- Text Size +

            I awoke to a sun-filled bedroom, and a burst of momentary fear ran through me as I realized I was paralyzed and…flat.

            But as Rhodora stirred, she rubbed me against the sheets, and the amazing stimulation began to run through my form once again.  “I don’t know how much more of this I can take,” I moaned happily, and the rousing goddess smoothed her hands down me in response.

            “We’ll have all the time in the world to do this again, Doug, but right now, let’s see how my friend Carl enjoyed the night.”  She jumped from her bed, throwing Simon over me.

            “You like being her nightgown?” the bathrobe asked.

            Somewhat jarred at hearing the robe speak, I stuttered, “Yes.  You like being her robe?”

            “I want to be nothing but her robe.  Ever.  And I have to say—it feels good when you rub against me.  You’re very silky.”

            Okay.  Another weird situation.  “Uh, thanks?” I responded guardedly, and Rhodora laughed at us.  She opened the bedroom door and walked into the front room.

    “Well, how’d we do, Carl?” she directed to the motionless figurine.

            Tommy was the first to speak.  “My God, Rhod!  He wouldn’t shut up all night.  First it was ‘I need someone to touch me’, then there were the usual moans of pleasure from being transformed, then he was cursing you out—”

            “So you haven’t learned your lesson, Carl?”

            The little doll pleaded in its girlish voice, “Please let me go.”

            Rhodora regarded him.  “You’ll leave me alone?”

            “Yes, please, just…make me me again.”

            “You believe this bastard, Rhodora?” asked Jake with quite a bit of cynicism.

            Rhodora cast her head back, uttering peals of laughter.  “Whatever he does, no one will believe him, and then I’ll get him and do all kinds of great stuff with him!  In fact, I hope he does misbehave!” With the requisite rush of air, Carl grew to his full height and slowly the porcelain features melted back into humanity.  After a gasp and a stretch of his arms, Officer Scottson burst from the house without looking back.

            “Not even a thank you,” commented Lee.

            “Rhodora, you know he’s going to do something drastic,” said Steve.

            “I sure hope so,” she replied with a nasty snicker.  “Now,” she turned to the rest of the room.  “Let’s do this fish thing already.  Everyone ready to be fish?”

            “Can you make me the water?” asked Joey the picture frame.

            Rhodora took him from his spot on the wall.  “I know you wanted to try a liquid.  Let me just get my picture out of you.”  She opened his back and removed a pretty watercolor, which she set on a side table.  She picked him up, and, even from my vantage point hanging off of Rhodora, I could see the frame was quivering with excitement.

            Rhodora noted this too as she approached the Jake-tank.  “Yes, Joey, enjoy.  A liquid transformation is so satisfying.  Especially when I increase how much there is off you.”  She held the frame over the edge of the tank and stroked it as it began to contort and grow transparent. 

            “This should be nice,” uttered the waiting Jake.

            Rhodora let go as Joey spilled from her hand with a triumphant “Yes!”.   He hit the bottom of the tank with a splash, and then began to increase in volume.

            “Oh, he’s loving that,” murmured Tommy.

            “So am I,” Jake added blissfully.

            As Joey filled Jake to the brim, Rhodora ran her hand across Tommy.  “You first, my dear?”

            “Make me a big one!” Tommy cried as he creaked and shrank until he was flopping on the floor as a large goldfish.  Rhodora quickly scooped him up and tossed him into the water, where he began to swim around quite happily.  In this fashion, each object-person was transformed, until all that was left was Rhodora, me, and a very empty house.

            “I didn’t know there were so many people here,” I commented.

            “Some of my men don’t want to talk, but you can meet them as fish.”

            “Talking fish?  How?”

            “No,” she laughed.  “In the water, we’ll speak telepathically.”  With that, she pulled me over her head and dangled me over the water that was Joey.  “Change, my dear.”

            The change from nightgown to animal was odd.  I went from flat and flimsy, to small, compact, and able to breathe in the water.  Instead of growing limbs, I felt fins bursting forth where arms and legs should be, and my vision was strangely changed, having an eye on each side of my scaly head. 

            But bursting through the water this way felt great.  I noticed my other tank-mates were now staring through the glass, and I followed their gaze.  Rhodora stood there, in perfect nakedness, watching her new creations happily.

            Come join us, Rhodora!  Tommy called in his mind.

            “I will,” she answered gleefully.  “I’m just so happy I have you all.  To share with, to love…” She shrank down to what appeared to be a ball of light, then dove into the tank, growing into a carp so large, we all cowered in a corner.  I won’t eat you, guys!  She laughed in her mind.  Timidly, each of us approached her, rubbing at her, making her (and us) enjoy our new forms.

            A giantess carp.  What else could a little goldfish ask for?