- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please post a review, it really does help a lot!

Pinned down, that's what she was. Alice's face was covered with the dry, expansive, sole of her friend's big toe. Jamming her body into the moist pad of her brown hiking sandal, that same pair she wore every day. "It's just comfy" She would say, tapping her clear colored toes, as they went through the grass outside school. "But the ground is dirty, you're totally caked in mud right there." Alice would reply. "Mud?" She'd ask, slamming her foot into a puddle of mud nearby, the ground giving under the force and sinking her foot into it, caking her toes with mud. "It's just mud." She'd reply, taking off her sandals and wiping her foot off on the grass, still leaving fragments of dirt stuck to her toes. And that was that, Alice didn't think much of it. She wore shoes, Elizabeth wore sandals. They both played on the lacrosse team, and they'd walk out of the locker room together.


Elizabeth put her bare foot down on the bench infront of Alice. "Now stay still, I'm gonna apply you to the toe section, okay?" Elizabeth talked down to her tiny friend below her, her brown curly hair falling over her blue eyes and covering part of her freckled cheeks. She was cute, Alice thought, never really paying attention up until this point - her face was big enough for her to see, it was the main attraction, booming from above in that calm gentle manner, stating what she was gonna do as if she had to do it. She was tiny, her big toe could use a little padding, Alice was convenient and there was nothing she could say to change her mind. "Please, don't." She begged. "Nope, no can do, I'm aching after those suicides today. Rough, that's what she noticed first, as her toe decended onto her and trapped her under her grasp. The rough sole scraped up against her face, the otherwise squishy digit pressing down on her chest.

Why? Alice thought as Elizabeth's toe smushed her again. She knew the rest of the day would be terrible, it was a 6 am practice and Elizabeth would be on her feet the entire day. She'd changed into a plain brown shirt and shorts, inadvertently showing off her slightly tanned legs - she didn't mean to, but shorts were comfy, just like Alice was.

It was infront of her locker that Elizabeth kicked her foot back to scratch her rough sole. Suddenly, she remembered her friend, planted her foot, and bent down to talk to her. "Just relax." She said, as she pressed her back into her sandal, adjusting her to get more surface padding underneath her toe, shifting Alice's body further under her, crushing her legs with the hard sole of her heel. And it was beginning to stink too. A shower couldn't save her from the regular smell of the day. Going between classes.

During Biology Elizabeth gently laid off the pressure, Alice could move her head to see her bare sole come out of her sandal, playing with the strap between her toes. Just then, she felt her had jammed back into the sandal as Elizabeth dragged her foot out, getting friction with her toes so she could pull out. For the first time Alice could see the entirety of the sandal, brown, with no thong but two front straps to hold her foot in place. She hated the sticky feeling all over her body that held her to it, she knew with a bit of effort she could pull off, but she couldn't even muster that after the long day. She then watched as Elizabeth's foot casually played with her straps, coming down to jam her between her big and second toe, peeling her off into the air. Casually having her head kneaded between her toes, Alice wondered if her friend even knew what she was doing.

When she had been discovered it had been right after practice. Standing by her locker in a towel after her shower, she was just unwrapping her towel when she almost instantly felt light headed. Her heart dropped and she slammed on the floor. Slowly regaining her focus, she looked at her surroundings. Right infront of her, was a giant green wall. Looking up, she slowly began to understand what had happened. That was her locker - she could see the metal stand that held the door, and looking to her sides she saw what seemed like an infinite row of other lockers. She had shrunk. Just like that, and right on cue floor rumbled. Looking into the distance, she could make out a massive blurry figure, trying to make it out, she squinted as each rumble made the structure come closer. She looked up to follow its figure, the white center, the skin colored body, it was... a human. Even more, it was a giant, toweled, girl. With another boom she got closer, each step showing more and more of her massive footfalls, Alice looked up, she had to figure out WHO it was, that meant everything, if she could tell just where she was going... With each boom the figure got closer and more detailed, she could almost make out a face... Her heart dropped - it was Elizabeth.

They had become friends after their lockers were assigned next to eachother, but at this point in time Alice wanted nothing but that - she was coming right for her. With another boom she saw, in what seemed like slow motion, Elizabeth's soft sole smack onto the floor, her bare toes following and resting right before her. They turned on their heal as Elizabeth turned to face her locker. Heart beating with adrenaline, Alice looked for SOMETHING to get her attention. Finding a pain chip pushed up under the bench, she made her way to it. Picking it up, it was surprsingly light, and Alice tested the edge. Not sharp, but brittle - enough for her to notice? Well, paint chips were noticeable, right? She made her way for her friend's colassel toes, which were shifting gently as their owner searched for her clothes. Infront of her big, unpainted toe, Alice simply stood breathlessly as she stared at the girl infront of her. Mustering her courage, she lifted her scrap and pushed it against the wall, moving it up and down like a brush. Just as she suspected, she looked up to see her friend suddenly look down. Her towel draping over, she could embarassingly see the opening to her slit, with a bit of presperation from her shower. But that view was diminished as the girl got on her knees, pushing her feet gently to the side as she got a better look. "What is that?" Alice waved frantically, and as Elizabeth squinted her eyes, she saw a look of realization. "Alice...?"

The next moments were strange. Elizabeth accepted her friend's new size rather quickly. They both sat on a bench, Elizabeth with one leg outstretched along the side infront of Alice, who was staring up. She reached down to talk. Alice was uncomfortably cupped in her hands as they talked, resting her head against her friend's thumb. The conversation casually steered from how to what to do. Elizabeth couldn't afford to go home, she had two tests at the front and back of the day. She couldn't just store her somewhere, she'd suffocate. She scratched the rough sole of her aching foot as they talked, and suddenly she had an idea.

Jammed down again. It was awful. She didn't trust her anymore, this was sellfish. Inhuman. Who would use a living, human, being - a friend - as their toe pad? Not even an insole, a pad, just to rest her toe on. She had done nothing to make it more comfortable, and despite what Elizabeth had said about trying to make it 'comfortable' for her, to the best of her ability, Alice was crushed so many times she felt that whatever had made her shrink - that perfume - must've come with some sort of strengthening aspect too. Maybe it was because her body had been compressed she'd gotten sturdier? Still, though usually Elizabeth's toe gently scraped against her face, it was during class or in a rush to get to it that she'd gotten pounded. And the playing? That was uncalled for. Maybe it was just a habit. She couldn't help it - but that means she had totally forgotten about her.

Who wouldn't? She was nothing. Comfy and good to rest a big toe on, a bit of lift and she could stand some compression, but seriously? That was nothing. Nothing.