- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to my newest story Strange occurances.

Im sorry for the long wait, i had a few problems with this one i didnt think about.

Unlike my last story the shrinkees where nameless and didnt have much of a back story.

This one however i had to think a lot of stuff through xD

So again im sorry for the delay and i hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as i had fun writing it.

 

Now without further adoo.... ON WITH THE SHOW~~~~ 

 

 

Lumiose city, Professor Sycamore’s lab.

 

 

 

“And all these events took place two weeks ago. I’m not sure what happened to Darien but he was a very strong trainer I doubt that he would go missing like the other villagers. I need you to find out what happened to him” Professor Sycamore said with a worried look on his face.

 

The trainer sitting in front of him smiled and nodded. When the trainer got up to leave professor sycamore added, “Be careful you never know what might happen {             }. Try to be cautious.”

 

Smiling and nodding again the trainer left his lab and went towards the city of Snowbelle.

 

 

 

Lumiose city.

 

Jayden closed the door to the professor’s lab and thought over everything he had learned.  A mysterious forest, villagers vanishing, trainers following and vanishing to, it seemed so out of place in his little region of Kalos.

Letting out a sigh since this would prolong his trip to the Pokémon league, Jayden unhooked one of his pokeball’s and tossed it into the air. With a bright flash a large, yellow dragon with a white underbelly landed before him.

“Dragonite, change of plans. Where heading to Snowbelle city.” Nodding the Dragonite lowered her wings for him to climb on. Once in place he tapped the side of his Pokémon and in a bright flash, the Dragonite was already in the sky heading towards their destination at breakneck speeds.

Snowbelle city, Pokémon center.

 

Jayden called back his Dragonite and headed into the center. Something was defiantly off on first glance. The whole place was empty except for a bored looking nurse resting her head on her desk. The lack of trainers you would usually see was, unsettling.

Noticing she wasn’t the only one in the room, the nurse perked up and smiled warmly at Jayden.  “Welcome to the Pokémon center. Would you like me to heal your Pokémon to full health for you?” Jayden Smirked at the question since most people didn’t walk up to the nurse just to chit chat.

Handing her his pokeball’s he did a second take on the Pokémon center and the omen of dread spread a little more. “Excuse me but if you don’t mind me asking, where is everyone. This place doesn’t even seem like it’s been up kept much no offence.”

With a sad nod the nurse looked at him, “Well by chance have you heard of the missing people?” Nodding letting her continue, “Well some of the first villagers to go missing were the ones who cleaned and painted up the buildings in Snowbelle. “

“Since the traffic through are city has declined so drastically we haven’t been getting much income so the mayor decided to cut back on the upkeep of certain buildings.”  Jayden looked saddened at her comment.

“I’m guessing with trainers and villagers disappearing randomly it tends to put a bad reputation on anything. “ The nurse gave him a ghost of a smile and walked back to take care of his Pokémon. Deciding the room was getting to him a little he left to gather supplies.

Jayden walked through the city and looked at the buildings. Defiantly not disserted but lacking in its usual clientele, he looked at the worried faces of shop owners and villagers. Whatever is going on I have to help these people.

He walked up to the pokemart and as expected saw a few shelf’s empty of supplies and a tired looking owner. “Excuse me I need to get some supplies. The older gentleman looked him over and nodded. Gathering the things on the list he handed him he packed them away and was about to leave.

“Are you… going into the Winding woods by chance?” He asked a little worry in his voice. Nodding he looked at the solemn face of the old man. “Be… Be careful you hear. It’s no doubt you’ve heard of the disappearances. “

The feeling of dread increased a bit at his comment. Nodding on the less Jayden walked out of the store and set back towards the Pokémon center to collect his team. Whatever they would come across in that forest, he hoped he was prepared.

 

Route 20, Winding woods.

 

Jayden entered the woods and already felt a hint of fear. The usual noises that accustomed forests, bird Pokémon chirping, bug Pokémon crawling, there was nothing. The only sounds where of the wind blowing the branches into one another.

The forest was by far one of the creepiest places he had ever been. After a few deep breaths he headed in deciding if he didn’t do it now he would talk himself out of it. Taking the first few steps his courage returned a bit and he calmed.

Finally walking at a brisk pace he started walking deeper into the woods, Unaware of the hundreds of eyes watching him closely as he progressed.

 

12 noon, Winding woods.

 

Jayden felt his previous courage leaving him quickly. He had been walking for three hours and had not come across a single person or Pokémon. It was getting to him since he heard noises every once and awhile, but once he ran to find out what it was there was nothing there but himself.

He kept a quick pace staying alert to every sound trying to concentrate. He let out an audible gulp as he heard a deep, feral growl somewhere around him. On instinct his hand was gripping a Pokeball waiting for the appearance of the Pokémon who growled.

He didn’t have to wait long as three dark shapes leapt out from the bushes on his side trying to catch him off-guard. With a vault backwards to avoid being caught by the trio of Pokémon he tossed his Pokeball up into the air.

“Dragonite use Thunderwave!” As soon as the ball flashed before the shape was being took a shockwave of electricity homed into the three Pokémon paralyzing them where they stood. Jayden smirked a bit as his full emerged Dragonite landed behind him letting off a growl of her own at the snarling Pokémon.

Looking at them Jayden could tell from there black and grey fur they were a small pack of wild Mightyena. A frown adorned Jayden’s face. As research before he came here, he knew of almost if not all Pokémon who called this forest there home and Mightyena was definitely not one of them, let alone this region.

Guessing a few must have been introduced into the region as most Pokémon where with others he brushed it off and left the Pokémon snarling at him. As Jayden walked away he heard the snarling die down a bit and turn into howls.

This didn’t faze him much till he heard howls resonating from different locations close by. With a brisk pace he ran with his Dragonite following close behind. He didn’t doubt his Dragonite could take on any wild Pokémon they encountered but the general rule of fights was there where strength in numbers and by the sounds of the howls they had plenty of numbers.

 

2 pm, Winding woods.

 

Jayden panted a bit and smiled since the growling and howls that followed them had died out.  It had been a couple hours since he was attacked by the pack and since then he had been pursued. Oddly enough though they just seemed to stop all of a sudden.

Deciding not to tempt fate Jayden jogged quickly down the path he had been following deciding to not rest long in one spot. As he went down the path his Dragonite flying slowly behind him, keeping alert to any wild Pokémon they stumbled onto an odd sight.

As they walked into the clearing they noticed webbing everywhere. The grass, the tree’s, even the leaves all covered in thick webbing blocking out the sun entirely. A feeling of deep dread crept into Jayden. “We should probable go Dragonite, I think I know why the Mightyena stopped there pursuit.

As if on cue the thick webbing all burst around them flowing with hundreds of Ariados.  Jayden tried to step back in fear by the sheer amount of them but couldn’t move. Looking down he realized the webbing that they entered was holding him in place.

Jayden gripped another of his palls and tossed it into the air. “Come on out Charizard we need your help!” Once the ball flashed heat entered the air. Standing at 8 feet was his powerful Charizard. The Ariados stopped in their tracks and started to hiss.

“All of you get back now!” Jayden barked at the bug Pokémon. They looked at him intently then back at the Charizard and Dragonite standing close by him. With a resonating chorus of hisses they all charged at them.

“Dragonite use Outrage! Charizard use Overheat!” The giant webbing nest ignited within moments as his dragons set the surrounding area ablaze scorching the entire spider Pokémon along with the webbing that was keeping them in place.

Once he was free he made sure that his Pokémon hadn’t been hit after their attacks. “Good job guys, Dragonite use rain dance.” Nodding her head she moved her face up and released a condensed ball of water into the air. Moments later the surrounding area started raining heavily, dousing the surrounding trees on fire.

Once the water stopped and the remains of smoke drifted off Jayden was happy to see the minimal damage to the surrounding forest where the powerful fire attacks had struck. Looking at the hundreds of fainted Pokémon scattered on the ground he felt a small pang of pride for his Pokémon.

“Nice work guys, Charizard return.” In a red beam his Pokémon was enveloped in light and sent back into her ball waiting to be called on again by her master. Patting his Dragonite they crossed the scorched remains of the dried up webbing and continued down the previously blocked path.

Once out of sight a tall, slender figure walked out of the tree lines and looked at the direction the two had went. With a smirk gracing her lips and a gleam in her scarlet eyes she started walking down the path, making sure to keep a good distance away from them.

 

 

5 PM, Winding woods.

 

Jayden set out a disappointed sigh. It had been hours since the last attack and he had yet to encounter any people. Since the incident with the Ariados he had encountered a pack of Trevenant he almost passed off as trees. A quick flamethrower from his Dragonite was all that he needed to stop them.

After that a group of Frillish when he was crossing a small river. It was a little harder since he had to make sure his Dragonite didn’t touch them since their bodies could paralyze her.  After a few thunder waves they escaped without pursuit

And finally as they crossed by some thick grass they had been pulled into it by a rather large group of Tangela who almost had them captured if not for his Charizard and Dragonite who ignited the tall grass like they did previously with the webbing with their outrage.

Like before he had Dragonite use her rain dance to put it out since his job was to find missing villagers not reshape the landscape. All the attacks that had been happening were starting to get to him. If it was a territorial thing then Pokémon would usually his or growl to get them to leave there area, but to block them in so they couldn’t escape? Something was going on with the Pokémon.

Finally they walked into a large clearing surrounded by a few rocks and tall grass. The area was wide open to the forest but also inclined a bit. Deciding this was the safest place for the night Jayden unclasped his Charizard and sent her out with Dragonite.

Unlike most trainers with a solid, diverse group of Pokémon Jayden believed in quality over quantity. He had only his two Pokémon with him. The benefit of it though was that they were at the top of their level. Almost always they would one hit KO on contact with other Pokémon.

Jayden grabbed some food for them before setting up the camp. After they started eating he set up the tent and had his Charizard help him make a small fire, not to draw much attention.  Afterwards he started cooking his dinner thinking his next form of action to take in his search.

As he set up his camp he made a couple cots for him dragons and went to sleep.

 

12 AM, Midnight

Jayden awoke in fear, not knowing what to expect. He was sleeping soundly when all of a sudden he felt a rush of fear enter him jolting him awake. Unsure of where it came he put his pants on and hopped out of the tent staying alert to danger.

Seeing nothing but his sleeping Pokémon he didn’t know what was going on. Deciding it was just a false alarm he tried to go back into his tent but stopped feeling something. He didn’t know what but it was like something warning him to stop?

Jayden felt his ears ring as a sharp pain entered. He screamed and fell to the ground in pain. After a moment he felt a soft, calm feeling and the pain was gone. He started getting up but noticed something. He could hear something.

A moment before he heard nothing but the sizzling of the fires embers but now he could hear something.  Looking at his Pokémon awoken to his scream they looked at him in concern.  Jayden looked around trying to zero in on the noise. His eyes focused on a dark part of the forest ahead of him where the noise seemed to stop abruptly.

“Ch-Charizard u… use Sunny day!”  He coughed out a little. Nodding she raised her head up and shot a ball of light into the sky. Moments later it erupted turning night to day showing the dark forest around them.

Jayden’s heart skipped a beat at what he saw. There where Pokémon on all sides of them blocking there path. The largest group being in the direction he heard the noise.  The groups where split up in a couple different groups of evolutions.

He could tell what they were from the coloring of their skin. It was a very light shade of purple. She black dress with white ribbons didn’t make it hard to tell that the smaller groups where Gothorita. The larger ones with the same shape and coloring had to be Gothitelle.

The rather large group of psychic Pokémon scared Jayden beyond belief. Psychic Pokémon where always a scary thing to see since they could literally go into your head and do whatever they wanted.  Noticing both his Pokémon standing ready to fight he gulped and waited to see what the Goth evolutions would do.

He didn’t have to wait long as with a cry from the front group they all started to advance onto them. Jayden saw that they were trying to flank them from the sides. This was unimaginable to him. Some packs of Pokémon would do this tactic but psychics tended to work from a distance.

“Dragonite use Flamethrower on the surrounding fields, Charizard use heat wave!”  With a surge of flames his Dragonite ignited the brush turning the area surrounding them into a circle of fire stopping the psychic Pokémon in there advance.

With the Pokémon held at bay his Charizard released an immense push of heat knocking a lot of the Gothorita back and barley leaving the Gothitelle standing.  Streams of psychic energy tore through the heat wave trying to hit the large dragons but they took to the skies.

“Dragonite use Draco meteor, Charizard use fire plume!” Both dragons flew up high and sent large masses of energy into the sky. Moments later it started to rain bolts of fire and pure energy onto the landscape reshaping its form from there impacts. The wild Goths where shot back into the trees as the masses of powerful attacks fainted 2/3 of them.

Once the dragons landed Jayden could tell they were exhausted by the powerful attacks. The fire shield still surrounding he sat on the ground and panted tired from the surprise attack. “Good job guys that was some amazing fire power you laid down” He smiled at them making his dragons roar in approval.

“ -*-*-“  Jayden heard something in his mind. “Wh… What was th-“He was cut off as the surrounding wall of fire split in half as a tall form of black slowly walked past it letting it reshape in her wake.  Both dragons growled as the Tall form of Gothitelle walked up to the group with a smug look on her face.

As both dragons where about to attack she raised her hands and clapped them together. Once she opened them a blinding flash of light shot out engulfing the whole area. Jayden was blinded by the light and felt it burn his skin a bit.

Once it died down he blinked a few times and once his vision was back saw the Gothitelle making her way over towards them. Looking to his left and right he felt fear as he saw the damage the Dazzling gleam had done on his Pokémon.

Being dragons the attack was super effective to them, the fact they were not fainted by the attack was astounding. Both dragons crawled a little towards Jayden and opened there mouths about to attack the Gothitelle.

“Goth!” She said snidely and raised her hands. Jayden watched in horror as pure kinetic energy shot from her hands hitting the dragons in their heads. They roared in pain and writhed on the ground. Jayden looked confused not understanding what was happening but froze when he saw his pokeball’s start to beep over and over then just shatter.

Jayden looked at the shattered remains of his Pokémon’s homes and didn’t understand how this was possible. He looked up terrified as she lifted her hands again and in a flash both Pokémon disappeared. Now sitting alone surrounded by fire he watched up in horror at the smirking face of the Gothitelle advancing towards him.

“St-Stay, Stay back!” He screamed crawling backwards slowly. In a blink she disappeared. Jayden looked confused but felt a sharp kick to his back sending him falling forward onto the ground. Clutching his side in pain he heard the dark chuckle coming from behind him.

Turning towards the tall Gothitelle he didn’t know to do. He watched as she started chanting over and over and raising her hands. He watched stunned not finding the strength to move as her hands began to glow.

Her chanting increased in volume as her psychic energy began to manifest in her hands. When it was at a decent size she shot her hands forward and the condensed sphere of energy struck him square in the chest.

Jayden shot back a few feet hitting the ground hard. Grasping his chest in pain he groaned as he heard the chackling laugh of the Gothitelle that seemed to intensify in volume. Jayden opened his eyes but wish he hadn’t.

Standing before him was the dark smiling face of the Gothitelle but, she had done something. She was gigantic! Gazing around he understood what she had done to him. The grass he previously was laying on now was up to his knees.

The Gothitelle somehow shrunk him! He was brought out of his thought as the dark laugh increased and he felt the ground shake. He looked up in panic as the Pokémon started to leisurely walk towards him. Fear overpowered his previously frozen state and his got to his feet running.

The Gothitelle laughed as he ran but kept slowly walking. As Jayden got over the small incline he realized why she wasn’t running after him. The flames from before where still roaring high, the shield he made to keep them out was now trapping him inside with the giant Pokémon.

Slowly he shivered and felt his fear increase as the booming stopped. He slowly cast his head behind him and his eyes shot wide. The huge face of the Gothitelle was mere inches from his. He felt frozen again as he looked into the glaring face of the Pokémon.

Ever so slowly he felt his body being lifted up as a small blue energy surrounded him. He struggled with all his might but to no avail. He was raised up to the face of the giant Pokémon and looked at her smiling face as she licked her lips slowly.

He started to scream as he was lifted over her head and she opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out flicking the air. He watched in fear below him of the gaping chasm of her throat. The slimy, wet canal eventually leading to her stomach.

He shrieked as the psychic energy holding him cut off and he started falling into her mouth. She caught him on her long tongue and moaned. Her moans where hurting his ears from the sheer sound of her voice. With a quick snap she closed her mouth trapping him in darkness.

She moaned even louder as she played with his tiny form in her mouth batting him back and forth with her massive tongue. Jayden felt like a toy being hit back and forth by the wet appendage as she walked him into her teeth then to the roof of her mouth then to her cheek.

He felt his clothing getting soaked and torn to shreds in her sharp cavern. Slowly her moans stopped as she tilted her head back and moved her tongue back pushing him down. Jayden screamed as he moved towards the back of her throat, it was welcoming him to its dark abyss.

 

Gothitelle’s POV

Gothitelle moaned as she sucked on the miniature trainer in her mouth. Biting him a little here, smashing him into her cheek there. The power she had over his pathetic life was exhilarating!

Deciding she wanted to have more fun alone then with her pack she moved his limp, screaming form towards her throat. She would keep him in her stomach till she found a time to use him alone. If not then she would have a nice snack.

As she was about to swallow she felt a shark bolt of energy hit her dead in the back making her launch forward. She coughed and hacked launching the miniature trainer onto the ground. Saw a flash and turned around but saw nothing.

The same flash from before flashed again from behind her.  She turned around and saw nothing. She was enraged but went berserk as she saw the tiny form of the trainer missing. After searching for his tiny form she wailed in rage as she was robbed of her toy.

 

Jayden’s POV

Jayden screamed as he was about to be swallowed but felt the Pokémon’s mouth he occupied cough and hack violently. Suddenly he was shot out of her mouth towards the ground. Before he hit the ground though he landed on something soft.

He tried to see what was holding him but he was too exhausted. With no strength remaining he passed out.

 

9 A.M. Winding woods.

 

Jayden screamed and shot up straight. He gasped gripping his chest and looked around. Realizing he wasn’t inside of a stomach he calmed but felt fear come back realizing he wasn’t inside of his tent. He tried to get up but felt pain shoot through his body.

“Gar!” He froze hearing the noise. He watched as a psychic energy surrounded him and ever so slowly moved him back into the laying position. Fear wrecked his mind trying to understand what was going on but he paled when he saw a figure walk up to him.

He looked up in shock seeing the beautiful (for a Pokémon) face of a tall, elegant Gardevoir. He saw her slowly walk or more hover towards his form. He tried to back away in fear but felt the same pain from before return when he moved.

“Gar!” She moved faster and gently moved the item he way lying on upwards so he was facing her. She sat cross-legged before him and raised her hands up to him. He felt fear return as her hands started to glow slowly.

He was about to scream when light pink energy surrounded him but felt calmed. He slowly felt the pain that surrounded him dissipate. Moving slowly he still felt it but it was lessened to a great extent. He leaned up again but didn’t feel as much pain as before.

“Gar!” He looked up at the worried face of the Gardevoir and panicked a little as her hand came towards him. He relaxed as he realized she was pushing him back down. He tried to get up once more but heard the same Gar. Moving back down he saw her smile at him.

She lifted her hands back up and the pinkish glow returned. He watched for about an hour as her eyes even closed saw a pink eye through them. She was pushing energy into his small form slowly. Once she opened them she smiled at him.

He moved up to a sitting position again and this time felt no pain what so ever. “Garde” She said in a much happier voice making him smile now as he realized she wanted him to rest before. “T-Thank you f… for healing me I feel much better now. You did an amazing job” He stuttered out a bit.

The Gardevoir turned her head to the side hiding a blush from him. Looking around now that he didn’t feel panicked he saw that he was in some kind of large hut. The walls where wooden but covered with various fabrics. Looking around it was rather large for a den.

“Umm not th-that I’m not thankful for you helping me but… Where am I?”  The Gardevoir bit her bottom lip and started fidgeting a little. Finally replying she lifted her palm towards him. “Garde, gar” She pointed to her hand.

Understanding what she wanted he walked over towards her hand and climbed on. He still felt scared being lifted into the air but felt a little safer with the Gardevoir. She walk/hovered towards the front of the hut and moved her hand to the side, sliding the fabric away a few inches.

Jayden grew shocked at what he was seeing. The area around him was surrounded by thousands of flowers and various buildings. He looked on the beautiful site in aww.  Looking around he saw huts like the one he was in made in all different shapes and sizes, none as large as this on though.

And lastly the Pokémon. There were hundreds of different Pokémon here. He saw ones from every region and even ones he had never even seen before. “W-what is this place?” He was mystified by the sight. The Gardevoir let out a soft giggle at his expression.

Moving her arm away from the makeshift door she moved it back into place blocking the entrance and moving back towards where he was before. He realized what he was sleeping on before must have been her bed as he saw it was a large cot made like the walls, with different materials.

She moved him to the center and pushed the sides around him making it so he was sitting forward. He had to admit it felt amazing. She moved off the cot and sat on the ground next to him. Jayden looked at her confused. “Why are you sitting on the ground?”

“Gar?” She had a confused expression on her face at his comment. Jayden got up from his tucked in spot making the Gardevoir a little saddened. He moved to the end and sat down and looked at her. “It’s your bed you don’t need to sit on the floor on my part.” The Gardevoir understood what he wanted and blushed a bit.

She stood up and moved her floor over towards the bed and moved to sit down.  Jayden looked up at her giant form and was enthralled with her beauty, for a Pokémon that was.  Once she sat down she moved her hands back over towards him to push him into the cot and make his chair again.

Jayden frowned a bit as she moved her hands back to her lap. He oddly liked when she held him like that. Unlike the Gothitelle from before, the Gardevoir’s hands where so soft, so gentle as she handled him.

Panic shot through him as he remembered the Gothitelle. Feeling his anxiety the Gardevoir panicked a bit at his worried state. “Gar?” Jayden rubbed his forehead a bit trying to remember everything that had happened.

Suddenly images flashed back about the forest, about the Gothitelle raid, and what had happened to his Pokémon! “D… Do you know what happened to-to me yesterday? With the wild p-Pokémon?” He asked a panicked stutter inching into his voice.

The Gardevoir looked down at him sadly and but her bottom lip. He watched her face turn back and forth as she started thinking. Finally she sighed sadly and lifted her hands before him. He saw a light stream of energy come from her hands. It moved slowly towards his head.

Once it made contact his eyes glowed white and he saw images. He saw through the Gardevoir’s eyes what she had seen. He saw her walking through the woods and turning in a direction quickly. He saw her running rapidly till she stopped hidden behind some trees as three Mightyena attacked him.

She looked like she was about to move but saw his Dragonite paralyze them. Afterwards he saw himself running. Soon he saw Gardevoir following him by the trees. He saw packs of different Mightyena all around the bushes from angles he didn’t see before closing in on him.

He watched amazed as through the Gardevoir’s eyes she shot blasts of pink energy at the Mightyena that tried to attack him. He saw this continue for a little but felt his memories push forward to a raging inferno. He saw the Ariados attack him through her eyes.

She was hidden but watched with a small green ball of energy in her hand aimed at the spiders. Before she could fire the place the spider stood before was engulfed in flame. She looked like she was about to run but stopped and looked up.

Rain started falling from the rain dance he used. It pushed ahead again to when the Trevenant attacked him. T-there where hundreds of them. But they were being taken out by moonblasts from Gardevoir from behind?

The images faded as the Gardevoir was panting a bit a little tired from the energy she was using. Jayden looked at her a little shocked. “Y-you’ve been following me s…Since I got here?” He asked shocked that he couldn’t tell at all.

The Gardevoir bit her lower lip again; a habit he thought was kind of cute. She reluctantly nodded blushing deeply. Remembering the Gothitelle attack anger spiked in him. “If you were there the whole time why didn’t you help me save my Pokémon?”  His voice rose a bit.

Gardevoir looked down at him fearfully. “G-Gar d…devoir gar-“She started to stutter out but cringed as he screamed in rage. “You could have helped us if, if you were there Then my p-Pokémon wouldn’t have been, been GAHHHH I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM! WHY DIDN’T YOU EVEN HELP! YOU STALKED ME THROUGH THE FOREST AND, AND DIDN’T HELP WHEN I REALLY NEEDED IT? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!”

Jayden was enraged. He looked up in anger at her but as soon as it came if left quickly. He looked up at the tear filed face of the Gardevoir crying inter her hands. He watched her cry into her hands tears leaking into her lap.

Seeing her crying he felt like a jackass. “H…Hey g-Gardevoir, look I’m- I’m sorry I dint mean what I said I was just, just mad and not thinking straight.” He sad looking at the ground.  He looked up sadly but saw her still crying.

Hating himself for being such an ass to her after she rescued him, protected him, and healed him he walked over to her knee and started rubbing it. “H-Hey Gardevoir I’m, I’m so sorry for what I said. I was being a jerk to you and I didn’t mean what I said not a word.”

Gardevoir still panted into her hands a hands a bit but her crying slowly stopped as he rubbed her leg. Finally after a few minutes she removed her hands and he could see her face. He was really pissed at himself now. Her face was once of pure guilt and remorse and sadness.

Looking up at her face he saw her calming down a bit. “Please will you please forgive me Gardevoir? I was being an asshole to you when all you did was help me. I’m sorry.”  Gardevoir sniffed a few times and let a small grace her lips.

She picked him up gently and hugged him to her chest, away from the large spike. Jayden blushed feeling himself between her breasts. What the heck was going on with me? Gardevoir hugged him for a few more minutes and just held him there.

Finally relaxing after his outrage she set him back down and once again tucked him into place. Jayden blushed a little at this now. Even after I went off like that she still is being so kind to me. Jayden sighed knowing she didn’t mean for any of this to happen to him.

“Gar-de” He looked up and saw Gardevoir sadly smiling at him. She lifted her hands up to his head again and sent the beam of energy into his mind once more. He saw himself standing over a river. Confusion surrounded him till he saw a group of Frillish moving in the same direction.

He saw her leapt from the trees as she followed them. They were headed towards the other ones who were attacking me? He saw her intercept them launching energy balls at them knocking them out one at a time.

Once latched onto her and he saw her spasm. She shot it back with an energy ball and slowly limped out of the water away from the fainted pack. Moving down the river he saw his Dragonite finish the last one off and fly back to himself walking away.

Realizing what had happened he continued to watch as the memories flooded in filling out the whole picture he had been missing. He saw her limping slowly in his direction clearly at a much slower pace. It zoomed in a little bit and it looked closer to evening now.

He saw her moving towards a bush full of berries. She picked up a recognized Cheri berry and ate it. After a moment she was moving again and started running quickly through the forest. It zoomed by again to midnight as he saw Gardevoir running fast through the forest.

He saw her chest rise and fall easily displaying she was tired. She moved her hands in front of her vision and began to channel energy.  Once it was condensed she shot it forward and kept running. A moment later she stopped again and raised her hands up glowing once more this time holding them up.

A second later a distance away he saw a large light hit the sky and shine down.  Jayden realized now what had happened before. The visions ended as he saw Gardevoir panting heavily.  He looked up and the panting, smiling face of Gardevoir as she tried to catch her breath.

“Y-you woke me up to alert me to the Gothitelle, didn’t you.” Gardevoir nodded and saw his face frown a bit. Worry overtook her again when she saw him start to cry a bit. “Gar!?” She said worriedly. He rubbed the tears from his eyes and smiled at her.

“I can’t apologies for how sorry I am I blamed you. If… If not for you I. I would…” He trailed off trying not to imagine the outcome. He felt a gentle pair and hands cradle his small farm and hug him again to her chest. He leaned into the hug and started to cry now, knowing what had really happened.

 

1 hour later.

 

“Ok let’s try again!” “Gar!” Gardevoir started channeling her energy into her hands in the form of a sphere before launching it into his tiny form. He was shot back a few feet into the cot once more. “Gar!”  Gardevoir ran over to him as she looked him over.

“Oww, Oww, Oww, and I Think this isn’t working.” Jayden grabbed the back of his head in pain. It had been the fifth attempt to return him to his size leading to yet another failed attempt. Gardevoir moved him into the sitting position once more and started to channel her heal pulse into him.

“Gar” She said sadly and looked away from him. “Hey none of that now, I know your trying your best.” Jayden smiled at her making her blush at his praise of her failed attempt.  “Besides when that Gothitelle shot me I felt like I was burning from the inside out, yours feels a lot less worse” He said half-jokingly trying to cheer her up.

Gardevoir nodded and continued to heal him. Once finished He stretched out a bit and felt his body moving back into shape. “Alright let’s try again. We will get it eventually.” Gardevoir looked at him and bit her lower lip worried she was hurting him too much.

Noticing her hesitance He walked over to her knee and rubbed her leg. “Hey I know you can do it, your way stronger of a psychic then that Gothitelle bitch, much cuter to.” He grinned seeing her face light up with joy. 

Whenever he got healed by her, her emotions seemed to slip into him as she did it. He didn’t know if she was aware or not but he felt emotions of joy, happiness, sadness, and even love. Realizing that this giant Gardevoir might have a bit of a crush on him made him laugh a bit.

He remembered he used to have his Charizard when she was a Charmeleon follow him around with the same loving gaze this Gardevoir had before he had a talk about being her partner not her mate. She seemed depressed for a little but got over it and worked as his dedicated Pokémon none the less.

He wasn’t against a Pokémon advancing on him; in all honesty he had fantasized about it a few times. The fact it was a beautiful, humanlike Pokémon and not a Muk or Garbodor helped with his thoughts a bit.

Coming out of his thoughts he saw Gardevoir condensing the sphere more and more before firing it into his chest. The results where the same as before launching him into her bed.  After the first 4 times she stopped balling her eyes out for hurting him and just healed him.

Rolling down the side of the cot into Gardevoir’s hand she had a worried look again but calmed as he smiled at her. She started healing him again as he thought what was different. “Maybe it’s a different kind of energy?”

“Gar?” She asked confused. Jayden smiled up at her. “Well when I was shot before I felt searing pain and a malevolent vibe coming off of her. But when you do it I just feel like being shot by a current of energy mixed with different emotions, none being malevolent”.

A dawning look took up her face as she nodded understanding where he was going with it. She frowned however thinking deeply.  Understanding even without words jayden started rubbing her palm drawing her back.

“I’m not saying you have to go all psycho on me, but try focusing on a single emotion instead of mixed.” He said calmly. Gardevoir smiled a little focusing a bit. After a moment he smirked. “ I Got a idea.” Gardevoir looked at him not understanding.

“Lift me up a bit to your face” He called out. Gardevoir raised her eyebrow a bit and raised him up towards her face. Once close enough he leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. She immediately froze like a deer in the headlights.

Her mind was racing now in so many different directions. “Now just focus on that when you try again.” He leapt off her hands down onto the cot making her panic a bit. After a few blasts they found out he was oddly durable and a fall like that couldn’t hurt him. It still made her annoyed he didn’t simple ask.

Once in place he her force her hands to gather shaking a little. Her pale white cheeks where bright crimson ash she bit her lip as slowly a light greenish energy formed in her hands. Noticing the change Jayden got into place and held his ground to not be shot across the room like the first time.

Once condensed she shot it into him sending him sprawling across the cot like before. She opened her eyes and frowned a bit seeing him still small. She sighed sadly but then heard a distinctive cheer. She looked down confused as he hopped up and ran back to her.

“Well I can’t say it fixed me but it’s a start!” She looked at him confused then noticed something. He was a half an inch bigger. “Garde!” She cheered hugging him to her chest. They laughed a bit happier for some results after so many failed attempts.

“I sure the next attempt will work!” He said happily. “Garde, Gardevoir!” She cheered to herself. Smirking a little he added, “Plus if it does I will be able to actually kiss you full on the lips instead of a peck.” He smirked as she immediately stopped chanting and her eyes shot open.

With a sudden feeling of falling he hit the mat softly. “Hey Gardevoir what was that f-“He stopped noticing the already growing green sphere in her hands. “H-hey wait a s…sec let me get in place!” He ran across the mat laughing at the blushing and perversely giggling face of Gardevoir above him.

 

 

7 P.M. Pokémon Village.

 

Considering how his day started the last thing Jayden expected was to be enjoying dinner with a giant Pokémon. He sat in Gardevoir’s lap happy that he could actually fit now. When he was shrunk by the Gothitelle a guessed his body was about a half an inch in size.

Now after many attempts and headaches he was 3 inches in height. It wasn’t a drastic increase but the alternative was worse. He was happy that Gardevoir was making progress. He happily at along with Gardevoir. It was nothing extravagant, a few odd berries he had never seen but it was still very delicious. 

As they ate Gardevoir would every once and awhile feed him some of hers and he tried to give her some of his making her giggle. After about 50 attempts and a solid two and a half inches they decided to stop since Gardevoir was looking like she was going to collapse any moment.

He had no doubt she would have continued if he asked her to but he didn’t mind being so small with her, it was pretty amazing in his opinion. Along with the 50 attempts he had to give Gardevoir a few kisses, and even receive a lick from her making her giggle in joy.

He thought he would be scared beyond belief being licked by her humongous tongue but it turned him on a bit. He was currently wearing his boxers only and her licking him turned him on more than he would like to admit.

His clothes had been torn to shreds in the Gothitelle mouth leaving him in his boxers. He also knew they were washed since they didn’t smell like saliva. He tried confronting Gardevoir about it but she cringed and started blushing deeply. After about 5 minutes of silence she seemed to have forgotten the question.

Knowing he would be here for a long time he decided to make the best of it, and with a giant Gardevoir doing everything physically (and mentally) possible it was actually ok. He was deeply saddened about his Pokémon, but a few minute with Gardevoir seemed to make it ok.

Getting back to dinner they chatted for a bit. Even though he couldn’t understand her words he could get most of what she felt. Since her species used emotions as words it was quite easy to tell what she was trying to say.

After they finished there meal Gardevoir picked him up and moved him to a small area of water He jumped off her hands into it and was surprised it was relatively warm. He swam around for a bit and washed some of the sweat off of him.

He was relaxing into it when he noticed Gardevoir watching him intently a deep blush on her face. “You know it’s rude to stare at people bathing.” He said in a mock scolding tone. He couldn’t help laugh as Gardevoir snapped out of her daze and started stuttering moving away from him blushing madly.

Once he finished up he moved to the edge of the bowl and climbed out of it. He focused in thought. A few moments later Gardevoir walked back over to him and picked him up still blushing. He had learned that if he wanted her attention he just had to think it.

It still bothered him a bit she could read his mind but didn’t worry too much since it seemed out of the two of them; she had the more perverted thoughts.  Lifting him out if the water she moved him towards the cot and used some fabric to try him off.

Looking at the green material he smirked realizing it was a piece of her dress. “This material is very soft; I see why you like wearing it.” She smiled happily at him and nodded. “I just wonder what part of your dress your drying me with. It doesn’t look like anything from the outside is ripped.”

He died laughing seeing the panicked face of Gardevoir blushing and start to stutter. After he finished laughing and she stopped blushing profusely she moved him to the center of the bed and tucked him into it. Moving the materials around till he was in there snuggly she smiled down at him and bit her bottom lip again, a habit he couldn’t help but smile at.

She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips, or more his whole face before moving off the bed and lying down on the side. “Hey what are you doing?” He asked in a stern tone. Gardevoir looked at him confused.

“What did I tell you earlier?” He hopped out of the comfy spot she made for him. “This is your bed, and I won’t use it if you’re not going to. Its bad manners.  Gardevoir’s eyes widened a bit at what he was implying.

She bit her lip again but nodded moving to the center of the bed. She gently sat down moving him towards the head of it setting him down gently. “See don’t you feel better now” He smiled seeing her happy look.

“Besides its more fun to lay with you anyways” He added still smirking seeing her blushing face.  She moved him over towards her face and gave him a kiss again before hugging him to her cheek. It was Jayden’s turn to blush being so close to her.

His front was being pushed into her soft, warm cheek. The skin contact was making him a little embarrassed. What was worse was when he started to realize it was turning him on. Gardevoir noticed it too feeling a soft poking at her cheek.

She blushed at seeing him turned on by her. A smirk slowly crawled up her face and she giggled a little. Gardevoir grinned and pushed him forward into her face pushing his head into her lips. She kissed him slowly just enjoying the feel of him on her lips.

When she broke the kiss it was Jayden’s turn to blush madly. Gardevoir opened her mouth a little and let the tip of her tongue stick out. She gently flicked it forward and let it push into his face. She moaned feeling him kiss back.

The feeling of him kissing her large tongue started to turn her on. Deciding to take it further she withdrew her tongue and looked at the gasping face of Jayden. With a loving smile she moved her tongue farther out and pushed him forward.

His groin came in contact with her tongue making him groan out. She sent a small wave of kinetic energy out and pulled his boxers off entirely. Now there was nothing stopping her tongue from exploring what she wanted.

He started to moan feeling the soft tongue wrapping around his hardening member. He loved the feel of her tongue as she started taking long slow licks with the tip of her tongue making little moans as she did it.

He started panting as she pushed him fully into her soft, pale lips. She started to suck on his member moaning into it vibrating it as she licked around the base. He groaned out as he hit his peak. Gardevoir moaned tasting his essence. She licked and sucked him slowly enjoying the taste.

Once sure she got everything out she let his dick out of her lips with a pop, giggling a little at his dazed reaction. Readjusting from his orgasm Jayden smiled warmly at her. Hell if he wasn’t into Pokémon before he was now. He doubted a he could ever look at a human as hot again.

Gardevoir placed him next to her head and lay back down. Jayden looked at her confused for a moment. “HEY!” He screamed making Gardevoir look down at him confused.  “What kind of guy do you think I am to get off and leave a girl hanging? I didn’t think you thought so less of me.” He joked.

Gardevoir blushed profusely at what he meant but bit her lower lip. Finally she looked down sadly and shook her head. “What? Why not? You think I can’t make you happy, guarantied my size is a bit small in stature but still” He said shaking his head a little annoyed.

Gardevoir panicked a bit not trying to offend him. “G… Gar de…. Voir gar…” She just kept stuttering now.  “Come on I know you will enjoy it” He said smiling up at her making her blush and bite her lip. Sighing she moved to her stomach and folded the back of her dress up. She moved him gentle and laid him onto her left cheek.

Jayden was a little confused for a moment then saw the saddened look on Gardevoir’s face. Then it clicked seeing her ass presented to him. You have got to be kidding me. The one person into anal is 60 feet tall, why cruel world why?

He shook his head and sighed. Gardevoir was about to move him off her cheek but let out a sharp eep like noise as he leapt into her spread cheeks. “G-Gar…. De.. Ga” She tried to speak but let out an audible moan as he landed next to her anus.

Getting close and personal with a 3 foot Pokémon anus was something Jayden never expected to do but in all honestly up close it was still a beautiful part of Gardevoir.  He expected it to be a little gross but was quite happily surprised when he didn’t see anything around it.

The smell wasn’t horrible ether, guarantied he didn’t want to go inhaling a Pokémon’s anus for a few hours but if he had to do it, this was the one. He saw Gardevoir reaching around her cheek for him and smirked as he moved to her anus and gave it a long lick.

“GAAAAR” She moaned out loudly feeling his small tongue in her ass. She moved her hand back to grip her cot as she started to pant feeling him licking her anus. Continuing he started to kiss it and tongue a little towards the inside.

Very happy it didn’t taste like shit he continued and basked in the sounds of Gardevoir moaning loudly. He did get a little bit of an ego boost after hearing her gasps and moans his tiny tongue was doing on her.

Deciding to ant-up he moved his face away and started to deeply massage the outside of it. Her moaned increased in volume as he dug deep into her flesh moving his hands back and forth. Gardevoir moved her hand towards her dripping lips and slowly stroked them moaning at the feeling from both ends.

Hearing her moan so audible was starting to turn Jayden on. Deciding to go for broke he pushed with some force his arms into her puckered anus. “Garde!” She shrieked feeling him self-insert himself into her ass.

She started to pant and move her hips back and forth onto her fingers as she felt Jayden moving closer into her ass. It was dark and very warm inside but all and all not dirty. Out of any ass he had ever been in, even though only being one, it was quite amazing.

He could hear the soft pants of Gardevoir on the outside as she rode her high with him inside of her. With a kick Jayden popped all the way in making his Gardevoir scream in pleasure. He felt his body being clenched on all sides by her powerful muscles.

He would have feared for his life had he not known he was so durable at this size. Deciding to give Gardevoir the orgasm she wouldn’t forget he started to thrash will all his might inside of her ass. Gardevoir’s eyes opened wide as she felt his small struggles turn into frantic movements.

Gardevoir writhed in pleasure in her cot, her fingering herself and the rapid movement inside of her rectum was driving her insane! She feared for Jayden inside of her but felt nothing but calmed emotions from him.

Deciding to go with it she clenched her ass a few times moaning even louder from the feelings he was inducing. She franticly fingered her soaked cunny at this point panting and sweating as she shrieked in new pleasure as she felt him gripping the walls inside of her anus.

With a final scream of orgasmic pleasure she came all over her cot. She was panting lightly and was starting to slowly fall asleep when she felt a jolt of pleasure again. Blushing realizing she might have just gone to sleep with him still in her ass. she sat on her nears and started to pant a bit.

After a few pushes Jayden’s head popped out of her anus closely followed by the rest of his body. As he fell to the soft cot he felt his erection return seeing her soaked cunt dripping down before him. His eyes darted to her anus to. It was starting to grow on him.

Gardevoir still blushing a bit smiled at him lovingly. Gently cradling him as if he would break, even though he was squeezed nonstop inside her ass, she lifted him over to the bowl of water from before. She lowered him into it but this time kept her hands on him and started to wash him.

Jayden sighed contently as he felt her soft gentle fingers running over his body. He gasped a bit as he felt Gardevoir’s finger running up and down the length of his shaft. He heard her soft, angelic giggle from behind and relaxed letting her gentle stroke his erection.

After a moment he was raised from the water and felt the amazing wetness of her tongue engulf his dick as she sucked slowly licking the underside of his dick. He groaned in pleasure as he felt her skilled tongue work his shaft.

“J-Jeez Gardevoir wh… where did you learn to do this?” He panted out. Gardevoir just giggled into her licks making it vibrate through him. Finally he hit his peak and felt the pleasure of Gardevoir sucking slowly, savoring the taste of his cum.

Releasing his dick again with a slight pop she lowered him washing off her saliva. Once she was sure he was clean she walked back over to the cot and lay down. She sat him on her chest and hugged him into it.

Giving him a deep kiss on his face she smiled lovingly at him and rested her head on the cot soon falling asleep. Jayden looked at the peaceful face of the Gardevoir and sighed. If anyone ever asked how my day had went they would never believe me he laughed to himself.

His thoughts turned darker though remembering the less then pleasant part of the previous day. He felt tears slowly come to his eyes as he remembered his Pokémon and not sure what had happened to them.

He felt himself being lifted up kinetically and turned around. He moved to the worried face of Gardevoir as she sat him on her cheek. Moving her hand up she gently cupped him hugging him into it. Jayden sighed still saddened but was happy at least he found Gardevoir.

Slowly he drifted to sleep on her cheek. Once sure he was asleep she levitated him up a bit to her chest and set him down. He wanted to giggle seeing him snuggle into her but didn’t want to wake him. Pulling a piece of cloth off the cot she laid it on him and smiled seeing him sleep more peacefully now.

Looking lovely over his form she smiled and went to sleep herself.

 

 

To be continued.

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Finished.

I Really had a hard time with this chapter since theres just so many pokemon, choising 1 was really difficult. I Decidided on one of my personal favs since it came out and i hope you all really enjoyed it.

Like always please please me reviews i thrive on them!

 

 If there is any fetish or pokemon you want to see please dont hesitate to tell me, i will do just about anything, no srsly i have almost no turn offs >.>

 

 But again please review and request

Until next time       >^,^<