- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome one and all to Chpter 4 for Strange Occurrences. Sorry for the wait i was having some writers block this chapter it was something im not used to.

 

Without further Adoo... ON WITH THE SHOW!

 

 

~Snowbelle city ~

 

Rayner walked down the dreary streets of Snowbelle city wondering where everyone was. He had been on the road for what seemed like weeks. He had just arrived at the gates of Snowbelle city expecting to see the busy people at work but was greeted by a ghost town.  

A frown formed on his lips as he tried to figure out what was going on. “Hello? Anyone out here?” He shouted into the emptied roads. As expected there was no reply but the chilling air rushing against his skin. Always one for adventure Rayner shrugged and entered further into the town.

 

~ Snowbelle city ~

 

Inside the town of Snowbelle a lone figure hummed to her-self happily as she sat on one of the rooftops swinging her legs back and forth joyfully. Suddenly her elongated ears twitched slightly. Turning her head towards the gates of the city a smirk graced her darkened lips.

With a leap she jumped off the rooftops falling towards the ground with unworldly grace. Landing softly on her shoes she stretched her arms them started sprinting towards the entrance of the city. As she neared the gates she saw lots of villagers giving her odd looks but brushed them off.

Only one person caught her eye currently. She watched with glee as a new face approached the town. Giggling to herself in a light tone her eyes started to glow a jaded green. She watched the stranger stop mid-step as his eyes took on the same hue as hers.

Once it faded he shook his head a few times and kept walking. Satisfied with her work she quickly dashed into the alleyway of the nearest building and scaled the sides towards the roof. Once atop the roof and sure she was out of sight she watched him enter the town and start yelling.

With a soft chuckle she sat back down on the rooftop and started to hum to herself again enjoying the chaos she would soon cause the traveler…

 

Rayner called out again but there was no reply. He looked around the town and felt a small twinge of fear. The buildings all looked ragged and run down. The shingles on the roofs where scattered on the ground along with doors swinging wildly in the wind.

As he entered the streets he saw cars crashed into each other and items tossed all around. “What the heck happened here?” He muttered trying to grasp the situation. Deciding to leave the city since it seemed like there was no one here to answer his questions he started to head back but looked at a building behind him.

“The hell? Didn’t I just come from this direction?” He looked at the tall building and relooked at his surroundings. Somehow he had ended up inside of an alleyway.  Exiting the ally he saw the main street he was just on.

Jogging back into the center he saw the same scene as before. Deciding to try again he turned around and gasped. The alleyway he was just in was behind him. He turned back and saw he was in it once again. “Is this some kind of sick joke?” He ran into the street and saw the empty broken streets like before.

Deciding to not relive what just happened he walked onto the sidewalk and started to follow it. Eventually it will lead out of here. He passed a large broken window but stopped. Looking into the reflection he saw his face and froze.

He looked the same rugged brown hair, trilled facial hair, and silver eyes wait. He looked at his eyes and some them almost glowing? He looked on his reflection trying to figure out what happened to his eyes but saw a black silhouette behind him.

He turned around sharply and looked towards the figure behind him. He blinked a few times then looked back at the glass reflection. The figure was gone. Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly he sighed tiredly. Guess the stress is getting to me.

Moving away he continued to walk down the sidewalk having an eerie feeling he was being watched…

 

 

~ Pov ~

 

Laughing to herself joyfully the woman in black looked down giggling to herself as she watched the traveler running randomly in different directions talking to himself. She watched the townspeople looking at him strangely and just laughed at their expressions.

Deciding to have a little fun she saw him approaching a large window and grinned. Jumping off the roof she landed gracefully and mirrored his movements till he stopped at the window. She watched as he looked at his eyes and panicked a little.

She was relieved when he saw her behind him and turned around to see her. She stood there smirking as he looked at her.  Rubbing his head he shrugged and kept walking. She giggled softly to herself. He could only see what she wanted him to. With a grin she walked back into an ally disappearing from sight.

 

 

Rayner walked towards the end of the street but stopped. Looking ahead he saw another street but it looked strangely familiar. His eyes widened when he saw the crashed cars and littered roads. “But I just… How did I?” He started to panic now.

Deciding to screw logic he just ran. No direction in mind he ran with all his might trying to get out of the twisted city he was currently in. He saw the same crash site pass him once more and was now fearful. “IS this purgatory or something!” HE clenched his eyes shut and kept running.

He jumped over a park bench and started running through the gardened area. He decided to stay off the roads period nothing good would come if he passed yet another crash site once more. He kept running but started to get tired.

Finally he couldn’t take it anymore and stopped running gasping for breath. He opened his eyes and looked around confused. “What the? Wasn’t I just in a park?” He looked around at the forest before him confused. He had jumped a few bushes here and there but he never saw any thick woodlands.

“Maybe I should go ba-“He stopped mid-sentence as he turned around. There was a massive wall right behind him at least 20 feet tall. Confusion cluttered his mind as he tried to grasp what was happening but just sighed in defeat.

Deciding he would get nowhere just standing there he chose a pathway in the forest and took it.

 

~ Pov ~

Smirking at her handy work she watched the stranger enter the forest. He was very stubborn and kept trying to turn back around towards the gates of the city, but she was satisfied he finally entered the forest. With a yawn she rubbed her eyes tiredly; it had taken a toll on her to hold an illusion of that magnitude so long.

She stretched her arms above her head and started walking away happy to see yet another stranger walk into the grasp of the forest. She never knew what happened to some of them but when they blinked out in her mind she knew it was time to find someone else.

Wondering how long it would take she jumped off the roof and headed towards a local café she had grown to like…

 

~ Route 20, The Winding woods ~

 

Rayner had been walking now for what seemed like ages. He hadn’t seen many Pokémon besides a few Fletchling. Odd considering all the forests he had traveled through he had encountered scores of all kinds be it bug to steel.

Jumping over a small cliff he landed safely on the ledges below. Looking over the small incline he saw a large field scatted about with some random trees.  That usually wouldn’t strike him as odd but the many trees all looking different in shape and size where baring fruit.

HE could recognize at least 15 different fruits on the trees along with another 30 he didn’t. Feeling his stomach grumble he remembered he hadn’t had a chance to eat since the twisted town he had just entered that morning tried to drive him mental.

Happy with his luck he hopped over the ledge and headed towards one of the trees. Once he got there a knew something seemed a bit off about them. They were massive! At least 20 feet in height each. “Can’t I catch a break?” He sighed out tiredly.

Deciding nothing would get done just gazing at the large trees he opened his pack and pulled out a small rope.  He aimed for one of the lowest branches on the tree and tossed the end over it. Thankfully he got it on his first try. Grabbing the end he tied it off and started climbing.

Once up on the branched he looked shocked. The tree was much wider then he thought. What looked like a large branch was actually many smaller ones connecting together making path ways. “This is insane.” He muttered.

Never seeing anything like it compelled him to explore the vast tree maze before him but feeling his stomach groan he sighed. “Food first, exploration later” He started walking up the twisting branches towards where he saw the fruit. Once at the top he sighed once more. There were many different path ways splitting in different directions.

“Why couldn’t it have been a welcome basket up here or something?” He grumbled. Looking around and finally guessing on a pathway he trekked down it carefully watching his step.

 

~Winding Woods, 2 hours later~

 

“For crying out loud another one!” Rayner shouted loudly. IT had been hours since he first scaled the tree and he expected to have reached the top at this rate. Feeling himself very tired now he sat down and caught his breath.

Rayner looked out into the foliage and sighed once more.” I can’t even see outside of the tree now, just how massive is this place?” He was tempted to just jump off the ledge of the branches he was on and hope he survived the fall.

Standing up he was about to do just that when he saw something in the leaves above him. He squinted trying to make out the shape of it. “Is that a fruit?” He muttered. Three or four branches above him hung an odd shape. It was a light brownish color followed by a lighter cream color. It was very obscured by the leaves surrounding it but it did indeed look like some unknown fruit to him.

“Guess my luck changed for the better” He smirked.  He started to scale the branches with new vigor trying to get to the odd shape before some bird Pokémon found its way in here and took it. It took him about 20 minutes before he was on the same branch as the dangling fruit.

Once on it he started to take his time walking over towards it. The branches hung by four roots connected together. He watched his footing carefully before kneeling down. HE reached out trying to grab the fruit; it was only a few inches off.

Reaching with all his might he was just an inch or two off now. Sticking his foot into the roots he lunged at the fruit grabbing it as he fell. Something was wrong though. He heard a sharp yipping noise when he grabbed the fruit. The other thing being the fruit felt soft, not rotten or mushy but soft, almost like fur.

Feeling himself slipping he dangled helplessly by his foot as it was stuck into the root. He tried to get up but couldn’t manage at his angle. Looking back towards the fruit he wondered what it was he actually grabbed and froze. Glaring at him through the green leaves surrounding the branch he saw 2 dark, slanted, crimson eyes.

He watched fearfully as the eyes came in to view. He let out a audible gulp as he saw the shape take form. A light cream colored muzzle moved out first snarling at him angrily. Next came its face with the red eyes. Soon its body walked over gracefully on cream colored paws. And finally its tail or Tails came out, all nine of them.

Suddenly he realized his mistake. The darkened object he thought he was fruit he grabbed was in fact one of the dangling tails of the Ninetales standing over him. “Hehe nice doggy” He laughed hoarsely and raised his hand defensively. Hearing a growl in response he was now shivering in fear.

The Ninetales strutted over to his dangling form and watched him carefully as he was hung by hit foot. HE relaxed a little when he saw the Ninetales stop snarling and smile at him. He saw it lower one of its tails down towards him and waited.

Realizing it wanted him to grab on he smiled back thankful he wasn’t roasted alive by the angered fire type.  He reached up and grabbed the tail trying to pull himself up. He sensed a feeling of dread approaching however when the Ninetales glare returned and it smirked.

Suddenly he felt pain course through his body. HE let out a pained scream as he felt jolts of energy lashing throughout his body, the pain was excruciating. Finally the pain receded. He felt himself blacking out. The last image he saw before it went dark was the cold glare of the Pokémon’s Red eyes.

 

~ Winding woods, a few hours later ~

 

Rayner groaned painfully. Grabbing his head he felt faint tingles of pain still coursing through him. “Jeez that Pokémon can hold a grudge” He muttered. Slowly opening his eyes he nearly had a heart attack on the spot. He screamed in fear and crawled backwards.

Watching him was a pair of dark brown eyes. Looking at the rest of the face he realized it had red fur and 6 tails. Sitting over him was a young looking Vulpix except it wasn’t exactly a small little Pokémon, it was massive at least three times his size.

The young Pokémon yipped at him when he woke up and smiled at him. The Vulpix was sitting down with its front paws holding it up. Many questions racked his mind why was he here, how did a gigantic Vulpix applier, the list went on and on. “Hehe nice kit, nice kit no need to…” He just trailed off not knowing what would happen.

The Vulpix turned its head to the side confused. “Guess you’re still a baby Pokémon.” He sighed in relief. The young Pokémon watched him closely. Suddenly he felt himself being lifted up. He looked at his back and saw the Vulpix lifting him up by his shirt like a mother would do to its kit.

“H-hey what are you HEY WH….” He screamed at the Vulpix tossed him into the air. He screamed feeling himself free falling but land on something soft. He opened his eyes and saw he was on the Vulpix’s Back. He screamed once more as the Vulpix started running around the room with him clinging to its back trying not to fall off.

“HEY, HEY, Hey, CUT IT OUT, STOP!” He screamed in fear. The Vulpix did as he said and halted mid step. Rayner screamed once more being launched forward into a pile of leafs. He surfaced the leafs grabbing his chest trying to stop it from popping out.

He heard a giggling noise and looked to the side. Looking in front he saw the Vulpix on her back rolling back and forth happily. “Lousy Pokémon.” He muttered.  He slowly crept out of the leafs and walked towards the Vulpix. Still distracted he sprinted forward and landed on the Pokémon’s furry chest.

“HA, GOTCHYA!” He screamed and started tickling her belly. The Vulpix’s stopped and it started rolling back and forth laughing as hey tickled it. This continued for a while before he got tired tickling the gigantic Pokémon. He rolled off the side of it and sighed tiredly.

He was about to stand up but saw a shadow over him. He let out a small scream as the Vulpix rolled over onto him crushing him into its furry chest. “vullll” It howled at him softly. He tried to move from under it but he couldn’t move a muscle. Sighing in defeat he had to admit it actually was very soft.

He was brought out of his thoughts however when a long wet appendage slammed into his face. He was completely caught off guard when the Vulpix licked him in the face. “Vulll” it cooed softly and continued to lick his face. The tongue was massive at least the size of his head alone.

After a while he began to assume the Vulpix was female. It yipped every once and awhile in a very light feminine tone while licking him.  After being thoroughly drenched in saliva the Vulpix stopped and was satisfied. He felt her curl her head up and snuggle into him before going to sleep.

After a while the heat started to get to him. Being surrounded in fur for one thing but the fact Vulpix was a fire type made the heat almost unbearable. Carefully not to wake the sleeping giant Rayner started to wiggle back and forth trying to pry himself louse from the slumbering Vulpix.

He was almost free when he saw a shadow cast over him. He slowly looked up when he saw the glaring red eyes of the Ninetales from Before. Trying his hardest not to panic he gentle crawled out from under the paw of the Vulpix and ever so slowly started to make his way in front of the Ninetales.

“H-hey there umm N…Ninetales, well about that whole incident with your tail it, it was an accident honestly” he stuttered out fear evident in his voice. The Ninetales didn’t seem like it heard him or really cared for that matter but eventually stopped glaring and just watched him closely.

Finally the Ninetales stopped looking all together and sat down before him. Guessing it was a female since she had a kit, Rayner watched Ninetales move one of her long, elegant, tales over towards the sleeping Vulpix.

She rubbed it back and forth over her head in a motherly way. Rayner smiled seeing the Vulpix cuddle into the tail tiredly. Turning back towards Ninetales he froze up a bit seeing her eyes placed back on him. They were very opposing. The Ninetales smiled back at him and moved one of her tales towards him.

Rayner backed up slightly remembering what had transpired last time he tried touching it. Ninetales noticed the fearful look and smirked. Sneaking one of her other tales behind him she clipped his knee’s knocking him backwards. As he landed he felt something soft. Looking down he noticed he was laying on one of her tales.

Ninetales then rolled her tale up with him in the center and watched him fidget around in it. He had to admit her tail was by far the softest thing he had ever touched. Being surrounded by all sides of it felt wonderful. Suddenly he felt himself being lifted and saw Ninetales lift her tail with him in it before leaving the room.

He watched her gracefully walk on the roots surrounding the den he was currently in. After about a minute or two she walked into a hallowed out root. It was quite large making him believe the tree was twice as big as he originally thought it was.

The room was relatively barren except for a small gathering of leaves in the center and some miscellaneous things lying on the floor. Ninetales walked into the cot in the center and curled up before lifting the tail he was currently in towards her face.

She watched him closely, almost gauging him. Finally she lifted him towards her mouth. Fear gripped him wondering if she was going to eat him or not. He was somewhat pleasantly surprised that she licked him. She continued to lick him over and over till he was soaked in her saliva.

She rolled onto her back and put her back legs into the air. Confusion was evident in his mind till he saw her lifting the tail he was in towards her nether regions. “WH-what what are you” He stuttered out not comprehending the situation before him. Ninetales ignored his comment and lowered him closer to her furry lips.

Rayner watched fearful as two of her other tails moved forward and opened her nether lips. He watched her dripping quim somewhat fearful and excited. He wasn’t into Pokémon in the slightest but the site of before him was something out of pure fiction. He was a little curious himself.

He felt himself being lowered very slowly, almost mockingly. Once before it he saw Ninetales taking deeper breaths. Was he causing this before even touching her? Suddenly he was thrust forward in one fluid motion. HE felt his head make contact first with her soft, pink, walls.

Instinctually he pushed against it only making the Ninetales howl happily. He felt the tail go even further and shove him much deeper. Finally his whole body was inside. He felt all sticky from her saliva before but now he was drenched.

His clothes hung to him sagging from the weight of the sticky fluids surrounding him. If he thought Vulpix’s fur was hot he had another thing coming. Ninetales wet passageway was a inferno of heat. It didn’t burn his skin per say but it defiantly felt like an overly hot bath.

He thrashed around trying to get some of the humid air inside of her only getting mouthfuls of her sticky juices. To make matters worse he felt constricted to. The tight muscles her was surrounded by clenched him hard making it hard for him to breath.

The lack of breathing and scarce oxygen was starting to get to him now. He felt like he was going to pass out any moment. Out of all the feelings he had at the moment the one that caught his attention was the light tugging on his left foot. He tried to kick it away but it started with new effort.

Suddenly he felt himself being tugged hard. Slowly he was pulled out of Ninetales burning pussy into fresh air. He heard Ninetales howl in pleasure presuming from her orgasm. He landed on something soft on his way out. Looking down he smiled a little seeing bright red fur.

He felt something licking him and sighed more relaxed now not being crushed by all sides. Slowly he blacked out.

~ Pov ~

Ninetales writhed in pleasure as she felt the tiny human struggling around inside of her. She felt herself close. She was tempted to fish him out with her tale but pleasure passing she decided to ride it out. She was about to orgasm when she felt something touching her nether lips.

Tilting her head down still panting she moaned feeling the small Vulpix digging into her pussy. She clenched hard when she felt Vulpix trying to take the small human out. She tried tugging him back as she felt him slipping out but it was no use. Finally she released him and howled in pleasure feeling her orgasm rock through her.

Once she was down from her high she glared down at the Vulpix annoyed. Vulpix didn’t look her in the eye and kept licking the small human. Ninetales got up and reached one of her tails down towards the human but Vulpix let out a little yip at her followed by a slight growl.

Caught off guard Ninetales smirked before picking up Vulpix by the scruff of her neck. She then lifted the human up with one of her tails and started strutting back towards the den where Vulpix came from. Guessing she missed her plaything she decided to give it back.

Once at the little cot she dropped Vulpix onto it and moved the human down towards her. Vulpix grabbed him in her mouth before putting him down gently onto her cot and cuddling into him. Ninetales licked Vulpix a few times before leaving her with the small human.

 

~ Pov End ~

 

Rayner groaned in pain as he tried rolling over. He felt himself securely in place and pressed into something soft. Opening his eyes he noticed the dark room and assumed it was night. Looking over at the feint glow surrounding him he saw the Vulpix from before snuggling into him.

Remembering the events from before he sighed happy he wasn’t drowned, crushed, or burnt alive inside of that Ninetales. He was tempted to try and run but considering he was stuck in a tree now thousands of feet in height he didn’t like his odds.

Reaching over he pet the muzzle of the sleeping fox and smiled seeing her hug him back in her sleep. Deciding he was safer with Vulpix then Ninetales he stayed there for the night, hoping he could figure a way to get back to normal…

 

~ Snowbelle City ~

A dark figure hummed to herself happily on a rooftop watching the view like she did daily. Looking over the new faces of the town she watched them carefully, trying to decide. Feeling the little light in her head still active she sighed disappointedly, she hated when they lived that long.

Blinking the little light in her mind out herself she now would not now the outcome of the human’s fate. Deciding 1 week was long enough to wait she went in search of something new to play with. There was so many to pick from. Grinning ear to ear she leapt from rooftop to rooftop looking carefully for her next toy.

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO

 

Well i hope you all liked it. Also the first person to Review how Ninetales shrunk him with her tail gets a cookie. :P

 

Like always please leave me reviews i am a review whore and thrive on your attention.

If you would like to see any pokemon please review me a request, i will do any fetish, with any pokemon just please remember to add the pokemon you want its kind of hard to guess out of the 700+ which you like the most.

Well until next time ^,^