- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome one and all to the new Exciting chapter of Strange Occurrences!

i didnt get many reviews for my last chapter sadly but the ones i did get made me thrilled ^,^

It made me want to write even more and more.

This chapter actuelly was tuffer then the last suprisingly.

Personnaly i think it is one of my best but thats for you all to decide so allow me to no longer distract you.

 

Now.... ON WITH THE SHOW!

 

 

~4 Days prior ~

“Look out!”  Jayden heard something in his mind. “Wh… What was th-“He was cut off as the surrounding wall of fire split in half as a tall form of black slowly walked past it letting it reshape in her wake.  Both dragons growled as the Tall form of Gothitelle walked up to the group with a smug look on her face.

As both dragons where about to attack she raised her hands and clapped them together. Once she opened them a blinding flash of light shot out engulfing the whole area. Jayden was blinded by the light and felt it burn his skin a bit.

Once it died down he blinked a few times and once his vision was back saw the Gothitelle making her way over towards them. Looking to his left and right he felt fear as he saw the damage the Dazzling gleam had done on his Pokémon.

Being dragons the attack was super effective to them, the fact they were not fainted by the attack was astounding. Both dragons crawled a little towards Jayden and opened there mouths about to attack the Gothitelle.

“Goth!” She said snidely and raised her hands. Jayden watched in horror as pure kinetic energy shot from her hands hitting the dragons in their heads. They roared in pain and writhed on the ground. Jayden looked confused not understanding what was happening but froze when he saw his pokeball’s start to beep over and over then just shatter.

Jayden looked at the shattered remains of his Pokémon’s homes and didn’t understand how this was possible. He looked up terrified as she lifted her hands again and in a flash both Pokémon disappeared. Now sitting alone surrounded by fire he watched up in horror at the smirking face of the Gothitelle advancing towards him.

~Flashback ends~

Lumiose City, Sycamore’s lab.

 

“How is this possible?”  Came the distraught voice of Professor Sycamore. “How can another one of my trainers go missing?”  He looked down at the pictures of 7 trainers he had sent since his last assistant left to go investigate the disappearances.

“Try to calm down Professor, as I stated it’s my job to insure peace and harmony within this world. That being said I am no child who would run recklessly into danger like the novices you sent into such a dangerous place.”

Professor Sycamore glared at the man before him but finally sighed in defeat. “Regardless of what has happened we must think of the wellbeing of the villagers and trainers that have gone missing!” The man before him scoffed a little.

“Are you sure you’re not just over reacting? I mean come on, some kids and elderly went into a massive forest and you went as so far as to call in a Ranger to find them?” Laughed said ranger standing before him.

The professor sighed and looked down regretfully. “Listen. I don’t know what is going on, on route 20 but everyone before you has vanished without a trace. Even when the villagers sent search parties in there only one man came back out and he was in such a state where he screamed whenever he saw someone!” He shouted letting his anger and fear seep into his words.

The ranger laughed at Sycamores claim. “Again you act like I’m some newbie trainer going into his first real challenge. I have successfully taken on 47 missions and after this I’ll just tally that to 48. I don’t have any fears and I certainly am not afraid of some haunted forest. The fact you think so little of a league official ranger is infuriating to say the least.”

“Only arrogant people or complete fools would claim to have no fears, which one do you claim to be since you like to make such loud accusations?” Muttered Sycamore with distaste evident in his words. The ranger glared at him before scoffing and turning to leave the office.

“You might as well just start writing up a mission complete log for me; it’s as good as done anyways. I’ll find your children and elderly in no time” Laughed the ranger as he exited the room. Professor Sycamore rubbed his forehead and sat down at his desk.

“I request aid from an official Pokémon ranger and they send me this, this ignorant, incompetent, imbecile!”  He said slight enraged. He doesn’t seem to grasp the severity of the situation. Professor sycamore pulled his desk drawer open and pulled out a small scrap book.

Opening it up he wrote the name down of the ranger and started to fill in little texts here and there. Once finished he closed it back up with its strap and put it back in the drawer. “Let’s see what happens now that someone more experienced enters the Frey” muttered Sycamore.

 

 

Snowbelle City.

 

Charles Westbury walked through the front gate leading to Snowbelle City and smirked. Looking around the new town for the first time he chuckled to himself. So this is the famous Snowbelle I’ve heard so much about? It’s practically a ghost town.

Charles Westbury was by far one of the most skilled Pokémon rangers of his class. He was rank 9, proficient in multiple styles to use, and had a success rate of 96%. Everything, all accomplishments said and done, he was also one of the most self-obsessed, arrogant assholes that ever graced the Ranger corps in Almia.

Regardless of his attitude, since he was the only available ranger above rank 5 in his base currently, he was sent on a urgent mission to help the local populace in there crisis.  The Almia corps rangers had made a small base in Kalos consisting of 12 rangers.

Even though there numbers where small they were one of the more successful ranger bases currently around. Sad as it was, it was a major cause of the actions of Charles. Charles Westbury was the son of a top rank ranger in the Fiore region and while not being a top ranger himself he saw all who didn’t stack up to the stature of top ranger where not real rangers to begin with.

His attitude obviously didn’t make him popular within his own ranks and lead to why he was walking in the town currently. The ranger base had received an urgent call from the regions professor and had immediately responded to it.

He requested the aid of 2 rangers to go investigate the disappearances in route 20. Already short on rangers as it stood the head ranger decided to send only one. He was going to send a female ranger named Karla Rune who was a rank 5 with a success rate of 87% which was quite high for someone with only 13 missions under her belt.

But overhearing the request Charles laughed at his idea to send her claiming she was too much of a novice to do anything to help. Enraged Karla lashed out verbally this most likely would have turned physically if the top ranger hadn’t intervened.

“You think you’re so much better than us? I bet you’ll end up just like one of the villagers. Lost, afraid, and helpless. You think you can do so much more since you’re a few ranks higher? I’ve done just fine and as it stand’s more then you for this base!” She screamed enraged at his accusations.

“Oh please you novice. You think you’ve done more than me? Keep dreaming. I could do this mission without my partner like I have in the past.” He laughed boastfully. Hearing enough the top ranger stopped both of them in their tracks defusing the situation.

He still offered the job to Karla but she turned it down and told/let Charles take it. If she was lucky he would mysteriously disappear like the trainers. Not one to turn down a challenge Charles accepted and the rest was history.

Charles walked down the empty streets of Snowbelle and smiled to himself. After he completed his mission he would be assured a promotion to rank 10, then it was a few more missions here a publicity stunt there and he would be a top ranger in no time.

Deep in thought Charles didn’t notice when he bumped right into someone knocking them both over. “Hey watch where you’re going you louse.” Charles barked at the women before him. He looked at here a little shocked at her appearance.

 The woman was rather tall at 6 foot at least. She had long dark red hair going down to the back of her knees. There was a small jade orb holding it together at the end. She didn’t have much on which was surprising since it was snowing in the city currently.

She had a mini cloak coming down to her mid back that was a dark shade of purple. On her rather large chest was a small black bikini with zigzags of red on it. Directly in between them was a light jade orb. The strings connected it to her neck and waist making it look rather odd.

She had a pair of arm length black gloves that matched the bikini along with a pair of tight cut short black jeans that weren’t buttoned in the front revealing her black and red panties in the front barely. Along her legs where two fishnet stockings that where almost all hidden under the thigh high black boots with red zigzags like before along the top of them.

Finally resting on her feet where her furry high heeled shoes. There was a thick patch of dark purple fur that matched her cloak along her heels. And the very tip of her toes was a jagged red matching with the rest of her outfit. The strangest thing though past her gothic strangle look was a pair of pointed red dress up ears on her head. They were black with a lighter shade of red on the inside.

Her face was also rather cute with a darker shadow of red lipstick covering her lips and matching red mascara around her jade eyes. Looking into them getting a little lost Charles was at a loss of words as she glared up at him.

“I-I did… Didn’t mean to bump in t-to you my apologies” He stuttered out blushing a bit at her look. The woman in black was quiet and looked him over before smirking. She stood up and sauntered over to him. Being at 5 foot seven he craned his neck a little to look her in the eye.

She looked him over a few more seconds then grinned. “Ark~” She said in a deep alluring voice before raising her hand to his forehead.  “Hey what is y-“He started but saw a bright flash of scarlet followed by a sudden pressure on his skull?

He shot backwards and hit the ground rather hard. The snow cushioned his fall a bit but there was only so much it could do. He grabbed his head in pain and tried to open his eyes. He blinked the light away a few times and saw the black form of the woman sashaying away.

After a moment he regained his senses and shot to his feet. Grabbing his bag off the ground he ran in the direction of the woman pissed off. “Damnit that bitch is going to be reported for this!” He shouted angrily.

He ran to the edge of the city and saw the women with her back resting on the trees ahead. ‘Ha I got you now you bitch, time to come with me, we will have a nice little chat at the local police station.” He smirked and walked over to her.

Said women looked up and smirked at him before turning and walking into the forest. “Hey get back here!” He screamed and ran into the forest after here. On the rooftops above the entrance to route 20 was the smiling face of the woman as she let her eyes stop glowing.

She watched as he slowly vanished into the forest and would no doubt vanish himself. She smirked and started to walk away looking around the streets for her next victim.

 

~ Route 20, Winding Woods~

 

Charles ran angrily after the woman in front of him trying to catch up. “When I catch you, you little bitch you’re going to be in a world of trouble! You don’t know who I am do you, I’m a ranger!” He screamed at her.

He was enraged as she turned her head and pulled her eye down sticking out her tongue before running faster ahead of him laughing. “Why you little…” He started running faster in the direction she went. He had been following her for about 15 minutes now not stopping once.

Jeez how can she run that fast in high heels He wondered?  He didn’t know how long it had been now but she seemed like she wasn’t even tired after running from him. He watched as she turned the corner into a clearing.

Ha I can catch that bitch in the open easier then in this thick forest, He smirked and leapt over the bushes and looked shocked as he saw an empty rocky terrain. “Where the hell did she go?” He looked back and forth but saw neither sight nor hair of her.

“Jeez the bitch got lucky” he muttered and turned to head back but stopped dead in his tracks. The forest he had run through was gone! He looked around shocked and saw that he was surrounded by all sides with mountains.

“What the hell is going on here?” He said panicked. He was sure he just got out of the forest, but by the look of it, the forest was a few miles away at least.  He tried to retrace his steps but just couldn’t seem to figure it out.

“T-that woman couldn’t have, no there’s no way she could be responsible for this but…” he trailed off unsure what to think currently. He calmed himself and tried to get a lay of the land. There were rocks everywhere. The mountains where storing’s high and there where cracks along some walls while craters in others.

“Yep just as I thought. It’s a freaking mountain.” He sighed annoyed to be here. Grabbing is pack he started walking in the direction he thought was the right way back.

 

~3:00 pm, Winding woods, mountains~

 

Charles grunted in pain as he reached up and grabbed the ledge of the cliff he was scaling. He had been out here for hours trying to make it to the forest but for some reason no matter what direction he went, he would seem to never get to the tree line.

He decided to try a different approach and scale the mountain. Maybe if he could find a flying Pokémon up there he could capture it with his stylist and fly out of the cursed mountains. He started climbing about an hour ago and was making decent progress for free climbing.

What enraged him and made him scream in frustration was when he reached the top of the ledge he had been climbing he saw a footprint there. He thought it was one of the missing persons and got excited but seeing the designer logo on the soul he screamed in rage not understanding how he walked in a circle on a mountain call.

He flopped to the hard ground and just laid there. How in Arceus name do I get off this cursed mountain? He grumbled. He started to close his eyes when he heard a large roar in the distance. His eyes shot open upon hearing the noise.

Trying to find where it came from he got to his feet and started running along the cliff towards where he heard the noise. He gripped his pants as they were about to fall down again. That’s odd he thought. These where always a bit tight for me now they seem looser?

He pushed the thought to the back of his mind as he had more pressing matters to deal with currently. As he ran he heard more roars that would leave anyone shaking in fear; however it only made him run faster. If there was a Pokémon here then he could capture it and use it to get off the mountain.

Once he got to the end of the path he resumed his climbing and started to go up again. It took him at least a hour and the roars he heard before stopped moments before but he kept climbing. Once he felt his hand reach the top he hauled himself up and sat on the ledge.

Looking over he saw surprised to see the city of Snowbelle not far off in the distance. The beautiful white land he wanted to get to was only at least 5 or 6 miles away. He grinned and thought about going back down the mountain now that he knew a path way to follow but stopped as he heard the roar again.

I might as well capture that Pokémon; it can get me down faster than I could. Charles ran up the small incline towards the tip of the mountain and gasped once he got there. He looked onward at the sight in aww. Before him was a large (even for its race) Charizard.

Its flame was burning intensively as it roared flames into the sky. He watched amazed as it turned its gaze towards the hill near it and watched. The Charizard Sucked in air then with a loud release roared launching its intense flames into the hill in front of it.

He looked on amazed at the site. As the Charizard stopped its flames it walked into the massive entrance of the flame made cave and started to hit the walls. Recognizing that it was making its own cave he was thrilled to see such a site. Not the beautiful display of pure and raw fire reshaping the rock into a cave but the sight of something he could use to get off the cliff.

As the Charizard exited the cave it took in a breath again and roared. A massive jet of flame shot into the hole again, changing the rock into its new home. Deciding to let it finish so when he captured it, it wouldn’t put up much of a fight he decided to enjoy the show while it lasted.

 

~7:00 PM, Winding woods mountain peak~

 

Charles watched with announce as the Charizard continued to wield the cave into its home. Just how powerful is this brute? He thought.  He saw the Charizard enter the cave countless times each taking longer and longer to come out.

Finally he saw the Charizard come out of the cave and sit down. This is my chance! Charles was about to leap out behind the rock he was on when he tripped and fell into the rocks in front of him. Damnit what the hell was that?

He looked down and his eyes widened a bit. His pants where sagging profusely. They had snagged on one another tripping him. “What is going on with my clothes?” He muttered. He looked at his shirt and as he thought it seemed a bit too big on him. Looking down he saw his belt also close to his knees.

He pulled his pants up but when he let them go they sagged down close to his knees again. “Damnit, Damnit, Damnit” He said annoyed. He was about to do something with his wardrobe but was overshadowed by something rather large.

Fear gripped him as he saw the shadowy silhouette in front of him. Hearing a low growl he shakily turned around to the annoyed looking Charizard in front of him. He saw gashes and cuts along its skin along with sweat glistening off every one of its pores.

He he he just my luck, it looks weak I’m sure I can c-. He stopped mid-thought as the Charizard turned its body and swung its massive tail knocking the wind out of Charles sending him flying onto the ground behind him. The Charizard started walking over to him growling as it approached.

Charles shaking in fear reached for his stylist and shot it forward. “I WILL CAPTURE YOU, YOU BEAST NOW LISTEN TO MY WILL!” He shouted as the stylist zoomed around and around the Charizard. He watched happily as the Charizard didn’t resist in the slightest, in fact it looked like it was smiling?

The Charizard moved its tail out to the side and flared it. The stylist’s course intercepted with the massive tail flame and shot right into it. The only thing that came out however was a pile of melted metal that shot out onto the ground. Charles stylist beeped in his hands before dying.

Charles looked down at the melted disk and started to panic. Backing up until his back hit the rocks behind him he watched in fear as the Charizard walked up to him. It stopped right before him watching him carefully.

He looked up in fear unsure what was going to happen. Suddenly the Charizard roared and raised its foot up. With a thrust forward it kicked him dead in the face smashing his head into the rock. He blacked out almost instantly.

 

~ Winding woods, Mountain peak~

 

~ 4 Days ago ~

 

It was midnight. The bright stars shined on the peak. The mountain had many inhabitants Graveler, Onyx, Drilbur. But with a bright flash illuminating the sky the shadowy mountain was cascaded in light. Once it died out a massive roar was heard.

Curious Pokémon awoke to the noise went to investigate. The only return of their curiosity was a powerful jet of flames shooting them off the tip of the peak.  The roars continued until morning.

Upon waking Charizard looked around where she was. The ground was hard. There was dirt on her scales and in her eyes. Moving her hands against the ground she shakily got to her feet. At first glance all it looked like was a mountain peak but on further inspection it was the top of all the peaks.

Of all the mountains surrounding the Winding woods the one she was currently on was by far the highest. Charizard shook her head trying to think things through.  She thought and thought but no matter how much she tried she couldn’t remember how she got here.

Whenever she started thinking back to far she felt a little static shock in her brain making her growl in pain. Feeling the effects of hunger she moved her wings a few times and was happy to see they were not damaged like the rest of her body.

With as much strength as she could muster she shot into the air and took off down the mountain.

 

 

~2 days ago~

 

Charizard was currently resting her head on a rock in front of her as she lay on the rocky ground. Still unable to remember anything she just rested. Suddenly the earth below her shook violently. She flew off the rock not a moment too soon as the head of a large Onyx broke through roaring at her.

She watched amused at it growling at her. She had been here for a couple days now and apparently made a lot of enemy’s. Pokémon are very territorial and a new comer into their territory was usually dealt with quickly. However like the last time she got assaulted she just smirked and opened her mouth.

With a surge of power flames shot out of her mouth hitting the onyx in the chest. The onyx resisted the flames well but Charizard’s tail flame shined white and the flames power increased tenfold blasting the onyx out of the earth and off the side of the mountain.

The smaller ground Pokémon that watch the spectacle looked at her fearfully. With a single look all the smaller Pokémon ran off the mountain away from the large dragon Pokémon. Charizard smirked as they all ran from her.

Suddenly her ears perked up slightly and she sniffed the air. Her eyes darted to the ground and she smashed her tail onto it rupturing the surface and shooting the Pokémon below her out of the ground. The Sandshrew cried out in pain as it was slammed to the ground by said tail.

Charizard looked at the struggling Pokémon and a wicked grin appeared on her face. Moving her tail off the Pokémon she walked in front of it only a few inches away.  The Sandshrew watched in horror as she lifted one of her massive paws easily dwarfing his body.

Charizard grinned and stomped hard on the Sandshrew. She loved the sound of made under her enormous foot. Her feet also had started to sweat a lot from her recent activities. The sweat on the Sandshrew’s skin made in cry in pain hating the feeling of water more than anything.

Charizard just grinned and moved her foot back and forth on the small rodent Pokémon crushing it into her sweaty foot.

 

 

~2 hours ago~

 

Charizard panted out exhaustedly as she finished blowing fire into her new home. She had been working on it for a day now constantly blasting the earth and shaping it on the inside better once it cooled. She had just walked out of the cave settled on the way it currently was.

Sitting down she sighed and decided what to do next now that she finished her home. The sound of something near her caught her attention. She stood up and walked over quietly which was harder then it looked for her since she was 8 feet in height.

She looked around the corner of the rock and saw a human grabbing himself. Charizard not one for visitors let out a low growl to catch his attention. The reaction was immediate. She watched with satisfaction as he slowly craned his head scared at just the sight of her.

Enraged that a human had now entered her new territory she swung her massive tail hitting him in the chest sending him sprawling backwards. She saw him hit the rock and started advancing to finish the job. She was tempted to just toss him off the cliff and see if he could fly but many different ideas entered her head.

Her thoughts where interrupted as she saw the human shoot something at her. It looked like it missed entirely but she then saw it start to spin round and round her. She felt the will of the caster trying to get her to calm down and listen to him.

Smirking she moved her tail in the line the devise was circling and ignited her tail entirely. The devise shot into the flame and the intense heat melted it almost on contact. The liquid remains of the devise splashed onto the rocks harmlessly.

Looking back now annoyed even more that he tried to control her launched herself forward and slammed his head into the rock with her massive, scaled foot.  She watched as he didn’t even scream in pain but was knocked unconscious.

She lifted his light form up and started walking to the edge of the mountain but stopped noticing something. She looked closely at him and blinked a few times in surprise. She watched with a keen eye no human and most Pokémon didn’t poses as he slowly shrank about a centimeter.

Curiosity got the better of her and she put him on her shoulder taking him into her new home.  Inside the molten cave molded into how she wanted it she threw his body on the pristine slab of earth she had molded her bed into and watched curiously for the results.

She didn’t have to wait long as her eyes opened up a little shocked as he shrank a little bit again. A sly grin graced her face as different thoughts entered her head of how she could use this to her advantage.

 

~ Flashback ends~

 

 

Charles coughed in pain. His head felt like it had been hit by a steamroller. Leaning up slightly his face hit something hard. He opened his eyes in the slightly illuminated room and couldn’t make out what was in front of his face.  It was a pale color and slightly damp.

He was confused what was going on till he sniffed the air and almost gagged. He heard a soft chuckle come from behind the pale wall. He tried to move but felt an immense pressure on his body. The pale wall moved out of his sight making him gasp.

The huge pressure was none other than the immense Charizard sitting on his chest smirking at him. The large pale object from before was her massive foot in his face. “W….What are y-you doing? G-Get of….Off of me!” He screamed at the large dragon.

She smirked and moved her foot back into his face. She made an almost purring noise as he thrashed under her wiping his face all over her sole. After a minute of this she moved it back making Charles gasp for breath. “What is your problem you overgrown lizard! You can’t do-“He was cut off by an annoyed looking Charizard as she shoved her foot back into his face.

This continued for about ten minutes before she started to get a little bored. Deciding time might be evident she moved herself back towards his waste making him scream out in pain as he was rubbed against her crotch and the slab of stone.

She moved her foot in front of his face and kept it there. He looked at it confused at what she wanted. Grinning she stuck her long tongue out and flicked it a few times in the air. Realization dawned on him before anger overtook his common sense.

“Listen here you are the Pokémon I am the human your job is to follow my commands now get off of me and I might forgive this, misunderstanding!” He shouted angrily. The Charizard watched him closely before chuckling to herself. The act of her seemingly laughing at him infuriated him to no end.

She moved her arm back around and grabbed his leg. Gasping in pain from having his body yanked in such an uncomfortable position he just realized something.  “W…What have you, you done with my c-clothes?” He stuttered out realizing he was naked under the massive Charizard.

She grinned and moved her foot a little closer to his face but still keeping it in view so she could watch. “Look I’m not going to lick your nasty, scaly feet. They’ve been who knows where an- AHHHH” He screamed in pain as he felt fire all along his foot.

He looked up now scared for his life as he saw the glaring face of the Charizard as she moved her tail to his foot again. He saw the flame at the end run against his sole making him scream in pain again. After a minute of moving her flame back and forth he screamed at her.

“OK S-STOP I’LL, I’LL DO IT JUST S-STOP IT PLEASE!” He screamed in pain. Charizard understanding him somewhat grinned and let his foot fall back down onto the stone behind her before moving her foot to his face. He looked at the dirt caked foot in front of him and whimpered.

He heard a growl and saw Charizard’s tail flick back and forth a few times. Submitting he shakily moved his head forward and stuck his tongue to her sole. The sound of him wrenching was music to her ears. She watched amused as he licked the dirty sole of her foot.

She pushed her foot forward pushing his head into the stone behind him and rubbed her foot back and forth loving the feeling of his tongue against it. She grinned as she felt him shaking under her foot. Almost

 Minutes into it with him struggling franticly she moved her foot off his face but moved her scaled toes between his nose and let him breath. He gasped for air but started coughing violently. Charizard let out a deep laugh as he choked on the smell of her sweaty toes.

She moved her tail down the length of his leg making him scream into her toes. When he screamed she shoved the crevice of her toes into his mouth making his eyes bulge out a bit. He tried to move his head away but her toe toes gripping his cheeks kept him firmly in place.

She squeezed her toes making him groan out but he started licking the filth between them to please her. She made a purring noise again and let him eat the gunk out of her toes. After minutes of this she moved her one toe to the side and let him get the other which was just as filthy as the last.

Tears streamed down his eyes as he ate the filth that had accumulated between her sweaty toes. She smiled and licked her lips before pulling her toes away and shoving her other foot into his face. Her other foot she had kept next to her tail and was dripping with sweat.

He screamed out being smothered under her sweaty, smelling appendage but submitted like before and started licking her sole. He did the same thing he had with her last foot making her quite happy in the process, also giving him a better chance of making it out of this alive.

After another 10 minutes which seemed like hours to Charles Charizard moved her slobbered foot off his face and stood up at her full height. She smirked as she saw the fearful look on his face as she stood to her full size.

Charles couldn’t help but gawk in amaze and fear as he starred at the colossal Pokémon before him. She had to be at least 12 feet in height he thought. Charizard smirked and leaned down gripping him in her arms. Charles panicked and thrashed in her grip franticly.

She licked her lips and opened her mouth. Realizing he was small enough to be swallowed he started to panic and scream for his life making the Charizard squirm a bit herself. Once he was raised upside down she lowered his head enjoying the screams in the process.

Once he was an inch from her mouth she stopped and stuck her long tongue out and started to lather his face back and forth making it nice and wet. Charles sputtered on her spit choking on it as his face was assaulted by the wet appendage.

Finally she pulled back her tongue and grinned launching her opened mouth at his face. Charles screamed loudly as he saw the sharp, jagged teeth approach his face. He opened his eyes when he heard the soft, dark chuckle above him.

He opened an eye and realized the Charizard was laughing at him. He was about to protest but she dropped him onto the slab below. He gasped in pain feeling the hard rock below him, no cushioning at all. He looked up angrily but his face turned into one of horror.

He gazed up scared for his life as he saw the Charizard even bigger than before with a leg on each side of the stone slab. He realized upon seeing the underside of the Charizard she was female. The thing that also caught his eye was the bright, puffy, pink lips of her nether region. Being a ranger he knew very well what that meant.

“n-now n…now Ch-Charizard you can’t I – you can’t be ser…” He was cut off as he screamed. The large rear positioned right above his face descended rabidly smashing his face into her large, plump, sweaty ass. His face was right in between her massive cheeks.

She purred in her odd sound happily as she felt him struggling in her ass. She watched the other half of his body in front of her with amazement as it still continued to shrink. His body was a good 5 feet when she brought him in but now it was less than 3.

Many different ideas entered her head as to what to do to him when he got down to a few inches. The thought of him struggling in her throat as she ate him. The thought of him being boiled in her juices as she relieved her soaking cunt.  There were so many ideas but one idea stuck out the most.

Deciding on what to do she focused on what was happening currently. Lifting her body up she heard him gasp for dear air. It had to smell awful under there. Being in the wild one tends to not wipe, along with that fact she was a fire type it always stayed warm.

She grinned and dropped her ass on his face again smothering him into her cheeks. She moved her ass around on his head bouncing a bit smashing his face into her ass repeatedly. She continued this action for an hour only moving a little to let him get some air other than the dreadful gas her ass contained.

It was close to midnight. Charizard had rubbed her swollen lips over and over reaching her peak and giggling as her juices lightly burned his chest as they dripped onto him. She had also had fun with his tongue. She let him out briefly to do her tongue flicking motion. Needless to say he was motivated to obey.

The feeling of his wet tongue inside of her anus was driving her insane. She clenched roughly on his tongue making him whimper in her ass. He again continued this action for hours before she could hardly feel it anymore. Looking down she grinned because the real fun was about to start.

His body had shrunken down to a mere 10 inches. Shen she pulled him out his face looked filthy and he was panting exhausted. She grinned at him before flipping herself over on the slab of stone. Moving him around to her ass she felt him struggle a little but smiled knowing he could do nothing.

She positioned him right above her anus and watched his facial expressions. She saw sadness, fear, regret; they all turned her on more. Lowering his head she heard him scream lightly, guessing he had nothing left in him. Once he was an inch or so away she shoved his head rather roughly directly into her anus.

When she thought he was done she was dead wrong She let out a roar of pleasure feeling him spasm inside of her anus and on her ass cheeks. She pushed her ass into the air and mashed her butt cheeks together smashing him by all sides in her ass.

She moaned and writhed in pleasure feeling him struggle in her ass for a small chance of freedom she knew he would never have.  She clenched her anus hard feeling him struggle even harder inside her anus. Finally she felt herself coming close and reach her peak. She clenched as hard as she could getting all the pleasure she could from the tiny man inside of her ass.

She spasmed in pleasure before falling onto the stone slab sighing contently. She laid there for a moment and just relaxed. She felt the little struggles that remain die out as he went limp. She wondered if he was alive or not but not really caring ether way she turned over and smashed her ass onto the stone trapping his body in her ass cheeks for the night.

She let out a tired yawn and started to drift to sleep, still wondering. How did I get here? Moaning contently she snuggled into herself and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

~ - Epilogue-~

 

In a diner in Snowbelle city a figure sat in one of the seats eating rather gruffly. As it turned out it was a she. She lifted the food to her mouth but stopped mid bite as she felt something in her head blink out. Grinning evilly she finished her meal and left the diner.

“Hey miss, you forgot to pay for your meal!” Shouted a man running out of the small diner. She looked him in the eyes and muttered “Ark…” Before his eyes shined jade for a moment and he started walking away from the restaurant. He continued walking along the path leading to Route 20.

As she left she felt a new little light applier in her head and grinned knowing what was bound to happen to him. Humming softly the lady in black walked into an ally and seemingly disappeared. ..

 

 

 

To be Continued…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did writing it.

I also liked adding in a personal mystery that should raise some questions.

Like always please Review i thrive on your reviews and they fuel me to continue even further into writing :D

Like last time please ether Email me or Review a Request you would like to see.

I have no problems writing about any pokemon, Any situation, Any fetish... Ok most any i might have one standerd or two but still out of the thousands thats not much :P

Until next time            ~^,^~