- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, time really flies when you're busy x.x Sorry, so sorry guys! I've been bombared with nonstop assignments and projects for the past month or so, and haven't been able to devote my time at all to writing!  I probably should have put an edit or something in my previous chapter, but really, I apologize for the long awkward silence I've been maintaining!

 

Anyway, here's another chapter I wrote real quick, so enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

I sat on the rug in the middle of Madison's room and let the fur-like fabric soak up whatever rain still clung to my body. Madison had left me here, saying that she'd take Claire to the shower and help dry off her clothes. She asked if I needed to dry mine as well, but I decided to stay put and let the rug do the drying. It's been about fifteen minutes now, and I planted my face into the sea of fluff.

 

How did anybody managed to procure enough fur to cover somebody's yard? If it were wool, then it would probably had taken several farms worth of sheep to cover what I was lying on. My wondering was interrupted by the sudden opening of the door, and the subsequent rhythmic thumps as a giantess's footsteps drew closer.

 

I turned around and saw Claire wrapped in a bath towel, heading directly for me. She was slick with water from improperly drying herself off, and left a small stream in her wake. I think she didn't see me, but our eyes met briefly, and still she did not stop. I shot up from where I sat, trying to scramble out of the way, but her foot had already reached me before I could react in time. With a thud, the massive ped landed beside me, sending me rolling away in the opposite direction. She really was careless around tinies; I guess it was a common trait amongst the non-urban giantess'?

 

“Pardon me,” Claire said off handedly, and began rubbing her feet into the rug. She was drying them after having taken a shower, and them simple action caused me to be thrown about the rug, until I fell right before Claire's toes.

 

“I don't suppose I could-” I began, but Claire continued, heedless of me. I rolled back and forth, crashing repeatedly into her feet, until inevitably, I was caught under her sole. A familiar weight I felt not long ago fell onto my chest, and I gagged as the air in my lungs left me. Claire had me pinned between the instep of her right and the bottom of her left foot, and rubbed me roughly against her damp, soapy skin.

 

As if noticing me for the first time, Claire lifted her foot off me, and feigned a surprised look, “Ah, Eliot. You still feel a bit wet. Let me help you dry you off.”

 

Before I could protest again, Claire's foot clamped back down upon me, resuming the grinding motion of rubbing me between her feet. Folds of the rug followed me through the narrow space, held atop my body by those oppressive toes, forcing the fluff across me from head to toe. I wasn't even allowed to yell as bits of fur or feet would enter every time I tried to open my mouth. The combined heat from the rubbing and Claire's own body heat was overwhelming, butI had no choice but to submit to Claire's merciless trampling.

 

Finally, my battered being slid out of Claire's embrace, and I slumped onto the rug, clutching my arms around me as the bruising pain of what had transpired settled into me. With whatever strength I had left in me, I said, “Weren't giantesses banned from using their feet in the giantess cities?”

 

“We're not in a giantess city,” Claire said simply, wiping her feet one last time into the rug before settling down on Madison's bed. That seemed like the last bit of attention she was going to give me, as she began wiping herself down with the bath towel. She didn't seem the least bit perturbed that I was there, so I turned away respectfully, leaving the now naked giantess to change.

 

I checked myself for damage. It felt like I've been through a washing machine at maximum spin, but I didn't find any lasting damage. And to Claire's credit, I did feel much dryer than I was before. The only caveat, I suppose, was that I smelled like soap and feet. I really had no idea an unlicensed giantesses footsteps would differ so greatly from being under either Sylvie's or Kat's, and I imagine Madison to be just as, if not more delicate.

 

Right on cue, a polite knock rang out from the door, and Madison called out, “Pardon my entry.” A strange thing to say when you enter your own room, but I guess that spoke volumes of Claire's importance to the giantesses. Madison came in with a bundle of clothes in one arm. She paused when she saw that her still-wet and naked guest was sitting on her bed, but decided not to comment, and put the clothes beside Claire.

 

“I've asked my neighbor Sylvie for some clothes,” Madison said in her usual polite voice, “She has clothes the same size as you, so please use them as you like until your clothes dry.”

 

“Splendid,” Claire said, wiping off her back as she said this, “It seems I've made the right choice in coming here, liaison officer. Even your tinies are well used to being around us, although yours talks back too much.”

 

She pointed to me on the rug, and Madison instantly lost her collected demeanor for one of shock. “Eliot!” She exclaimed, bending down to scoop me up. Her face was flushed red, and she had a slight quiver at the corner of her lip, “You were here all the while the Baroness was naked?”

 

Madison didn't put me on her palm like she usually would. This was a full body hold with both hands clutching me tightly, and her thumbs pressed down on my chest as if to intimidate me. Madison was legitimately angry with me. The blue eyes which held such warmth before now felt like they were heat rays burning down on me. It was refreshing to see Madison so upfront about her feelings, but I really wished she'd keep this emotion to herself.

 

“I...well I- ow!” I was about to break out in excuses, but Madison's rough grip worked up a bruise I sustained from Claire's earlier treatment. Instantly, Madison loosened her grip on me, and asked concernedly, “Eliot, what's the matter? Are you hurt?”

“Ah,” Claire piped up from behind. She was halfway done dressing by now, and had just put on a pair of dark blue jeans synonymous with Sylvie's wardrobe, “I've tried you urban giantess's fancy footwork on him just now. I tried drying him off in the rug myself.”

 

Madison looked at me with now worried eyes, releasing me from her grip and letting me settle into her palm as usual. It looked like she wanted to say something, but couldn't put it well into words. She then turned to Claire and gave her a polite look which veiled a deathly glare. “My apologies for not informing you earlier,” Madison said in her calmest voice, “But anybody without a license is prohibited from touching a tiny.”

 

“The Northern family's the one to propose the license in the first place,” Claire said unfazed as she slipped her arms through a long-sleeved shirt, “And you treat your tiny boy too well, he'd be spoiled by how little you tell him off.”

 

“The people of this city have their own lives, milady,” Madison said, trying her hardest not to argue, “We treat them as individuals here, and regard them as we would one of our own race.”

 

Claire only smiled, shrugging at Madison's remarks. “That is partly why I am here,” she said, tying her loose hair back into her ponytail, “The North has been largely oblivious to how the South has been doing, and many of us have forgotten our heritage as tinies and giantesses united under the banner of man.”

 

She stood up and walked to Claire, and I noticed she was at least half a head taller than Madison. “That's why I've been finding a suitable city to host a meeting between our two countries, and this town, it seems, is already used to our kind romping about. In the previous few cities, the tinies were practically fleeing as I stamped through their streets.”

 

Claire stopped to give an amused laugh upon remembering her deeds. I shuddered to think that she thought lightly of the terrified masses fleeing from her every step, their peaceful lives suddenly interrupted by the callous behavior of a monstrous figure heedless of their fear. And now she wants to let loose a whole nation of such people upon the town?

 

“I cannot rightfully agree to such an event,” Madison said flatly, “It is not my place to invite people into the tiny's own cities, so please propose this to the town's mayor officially.”

 

“That's why I'm giving this to you, liason officer,” Claire said, reaching to the side of the bed where a small pouch she had on her rested. She pulled out a sealed envelope, slightly soggy from the rain, and gave its contents to Madison, “A formal request from the North to host the gathering here in the South. I trust you'll see this delivered.”

 

Madison gripped the letter, and said begrudgingly, “I will.”

 

“Good, good,” Claire said with a yawn, “If you'll excuse me now, I am weary from my travels. I'll retire to your sofa for now.” And with that, Claire walked out the room and shut the door behind her, leaving us slightly perplexed at what had just happened.

 

“Madison, I...” I wanted to apologize to her, for letting Claire step all over me (literally), for making her worried and upset. But Madison put a massive finger over my lips and shushed me.

 

“I know, Eliot,” Madison said in a soothing voice, “It's fine...”

 

She brushed her giant fingers against my head, stroking it lovingly for a moment. “We're in love with each other aren't we?” Madison said with a coo, slowly getting down to the floor, “A small incident like this wouldn't break us apart so easily, would it, Eliot?”

 

“Of course not!” I said immediately. I meant it, too. For all the fooling around I've done so far, I've never once thought of leaving Madison.

 

Madison smile for me was as warm and gentle as the sun. She put me down on the floor beside the bed, right between her two feet. I could tell she had them lotioned already; the faint smell of strawberry wafted about me. I looked up to my girl's face, and found her face still holding that dear and loving smile for me.

 

“I love you, Eliot,” Madison began, “But Claire may be right. I have been too lenient on you lately...”

 

I gulped at those words. Obviously, she had something planned.

 

“You've been under the feet of every giantess you've met now, dear,” Madison chided. It was then I saw her two feet inch closer to me. “Everyone but mine...”

 

Madison lifted up her right foot and placed it in front of me. I was afraid; not afraid of her feet, but rather afraid that I had wronged her, and my body went stiff, unable to move away. Still, Madison was a gentle girl, and even as she tried to push herself onto me, she held back and asked me, “May I?”

 

I swallowed, and nodded. This was it. I've been wondering about how Madison would fare for a long while now, and I finally get to find out.

 

She started out slowly, taking my arms between her toes, guiding my body down onto the floor. She adjusted me gently, and even as her soles ran through me, I could tell she was trying to make me comfortable. It was a far cry from how Claire treated me. There was none of the brashness or callousness which drove me to such pain. For Madison, it was all finesse.

 

Finally, Madison's feet had positioned me lying face up on the ground, arms slightly spread apart, and my legs parted like I was making a snow angel. She pressed down lightly on my body and joints to make sure the surface below didn't contain any bumps or hazards. With a final tap on my chest with her big toe, Madison signaled to me that she was about to begin.

 

She started with my legs. Her feet were angled from the outside for her toes to grip onto my thighs, where she produced a rhythmic stroking motion on the inside of my thighs. I became ecstatic. I've never felt such a turn on in my life before. Her toes crept slowly higher and higher, covering more and more of my leg, preserving the sensation of her gentle caress. I could feel a rise coming up me already, and Madison's only just started.

 

As soon as her toes reached the top, they slid graciously from my thighs to my stomach, with only enough space for each big toe to park there. Slowly, she slid one foot atop the other while both sets of toes were still set on my belly, and wiggled her toes forward across my chest. Every now and then Madison would draw a circle with her toe on me, the circular rubbing only managing to intensify my throbbing libido. I gripped onto Madison's toes hard, but the two feet parted once more, putting my arms back onto the ground. Not yet, her feet were telling me. It was like she could express herself through her feet alone.

 

Madison traced my figure with her feet, brushing the neglected spots of my body her feet could not catch from above. It felt like a great big tickle at first, but soon I realized the distraction only caught me unawares of the sudden forces at work on my groin. Quickly, Madison held my chest down with the ball of her foot, and proceeded to arouse me with the pushing and twiddling of my erect member. I grit my teeth and gripped the side of Madison's massive foot, but to no avail. Her careful movements were just enough to put me near my peak, but never at the climax. She had still more to go.

 

Now sandwiched between her soles, I was helpless to resist the alternating rubbing motions I was caught in. I felt my whole body become engulfed in Madison's warmth, feeling the entirety of her feet slide back and forth across me. It was an endless repetition of her toes, ball, arc, toes, ball, arc, and I chanced a lick at her delicious sole. Even with such a brash action, Madison's sole slid off my tongue gently enough that it didn't go raw. I decided to plant my entire face into her sole the next time she passed, and was rewarded by the soft, plush texture of her well groomed skin. They were surprisingly soft for soles; no doubt the diligent work of Madison's constant moisturizing and lotion.

 

Fianlly, I was released back onto the floor, and Madison's entire foot covered me from head to toe. I was looking through the tiny gap left between her big toe and second toe, and felt the warm heat of Madison's foot envelop me. “Hold me, Eliot,” Madison cooed from above. I obeyed, curling what remaining arm and leg I had around the outside of her foot, and felt Madison press down upon me. She started with her heel, touching it to the floor to anchor her position above me. It made her sole press down on my lower body, and I could feel my thighs resonating with the applied force. Then came the balls of her feet. They landed on my chest, making me squirm a little as force ate down on my ribs. But it wasn't like Claire's force; this was a good pain. Pressure like a tight hug with a sweetheart you've not seen in years. I felt myself trying to hump the foot upwards, with Madison's arch accepting my love thrusts. Finally, the toes scrunched together, covering my face with nothing but toe. Darkness surrounded me, but it only made me feel Madison's warmth and strength much greater. I redoubled my efforts, pressing myself desperately against the Madison's enormous ped.

 

And in one last trick, Madison pushed down on me with all she could muster. I could no longer move, instead I felt the weight of my girlfriend pressing down on me, no longer holding back anything. This was what she was. This was what it means to be a giantess; overwhelming, overpowering and all-consuming before a tiny. As I felt the pressure build, I knew instinctively what was happening; I was going to be devoured by her foot. My entire form would be crushed underneath her beautiful ped, and it would be inconsequential to the giantesses whom we live underfoot. For the first time, I feared Madison for what she was, what she could do to me, but somewhere somehow, I knew she would never kill me, and that only made me harder.

 

Submit to me; that was what her feet were telling me. Let go of your fears, let the feeling envelope your. Embrace it. As the pressure continued to build, I threw my hands off and let myself melt into the warmth of the foot. Slowly, I could see her sole bulge inward from her skin's plushness, and felt the extra folds wrap around me. It was almost pitch dark now. I was completely under Madison's foot. The only thing left was for Madison to do is to come down on me with all her weight, and end me. But that moment never came. For a long moment, the foot merely embraced me, engulfing me in its warmth and softness, taking me prisoner not by force but by desire; the desire to remain underfoot of my own free will.

 

And as soon as it had started, Madison lifted herself off of me, keeping my lower body pinned under her foot, but allowing me to see her face once more. “So how was it?”

 

I shook my head several times, gasping for air as I tried to comprehend what had happened. I felt a distinct stickiness in my pants; I must have ejaculated several times over the course of Madison's foot session. “That was perfect,” I said, throwing my hands out in satisfaction. Madison smiled and picked me up with her toes, transferring me to her lap with her hand.

 

“Now I think we're even,” Madison said, grinning as she prodded my pants playfully. I smacked her finger away with what strength I had, and crawled up Madison's lap to her belly. I lifted up the shirt wore and planted a kiss right next to her navel.

 

“I love you, Madison.”

 

“I love you, Eliot.”