’t make out.  The other two were on the other side of the turd and started to run as far away as they could but unfortunately the way the giantess was sitting it was like a bowl as everything was pulled toward the epicenter of the poop with more on its way.  The next load came out just as big as the last and landed onto of the first then another.  Suddenly there was a loud trumpet sound that caused them all to cover their ears.  Richard was almost unable to look past the pile as it was larger than him and saw the others still holding their ears.  Abruptly the sound stopped only to be replaced by the sound of liquid gushing out from somewhere.  At first Richard thought it was the giantess peeing, only to see a wave of brown, liquid, sludge, flow down on top of the pile of dung.  One of the other buggies was splashed with some and was quickly getting covered in the stuff.  He tried to get out, but the muck was sticking to him and preventing him from moving very far.  With an anguish cry for help from the other, who just ignored him and got as far back as possible, he was quickly covered and started to drown in the filth.  Soon it stopped and Richard was ankle deep in the mess and was as far as away as he could get.  On the other side was the other buggy in the same situation.  There was some grunting from the giantess and a few more droplets came out but that was the end of poopy time.  They survived… now all they needed to do was just find-

Richard never finished that thought as he and the other buggy were immediately pushed upward again into the giantess butt but this time the poop was shoved up with them.  They were enveloped in the slushy clay like material with the invisible force griping them in an unbreakable hold until they had to take a breath and befall the same fate as the other two.

 

Once the screaming became muffled Michele knew that the buggies were dead.  There was no way they could survive something of that magnitude.  For a little girl Maryann did a number to her diaper.  If it weren’t for the fact that Michele enjoyed the show she would be furious to change this diaper.  “Time to get you changed you big stinker,” Michele said teasingly to Maryann.  She grabbed Maryann from the bottom and mushed the muck around some more.  Maryann giggle at the sensation and so did Michele.  Yeah nothing could survive this mess…

When Michele was done changing Maryann, which was almost unbearable, she set her down and looked at Macy the only one who had yet to finish her buggies.  She was still playing ball and went to pick up the ball when she suddenly fell down onto her butt.  There was a loud squishing sound like Brad when he fell.  Macy looked surprised and happy as she bounced up and down making a squishing sound with her butt.  Michele laughed and went to pick her up, “Let’s get you changed.” 

Michele opened the diaper and saw that not a single buggy was alive.  There was red all over Macy’s butt.  Yet something was wrong, “I thought there would be more,” Michele said confused but just shrugged.  All the buggies were dead and it was almost 5, possible one of the best days ever.

 

Jasmine came to pick up Macy, she was one of the last kids to be picked up because she ran into a problem that needed her attention she was 15 min late and only one daycare attend was there.  “Thank you Michele for looking after her,” Jasmine said relived and picking up her baby.  “I hope she wasn’t any trouble. 

“Oh no, not at all.  She was the most behaved like usual.”

“Thank you again so much Michele.  I’m sorry but I’m in a rush and need to get back to cook dinner.  You have a nice night,” Jasmine called out as she headed back to her car.  “Ok time to go home and get dinner ready,” Jasmine spoke to Macy as she drove off.  She looked back to smile at Macy who was playing with a toy in the car.  Something caught her eye though; Macy was squirming a lot in her seat.  Unable to find out what it was while she was driving she waited until she got home.  She went to check what was wrong with Macy, as she seemed uncomfortable in her diaper.  Figuring that maybe she needed a change Jasmine opened it up to see that it was clean.  Bewildered she took a wipe and checked if she wasn’t cleaned.  As she wiped she caught something on the wipe between her rear end.  “Gotcha,” Jasmine said triumphantly with Macy cheering along with her.  Seeing what the culprit was she opened the wipe to see what it was.

“No…” Jasmine cried as she looked at the object in the wipe.  There was nothing there except for a minuscule gray hoodie covered in blood that could only belonged to one person, “Nick…”

Chapter End Notes:

Big chapter, sorry didn't want to spit it up.  Sorry for the wait and sorry in adavance school starting soon so might be slower post.