- Text Size +

                “Doug,” Rhodora pulled my squishy form from her mouth, “you ran out of flavor.”  She played with me, grabbing me and stretching me very thin, then crushing me all back into a ball.  The crushing was almost as good as when her teeth had sunk into me, breaking my outer shell and squirting my juices into her mouth…

            She placed me onto the floor and I began to grow taller and taller, until…

            “Rhodora, I’m human again,” I pouted.  I was out of breath from the last bits of the transformation which were still running through me.

            “Yes, yes you are,” she said distractedly, her eyes on the fish tank.  “I’ll change you in a bit.  I just want to deal with my friend Carl here, and it can’t hurt to have someone who’s mobile around in case he escapes.”

            “Have a seat, Doug!” Steve cackled.  I wasn’t sure if he was inviting me to sit on him, but I didn’t.  That just felt wrong and…weird.

            The police officer watched Rhodora approach.  He clenched his little fists and spat, “Keep away from me, you bitch.”

            Laughing, Rhodora curved her head over the edge of Jake.  “Seriously, Carl. You really are still talking to me like that?”  Again, she flew into the tank, only this time as a falcon.  She still towered over the little man, and she grabbed him with her sharp talons.

            “You shouldn’t be among people.  You’re dangerous,” he stuttered.

            “Yes, especially because, being a falcon, I have this great urge to eat you.”

            “You wouldn’t.”

            Carefully she opened her beak, lowering it over his head.  “I might.”

            “Rhodora, play with him first!” yelled Lee.

            “She makes a beautiful animal, doesn’t she?” Tommy inserted dreamily.

            The bird yawned.  “You know, I’m so tired.  It’s late.  I’ll deal with you tomorrow.  The question is, what should we do with you overnight?”

            “Let me go home.”

            She squeezed him, her talons piercing his skin.  “So you can cause us more trouble?”

            When the officer did not respond, she flew out of the tank, still grasping him tightly.  She took human form, all the while with the officer in her grip.  “Ah, I have just the thing for you, Carl.”  She set the small man on a shelf, and as he rose to escape, his body began to solidify. 

            He fell to a seated position, his legs splayed out in front of him.  “Argh…ooo…” he let out a garbled sound, a mixture of surprise and pleasure.  “What are you doing…”  His skin became a perfect white, and his features now shrunk back into his pallid face, looking as if they were simply painted on.  A very slight crackling sound accompanied the final changes as he grew still.

            “What did you do to me?” came a very small voice from the porcelain doll’s lips.

            Rhodora laughed, picking him up and running a finger down him.  “I made you a cute porcelain doll.  You’re very pretty.  You’re a girl doll, in fact.  Pretty dress, pretty hair…” She began to rub his perky breasts and then lowered her finger between his legs.  “Oh, how I can tease you!” she giggled.

            “Oh, please, don’t stop,” the figurine moaned. 

            But quite abruptly, she did. 

            “Oh, why?  No…please…continue…I’m so close…I can’t move…I can’t do it myself…”

            “I’m teasing you, Carl.  This is your punishment.”

            She rubbed a tiny breast once more, then walked away.

            “Oh, God, Rhodora!  Don’t leave me like this…I’ll stay a doll like this and I won’t complain if you just…bring me to a…close…”

            But Rhodora walked off.  “Think of that when you threaten me.  You can sit on the shelf all night and think of it.  Hopefully no one will knock you off.”

            She walked into her bedroom, and I remained where I stood, staring at the man-turned-doll.

            Although he was turned from me, he called, “Doug, you’re still there?”

            “Yes,” I murmured.

            “I know it’s nasty, but…will you touch me?  I’m a doll, and she says I’m female, so maybe it won’t be that weird for you…”

            I couldn’t take pity on this man, and there was no way I wanted to touch this ornate little girl doll anyway.  The whole idea disgusted me.  “Sorry, can’t do that to Rhodora,” I said.

            “Oh, God help me…” the little doll lamented.  I wondered what was bothering him more, the fact that he was a female figurine or the fact that his desire was unfulfilled.

            “Rhod, you forgot Doug and Jake!” Tommy yelled towards the bedroom.

            “I’m fine.  I like this form.  I’m thin, hard, and large.  It’s good,” said Jake.

            “I didn’t forget anyone.”  She emerged, wrapped in a terrycloth robe.  “This is Simon.”  She tied the robe’s string around her hips, and I swear it giggled.  “If you’re good like that, Jake, I’ll let you enjoy.  Meanwhile, Doug, since you took your punishment so well, you deserve an award.  I’d like something nice to wear tonight…”

            “Oh, a nightgown…” breathed Jake.

            “Would you like me to wear you tonight?”

            I didn’t need to think twice.  “God, yes.”

            I was shrinking, growing lighter and thinner, and, with a burst of ecstasy, I crumpled to the floor.  She picked me up, stroking me against her face.  “Oh, Doug, you’re so soft.”  She brought me into her room and closed the door.

            “Have fun!” Someone yelled from behind us.

            She walked in front of a full-length mirror and held me up.  I was actually quite attractive; I was a shiny red ankle-length silk, with thin straps.  “I promise to make you beautiful,” I murmured as she laid me out on her bed.  From my vantage point, I could see her untie Simon and remove him.  She was completely naked, and seeing her lovely figure made me quite aroused.  As a nightgown, the feeling of arousal did not center in one area; it flowed through my filmy material like lightning, and I groaned contentedly.  “Wear me, Rhodora.  Quick.  Please, put me on.”

            “Patience, Doug.  Patience.”  She approached me, lightly scraping her nails down my material.  Delightful shivers ran through me.

            “Rhodora,” I gasped.

            “Sh… just let me pleasure you a bit.  You’ll find soft forms quite…stimulating,” she smiled, making little circles through my fabric with her fingers.  She then bent down and ran her tongue up my front, and I couldn’t speak, it was so overwhelming.  “Wear me, wear me,” I finally forced out.  “Oh, God, let me envelop your naked form…”

            Then I was falling over those breasts, those hips…she was inside of me, I was all around her… touching her skin everywhere…

            She began to stroke herself through me, first rubbing her breasts, then her fingers straying to her crotch.  As she played with herself through my thin folds, I was simply one large wave of electricity, building as she built, going over the edge, building again…I don’t know how many times I orgasmed, but more than she did, I was sure.  And she did quite a few times.  “Oh, Doug, I feel your excitement, the arousal comes through your material, and it excites me even more…” She pushed me over her folds, crushing me into her, pumping into me, groaning…

            “Rhodora, your skin feels so good against me… Rub me harder, push me, use me for your pleasure…”

            Finally, both exhausted, we lay back on the bed.  “Doug, you are amazing,” she purred, caressing her chest through me.

            “It’s all you…” I stammered.  Even when she stopped stroking me, I remained aroused because I was rubbing across her nipples, I was caught between her legs…I was surrounding her naked body, and it was wonderful.  I don’t know how either of us ever slept that night.