- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Man, I've not had enough sleep in a long time x_x I hope this update's not too late. I'll try writing notes about the world on top of every chapter now, just short bites to expand on the world. Also in this chapter, introducing a new giantess: Sylvie!

 

Hope y'all enjoy~

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Before mankind lived harmoniously with the giantesses, he was subjugated and served the then goddess figures. As beings rising only up to their mistress's heels, the giantesses saw fit for man to only touch their feet, as the rest of their body was too divine for the flesh of man to sully. To this day, the art of manhandling with feet lives on not as a tool to oppress, but a tool to bring the two races closer together.

 

Day 2: Close Encounter

 

I was mixed bag of emotions. On one hand, I was apprehensive; it was my first time entering the size-restricted zone, a large area on the edge of town. This was where the giantesses lived within the city, and even unlicensed giantesses were allowed to enter here. Tinies were discouraged from going in, lest they meet a grizzly end beneath an oblivious giantess's foot.

 

On the other hand, I was excited. Really excited. Madison had invited me over to her place just yesterday. We talked after leaving the bike dealer's shop, and she thanked me for showing me how tinies lived around town. I asked about how her kind lived, and she seemed surprised at the question. “Doesn't everybody know?” She had said. We knew as much as Madison knew about did about tinies.

 

So she asked me to stay over at her house tonight. It was a Saturday, and I was suddenly very interested in the world of giantesses. They were merely interesting backdrops in the townscape before, but now that I'm dating Madison, I thought I'd like to know more about them.

 

There weren't any barriers stopping people from entering the giantess compound, but it became immediately apparent as I approached it on my scooter. Houses were sparse, and along the roads were nothing more than empty lots and open fields. It went on for a good mile or so, until three large buildings became apparent in the distance.

 

They looked like normal one-storey houses from where I stood, with stoney white walls and a flat gray roof. Upon closer inspection, however, some of the lamp posts beside them didn't even reach up to the windows. The roads were getting wider too; the double-lane road I drove on merged into a massive track with no lines running through its center. It must have been at least three lanes wide, and further ahead, a pair of giant footprints were painted on the road, captioned by the words 'GIANTESS CROSSING'.

 

I turned into one of the lots, parking my scooter in the center. Empty white lines denoted where other vehicles would have been parked had anybody my size had been living here. I couldn't be sure, but I swear I felt the concave grooves of enormous foot trails littering the lot.

 

As I walked back onto the street, the ground began to tremor lightly, though rhythmically it got stronger and stronger, closer and closer. I turned around and saw a massive figure silhouetting the setting sun below. This was a different giantess from Madison; she was half a head taller, at least. She wore a simple copper blouse with skinny jeans cut mid-calf, exposing an assortment of anklets and straps bound around her sandals and feet. She had curled, light brown hair which flowed freely in the open wind, and hung a large brimmed hat off the back of her neck. Her eyes shimmered blue in the waning light, like sapphires catching the moonlight in the din of night.

 

The tremors became a low rumble. From where I stood, the giantess looked as if she were coming for me, a fox chasing a rabbit, with giant maws called feet eagerly racing down the road to devour me. For a moment, my instincts told me to run, but I snapped myself back to reality and chastised myself for thinking ill of the woman for treading on the road made for her. If anything, it would be my own fault for standing in her way.

 

I decided to let her pass me by before moving on myself. The footsteps became audible now, as she stood no more than fifty feet from where I had planted myself along the road. For a brief moment, the giantess stopped and stared down at me, her gaze skewering me with their blue brilliance. I hesitated for a moment, thinking maybe running wasn't such a bad idea after all, but allowed her to approach me as her body turned to face me.

 

The massive woman took three small steps toward me, before planting her toes right in front of me. There was barely any space between them and my face as they came down, and the shock of it all threw me backwards onto the ground.

 

“Ho, a visitor?” The giantess said with a smirk. She stood straight on her left leg, with her right foot swung out in front of her left and before me. I looked at the peds presented to me, the toes easily larger or as large as my own head. Strapped about were various decorations, from a silver band on her second toe to the intricate knittings of her thong sandals' strap. Her toenails had the fresh look of a manicure, the front end highlighted white against her natural color. Her skin was smooth and I thought had I touched it, it would sink in like a pillow. This lady put a lot of effort into sprucing up her feet.

 

I finally decided to look up, where the giantess looked down to me. Her hands were on her hips, and her lips had broken out into a triumphant smile. “You like what you see, boy?” She called out to me teasingly, giving her digits a small wiggle, “I keep them as lovely as I can so you tinies wouldn't be afraid of them.”

 

At this point, I didn't know what to say. She was obviously just being flirty, so there's no real reason I should run anymore. On the other hand, I didn't know how to handle a stranger with soles bigger than me. I decided to run with whatever came to my mind first.

 

“Um...why would we be afraid of them?” I asked sheepishly. It was a stupid question; heck, I was just reiterating what she last said. There's no question why anybody'd be afraid of those monstrosities. The giantess blinked in surprise, leaving a short moment of silence before bursting out into rancorous laughter. Her voice rang my ears, and I could even feel the vibrations of her laugh echoing through my chest. I clutched my ears tightly together.

 

“Oh, I like you, boy,” The giantess said through her own snickering. She retracted her right foot from me and the colossal woman bent down toward to me, “My name's Sylvie. What brings you here to the big girl's crib?”

 

“I'm Eliot,” I said, getting up to my own feet. I guess Sylvie's just a little friendly than what I'm used to, “I was invited over by Madison, my...er...”

 

“Ooh!” Sylvie cried out, “You're Mady's little man, hmm?” I could feel her eyes inspecting me much more critically now, scouting me out to see if I'm fit for Madison. Her curious stares made me a little uncomfortable, but a part of me relished being scrutinized by a woman so intently.

 

“Hmm, not bad,” Sylvie purred, “A nice height for a tiny, rich black hair, your face is kinda cute, for a boy, the yellow jacket's a bit tacky, but you'll do. You pass, boy.” I don't know what I passed but I rubbed the back of my head instinctively in embarrassment. “I'll take you Madison, if you promise to take care of her.”

 

“Of course!” I said. Sylvie smiled back once more, and rose up to her full height again, “Then follow me, boy.”

 

Sylvie turned to face to giantess crossing, leaving me to follow in her wake. I panicked a bit; how was I suppose to follow those massive strides of hers? Before she could take her first step, I shouted up.

 

“WAIT! Aren't you going to give me a lift?”

 

Sylvie turned around coyly, looking down with amused blue eyes, “Oh, you didn't notice, boy?” Sylvie brought her foot next to me again, arched up and ankle facing me. On one of the anklets was a silver badge in the same shape as Madison's urban giantess license; the same building imprinted into a foot, only Madison's badge was gold.

 

“I've only got a silver license,” Sylvie said as I looked on at her badge, “That means I'm not allowed to touch a tiny, boy...” Sylvie smiled with a hint of a predatory look in her eyes, “...except with my feet.”

 

As if on que, Sylvie's foot slipped off of her sandal, and her foot reached over me. Everything happened too fast, and I it was too late to do anything to avoid it. Her sole came down on me, knocking the wind out of me. She had pinned her toes against my right arm and chest, and digging into me with their great weight. I wanted to yell for help or scream, but her big toe clamped down insistently on my chest, and just breathing was difficult already.

 

The toes pressed down with more force as Sylvie brought her other foot over. I could feel my chest compressing in pain, but it was still a bearable agony, like a masseur pulling your shoulders back. The free foot began probing my stomach, and her second toe found its way under my jacket.

 

“I think you should lose the jacket before seeing Mady, boy,” Sylvie said hungrily before continuing her footwork on me. She pushed her toe into my clothes, bulging my jacket around her massive digit. She was extraordinarily gentle; I hardly felt the weight on my chest this time. She moved her other foot into my face, where she dug her free toe into the widened collar. I briefly tasted her toe as she pulled at my jacket, until the zip finally opened up to the pulling. She meticulously unbuckled the zip, and peeled the jacket away first from my right, and finally my left. With a flick of her foot, she tossed the jacket between her toes into the air, and expertly caught it in her hand.

 

I lied on the ground, bewildered by the flurry events which happened faster than you could say 'Shangrila'. It was like surgery, with Sylvie operating on a mouse with her bare feet. So this was the skill of a giantess with an urban license. I realized this was borderline rape, but I was just so dumbfounded I found myself patting Sylvie's still stepping-on-me foot, and said to her, “That was awesome.”

 

Sylvie's chest rose with pride, “Thanks for the vote of confidence, sweetie.” Looks like I've been promoted from boy to sweetie. She lifted her foot off of me and picked me up between her toes, helping me up to my feet. She bent down and dropped the jacket above me, where I caught it with a shaking hand.

 

“Now you see, my feet won't ever hurt you, sweetie,” Sylvie assured me, flexing her toes as she said this, “It's alright to walk beside them, and I promise I'll walk slow enough for you to catch up.”

 

I tied my jacket around my waist, and scrambled to follow Sylvie as she walked away. Surprisingly, a brisk walk was all it took for me to follow her, and we spent the rest of the way shooting the breeze. We approached the first house, and I was mesmerized by its scale. With Sylvie in the picture, everything looked like it was scaled to her, but the building must have been at least ten stories tall! I was afraid I couldn't make my way up the porch, but a tiny flight of steps on the side welcomed me up onto the doorstep.

 

“Here we are, sweetie,” Sylvie said and turned to me, “I happen to live with Mady, so you could think of this as a friendly hello from one of your girl's best friends.” She laughed, and pushed me with her foot towards a door bell scaled for a tiny embedded in the door frame, “And if you find yourself liking these hellos, then don't be shy to ask Mady for some!”

 

I blushed as she said this, curling my arms defensively around myself. This only made Sylvie laugh louder, and I turned away from her and pressed the door bell. A pleasant ring sounded through the house, and the familiar sounds of those honest, lively footsteps came racing down to the door.

 

“Come in!” Madison called out, the door creaking open as I finally saw the face of my new girlfriend today.