- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I'm rather excited to bring in the next chapter! Because I type mostly everything secretly on an Ipod, I fell asleep and lost 80% of this whole chapter because the battery died. I know it's not 2 chapters like I said I would but, this chapter is twice as long! Hope you enjoy it!

I could not move. My entire body was engulfed in smooth breast flesh all the way around, so smooth I was able to move a bit. As I stretched to go deeper into the mountain of cleavage I was encased in, I began to think. When put into a desperate situation, I found everything was clearer then, as if everything else simply melted away. I saw my childhood, the moment I first knew I was straight. It was a simple obsession of being tiny, being completely dominated by a very attractive unaware woman. Of course this was my darkest secret and I've kept it that way my entire life. Now, everything I had ever secretly wished for was happening right now.

 

 

My thoughts were interrupted as the boobs I was stuck in began to rise bringing me up with them. Like gravity always does, it pulled me back down ramming my cock into the side of her breast. The girl jumped even higher causing my dick to hit her breast twice as hard. Each time She jumped, my dick got harder and harder. As she jumped again, I exploded all over her body not even holding back the moans. Instantly I heard "O my God! My boobs are so itchy!" My jaw was ready to hit rock bottom, it was Jess.

 

Light began flooding in as my prison broke me free from Jess's breasts. A hand reached in throwing me into her bra cup. Quickly, her hand reached back out and her astonished face gazed upon my tiny form. For a solid minute, the two of us stared into each others eyes, without a hint of emotion. Without a word, I was lifted with Jess's bra, my bra cup was being turned and my destination was moving right to her nipple. The last thing I saw was a smirk on Jess's face as she reached for her bra strings. The bra became tighter and tighter as her massive breasts were raised and pulled roughly together. My body was flattened out and my mouth was forced to go around her nipple as the pressure increased. Breathing through my nose, my vision was completely black as my body was flattened across her massive breast.  It became evident that Jess was walking, I could hear her rhythmic footsteps along the water as I felt her powerful heartbeat. Suddenly, everything turned 90 degrees as Jess began swimming. Small traces of water trickled into my prison, continuously splashing me in the face and going into my mouth. I felt the need to choke but could not as my face was so harshly locked onto her nipple. Jess's breasts continued to rock me from side to side as the air became thinner and thinner. Eventually, I was fighting to stay conscious, I had endured so much beating, I was not going to die in a bra cup. I kept swallowing water as fast as I could, it was too much. My body gave out and my vision spun into a tunnel of darkness.

 

 

Prying an eye open, I was no longer in a bra cup! I could feel a cool breeze as I stared up at the massive palm trees and saw sandy beach all around me. The breeze felt rather strong... "What the hell!? My clothes are gone!" I yelled. Raising an arm, it didn't raise. I tried moving a leg, only receiving the same result. Realizing the awful truth, I must have been stuck to a peach round surface. The ground I was could have swallowed me whole, my whole body tone matched this ugly plastic thing I was on, oddly it had many coloured spots all over it. This day could not get any stranger, like always I just layed down and awaited my next destiny.

 

 

"Hey bitch! Want to get back at me? If you beat me, I'll give you something, if you lose you're still a bitch." said Jess's voice in the distance. There was a long pause. "Oh, shit! I'm not a possession! Get me off this thing!" I cried out desperately. "Too easy. First team to 3." said the exact same girl hat I remembered from the changing room. The ground began shaking as I saw 6 pairs of feet all walking right into my direction. A pair of hands reached out and the plastic I was laying on was raised straight into the air. It all made sense, I was a human volleyball! "Stop! Stop!!" I yelled as not a single person paid any attention to me. A cute redhead who would have been a foot shorter than me slowly raised me above her head. She had a very small pinch of freckles on her face and had breasts that almost seemed too large for her smaller size. My plastic volleyball was thrown above her head and her hand slapped my entire body. "Ow! Fuck!" I yelled as I rocketed over the net straight towards Jess. She seemed unfocused as she smiled at me as I went over the net, my volleyball went straight for her face as I bounced right off and was returned by another teen right back over the net. "You bitch!" yelled Jess in anger as she rubbed her face. A tall brown haired college girl was waiting for me the instant I went over the net and smashed me right towards the ground. "Point!" exclaimed a college girl on the other side. A teen picked up my plastic prison, as I was ready to projectile vomit from the crazy changes in direction. The girl began rolling the ball along her body to prepare for the serve, causing my naked body to be smothered all over her smooth, toned chest. This time, I was served underhand as the girl's fist narrowly missed hitting me a second time. It felt as if I was strapped to the side of a satellite in orbit! I was easily returned by a college girl and hit back over again by the teen who served. As the ball was hurtling towards the ground, I saw the red headed girl making a dive for me, her face looked full of determination but narrowly missed. Since I was the volleyball, I knew it was a tie.

 

 

The redheaded girl grabbed the ball and surprisingly moved to take a seat on it. I had no time to react as her ass engulfed my naked body. Everything felt so much smoother without clothing as there was nothing to dig in. She rolled the ball back and forth, dragging me with her, even bounced a couple times, it was awesome being a volleyball. I assumed she was discussing game plans with her team. The pressure eased off until I had fresh air once again, my body was completely warmed from the cool breeze thanks to the ginger giving me some special treatment. The ginger once again raised me in the air and was poised to strike. The opponents team all ran the other direction when I realized, it was a fake. Without striking the ball, she changed her body position and with thunderous force, sent me flying over the heads of all 3 teens who were all standing right up against the net. Another point. "This is getting torturous." I thought. "If those college girls don't win this game, I doubt I'll live much longer..." Jess's face quickly came into view, a gentle waft of delicious perfume radiated all around me. "You win!" yelled Jess in an annoyed voice. My face must have matched the college girls's look of confusion because the game wasn't over yet. I was dropped back towards the ground when out of nowhere, her foot came right at me. "Auuugghh!" I cried out as the foot pushed me into the ball and I was being lifted up. I was skyrocketed hundreds of feet into the air in complete agony. I finally did it, I projectile vomited all over the clean, sandy beach. To an average person, it probably appeared as a single drop of water coming off of the plastic volleyball. As I came downwards towards Earth again, the beautiful red headed girl stood there smiling, waiting with arms outstretched to catch me, still completely unaware I was strapped onto the ball of doom. "Hey cunt! I won right!?" yelled the ginger as I was caught in her firm, but smooth hands. "Check the volleyball!" returned Jess in her usual annoyed voice. I did not know whether I should be delighted or horrified, time would tell...    

Chapter End Notes:

Hope I may have surprised some readers with all the plot twists, ha ha.