- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, only had enough time to get 1 chapter done because I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow night! On the bright side, this chapter is a bit longer, enjoy!

Paddling as hard as I could, I finally reached the surface. I could see Jess at the opposite side of the waterslide exit already climbing the ladder while I was gasping for air. After regaining my composure, I couldn't help but chuckle that the blonde bought my whole alien story. I guess some people would rather believe in aliens than the impossibility of a human shrinking.

Scanning the small landing pool I was in, there was only one exit. At my size, it was nearly 800 feet away! Putting all other thoughts away, I began my trek towards the massive ladder. As I approached it, it became more and more evident that I would never be able to climb the monstrosity... If only I could... "Sploosh!" A massive body had landed in the pool just behind me. Turning to encounter my possible foe, a beautiful college girl emerged. Her eyes were focused, focused on the ladder and nothing more. She wore a zebra striped two piece bikini which hugged her curvy figure. Her straight brown hair was well taken care of and complimented her curvaceous figure nicely.

As I thought more, she was my only escape out of this torturous pit! Waving my arms, she might possibly notice me in my predicament. She still continued walking, eyes still set on the ladder. In awe, I watched as her body brushed right up against me, water droplets from her hair drenching me a second time. In a last ditch effort, I grabbed a loose thread on her bikini bottom. With success, she proceeded to tow me along in the water straight to the ladder. Bracing all my strength, I prepared for her climb up the ladder. Her right leg went up first and I watched as her butt muscle tightened up as she took the step. Next, my whole world was skyrocketedas her left leg went up the next rung. As her butt tightened up, my penis lightly grazed the surface of her butt cheek on the ladder. Finally we reached the top when I realized the direction this beauty was headed was the exact place I was shrunk. Rather than dropping to the ground, I hung on for the ride! At dizzying speeds we accelerated towards the plastic table. Meanwhile, I was swinging like a pendulum back and forth against both sides of her ass. Just holding on to the thread never was such a challenge until now. With each smack against her ass, the string got a little bit looser. "Jamie!" the college girl cried out in an excited voice. The girl changed course from the plastic table and ran right past it leaving me crying out "Noooo!" for the twentieth time in one day. The speed quadrupled and the thread was reaching its limit. After bouncing off of her right butt cheek one last time, the string snapped and sent me flailing through the air towards the left. Knowing full well my body could absorb impact quite well, it didn't stop me from shouting "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" as I flew thousands of feet through the air. Looking below me I saw a massive swimming pool! It appeared to me, the size of 2 whole shopping malls. With a plop, I finnally came to a halt on the surface of the pool. Not a single person was near me at all.

Feeling relaxed I thought to myself "Hey. I came here to go swimming, might as well do that while I still can!" Over the next while, I was treading water, blowing bubbles and just relaxing on my back. " Nothing else can go wrong today. All I need to do is get back to that stupid table and then touch whatever it was that shrunk me a second time, everything would just go back to normal." I thought. With a deep sigh, I was prepared. I had a plan!

As I treaded water contemplating putting my life back together, a massive megaphone crackled to life "All people in the wave pool! Get ready!!!!! Power 10!". Wave pool!? Maybe I was just in the shallow part and that's why nobody was here? My thoughts were interrupted as the entire pool erupted with cheers. Through my perspective, it was louder than any concert I've ever been to! "Fwoooooo" "Hummmmmmmmmmm" came a noise from behind me. Facing the noise, I am faced with the worst possibility... I am right next to the wave machine! 

Frantically, I search for anything to hold onto... A twig! My heart pounds as I kick for the twig. With one final push, my arms lock on and the machine roars to life. I begin to get pulled up with the wave, hundreds of feet up in the air. Im presented with a spectacular view of the whole park. Palm trees, straw buildings, sexy college girls and more importantly, thousands of people coming my way! Riding the crest of the wave, I feel like a surfer, riding the big one! The crest I'm riding slowly spirals downward as I'm zipping across the pool. All around me, teens and adults are jumping at the waves as I pass by. At this point I'm yelling "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" as loud as I can as I narrowly brush past the wave jumpers. My wave is about to end when two massive tits spring out of the water!  Head first, I smash right between them engulging my entire body.

Chapter End Notes:

Will begin work on chapter 5 sometime next week when I get back!