- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Did you miss me guys? :p Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, almost a year in fact @_@ I can't say I was too busy to update, but I was definitely in a slump over what to write here. But I've managed a chapter anyway, so that's cool I guess! I'm almost done with this story, so I do really want to finish it if I could. Sorry fans for my spontaneous release timings, but college really doesn't leave me too much time to think about my stories enough >.<

So please, enjoy! I don't think I've written anything so mushy before, so I don't know how this chapter will turn out x.x Please comment if you've anything to say, and see you next chapter!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

We were back in the dining hall. Marian had carried me there in her vice-like grip once again, giving me no quarter to move or argue as she marched confidently back to her usual spot at the stony altar. A throng of other giantesses were already waiting there, each standing up to bow graciously as Marian made her way forward. Among them, I let down a gulp as I saw a teary eyed Madison sit on the ledge of the altar, flanked by an ever grinning Claire and a grumpy looking Stephanie.

 

Marian stopped short of Madison, towering over the smaller, seated giantess with ease, and looked upon her with a stern expression. Madison didn't even there look up; just the glimpse of Marian's sizeable feet was enough to know who stood before her.

 

"There is much to be said, today," Marian said with a chiding tone, "But I believe there's somebody who would like to speak to you first."

 

I felt Marian thrust me forward, releasing me on top of Madison's lap where I fumbled and fell right in between the gap between her thighs. Madison let out an astonished gasp when she saw me, then quickly turned away with her hand covering her tears.

 

"I'm sure you have much to discuss," Marian said, turning herself around, "We will leave you to your privacy, but be sure to resolve this before we return again."

 

Marian walked back out of the dining hall, and the rest of the giantesses followed, one by one. Some gave Madison dirty looks, others expressed pity, but once the hall was empty, it was just Madison with me, still stuck between her warm thighs.

 

"Er," I began, "Hi."

 

Madison looked down to me, her pearly eyes filled with sadness just from the sight of me. "I can't take it," Madison said as large droplets from her tear ducts fell on me, "I'm too afraid to even touch you now...or even face you, Eliot...sometimes, I wonder if we should have even met..."

 

As Madison continued sniffling, I crawled my way out from Madison's thighs and stood up on top of them. "Then," I said to her, "Can I touch you?"

 

"Huh?" Madison cried out in surprise.

 

I made my way forward, approaching the sheer cliff that was Madison's belly. It was covered by her sky blue dress, but I could remember the familiar slim figure of her body traced under it. I pressed my hand into the soft folds, and felt the same warmth I felt every time I held onto Madison. Nothing about her had changed, and a breathed a sigh of relief.

 

"Madison," I said to the confused face above me, "I don't mind if you're too afraid of touching me, or that you've become too aware of your size to face me properly, but if I can still touch you like this, then it's fine.

 

" Wha-" Madison cried out, but I didn't let her finish. I dove into her belly, and clung myself to her as tightly as I could.

 

"I love you, Madison," I said as I held her body against my own, sinking into that soft, warm curve of her waist, "And even if you hurting and ran from me, that feeling doesn't change. I've been negligent in showing it all this time, so it's time I let you know."

 

I began climbing up Madison’s clothes, which proved harder than I thought with her plain dress not providing me any sort of foothold. Still, I mustered my strength and sometimes found myself kicking off of Madison’s nervous hands which were hovering under me, worried that I might fall off. Her curvaceous chest proved more difficult still, each one a sheer rounded roof impeding me, but I found a hold from between them, where a small column of buttons lay nestled within. I grabbed on and pulled myself up, inadvertently squeezing my way through her breasts. Madison yelped as I wiggled my way up, but she was still too scared to touch me to try to remove me. In the valley of her bosom, I could feel Madison’s heartbeating fervently, a sure sign that she was still panicked. I doubled my efforts, and rose up from the dim confines and onto Madison’s shoulder. There, Madison’s face turned to fill my vision in all its glory.

 

Her eyes were reddened now, and she wore a perplexed look on her face, but there was no mistaking it: this is still the girl I like and love. Only her face could carry such soft, gentle expressions, that look of sadness quietly fueled by her love for me. Like a radiant moon in a starless night, the melancholy in her eyes drew me deeper towards her.

 

It didn’t matter that her face was taller than me, or that a single bite with her mouth could easily rip me in two; I felt no fear leaning forward toward it, planting the smallest, tiniest kiss on those plush pink lips of hers. Would Madison even feel it there? A quick blast of hot air from Madison’s startled gasp put that at a ‘yes’.

 

“I know it hurts,” I continued, looking up into Madison’s sad blue eyes, “I know because I’m hurting, too. Hurting because the person I love the most just told me to break up with her, hurting because she ran away before I could say a word. That’s not what I want. I want to tell you that I love you, and if either of us gets hurt in the process, we can work together to help each other through it instead of running away.”

 

I put my hands around as much of Madison’s cheeks as I could, my tiny frame only being capable of reaching around a small portion of her face, but I clung as hard as I could.

 

“Don’t leave me, Madison.”

 

A quivering, nervous hand reached behind me, and after an uncertain pause, held onto me. Those large, delicate fingers which just a moment ago were too afraid to touch me began caressing my back, running themselves through my tiny body. Madison planted a giant, puckered kiss of her own on my chest, and rubbed her cheek softly across my frame.

 

“Oh, Eliot,” she whimpered, “I-I didn’t know I was hurting you…”

 

Madison opened her mouth to say something else, but when no words came out, she just closed it and looked away guiltily. I was being held in her hands now, and I felt a her grip tightening as she began to tense up from her self-derived shame. It was still too hard for her to open up to me, it seemed. I had to do something quickly.

 

“Say,” I said, getting Madison’s attention, “I have an idea...a pretty stupid one, really. But I just wanted you to know that I still love you, all the way from the head-”

 

I eased myself from Madison’s hands, her fingers letting go of me as I got up, and leaned forward one more time, planting another kiss on Madison’s lips. Without even a chance to react, I quickly dove from Madison’s handholding and tumbled onto the top of her chest, climbing back down the valley (to the distress of Madison), and landing back onto her lap. Madison’s dress made for a giant slide to the ground, but there was a good eight- to ten-foot drop waiting at the end. No time to worry; I jumped down and slid down the silken fabric, bracing myself for a rough landing...

 

...Only to be caught between Madison’s dexterous soles mid air. Her quick reflexes left my face just a foot away from crashing to the ground, and instead I felt my body being clamped comfortably between the familiar, warm folds of Madison’s feet.

 

“-To the toes!” I finished my sentence, reaching down to give my savior’s big toe a thankful kiss.

 

Madison dropped me gently on the floor, putting her feet beside me protectively in case I tried to do something again. “Eliot!” She exclaimed, “Don’t do that! What if I didn’t catch you in time?!”

 

“But you did catch me,” I said with a grin, “You’re the best urban giantess in the South, and your feet are definitely something you can be confident about.”

 

I patted the giant instep beside me for emphasis before continuing. “So maybe that’s where we could start from,” I said, “You’ve never ever hurt me with your feet before.” (Besides the first time we met, I thought to myself, but Madison didn’t need to be reminded of that right now)

 

Madison gave an unsure look at first, but her face suddenly twisted into a serious expression. All hesitation drained from her face as she began to remember where she was. “The North prohibits all contact with tinies from the ankle down,” Madison said sternly, like she was reciting from a book of law, “And tinies aren’t even supposed to be allowed on the floor of a Garden.”

 

One of Madison’s feet rose over me to pick me up, the toes pinched downwards toward me, but I brushed it aside with an arm, noting that my strength didn’t budge the giant ped at all, but Madison felt me do it, and put her foot back down beside me. She leaned forward instead, trying to take a better look at what was holding her up from upholding the law.

 

“Look, Maddie,” I said, trying to find the words to persuade her, “If you’re going to trust yourself to love again, you’ll definitely need confidence, and there’s nothing like a good confidence booster than doing what you’re best at. A gold urban giantess knows her way around a tiny with her feet, and even a man with brittle bones wouldn’t break a bone under the feather touch of your step.”

 

Madison just looked at me blankly for a second. “What?” She mouthed.

 

“Step on me,” I said as bluntly as I could.

 

Madison had the most incredulous look on her face at that moment, but softened back into her natural, serene face almost in an instant. “You know, Eliot,” Madison said to me, “You might be right.”

 

“I am?” I said in surprise.

 

“This is a pretty stupid idea,” Madison parroted back at me.

 

Madison chuckled as she said it, though, so she wasn’t completely against the idea, at least. A shadow cast over me as Madison raised her foot again. This time, her toes landed gently in my lap, their weight sinking into my thighs. I quivered when I remembered what these digits could do to me, how despite their size they would creep into every sensitive area of my body and make me feel sensations I didn’t know I was capable of experiencing. I imagined what being on the receiving end of a full-body footjob was like again by those toes, and that was enough to send my johnny skyward to meet the toe pressing against my crotch.

 

I looked up nervously. Madison must have noticed, there was no way she didn’t notice, but she didn’t even react. Just a long pause as her toes continued to rest in my lap. Madison had reclined her back on the altar she was sitting on, so I couldn’t see her face at all. There was no telling what she was thinking now, other than that her feet had suddenly gone very still.

 

And as if she felt my anxiety, her toes began gently drumming themselves down on me. A rhythmic tempo of scrunching and relaxing as the toes beat themselves against me in slow, teasing waves. Madison usually does this only when she felt a little playful, I learned, and there was really no telling what she was going to do next.

 

Without warning, Madison’s foot lurched further up my body, bringing her toes on my stomach and pinning me down flat onto the cold stone floor. Her sole began rocking around, rolling left and right trying to find a good place to park on my body. I felt my crotch and thighs be pushed down by the bulge of the ball of her foot, stepping against the raging boner I have, oscillating the pressure as the foot rolled around above. I was ecstatic, and I knew for sure now that Madison was doing this on purpose.

 

“What happened to ‘the law of the Garden’ and all that?” I called up Madison, joke mockingly.

 

“Hmm…” Madison said while she continued her foot teasing, “I suppose the laws don’t apply to toys. Would you be my foot toy this once, Mister Eliot?”

 

“Of course,” I replied. It was rare to see Madison so openly daring, but she had her moments. It just meant she was really comfortable with what she was doing.

 

“See, you’re not afraid to touch me if we started from your feet,” I said, laughing.

 

Madison began sliding her foot even further up in response, but suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. I tilted my head down and saw her toe touching a lump under my clothes; it was the dressing for the bruises Madison had given me the day before.

 

“No!” I yelled as Madison suddenly withdrew her foot from my body. I threw myself onto them, trying to keep them from leaving, but a gentle shake was enough for me to lose my grip and fall back onto the ground. A small whimper began from atop the altar, away from my sight.

 

“Madison!” I continued yelling. No response. I thought quickly and began taking off my clothes despite the cold Northern air, tearing off the dressing and throwing them aside. My body still had the telltale blue-black bruises the shape of Madison’s fingertips lining the side, but I covered them up by putting on my clothes again.

 

“Madison, look!” I continued shouting desperately, “I’m okay, I don’t need the bandages any more! It doesn’t hurt at all, you can still keep going! We can still keep going!”

 

Madison didn’t lean forward to look at me, and for a brief moment, I thought she never would. Then, her foot slowly crept toward me, the toes snaking up my body and reaching for the spot they last stopped at. A delicate prod tested my body for pain, and I tried to hide a wince when the force of it was strong enough to start agitating the bruise.

 

“...Does it hurt?” Madison said from atop the altar.

 

“No,” I lied, “Not at all.”

 

“You’re not a toy, Eliot,” Madison said, this time with a hint of sadness, “I could feel you withering from my touch, your muscles tensing as you reel from your pain. I don’t want to hurt you…”

 

“And you won’t,” I insisted, “Your steps are as light as a feather. Even if I’m like this, you won’t hurt. So please.”

 

Madison hesitated, but with some apprehension, her foot glided back on top of me. I felt it quiver as it landed on my body, toes on my chest, and the sole touched me so gently that were my eyes clothes, I would have mistaken it for a warm blanket. Madison didn’t fool around with her feet any more; her efforts were solely focused on keeping me painlessly beneath her.

 

“That’s right, light as a feather,” I sighed, letting Madison’s warmth take over me, “Put your weight down slowly on me…”

 

I felt Madison’s foot relax, the tension of keeping her foot afloat just above me released as more weight engulfed my body. The blanket had become a mattress, a mattress made up of Madison’s soft, leathery sole with curved landscapes slowly imprinting themselves into my skin. I felt the soft, bulbous tips of her toes sink in, drawing ovals against my chest. I felt the rounded ball of her foot nestle itself onto my stomach, lying gently as its shape rolled deeper into my prone form. They squeezed my hands too, and my upper body was sealed against the roof of Madison’s sole. The curved side of her foot traced my leg all the way down, gently displacing my muscles flat against them, while her arch spared my other leg, merely rolling onto my skin gently without resistance.

 

This gentleness was almost zen-like, Madison stepping down more and more until it felt like my body had melted itself under Madison’s foot. The pressure became intense, but not painful, as Madison’s expertly precision pit me between the boundary of being caressed or crushed. The heat from her sole was making me drowsy, too, and I felt myself lull between consciousness…

 

“Madison, are you done?” I heard a voice call from across the dining hall. It was the Matron’s.

 

Panickingly, Madison covered me with her entire sole, hiding me under her foot, and called back out, “Yes, I’m quite fine now!”

 

It was entirely dark with my face planted against Madison’s sole. My every breath was mixed with the distinct scent of her foot, but with it so well maintained, the smell wasn’t of stale cheese like you’d expect, but a foresty after-rain scent. Madison had told me she didn’t use scented lotion if she could help it as even a good smell that’s too strong would stave away tinies who approached her. It made being stuck under her sole bearable even at point blank.

 

I felt the rumble of giant footsteps which I could only presume to be Marian’s posse returning to their seats. One set of footsteps felt particularly heavy; the Matron Marian’s, I guessed, and they stopped just before Madison.

 

There was a brief pause before Marian spoke. “Where is your tiny man, Madison?”

 

“He...uh...already left,” Madison said unconvincingly. I felt her foot shuffle nervously, and my prone body was dragged along with her casual movements. I felt her muscles palpitate as she clenched and unclenched her toes anxiously, pulling at my body as the sole raked itself across me.

 

Marian looked at Madison with squinted, eagle eyes, and said, “All little ones must have a giantess accompanying them at all times within the Garden. Need I remind you a second time…”

 

Marian took a step forward and stomped down on one of Madison’s feet; the one I wasn’t underneath. The thunderous step resounded so near me that I could felt its shock through my bones. Madison let out a yelp as the much larger giantess trampled her.

 

“...There will be consequences,” the Matron growled. She took her seat atop the altar, surrounded once again by her entourage, “Then let us resume where we let off.”

 

She knew. Marian knew I was under Madison’s foot. That, or I was extremely lucky Marian didn’t take out her frustration on the other foot I was under. Either way, she seemed to have let the matter slide in favor of getting this meeting over and done with.

 

“So, Liaison Madison,” Marian rumbled, drumming her fingers impatiently, “Have you a decision for us?”

 

“I- eek!” Madison began, but let out a yelp out of the blue.

 

“Is everything alright?” Marian inquired.

 

“I-I-I-I-I-” Madison stuttered, clutching the seams of her dress tightly, “Y-yes. Yes, I’m fine.”

 

I was still listening despite being stepped on. With what little space I had, I tried to trace the letter ‘Y’ against Madison’s sole, but the reaction I got was much more profound than I thought.

 

“And, y-yes, I have made my decision,” Madison continued, “I say n- YES! Y-yes! We can have our festival!”

 

Marian raised a quizzical eyebrow at Madison. “Is something the matter?” She asked.

 

“Yes! I mean, n-no! Nothing’s the matter!” Madison yelped.

 

Madison was much more sensitive than I thought. I had mistraced a ‘Y’ in that last response, and she obediently followed. It was amazing that she could make out what I was writing from only as much space as one of her toenails. I began trying to write more, but a sudden twist of Madison’s foot pushed me into the ground hard enough to have been painful. Madison was getting angry, and that was her way to make me stop.

 

Madison sighed. She had already blurted out that she was going to greenlight the festival in the South. May as well go along with it now.

 

Madison took a deep breath and continued, “So if we’re doing this, I need a list of Northern participants and…”






The meeting dragged on for hours. Madison was critical about the North’s conduct when they do go to the South, recommending that they hold etiquette courses and learn proper navigation through tiny cities. A large contraband list was drawn, the festival area was drawn out, the staff required listed, logistics involving giantesses were drafted, from polite latrine distances from the city to accommodations, food, water and transport, what the consequences of hurting or even killing a tiny would entail in the South, what was appropriate to show to Southern culture, etc, etc…

 

I was melting under Madison’s foot, and not from bliss this time, but from the oppressive heat of her sole. It was alright the first fifteen minutes, but the warmth soon became a sauna as the heat built up over the hours. It was unbearably uncomfortable, so much so that I had become a puddle of sweat even in the coldness of the North. Madison knew my plight as my sweat had slickened onto her sole as well, and I received occasional release from her musty grip so the cold air might wash over me for a brief while. Truth be told, that was the only thing keeping me conscious at this point.

 

But finally, the meeting was over. It ended with Madison retorting a giantess I didn’t recognize that putting tinies in your mouth was not an appropriate event. The Matron then decided that the questions and suggestions were becoming too unfocused. They adjourned and agreed to meet again at the same time tomorrow. I heard Stephanie and Claire’s voice clearly bickering about each other, and I felt Marian’s steps draw closer to Madison.

 

“Make sure you take care of your little man,” she said, giving Madison’s foot a light tap. I felt the world come down on me as Marian’s gargantuan strength pushed down upon where I was, disorientating me with its sudden force. My head swam from the pain, but I could feel that I was still in one piece.

 

When nobody was left in the dining hall, Madison lifted her foot off of me and gingerly picked my limp, soggy frame up. The sudden draft of cold air quickly worked its way through my sweat and suddenly, I was shivering like a dog.

 

“Oh Eliot, you’re drenched!” Madison said to me in earnest worry, “I’m sorry it took so long, but I couldn’t let anybody see you…”

 

“I-” I stuttered, “I think Marian knew I was there.”

 

Madison palmed me in both her hands for warmth and lifted me to her face. She looked around conspiratorily and despite the presence of nobody, she whispered, “I think she knew, too, but she took it as a sign that we’ve made up to each other and let it slide. She was more concerned with the festival, after all.”

 

We were silent for a while after that, looking at each other awkwardly. I decided to break the silence.

 

“So…” I said, “Are we made up?”

 

“Huh?” Madison let out in surprise.

 

“Well, we’ve been pouring our hearts out to each other a while back,” I said, scratching the back of my sweat drenched head, “But we’ve never actually said it officially. Did we make up to each other?”

 

Madison eyes widened for a second, but quickly returned to her serene smile. She bent toward me and planted a wet kiss against the side of my equally wet face. It was a really long kiss, lips puckered around my smaller frame and the suction pulling at my skin. Her tongue rolled out from her maw to give me a light lapping, and I found my sweat to be replaced by Madison’s saliva.

 

“I’d say we’ve definitely made up,” Madison said with a chuckle, wiping her mouth against her sleeve. A while ago, this girl was too afraid to even touch me, and now she’s all over me, kissing me and holding me like I belonged to her.

 

And I did belong to her, just as Madison belonged to me. We were a couple, an item, inseparable through the love and trials we’ve gone through together. Though I’m only big enough to sit in her hands right now, I knew I was the world to her, bigger than any giantess could be.

 

I rolled up to my side, lying down against Madison’s long fingers, relieved that the old Madison was back, but also extraordinarily tired. I held onto her thumb. It was the closest thing I could do to holding hands with her right now, and Madison smiled, pulling her thumb over my chest in a little hand hug.

 

“Let’s get you cleaned up, my little man,” Madison said cheerily as she got up and began heading back home.

 

The meetings continued for another week or so, with Madison ironing out any disagreements or arrangements with the North as quickly as she could. At night, Madison would douse me with copious amounts of ointment to treat my bruising, and declared no hanky panky until I was really healed up. Cuddling wasn’t out of the question, though, and we’d comfort ourselves in each other’s embrace. Madison talked about work and I talked about how different the North was.

 

All too soon, our stay had come to a close, and the festival drew ever nearer. We said our farewells to our Northern compatriots, and then as quickly as we came, we were on our way back home to the South.