- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, this chapter was a bit shorter than I thought it was going to be. I'm happy with it and can't think of anything to add, sorry for the wait!

"You dumb ass highschoolers get stupider every year! What the hell is your problem?" demanded the college girl. Jess quickly regained her composure and I saw her eyes flicker in my direction again. "Nothing. You're the bitch who shoved my towel into a bunch of sewer water!" yelled Jess in an enraged voice. The strong odour of Jess's feet was increasing, the intense moment was in fact causing beads of sweat to form all over her body. I struggled to break free from the smell, but her two toes held me firmly in place. I watched as the college girl stood speechless, reaching an all new shade of red. Without a word, she simply left the room. I was all alone. Jess was completely in control of my fate and I had no clue what was going to happen.

As if in slow motion, her hands pulled me free of her sweaty toe prison. My body froze up from the shock of being lifted in the air by a girl that felt like the size of the Statue of Liberty.Her eyes examined every inch of my now motionless body. "Are you alive?" she asked. The numbness in my body took several seconds to melt away. I simply answered "Yes." Her eyes expanded wider than any energy drink could do. As I was being held in between her thumb and index finger she exclaimed "You're a little perv! I bet you somehow shrunk just to see me change! I am going to crush your little body." said Jess in an angry voice. Thinking fast I replied "I am from another solar system! My ship crashed and I need your help to take me back. You stupid humans think it's possible to shrink, this is my normal size, dimwit!" That was it, I had just insulted her to her face and she was already mad. I watched as her eyes went from hot to fire. She grabbed a Kleenex and roughly threw me inside, wrapping my body until I was completely mummified.

I could not hear a single sound. My entire vision was filled black and the soft paper of the tissue sqeezed my body closer together. I was able to feel movement. It felt as if I was being carried, the movement was a continous up and down rocking motion. For fifteen minutes, this same motion continued until all of a sudden, it abruptly halted. I smiled as my Kleenex prison was being unwrapped, my first smile all day. As light finnally poured in, I saw Jess, her face still wearing a cross look. I stared past her face and saw a three different waterslides. They all looked enormous! The slide looked big enough to hold 30 of me at once, no problem. Even more noticeable were all the attractive girls standing in line. Some wore tight two piece swimsuits while other girls wore modest one piece swimsuits. Jess herself wore a very attractive two piece bikini! No longer wearing a tight t-shirt, her breasts were spilling out of her tight top.

"I've decided I'm not going to kill you" said Jess as we moved forwards in line. "I believe you, but you're a dick. I like totally have better things to do than help creepy little dweebs like you." she continued. With that, she pulled me out of the Kleenex and said "Go find your spaceship on your own, loser!" With that, she carelessly threw me onto the waterslide, thrown into a whole new adventure. There were absolutely no lifeguards on duty and not a single person noticed my dot sized shape being thrown.

I was off! The waterslide may be huge, but they were still the same angles. I sped through twists and turns howling with delight at my speed. Eventually, I reached a long, straight area on the waterslide which slowed my speed until I came to a complete halt. I was only a quarter of the way through, but my weight wasn't enough for the long straight areas. Standing up, I began to sprint towards the next slope. Before I had even run 30 feet, I could hear a person rapidly coming towards me. Quickly, I turn around and almost regret it. It was Jess.

Completely unaware I was still on the slide, I was directly in the path of Jess's feet. I dive out of the way just in time to avoid her feet, looking up, I realized I had dived in between her legs. "Oh shit!" I yelled. Instantly the crotch of Jess's bikini slams into me and I am being dragged with her! The speed is so intense, I'm on the verge of puking. My face is pressed right into her crotch and the speed refuses to allow me to move it. The feeling is like riding a rocket ship, except with very comfortable headrests. My stomach becomes even more nauseated with every sharp twist and turn. At last, the ride is over and the two of us land in a small pool...  

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next? Well... I'll tell you... in chapter 4!