- Text Size +
Demi returned to her room about an hour later after having dinner with her family. She walked in kicked off her flip flops, locked her door and ran over to her bed where she crouched down and pull the jar out from underneath. She pulled the top sock off and raised the jar to her face to get a better look at the two guys who were now both lying on her sweaty sock. A strong smell of foot odour suddenly hit her nose and she promptly moved the jar away.
"Wow that's pretty potent", she thought to herself.
"How are you guys doing?" She asked.
"It stinks in here", said one of the guys.
"Oh really well you better start getting use to it", she replied, knowing that she was being a bit meant by subjecting them to that. She kind of felt sorry for them but the fact that she was able to do this to two adult men started giving her that warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach again and she started to grin.
"I've got some food for you", she said slowly tilting the jar emptying the contents onto the floor in front of her. While they struggled to climb to their feet she placed a napkin in front of them and started to unwrap it. Inside was a small piece of chicken, broccoli and a chip(French fry).
"Help yourselves", she told them.
They didn't need a second invitation, both men ran to the food and started stuffing their faces. 20 minutes later both of them were lying on their backs unable to move due to the amount of food they ate, yet they had hardly dented the food.
"Aw cute, you guys must have such tiny stomach", she said,"oh well you can have the rest for breakfast tomorrow".
The two of them lay there for another half hour unable to move, while Demi did some of her homework. "I need to go bath now, and to be honest by the looks and smells of it you guys use the same", she giggled. With that she placed her hand on the floor in front of them and they both stepped onto her hand.
"Ok let's go", she said opening her door and zipping down the hallway quickly and stepping into the bathroom.
"Made it"
She placed them on one of the corners of the bath and started running the bath.
"You guys can go ahead and start getting undressed," she told them. They both turned to look at each other and weren't sure what to do.
"Come on, don't be shy. You're clothes are coming off one way or another," she said while taking off her top and undoing her shorts.
"Don't make me come over there," she said, then suddenly they both started dropping their clothes until they stood in nothing but their underwear.
"COUGH COUGH!!! Everything off," she said giving them the evils.
With that they dropped their knickers and stood there butt naked covering their private parts.
When the bath was half full Demi walked over and turned the tap off.
"I hope you two can swim," she said with a big grin on her face followed by her hand which pushed them off the edge and into the water. Fortunately for both of them, although they weren't strong swimmers they both knew how to tread water and that's what they did for a couple minutes till suddenly they saw Demi's naked body climbing into the bath. She placed a foot on either side of them and towered over them for a second before slowly lowering herself on top of them. As she bent down they both got an amazing few of her ass and for the first time her naked vagina which was absolutely magnificent. It was completely shaven with two perfectly shaped labia that looked like little burger buns, which as they got lower to the men pushed up against each other causing them to swell a little. The two men in complete shock, had almost stopped paddling and we're struggling to keep themselves afloat. Just as they thought they were about to be engulfed by her beautiful pussy and ass it moved backwards, just missing them but creating a slight wave that completely covered the two men. Seeing them struggling to stay above the water Demi decided to help them and grabbed them out of the water placed them on her stomach which was now only slightly below the water as she slid her body further into the water. All that was above the water now were her knees, her breasts and her head. The men stood on stomach trying to catch their breaths, they struggled not to stare at her huge breasts which were just a few mere inches away from them.
"Are you guys okay?" Asked Demi looking at them over her tits.
Neither one of them had the courage to look up at her in fear of being caught staring at her breasts.
"Aw what's wrong, don't you want to look a my boobs?" Asked Demi.
Then suddenly she grabbed both men by their waists and laid them down on top of her boobs.
"How's that?" She asked, "bet neither of you have ever straddled a pair of tits before hey?"
The men had no idea what to do, as much as felt wrong for being on top of and touching a 16 year olds breasts, they couldn't help but love the feeling and it started to show by the size of their penises. Demi noticed this as well and started getting that warm feeling inside her stomach again. That sense of power came over her again and she pressed both men deeper into her breasts smothering them in the process. They flailed around trying get loose in order to breath and just as they started to pass out she released them and they both gasped for air. Feeling even more powerful than ever before she ordered both of them to rub her tits and pretend they were making love to them. Scared of being smothered against they both obeyed her orders and started rubbing and kissing the tits of their 16 year mistress.
"That's it," moaned Demi, slowly moving her hands down her stomach and eventually reaching her labia. She rubbed them slowly for a few minutes then using her left hand split her lips apart and started rubbing her clit with the fingers of her right hand. She continued rubbing herself and every now and then she would insert her middle finger inside herself. Even though she was in the water she could still feel the cum oozing out of her vagina and sticking to her fingers. She carried on for a few more minutes and then suddenly to erupted into orgasm, thrashing viently in the water causing the two guys to guy to go flying into the air and land in the water just above her pussy and in between her quivering legs. Her spasming orgasm sent tiny ripples towards the men, unfortunately for them these tiny ripples to her looked and felt like 10 foot swells to them, which overpowered the men and made it extremely difficult stay above the water. Demi hadn't noticed this as she was still trying to recover from her orgasm but was interrupted by the two men now sinking past her pussy lips, trying to grab a hold of them.
"What the fuck?" She said while putting her hand between her legs to fish the two men out. Both of them were on the verge of drowning and would have had Demi not rescued them from dying at her gushing pussy.
"That was amazing!" Sighed Demi, placing them inbetween her cleavage all the while coughing up mouth fills of what would be a mix of bath water and pussy juice. "I think we should finish up here and head back to the room", said Demi grabbing the sponge and lathering the rest of her body including the two men now perched on her chest. After rinsing off she grabbed the two of them in one hand and climbed out the bath setting them down on the edge of the basin as she continued her daily ritual of grooming and brushing her teeth before making her way back to her bedroom. After slipping on a top and a pair of sleeping shorts Demi grabbed her new pets and dropped them back in the jar she had them in earlier, tapped on the side of it in a mocking way before slipping it under the bed and going to sleep, all the while looking forward to what lay ahead the next day.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry about the grammar and mistakes in the last two chapters, they have been written whilst drugged up and lying in hospital. Will review and correct when I'm out.