- Text Size +

 

Without even opening her eyes Miyuki knew that something was wrong.  The air was crisp and cool, not at all like her stuffy room.  She couldn’t feel her sheets.  In fact, she didn’t feel anything at all covering her body.  Opening her eyes Miyuki saw a bright blue field with streaks of white...

“Sky?” she groaned in confusion.  It was obvious, but the light was dazzling her groggy mind.

Miyuki sat up and rubbed her temples.  “Don’t panic.  It’s going to be ok, just stay calm” she thought to herself, trying not to dwell on all the grim scenarios that would leave her with no memory of where she was or how she got here.  After a few controlled breaths she let her hand down to discover that she was indeed, naked, but seemed perfectly fine otherwise.  In fact, Miyuki felt like she was coming out of the best sleep of her life; hardly how she expected to feel coming off of some date rape drug.

The landscape, however, was less encouraging.  She was definitely outside, but it was like nothing she’d seen before.  An early morning fog blanketed the ground and obscured things a bit, but a cursory glance told her she was sitting in a large grid covered in tiny, unfamiliar shrubs and debris.  There was no sign of any captors or clothes, which was both good and bad.  Miyuki thought she heard sirens, but they were incredibly faint and, seeing no lights or even any roads for vehicles to be on, wrote it off as a ringing in her head.

Whatever had happened could be sorted out later.  At present Miyuki needed to get her bearings, find something or someone and go from there.  Wandering unfamiliar territory naked and alone wasn’t exactly ideal, but the alternative of hoping this would solve itself was even less appealing.

Rising to her feet was not quite as she expected.  Miyuki felt heavy, sluggish, her entire body imperceptibly slowed.  Throwing her arms out for balance, planting her feet, every move carried just a bit too much momentum and took just a little too long to perform.  Even her breasts felt strange; she was well acquainted with their heft having been well endowed almost all her life, but wobbling ponderously on her chest they felt weighty even for their great size.  It all seemed to point to sort of hangover and the likelihood that she’d been drugged... but for the peculiar way her feet sank into the ground.

Beneath the fog, the washed out terrain below mounded up around and between her toes like fresh sod.  Glancing over her shoulder Miyuki discovered an unusually well defined impression of her back pressed into the Earth.

“What am I standing in?  What’s with this grid?  Just where the hell am I?!”  Questions flooded her mind as she studied the crater she apparently made while lying on the ground.

Miyuki found answers studying the curiosities below, but trying to make sense of them was another matter entirely.

The dark lines forming the grid looked to be roads.  Tiny, familiar structures dotted the landscape along the grid lines, places she’d seen before but never from this angle.  When Miyuki figured out what she was looking at her eyes locked onto what she now recognized as the foundation of her apartment building, flattened utterly in the twin craters formed by her shapely behind.  All throughout the imprint of her back were traces of buildings that made up her neighborhood the night before, the buildings themselves evidently now piled up in the ring of debris that described the contours of her body around the depression, as though pushed aside to make way.

It was a paradox, at once impossible and undeniable.  Every excuse and explanation failed her as she tried to process what she was seeing, every detail leading to a single, preposterous conclusion.

“Holy shit” were the only words should could muster, and even they were breathless and barely uttered.  She looked down at herself, hands running over her body hoping to find some flaw that would unravel the illusion, but near as she could tell it was all real.  It was all still her.  Her hands and feet, her arms and legs, her breasts and hips, her hair brushing on her shoulders...  Her body, but on an unimaginable scale.  Miyuki was hundreds of feet tall, so large in fact that she had no frame of reference to her size, the suburbia stretching out for miles around her barely clearing her ankles.

“This isn’t happening.  This can’t be happening.  I’m dreaming or…” denials ran through her mind as she lifted her foot and found the bright orange ceramic roof of the Carmack’s house pressed flat in her footprint, along with their car and the old swingset in their yard.  “Oh God this can’t be real.  Just wake up Miyuki” she told herself as she pinched her thigh, but the pain only confirmed what every other sense was already telling her.

Suddenly the giantess lurched, compelled to move and not of her own accord.  Miyuki’s foot went sailing ahead of her and planted itself firmly in the road.  “What?  No, I…” was all she could manage before her other foot followed suit and carried her forward, plowing into the corner store with all the fanfare of stepping on an anthill.

“No!  No!  Stop it!”  She pleaded as her knee came up for another step, only to watch her foot come down on a couple that had been fleeing in the street.

Her legs began as they meant to go on, carrying her against her will towards the sparkling towers of downtown without care for whatever was in the way.  Cars, houses, people, nothing was spared as Miyuki’s feet smothered the narrow road and everything alongside.  What truly revolted her though, what was making her stomach turn, was that part of her was enjoying this.  On a purely physical level it was... delightful.  Feeling the tarmac buckle and crack was as satisfying as stepping onto fresh snow and having the thin layers of ice give way, while everything else culminated in a strange tickling that sent a bolt straight up her leg, like she was being teased by the fingertips of a mischievous lover.

It sickened her that she was deriving any pleasure from this, even if it was completely out of her control.