- Text Size +

Keith was searching through the shop for something nice, something elegant. Sarah had to know that he truly did love her more than anything. Hell he got off work early to buy her this gift. 

He wanted something out of the ordinary, something to let her think he had truly put thought into it. Thats when he found the mirror. it was in the back corner of the shop, just collecting dust underneath some old pottery

The glass was covered in a black cloth but he could see that the brass and the backing was the most beautiful metal he had ever seen. He went up to the cashier.

"name your price"

"$45"

The transaction took no more than a minute, and he rushed home hoping to get there before she did.

Lately they had been having marital issues. Keith had been caught up with his work at the law firm and hadnt been able to pay attention to each other. they worked two jobs to support themselves because of the college debt they accrued. as lovers back in college, they were reckless and wasteful, but managed to get buy.

between his internship and sarahs waitress status they had barely been able to make ends meet, but had hoped that once keith was able to do his own law practice theyd be happy and wealthy. 

But the stress lately had proven to be too much, and she had been slowly drifting away from him. So he wanted to get her this mirror to prove he still cared. 

He got home and went upstairs into the master bedroom and unveiled the mirror. He thought the wording on the back strange: 'let your enemies stare into the reflection of their doom'. 

He turned it over and gazed into the mirror's glass and was transfixed. he saw the bed behind him grow gigger and bigger, and the mirror grew heavier. He flowly faded and blacked out but not before he heard a thunderous shatter. 

Keith woke up to the deafening sound of a door shutting. His wife was home. He looked around him and the room stretched for miles. The pieces of the broken glass were absolutely gargantuan. His clothes had shrunk with him. Nothing made sense.

But before he could think about it his beautiful wife had already walked through the bedroom door. He could barely see the top of her head she was so big. Then again he was not much bigger than the small shards all around him.

She was started at the site of the broken glass, and confused as well

“why the fuck cant he at least clean up after himself?” she said, obviously frustrated.

She went back downstairs to retrieve the broom and dust pan. Keith knew what was coming next. He dashed as far as he could to the other side of the room, but sarah came back within the minute and started the cleanup job. The wind rushed around him as he was picked up by one of the bristles and swept up into the dustpan.

 When she was done sarah went over to the trash can in the bathroom and dumped the contents of keiths mess. As the contents were being dumped keith barely managed to catch onto the lid of the trash can next to the toilet.

Keith stood on the edge of the trash can confused as to how he got there but focused on his survival. He heard Sarah try to phone him but there was no answer. Checked his pockets but neither his phone or his wallet was there. He had no clue what was going on.

Sarah brought her night clothes in the bathroom to take a shower. She place them neatly on the toilet seat next to the trash can which gave him just enough length to grab a hold of them. As he was climbing her shirt he noticed his beautiful wife undress herself. At his size her features were astounding. She was a short Caucasian woman with jet black hair and piercing green eyes. Her breasts and ass fit her features so well it was a shame they didn’t have time for sex.

Her shower took about 45 minutes which was just enough time to claw up the length of her nightdress and- wait. These weren’t her night clothes at all. These were her black lace panties and her bra. He turned around and saw the dress hanging on the door.