[Reviews - 80] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

What started out as an accident led to the blooming love between a boy and a giantess. Both struggle to live in each other's worlds as their differences become obvious.


Rated: R
Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Feet, Couples Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No
Word count: 58169 Read: 172941
Published: January 21 2014 Updated: May 30 2015
Story Notes:

This story's not so much a fetish writing as an experimental world where tinies and giantesses can truly coexist. Rules exist to keep them from harming each other. Systems amd facilities are laid down to enable the size-gifted to live in the cities of the size-challenged. The two species live in harmony admidst their differences.

1. Day 0: An Accident by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 30] starstarstarstarstar (2024 words)

I've always wanted to write this for a long time. It's not so much a fetish piece as an experiment to flesh out a world where the big and small can co-exist peacefully and harmoniously. The world needs a lot of things to facilitate this, so I plan on building them as I write.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

One day, mankind found a race greater than themselves. Though they struggled with their differences, they found harmony within each other today.

 


2. Day 1: Tiny Purchases by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2490 words)

Wowee, tough week for me this week X( I've gotten by with barely four hours of sleep a day. Hope it doesn't affect my writing this chapter! Enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

When the giantesses settled into the land of man, many problems became afoot and underfoot. The great size of the giantesses did only serve to break and hinder the tiny thatched roofs of man, and the careless did end many a life in their stay. Thus man put his own foot down, and let only those with the care and consideration to live with them access to their homes. Thus the urban license began.

 

3. Day 2: Close Encounter by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2087 words)

Man, I've not had enough sleep in a long time x_x I hope this update's not too late. I'll try writing notes about the world on top of every chapter now, just short bites to expand on the world. Also in this chapter, introducing a new giantess: Sylvie!

 

Hope y'all enjoy~

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Before mankind lived harmoniously with the giantesses, he was subjugated and served the then goddess figures. As beings rising only up to their mistress's heels, the giantesses saw fit for man to only touch their feet, as the rest of their body was too divine for the flesh of man to sully. To this day, the art of manhandling with feet lives on not as a tool to oppress, but a tool to bring the two races closer together.

 

4. Day 3: Night Talk by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2261 words)

Whew, I blew an all-nighter writing this. Two chapters in relatively one day! Hope you all like it!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Eventually, man had settled with being called tinies, and the race which towered over them accepted the term giantess as themselves. The two changed the position of master and servant often through their history together, but have finally settled as equals today.

 


5. Day 3.5: Confirmations by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2245 words)

Whew, it's a bit later than I had scheduled, but I've finally gotten a chapter out! Sorry for the wait, folks, but I've actually rewritten this chapter once already because Madison's personality didn't fit at all in my previous iteration x.x I tried repairing it, but found it easier to just rewrite everything, so here we are! Delays and what not >.<

I hope you all enjoy! I'm taking the relationship slow, but I'll be sure to include something interesting in Day 4 once I've gotten around to writing it. For now, cheerio!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Though it is true of every age to be ever in conflict, the roots of affection were interwined just as often in such times. Beings, regardless of differences, found mutual love for one another, and laid the seeds down for the means for tinies and giantesses to live together in peace.


6. Day 4: Open Secrets by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2865 words)

And here's Day 4! Hope you've not been waiting long :p Enjoy!

EDIT: Next update'll come in the weekend, so sit back and relax till then :)

EDIT2: Sorry guys! No update this week :( being sick and doing work at the sane time's not very condusive...

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

When the two races settled into their lands, man and giantess carved themselves apart from each other. For a while, they were content to ignore each other, but as they grew in number, their lack understanding for one another gave way to conflict. It was then did the first battle between the two races began.

 

7. Day 5: Confrontation by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2798 words)

Sorry! So sorry for the late update! On top of my busy schedule, I was sick over the weekend x_x I apologize with my tardy releases, but I'll be back on schedule shortly! Just one update this time, but I'll try for more once I'm back in shape!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

The tinies sought to use the giantesses for their great strength and fortitude in labor, and giantesses saw tinies as nothing more than interesting pets to keep. As the world swayed between their rule, they began to find mutual benefits to each other's company, from the tinies perchance for technology, and the giantesses ever-lasting vitality. They found a common ground to stand upon, and built the cities of today.

8. Day 6: Unexpected Step by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3511 words)

Hurryeah! Another schedule bashing update! I felt like I needed to write one, regardless of sleep! Hope you all like the story so far! Cheers :)

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Man's life was brief, incomparable to the immortal bodies of the giantesses. Age never took them, but their cycle of life never would complete, their lives stagnated, their young were few, and just as man feared death, the giantesses feared the crushing dark of loneliness.So did they seek out man, whose numbers were great and plentiful.

 

9. Day 7: Rendevous by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3168 words)

Wow, time really flies when you're busy x.x Sorry, so sorry guys! I've been bombared with nonstop assignments and projects for the past month or so, and haven't been able to devote my time at all to writing!  I probably should have put an edit or something in my previous chapter, but really, I apologize for the long awkward silence I've been maintaining!

 

Anyway, here's another chapter I wrote real quick, so enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

10. Day 8: The North by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4792 words)

I'm back! ...for now ._. First of all, apologies for dying these past months, I've lost a lot of steam after a series of unforunate events, starting with failing a class, the lazy/depression relapse, procrastination, a kidney stone, and finally just a mental block on how to proceed with my story. I eventually managed to cobble up a chapter by forcing myself to at least write a paragraph a day, so sorry it took so long! I've been in the dumps lately, but I've gotten a small second wind by finishing this chapter.


No guarantees, but I'm hoping to at least finish the North arc before returning to my mental blocks. Hopefully my I grow out of my funk soon >_<

 

Once again, I'm really sorry folks! I'll update when I can, but I'm finding it real hard to write as quickly if at all like I used to...

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

11. Day 8.5: A Night Alone by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2083 words)

Well, I felt I couldn't leave you guys without writing more about Madison and Eliot, so here's a short interim chapter I wrote in my spare time :) I think it's also my first time writing something other than foot stuff. Hope you like it!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

12. Day 9: The Congregation part 1 by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2148 words)

I'm trying to keep my updates within a month of each other at the very least, these days :| So far, writing in small chunks every now and then has been good for my productivity, but I've been rewriting this chapter for a while, never liking what I type out, and decided in the end to just go for it. Is this the infamous writer's block? x.x

 

Once again, thanks for reading~ Leave a comment if you'd like!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

 

13. Day 10: The Congregation part 2 by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2778 words)

Hey all! I've been having luck typing on my new phone, so I've been writing inbetween rides bit by bit! It seems to work out, and I've been able to write this chapter much quicker than I intended to, haha :)

Also, I've posted a bunch of unfinished scraps I've done in the course of writing this story, some unrelated short stories but mostly chapters of Giantess Dating Diary I axed and rewrote. If you're interested in what my initial ideas for some of the stories or chapters were, take a gander ^^

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

14. Day 10.5: Tiffany by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3231 words)

Aaaand flash update! I wrote this one over the course of my entire Sunday, and wow. I don't think I've written anything this fast before x_x It's mostly exposition, but I hope it's interesting enough to tide y'all over till the next chapter :)

 

Anyway, enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

15. Day 11: Recuperation by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2896 words)

I'm back x.x I'm still trying to keep updates at most within a month of each other, but I've not been happy with what I've written for this chapter. Things should have progressed faster than this, but I never seem to be able to write further than I want to. Maybe I should try writing shorter chapters for a change?

 

Had some fun with the GTS conversion tool. Gives you all kinds of measurements depending on how tall your giantess is.  I may or may not have used it here x3

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

16. Day 12: The Breakup by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2254 words)

Hey again, everyone! I've been writing for my new story, The Magister Gigantique and The Humble Journeyman, and the time off has helped me come up with a new chapter here! It's funny how having more to write for makes for more writing, hehe. I managed to rush out this chapter fairly quickly, I wanted to explore the Northern giantesses more, so I had a pretty good idea of what to write.

 

Hope you like it, and thanks for reading! :)

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

17. Day 13: Confidence by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2764 words)

Hey guys :) A big milestone in my projects just passed, and I've found just enough time to finish another chapter of Giantess Dating Diary. Yay! I'm glad I've found enough time to finish this, because right after this week it's back to the grind for me T.T

 

Anyway, Hope you guys enjoy! I'll be updating The Magister Gigantique next, so look out for the next chapter after that!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

18. Date 14: Resolutions by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4393 words)

Did you miss me guys? :p Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, almost a year in fact @_@ I can't say I was too busy to update, but I was definitely in a slump over what to write here. But I've managed a chapter anyway, so that's cool I guess! I'm almost done with this story, so I do really want to finish it if I could. Sorry fans for my spontaneous release timings, but college really doesn't leave me too much time to think about my stories enough >.<

So please, enjoy! I don't think I've written anything so mushy before, so I don't know how this chapter will turn out x.x Please comment if you've anything to say, and see you next chapter!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

19. Date 15: Madison's Garden (Part 1) by SoleEmbrace [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2988 words)

Hello, hello! Finally got a new chapter ~u~ I'll be honest, this update's supposed to be much longer, but handling the next part was a little trickier than I thought it'd be, so I decided to post the first half first. I'll get to rewriting it later on, but for now, I hope you enjoy this small update!


As always, any comment would be nice, and I'd love to hear what you think about the story so far! Thanks for reading! :)

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+