- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contains BDSM, Femdom submission. But is essentially a love story.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

*****************************************************

"Emma, I... can't help it that I love you. I love you so much. And I’m sorry for that..." But Emma didn't answer me.

"I know it hurts you when I say that, so I'll not say it anymore... I promise."

She shifted her weight. And now her knee was my throat, I couldn't breathe anymore. "Mistress!!! *choke*" but she didn't give me a chance to speak. She finished cutting my shirt off. And then got up from on top of me. I was left gasping for air.

Again I tried. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and tried to get up with all my strength. It was no use. I couldn't break free. When I opened my eyes, Emma was standing over my body and straightening her skirt. Paris' skyline was blocked by her perfect thighs.

Emma had wanted me to know how it feels, to have no choice, to be the ground for her feet. I guess she had me exactly where she wanted.

I was lying on my back, in the middle of the street. The city of lights never looked so amazing. Emma had chained my arms wide open. And legs spread-eagle. Both tied to metal pins on either side. Unable to move, I was completely at her mercy.

Still I tried to escape. I stopped when I needed to catch my breath. Mistress Emma laughed at my helplessness. What would she do to me next? 

Mistress Emma took a step back, and started... to open her boots.

Oh God not like this! I was terrified.

She slid her sexy legs out one by one. And all the while she kept her gaze fixed on me. She smiled her sexy smile.

Then Emma took her boots in one hand. And with the other hand she opened her sweaty black socks. She put one into the other, and then bundled them together. "Open your mouth slave!" she commanded.

"Please don't do this!" I begged her. This made her very angry. And she kicked me on my balls very hard.

"Aaaaahh!!!!"

When I screamed, Emma forced her socks into my mouth. They were so thick and smelly!

I gagged "mmmmmphh!!!!"

Please Emma!! I'll even go away and never come if you tell me to...

But I couldn't even talk now! I was helpless. Her stinky socks wouldn't fit inside my mouth, so Mistress Emma used her right foot to gag them further into my throat.

"Eat it slave!! Your Mistress' dirty socks! HAHAHA!"

"mmmmmphh!!!!" "mmmmmphh!!!!" I could hardly breathe.

Emma left me, and walked back to my motorcycle that was parked a few metres away. She came back with a roll of duct tape.

I was struggling to breathe; still she wouldn't let me have enough. She wanted to torture me more. Maybe even kill me, because I had the guts to tell her that I loved her.

"Close your lips", Emma said to me.

I tried to force my lips shut but they wouldn't touch. Her socks were too thick. They took up the entire space in my mouth.

"CLOSE THOSE LIPS NOW!" Emma stepped on my balls.

"mmmmphh!!! Emma!!!! Please mmmmphhh!!! Don’t!!!!"

I had no options left. I tried harder. Just as my lips touched, Mistress slapped tape over my mouth. The smell of her socks filled my skull.

She smiled cruelly, and said "You like what you taste, cutie? My filthy socks?" I didn't know what to think.

I loved anything she would do to me. Emma knew that too.

Mistress came and cruelly placed her right boot on my face, then put her right foot in it. It hurt my face but... she didn't seem to care.

She wore her left boot in the same manner. But this time she stood on my face. It hurt so badly. But at the same time I was happy that she used me.

She turned around and walked away. Lying under her, I saw the most breathtaking sight in the world, the sight of Mistress's warm ass.

I raised my head and saw her getting on my motorcycle, and then putting on ignition. She spoke loudly so that I could hear "Don't you dare move slave!" I couldn't if I wanted to. I wouldn't even if I could, 'cause she told me to stay.

No this is not happening! Mistress was going to use me as a human ramp! She was going to drive over my balls and kill me! I was... I was gonna' die today!

It was no use wishing to escape from Emma. I loved her, and would die if it would amuse her, even for a while.

Mistress Emma looked into my eyes... and said "You really are the cutest slave. Maybe... in a different world, we could have... been together." She looked hurt. I saw a tear. But she quickly wiped it and smiled. She put the motorcycle on gear. "Don't worry slave, I promise it's going to be a very slow and torturous death. Hahaha!"

From over my legs, seeing her getting closer and closer, my eyes were begging for mercy. But Emma had none in her heart. She aimed the front wheel of her motorcycle over my groin. I tried shout out "Emma please stop! I love you!

She rode the front wheel of my motorcycle over my dick and braked.

"No!!!!! Emmaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!"

The entire weight of the motorcycle plus Emma was on my dick and balls. The pain was unbelievably intense. My life flashed before my eyes. I screamed, but not a sound came out. I swallowed her socks deeper. Emma began to laugh loudly. She looked down from over the handlebars, and her beautiful red hair fell over the left side of her face. She stared at me naked. I looked at her face. And saw the beauty spot on the side of her juicy lips. It made me feel better.

Then she started laughing again. "Oh dear baby, does it hurt? My poor slave. Mommy will make it all better." She released the brakes and the motorcycle slowly started moving forward, grinding my penis into the ground. The pain only got worse.

"Emmaaa!!!!"

Then her motorcycle's rear wheel crashed over my groin so hard that blood exploded from my groin. I couldn't breathe anymore. Her socks went deeper into my throat.

She kept coming. My sternum broke and the wheel collapsed into my chest. And my heart stopped beating. The last thing I heard was her laughter. And the last thing I saw was her sexy body on top of mine. Lying under Emma, I died at that instant, still in love.