- Text Size +
After seeing to Tom and making sure that he was okay, Demi managed to convince him that the two hobos had just run off and was unsure why they had assaulted the two of them in the first place.
"Do you need me to walk you home?" Asked Tom.
"No I should be fine, I only live just up the road", replied Demi.
"Okay well I guess I'll see you at school then."
"Yeah I guess so. Thanks again for coming to my aid," mentioned Demi before the two of them headed off in opposite directions.

Meanwhile... In her socks the two men were almost completely immobile pressed up against Demi's calves. All they could do was bend their arms and legs slightly and move their heads from side to side but only by pressing their faces into Demi's smooth skin. One of the men tried to climb up her leg but due to the humidity outside and then adrenalin that had just flowed through her body during the attack, her legs had started to build up a thin film of moisture around them which made them slippery and way too difficult for the man to climb. His continuous flailing around had started to make Demi's leg itch and she bent down and pressed him harder into her skin. Having all the air forced out of his lungs by Demi's finger winded the man causing him to stop moving.
"That's better," came a voice from above, obviously Demi's, "we're almost home so stop moving around so much".

When she got back home Demi said hello to her parents, ran upstairs to her bedroom and locked the door behind her. She went over to her bed and kicked off her shoes.
"Time for you two to come out", she said slowly sliding down the sock on her right leg. As she slid it down she pulled it from the toes as well, this caused the man inside to come lose and fall further into the sock. He slid down further and further, past her ankle, her heel, her sole and eventually her toes. Suddenly free falling all he could see as he looked up were Demi's toes getting further away unti suddenly he stopped and could see her foot slide out the opening of the sock. As he lay in a ball at the tip of her sock he could feel and smell that she had been sweating quite a bit. The sock was completely moist and had a distinctive musty smell about it but it wasn't bad, it was bad at all, and the air around him was still thick and humid.
"Do you want to stay in there", came a voice from above and as he looked up he could Demi's huge brown eyes looking down at him through the opening of the sock. As she said that she shook the sock causing him to bounce around all over making him feel a bit ill. He could hear her giggling, then suddenly felt the sock drop and come to a sudden stop. A few seconds later he heard ask again,
"Do you want to stay in there as well?" Obviously asking His friend the same thing.
Then all of a sudden both men found their worlds being turned upside down once again as they were now rolling and sliding back down to the other side of the sock. The dizzing ordeal continued for what seemed like minutes until finally both men came tumbling out the socks landing just centimeters from Demi's feet and toes. It took them a few seconds to gather themselves before eventually looking up at Demi's toes which were now almost the size of them. Their heads carried on looking up, her legs seemed to go on for eternity. Her knees must've been at least 10 stories up and leaning on them were Demi's arms which were trapped between her legs and her chest. The men had to lean almost all the way back to eventually get a glimpse of the stunning face looking down at them. Now frozen still the two men sat in awe and stared up at the beautiful young woman above them.
"Hello little ones".
The two men, still in a state of shock didn't say a word. Demi smiled at them, released her one arm and brought her hand down closer to them in order to snap her fingers in an attempt to get their attention. The loud snap made the men jump and they quickly shuffled to their feet. Not sure what to do the one man decided to try run away but was quickly stopped by Demi's hand which quickly came down in front him causing him to run into it and bounce back a few meters landing on the floor.
"Where do you think you're going?" Asked Demi with a grin on her face.
"Don't even bother trying to run, you're not going anywhere".
"What have you done to us?" Asked the man.
"Isn't it obvious, I've shrunk you".
"But why?"
"Because you tried to hurt my friend and I".
"Well we're sorry, we didn't mean to". Pleaded the one man.
"Yes, please, we're sorry, just turn us back to normal".
"Hahahaha do you honestly expect me to believe you?" Laughed Demi. "And besides, how do I know you won't just attack me again once I make you normal again, or that you won't go straight to the police or someone else and tell them about my shrinking gun?"
"We won't, I promise".
"Yeah right, I don't believe you. The two of you are now mine and the sooner you come to accept it the better. I own you and you will do what I tell you to, do you understand?"
"But you can't, we're human beings, you won't get away with this!" barked the one man.
"Firstly I wouldn't consider you humans anymore, just look at yourselves, you're the size of bugs. Secondly, who's going to stop me? You're certainly not. And the best part is that you're hobos so no one will even notice that you're gone," replied Demi, suddenly getting a warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach having come to the realisation that what she said was so true and that she could do anything to these guys and get away with it.This was not the response the men expected and they were both at a loss for words as they stood at her feet looking up at her.
"If you're done having your rant I'd like to explain some rules to you. You both belong to me now, you are my pets. I will take care of you as long as you behave and do what you are told. Disobey me and you will be punished. So make sure you behave and you might live out a happy life. Deal?"
The men just dropped their heads and said nothing, they couldn't believe what was happening to them, they didn't want to spend the rest of their lives like this.
"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Said Demi, moving her right foot forward and nudging the two of them with her big toe.
"Don't do that!" Shouted one of them.
"Oh dear, looks like we're getting off to a bad start. Well this is how it's going to be whether you like it or not." And with that she moved her foot forward again, this time even faster, knocking the man who shouted at her off his feet. He flew back landing hard on his back and before he had a chance to recover Demi moved her foot over him and placed her big toe on top of his chest.
"Noooooo!" screamed the man in fear that she was about to kill him.
Demi had hardly any weight on her toe but could feel the man struggling for his life, this made her laugh.
"Are you scared little pet? Good, you should be, I could crush you like a bug if I wanted to. Now you better do what I say and kiss my toe".
In fear of dying the man did what he was told and kissed Demi's toe. The clean pink flesh was so soft and warm.
Feeling the man kissing her toes gave Demi a weird warm feeling, it also gave her an immense sense of power that she had only felt a couple of times before, when she had voluntarily squashed a bug or insect.
Wanting to feel more she moved her toe over the mans head and pressed down on top of it. The man kicked and screamed as much as he could but to no avail.
Demi lifted her toes off the man and watched him sob as he saw his life flash before his eyes.
"Maybe from now on you'll listen to me", said Demi.
"Yes, yes I will." Cried the man.
"Good. Now I want both of you to climb onto my hand", she said while laying it flat on the ground palm up.
The two of them hesitantly climbed onboard and felt the ground disappear.
"I'm going to leave you both on my bed while I get changed out of my school clothes. Don't want to accidentally step on you and kill you so soon now do I", giggled Demi, placing the two of them in the middle of her white bed covers.
She walked over to her wardrobe while unbuttoning her school shirt and threw it on the floor by her door. Fully aware of what she was doing and not wanting to miss anything the two men stood up and watched the beautiful teen grab a pair of denim shorts and a vest out of her cupboard and walk towards them in her bra and skirt, dumping the other clothes on the bed. Her breasts were amazing, especially for a 16 year old. They were just perfect in every way, definitely a C cup, nice and firm, with a great cleavage.
She could feel the eyes of the two men on her but being the person she was, confident about her body she decided to ignore them and carry on changing, bending over and dropping her skirt to the floor. The men could not believe what they were seeing and at their size her beauty was just magnified even more. Demi was now standing in only her underwear, her body was amazing! Everything from head to toe was just perfect. Her stomach was flat with a slight six pack showing, her legs long tanned and toned, her ass was probably one of her best assets, tight, perky and perfectly round.
She wanted to mess around with the guys and turned around facing away from the bed, she then bent over to pick up the skirt given the men the best view they have ever seen. Her ass became really tight and the lips from her beautiful vagina bulged out from between her thighs. The two men by this point were almost drooling and standing there unaware that they both had erections. Demi then stood up with her skirt, folded it and placed it neatly on the chair next to her bedside cabinet. Then she pretended to sit down on the bed, hovering her tight ass above the men who were still frozen and had no idea what was about to happen. She lowered her ass closer and closer to them and at the last minute moved a bit to the side letting her ass come crashing down onto the bed, just next to the men who were sent tumbling down towards her right butt cheek. They both crashed into her soft bossom bumping into one another, the crash would've been a lot worse had it not been for her soft ass. Demi felt them hit her and looked down to watch them struggle to their feet.
"What are you two perverts doing down there? Have you had fun staring at my body?" Asked Demi.
"We we weren't" replied the one man.
"Oh really, why not?" Asked Demi, "am I not good looking enough for you two?"
"No you are, you're beautiful", replied the one guy.
"Oh so you were staring", laughed Demi.
"It's not like that"
"Oh really, is it because you're almost double my age and don't want to feel like a dirty pervert?"
The men held their heads in shame knowing that that's exactly what they were. Demi raised her legs to put her shorts on and then suddenly stood up to finish buttoning them up, sending the men flying again.
"Demi, dinner's ready!" Shouted her mom from downstairs.
"Coming mom!" She replied, slipping on her vest quickly and scrabbling through her cupboard to find a pair of slops which she slipped her feet into.
"What to do with you two now", she said walking back to her bed.
"I know", she said grabbing a jar full of pens from her desk and emptying it's contents onto the desk, "this will do for now".
Holding the jar on it's side she told the two of them to climb in. Although hesitant at first the two men slowly climb in and as they got to the end she slowly tilted the jar upwards. The jar must've been around 4 inches tall, big enough to keep 1 man trapped but two men would probably be able to use each other to escape, so she decided to cover the jar with her sock. Grabbing both socks off the floor she stuffed the one inside saying, "Here's something comfortable for you two to lie on", then she covered the top of the jar with her other sock. The socks were still a bit damp and had the strong smell of Demi's feet on them still.
"I'll be back later to check up on you guys and bring you some food and water", explained Demi before putting the jar under her bed and running out her room to go have dinner.