- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here's Day 4! Hope you've not been waiting long :p Enjoy!

EDIT: Next update'll come in the weekend, so sit back and relax till then :)

EDIT2: Sorry guys! No update this week :( being sick and doing work at the sane time's not very condusive...

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

When the two races settled into their lands, man and giantess carved themselves apart from each other. For a while, they were content to ignore each other, but as they grew in number, their lack understanding for one another gave way to conflict. It was then did the first battle between the two races began.

 

GDD

 

Day 4: Open Secrets

 

The last bell had just rang, and I expected the usual scramble to leave the classroom. Today, however, as soon as class was dismissed, a human wall formed around my seat. My classmates had me encircled, with conspiring faces amongst themselves.

 

“Hey Eliot,” one of them said. It was Howard, my desk mate and long time friend in high school. He was a bit of a prick, but he was unfalteringly honest. Something about that drew me to him. “I heard you caught a big one!” Howard did a fishing mime, pulling his body way back with his left hand pretending to grab a fishing pole and his right arm cranking an invisible reel. The crowd laughed at his antics.

 

“So who's the broad?” Another guy said, jabbing his thumb to the outside of the window. It was Daryl, the pretty boy of the class. He was a cool guy as long as you didn't get on his bad side. Wasn't my kind of crowd, though, so we hardly ever talked.

 

I looked in the direction Daryl was pointing to. Outside, I could see Madison with her telltale Sunday hat seated patiently by the gate, though it seems the security guard allowed her in this time. I guess she was blocking a good part of the sidewalk the last time, and they reserved an unused bit of the schoolyard for her.

 

“She's a friend,” I said flatly. I didn't feel like dealing with this many people.

 

“Ooh, but,” a girl said from behind me. Matilda's her name. A petite girl who makes up for her height by talking even longer. She's the gossipy type, and any little rumor wouldn't escape her sharp little ears, “didn't you confess to her in school last week? Right at the entrance!”

 

Urk, somebody must have heard me. The disciplinary committee member who was closing the school gate was the only one next to me that day, so he must have leaked it out.

 

The questions continued as they badgered me for answers. Their faces came closer as more people squeezed in behind them, eager for the latest scoop. It was lucky I sat next to a window, then. I opened it, and stuck my head outside. Madison was still sitting there, watching departing students stream out the door. Most of them kept a good distance away from her, while some brave enough came close and waved, and was rewarded with a little wave from Madison herself, and a gentle smile.

 

“MADISON!” I called out as loudly as I can. I waved frantically to get her attention; if there was one way to get out for sure, now, it would be by the Madison express.

 

Madison must have heard me, because her head perked up in my direction, but she probably couldn't be sure it was me from this distance. Before she got up, she knocked on the security post's roof thrice, to get permission from the security guard to go in. After a quick exchange with the man from the post, Madison rose to her feet and walked extra carefully to the side of the school, cautious as to not step on any objects or students.

 

Her approach could be felt as gentle tremors, and as Madison cast her shadow against the classroom, the crowd behind me started backing away from the windows. In her final approach, we couldn't even see her face. Madison's chest filled the view perfectly, and I could hear Howard make wolf whistling sounds from the back. Madison laid a hand on the roof of the building to support herself, and leaned down slowly to meet us at eye level.

 

“Hello, Eliot,” Madison said as gently as she could, “Are your classes over, already?”

 

We were on the fourth floor. Madison's frame bent down like that had blocked out most of the light from outside, and only two small slivers streamed in from either end of the room. The bright afternoon suddenly became dim. More students backed away from the windows, until only a handful left were brave enough to stand with me.

 

I turned to the class and said, “Everyone, I'd like you to meet Madison,” I turned my head to Madison, who gave me a quizzical, but cheery look, “my new girlfriend.”

 

A rush of chatter filled the classroom. So it was true? Eliot's going out with a giantess? Had they done it already? Blah blah blah, I could hear their gossiping from a mile away. But no sense hiding the truth, with how transparent I relationship was already.

 

Madison looked surprised, but she kept her composure. I whispered out the window to her, “Are you alright with this?”

 

“Yes,” Madison said quietly, “It's easier to be honest about this, isn't it?”

 

We both smiled together, and that elicited a resounding 'Oooooh' from the class. Some braver students came forward and opened the windows, and began asking Madison questions instead. What's it feel like to date a tiny? Have you done it yet? Why'd you choose Eliot? How do you take a dump? The questions got more and more unreasonable, and Madison could only give them a polite laugh as each inquiry topped the next. She looked to me, still smiling as straight as she can, but her eyes were pleading with me now.

 

I pushed away Howard, who was still hurling dirty questions at Madison by my window. I reached out my hand to her and said, “Shall we go now?”

 

Madison nodded, and placed her hand against the bottom of the window firmly. An audible bump could be heard inside the classroom, and I looked down to see Madison's left hand pressed against the side of the building, with her thumb held on top of her palm to form a makeshift step. I climbed up onto the window, and hopped down onto the open palm. The both of us gave a final wave to the awestruck class before Madison pulled away from the building and made for the entrance.

 

“You friends are such a lively bunch, aren't they?” Madison said to me, “And they didn't seem to be afraid of me.” She was cradling me near her chest. I clung on to the fabric of her white jacket, under which she wore a yellow one piece. Though I'm more or less used to traveling with Madison, I still felt an unconscious need to hold onto something every time Madison moved.

 

“That's just how it is in a class,” I shrugged. "Most of the time, the class would be split into various cliques, but when something interesting happened, they'd surround the source like sharks to the scent of blood. “Everybody gets excited over something new or interesting.”

 

“School must be wonderful for you,” Madison said with a smile. I caught it almost immediately, but the way she distanced herself from the subject irked me.

 

“Wait, you've never been to school, Madison?” I asked in surprise.

 

Madison chuckled to herself. Her small movements were converted into enormous vibrations on the fabric I was hanging onto, and it felt like I was leaning against a drum when she laughed. “Oh, of course I've been to school,” Madison said, “But we don't nearly have that many people in the entire place.”

 

So even in their own cities, giantesses were few, I guess? If a whole school contained less than twenty people, then it made for a much different atmosphere than what I'm used to. I was curious, but I was also afraid that the topic might lead somewhere she didn't want to go. I dropped the subject as we left the school grounds.

 

Outside, Madison stopped by the nearby public parking lot and picked my scooter up for me. Several other students were there to pick up their own bikes, and they looked up in awe as the giantess plucked the scooter from the lot like a toy model, placing it gingerly in her handbag.

 

“Where should we go now, Eliot?” Madison asked me. I had thought that visiting her place again would be interesting, but having been there just yesterday, I thought better of it. An idea sprung in my head, instead, and I looked up to Madison.

 

“Actually, why don't I show you around here, Madison?” I said, “We'll both walk on foot, and I can tell you about how a tiny sees the streets. I'll lead the way this time.”

 

Madison seemed surprised at the suggestion, and blinked before returning to her gentle smile, “Okay,” she said, bending down to put me on the ground, “I've always wanted to know more about the city from a tiny's perspective.”

 

I felt a lurch as Madison's hand stopped just above the ground. I leapt off, looking up to Madison now from the ground. If I haven't said it before, then I'll say it now: giantesses were huge. From my vantage point below, Madison filled my entire upper and forward peripheral vision, and she only blocked out more as she stood up again. She was like a tower, held upright by two massive pillars extending skyward. I couldn't help but feel awed by the immensity of her size again.

 

A bare foot landed right in front of me as Madison turned her attention to me from above. 'Presenting' as Kat called it; to let a tiny know that you were focusing on him. “Lead the way then,” Madison said from above, “I'll keep pace beside you.”

 

I gave a thumbs up, and made my way out of the parking lot. Madison's feet came down nearby beside me, trembling the land I stood on. I noticed the way she walked was different from when she carried me around above ground. Her feet were kept closely packed together, and she would lift them only slightly up, about up to my shoulders, and dip it forward toe first on the floor, as if testing the ground in front of her, before completing a full footfall. It was a meticulous walking routine, and the extra effort caused her footsteps to be as soft as a ffity foot giantess could muster.

 

Her pace somewhat slower than mine, but the practiced steps matched perfectly with my own pace.

 

I think other than our first meeting, I've never been this close to Madison's feet before. They were only about two feet or so away from me, but I never felt the danger of being stepped on with how low Madison made her feet stay. I took the chance to look them over. True to the giantesses of this town, Madison's feet, too, were well maintained. Meticulous work had gone to keeping her skin soft and fair; I was sure if I ran my hand along it now, it would sink in without resistance. She had cute, perky toes, perfectly aligned in a beautiful arc with each digit ending in puffy curves as if cushions had been inserted under them. If she stepped on me now, I wasn't sure if I'd be squashed or be smothered under a mountain of pillows.

 

“Eliot?” Madison called up from above. I snapped back from my thoughts, and looked up to her. She had a worried face; justified in that I haven't said anything in the few minutes I spent looking at her feet. I was so fixated that I forgot Madison was there.

 

“Oh, sorry,” I said. Madison leaned down with her hand cupped to her ear. I guess the extra distance made talking at my usual volume difficult. I shouted louder this time, “I said, sorry! I was...er...”

 

Madison stared blankly down at me, but a smile crept up her face. “I think I know what you want, Eliot.”

 

Madison's feet came down on either side of me, and I felt my legs get swept from under me. I fell backwards, but landed onto the soft upper-side of the foot which had tripped me. Madison placed her other foot on top of me, and gave my chest a soft caress with her toes. “I'll only use my feet today.”

 

I didn't refuse. Lying down on top of Madison's foot, I could feel the smoothness of her skin, delicate to the touch, like it's been moisturized daily. The toes on my chest were as soft as I imagined, the soles caving in to my touch when I tried to push them away. They playfully pulled at the buttons of my school uniform, rhythmically rising up and down, pounding gently against me.

 

“I'll give you a ride,” Madison said, and with me still on her foot, Madison continued her walking. It was a strange feeling. Usually, I'd imagine myself getting flung off if I were where I was when I giantess swung her foot forward. But Madison's footwork held me level almost all the time, with the occasional tilt as her foot left the floor. Her footsteps weren't strong enough to throw me off at all; in fact, I was quite comfortable lying there as she continued forward.

 

We were near a park, and I shouted up whatever facts I could think of as we moved along. “People usually exercise in the park or play sports there,” I said, loud enough that Madison could hear, “But some just like going for walks there.”

 

“That sounds wonderful,” Madison said, “We hardly get a chance to move about like that outside.”

 

I looked up from my seat, curious now. “What do you do for exercise, then?”

 

Madison smiled as she began recounting her activities. “I try to stay indoors if I've no business outside, so I practice yoga in my room. Sylvie and Kat are different though. They like playing outside, usually with a metal ball they dribble outside on the empty parking lot. You might have seen their footprints if you parked your bike there?”

 

I vaguely remembered seeing unnatural bumps in the lot. I suppose it really was the handiwork of giantesses.

 

“It's one of the ways we enjoy each other's company,” Madison continued, “Though...I suppose we won't be able to invite tinies to join us this way.” She gave a forced laugh, and her feet jolted down together with the effort, almost throwing me off. Her feet really were a little too honest.

 

I pointed out more landmarks I could think of. There was a nice ice cream shop around the bend. A cat usually sleeps under one of the tree along the road. This intersection bustles with people heading to the bus station in the morning. A nearby hill was a popular spot for couples to confess. They were just normal background to me, who has never really thought much about them, but I could tell Madison enjoyed my descriptions. Her toes would subconsciously point to anything which interested her, and everything I detailed she would point to. People around us watched curiously, although nobody stopped Madison for putting me in such a strange position on her foot. They just rolled with it.

 

The sky was painted red as the sun began to set. We were sitting together at the base of the hill I mentioned, Madison sharing her meal with me. It was mostly salad, with a huge chunk of rye bread to go with it, and a small tub of salad dressing to the side. I helped myself to the bread, noting that the chunk I pulled out was barely the size of a crumb to Madison.

 

I was on her lap as we ate, and we talked between mouthfuls. Madison's food was packed and sent to her everyday, it seemed; cooking was just too expensive to do in a tiny's city. Instead, she would order ingredients for meals she could assemble by hand, from this salad to sandwiches to various fruit or cookie platters. Meat, Madison told me, was extremely expensive for a person her size. Her workplace only provided meat once a month. There weren't any animals large enough to create whole cuts on their own, so most of the dishes came as meat balls or burgers, minced meat piled together to form portions suitable for a giantess. For Madison, though, she was a full vegan, and spent the money saved elsewhere.

 

We shared more stories, and laughed merrily until the salad was done. Just as we were ready to pack up and leave, a car stopped on the road in front of us, parked along the sidewalk. It was a dreadfully familiar vehicle; the same red bonnet and sleek build that was inside my house's garage. From the car emerged a man with gruff hair and rectangular spectacles, dressed in a loose office shirt with long pants and leather shoes. He stared up at Madison, and then down to me.

 

I got off of Madison's lap, and walked forward to the man. I took in a deep breathe and said begrudgingly, “Dad.”