- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey all! I've been having luck typing on my new phone, so I've been writing inbetween rides bit by bit! It seems to work out, and I've been able to write this chapter much quicker than I intended to, haha :)

Also, I've posted a bunch of unfinished scraps I've done in the course of writing this story, some unrelated short stories but mostly chapters of Giantess Dating Diary I axed and rewrote. If you're interested in what my initial ideas for some of the stories or chapters were, take a gander ^^

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Day 10 - The Congregation part 2

Claire had a wide grin as she looked at Madison, her hazy blue eyes sparkling with a glint of triumph for successfully getting Madison to come to the North.

"So you made it," Claire said with mirth, "I trust your tiny is with you?"

I felt Madison feel for the pocket I was in, as if double checking I was still in there. "His name is Eliot," Madison said with sarcastic serenity, "And he's with me."

"Of course, of course," Claire said with a laugh, "You people in the South give your tinies names, yes?"

I felt Madison's chest tense up. Claire was pushing Madison's buttons like a typewriter. What did she mean by giving tinies names, anyway? I was afraid Madison was going to blow up again, but we were in the presence of a greater power now.

"Behave yourself, Sinclaire," Marian boomed overhead, "We've business to discuss before your trifles."

Claire shrugged, and clung closer to Marian with a devilish grin. "Yes,  mama," was all Claire said.

So Marian was Claire's mother? Admittedly, they had the same platinum blonde hair and hazy blue eyes, so it wasn't too far of a stretch to say they were related.

"I take it that the South has agreed to our proposal, then?" Marian said to Madison.

"Yes," Madison said, returning instantly to her smooth, gentle tone, as if nothing had happened. She was frighteningly good at masking her feelings. "The town I reside in has agreed to hold the gathering, and I am here on their behalf to hear your reason for suggesting the event, and ensure that throughout it, the regulations of the South are adhered to."

Marian closed her eyes, looking momentarily lost in thought. When she opened them again, she looked down at Madison with scrutiny. She held up a hand, and pointed at the pocket I was in. “We will also discuss this with him.”

I looked up at the giantess before me. Marian's eyes were staring directly at me, searing me with her strong, austere gaze. A chill went up my spine. I've never felt this self-conscious about myself; I hadn't intended to be part of this conversation at all, and I had no idea what she expected of me.

Madison was the first to bail me. “With all due respect, Matron,” Madison said as diplomatically as she could, “Eliot is simply here as my companion, he is not representative of-”

“Tell me, Eliot,” Marian said to me with her chin held up, her eyes cast down on me in the most imperial fashion, “What is your relation to Madison?”

I just gaped at the question. It took me by such surprised that I could only answer with a, “What?”

Stephanie was next to bail me. “Begging your forgiveness, Matron Marian,” she said very quickly, “But private matters-”

 

Before any more protest could be made, Marian shot her fingers into Madison's pocket, fishing for me. Columns of flesh as thick as tree trunks pinched my entire chest, and without a chance to struggle, I was pulled from the safety of Madison's pocket. Madison was stunned, but she instinctively tried to reach for me as Marian pulled me away, but her fingers only managed to brush lightly against my dangling legs. I was brought casually before her face, and I now hung eye-to-eye with the intimidating giantess between her index finger and thumb. Marian was huge, like, REALLY huge. I wasn't even sure my feet could reach her mouth if I was left hanging on her face right now at this height. Her irises was easily the size of my head, and having two of them drill into you was honestly very uncomfortable. But most terrifying was the maw below. Her mouth, as she spoke, opened to reveal a cavern spacious enough to fit me inside whole. The more I imagined myself falling into that dark, murky depth, the more I wanted to be put back down.

“It is unusual for you tinies to associate yourselves with my daughters in the South,” Marian said with a predatory glare. She pulled me even closer, till I could feel my feet bouncing off the tip of her nose. It was like being a mouse trapped in the corner with no way out. “If you are not here as a representative, then what is your relation to Madison?”

I felt panic. It was as if I would be eaten if I didn't answer satisfactorily. A sickening feeling pooled in my stomach, and I was afraid I was about to puke on the Matron's face. My mind was in too much of a daze to think my way out of this, so I mustered whatever guts I had left and shouted out at the top of my voice the first thing that came to mind.

“I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!”

There was an audible pause. The Matron's face had visibly softened to one of surprise. Stephanie and Madison, who were trying to persuade Marian to put me down, just stared up at me agape. The rest of the giantesses, too, stopped whatever they were doing to look in my direction. Jaws hung open mid-sentence. Hands froze in the air as they passed a bowl. Only Claire seemed to have an amused smirk on her face.

Marian lowered me down past her face and next to her voluptuous breast. Her attention was now directed at Madison, who looked completely flustered after my outburst.

“Is this true?” Marian queried Madison.

“Um...” Madison said hesitantly. Her face was alight with a luminescent blush, her hands pulled at her dress uncomfortably. She looked my way several times, but almost immediately darted back to looking at the floor in embarrassment. She eventually conceded.

 “...Yes.”

Marian's face remained stoic, but brightened slowly into an enormous smile. I felt myself be pulled up to her shoulder, where she decided to drop me. I scrambled to the top of her curve, and braced myself there.

“Well!” Marian said in her booming voice. She picked herself up from her seat on the platform, rising to her feet. I felt the world lurch upward, and I would have been thrown off had a lock of hair not been there for me to cling on to. I never expected the differences in force to be so great on a larger giantess like Marian. When she straightened herself, Marian said to the giantesses seated around her in the meeting, “It appears we are gathered here for the wrong reasons!”

With a clap of her hands, Marian grabbed the attention of the entire dining hall. “My daughters!” She said with delight, “We are in the presence of the first couple in more than twenty years. Though we differ in size and body, these two have looked past such superficial discrepancies to embrace each other, blessed by the gift love and affection. Let us celebrate the birth of two new lovebirds, Madison and Eliot!”

A clamorous cheer rang out throughout the hall. The giantesses closest to Madison pulled her atop the platform, leaning against her like they did with Matron Marian. Marian pulled me from her shoulder and gave me a last smile before releasing me to the crowd of giantesses below. It was Claire who caught me, wrapping her fingers tightly around my body. She wore a haughty grin on her face, with eyes that shone with amusement. She didn't say anything, but simply patted my head with her finger.

“Treat our guests well,” was the last thing Marian said. A huge throng of giantesses came to sit around the platform, surrounding both Madison and myself. Claire released me to a giantess wearing a black silken dress, who placed me on her lap. It was none other Myra, one of the three giantesses who had greeted us when we first stepped into the Garden, and who almost inadvertently crushed me with her hug with Madison.

“Mister Eliot,” Myra said in her low but gentle voice, “I've yet to apologize to you for yesterday...”

“Don't be such a downer, Myra,” the amber giantess beside her piped up. It was Cara, yet another of the trio from yesterday, adorning a fiery orange top, “We're ladies-in-waiting for Marian, and we're giving our stars a good time today.”

I felt the third and last member of the trio crawl up beside me. The blonde haired giantess pressed up against Myra and leaned down to me. She had a pink blouse on today, and her childish look was only matched with her childish demeanor. “Is it really true you're in love with Miss Madison?” Sofie asked excitedly.

“Er, yeah,” I said uneasily. Being questioned left and right by giantesses was a little jarring, but at least I was surrounded by some familiar faces.

“She is a beautiful girl,” Myra said, her eyes looking the direction of Madison, “I wish you all the best in love.”

I followed Myra's eyes to where Madison was seated at. I couldn't very well see her as she was being fawned over by more than six giantesses, each grabbing and grooming a separate part of her body. A pair of giantesses leaned on either side of her, grooming each of her hands with gloss and shine. One sat behind her, brushing and braiding her flowing blonde hair. Two more were on either side of her legs, lifting them up and massaging each side individually. The last giantess was busy inspecting her toes, wanting to give a pedicure, but wasn't certain if anything she could do could improve Madison's already perfect feet.

Madison was protesting her treatment, saying things like, “But today's itinerary...”

“Don't worry dear,” One giantess doing her nails said, “The Matron came over and told us to make sure you're feeling good today. She's postponing our business till tomorrow.”

“And your nails are beautiful!” The giantess at Madison's feet said, “It's all natural as far as I can tell, but they're white as marble!”

“Um...” Madison said, her eyes darting around the hall, “I need to find Eliot...”

Madison was looking for me. I tried to call out, “Madison!” But the chatter of the giantesses around us drowned out my tiny voice.

“We should butter you up too,” Cara suggested, rubbing her hands together, “Myra, let's give mister boyfriend here a good giantess pat down.”

I felt Myra's hands wriggle under me. In an instant, I was whisked into the air atop Myra's palm,and Cara began pulling at my clothes. I tried to shake her off, but I was no match against a giantess's strength. She pulled up my sleeves and pants and forcibly yanked off my shoes and socks, exposing me to the cold. I felt my limbs hyperextending as the callous might of Cara's fingers pulled at me, ripping my jacket off of me. Pain shot through my nerves, screaming for me too run. But I was caught in the tangle of half-stripped clothes, constricting fingers, and half-dressed limbs. I was at the mercy of the giantess's clothing rape.

A strong cold blew over me as the last of my apparel fell away, leaving me a shivering wreck in the cold. It must have been sixty degrees today,  and the chill had me sneezing uncontrollably. My only reprise was Myra's warm hands,  which began to envelope me in a hearty embrace.

Slowly, the fingers enclosed around me, pressing skin against skin, Myra's heat blending with my naked cold body. After enduring Cara's torment, any comfort would be welcome. The long, slender fingers rolled across me, stroking rhythmically as Myra began a gentle massage on my chest. It was my only source of heat now, my clothes having been thrown twenty feet down to the ground, and I clung on like an infant against his mother’s teat.

“How do you feel, Mister Eliot?” Myra said in her low cooing voice, “Even I can be gentle with such a tiny body, had I known you were in Miss Madison’s pocket then, you would never have come close to any harm.”

I didn’t say a word, still curled between her hands and defeated by the promise of warmth inside here. But the moment I heard Madison’s name, everything jumped back at me again. I can’t stay here. Madison would worry if I were even a second away from her. Quickly, I pushed the fingers running across me aside, and was blasted by the cold air once more. It didn’t faze me this time; my business was with the giantess who was holding me prisoner in my hand.

“Myra!” I shouted, “Put me down! I have to go to Madison!”

Cara only laughed at me, saying deviously, “Oh, but we’re not finished yet-”

“I said!” I yelled in the loudest voice I could muster, “Put. ME. DOWN!”

The giantesses stared blankly at me for a moment. They were certainly not used to being yelled at by a tiny, and that caught them by surprise. Myra looked at her companions, unsure of what to do with me. Cara’s mouth was agape, but closed it with a nervous look on her face. Only Sofie was still moving, leaning down and shuffling about.

“Here you go, Mister Eliot!” Sofie said, raising her clasped hands and hanging them over me. She opened up palms above me, and my clothes were dropped unceremoniously on top of me. I pulled off a stray sock that landed on my face, and looked toward the blonde giantess before me.

“Er…thanks,” was all I could say.

“Hee hee,” Sofie giggled with a childish grin on her face. She was by far the youngest giantess I’ve seen, and unlike her two friends, she seemed to just go with the flow of things. There was a childlike innocence to the way she did things, but if it got my clothes back, I appreciated it a lot.

I quickly pulled my clothes back on, but noted that I was missing a shoe. Well, no time to be picky. Myra was still flustered as to what to do with me. I raised my hand and pointed up to her giant face. “I’ll say it again,” I said again, “Put me down! I’m finding Madison!”

“Oh,” Sofie suddenly said from beside me, “I’ll take you there!”

Before I could thank her again, Sofie suddenly reached out and grabbed me. I was caught in her grip like crumpled paper, my body hanging almost upside down as she held me. She broke into a skip, her arms swinging back and forth with me in tow. The awkward position I was in and the constant, violent motions were making me sick. Sofie had no idea of how to handle a tiny; a giantess’s normal movements were like vehicular collisions to a tiny, and dangerous if not controlled. Sofie, unfortunately, seemed too young to know any control.

The swinging finally stopped, and I could only see the hall spinning when Sofie released me from her grip.

“Here we are,” Sofie said cheerily, “One visitor for Miss Madison!”

Madison was still surrounded by a mass of giantesses. They had finished doing her hands and feet, and were moving up to more adventurous areas. A couple were giving her thighs a good massage while several began a waist and shoulder rub. Matron Marian was sitting near them, watching with amusement as Claire fed handfuls of salad to her mouth beneath her. Madison’s face was one marked by protest and distress still, but brightened up when she saw me in Sofie’s hands.

“Eliot!” She called out, pushing away her masseurs to reach me. She cupped me into her own hands gently, bringing me up to her face. She had a look of both worry and relief, hey eyes scrutinizing me for any damage in her absence.

“They didn’t do anything to you, did they?” Madison asked. She squinted at my feet, and remarked, “What happened to your shoe, Eliot?”

“Uh, oh…?” I said in a drunken-sounding voice, the world still spinning before me. I wasn’t thinking straight, so I just said whatever came to my head first, “They shtripped me down an’...urk...an’ they gabe me a good rub down.”

Madison’s face turned from shock to anger to pure ire. She stood up so quickly that the giantesses around her fell back from her. She shot a glare straight at Matron Marian and squeezed me a little tighter than she usually does.

“Matron Marian!” Madison shouted, “I must protest the coming gathering in the South! If this is how giantesses in the North treat Elliot’s people, then I cannot in good conscience let the event happen!”