- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i'VE RETURNED!

hi ^,^

Sorry for the long wait all my loyal fans still out there. I just haven't had much time lately to devote myself to writing, i know thats not a good excuse but its the only one i got >.>

Well since i've been gone so long i decided to make this chapter a bit longer then most so without further adoo

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW~ ~ ~ ~ !

A few weeks prior…

Lumiose City, Sycamore’s lab.

 

 

 

“How is this possible?”  Came the distraught voice of Professor Sycamore. “How can another one of my trainers go missing?”  He looked down at the pictures of 7 trainers he had sent since his last assistant left to go investigate the disappearances.

 

“Try to calm down Professor, as I stated it’s my job to insure peace and harmony within this world. That being said I am no child who would run recklessly into danger like the novices you sent into such a dangerous place.”

 

Professor Sycamore glared at the man before him but finally sighed in defeat. “Regardless of what has happened we must think of the wellbeing of the villagers and trainers that have gone missing!” The man before him scoffed a little.

 

“Are you sure you’re not just over reacting? I mean come on, some kids and elderly went into a massive forest and you went as so far as to call in a Ranger to find them?” Laughed said ranger standing before him.

 

The professor sighed and looked down regretfully. “Listen. I don’t know what is going on, on route 20 but everyone before you has vanished without a trace. Even when the villagers sent search parties in there only one man came back out and he was in such a state where he screamed whenever he saw someone!” He shouted letting his anger and fear seep into his words.

 

The ranger laughed at Sycamores claim. “Again you act like I’m some newbie trainer going into his first real challenge. I have successfully taken on 47 missions and after this I’ll just tally that to 48. I don’t have any fears and I certainly am not afraid of some haunted forest. The fact you think so little of a league official ranger is infuriating to say the least.”

 

“Only arrogant people or complete fools would claim to have no fears, which one do you claim to be since you like to make such loud accusations?” Muttered Sycamore with distaste evident in his words. The ranger glared at him before scoffing and turning to leave the office.

 

“You might as well just start writing up a mission complete log for me; it’s as good as done anyways. I’ll find your children and elderly in no time” Laughed the ranger as he exited the room. Professor Sycamore rubbed his forehead and sat down at his desk.

 

“I request aid from an official Pokémon ranger and they send me this, this ignorant, incompetent, imbecile!”  He said slight enraged. He doesn’t seem to grasp the severity of the situation. Professor sycamore pulled his desk drawer open and pulled out a small scrap book.

 

Opening it up he wrote the name down of the ranger and started to fill in little texts here and there. Once finished he closed it back up with its strap and put it back in the drawer. “Let’s see what happens now that someone more experienced enters the Frey” muttered Sycamore.

 

~ Present day ~

 

Lumiose City, Sycamore’s lab.

 

 

“So you must be Karla Rune, It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, but as of late it seems a bit pointless.” Professor Sycamore sighed sadly. Standing before the Professor was a Pokémon Ranger sent by the ranger base in the Kalos region. She was sent by the top ranger who was command of the base to find where there fellow ranger had vanished to.

Karla was average height, she had a pale complexion which was rather odd in her line of work but her skin almost glowed in the right light. She had dark hair with streaks of red highlights on the sides and towards the front.  If anyone looked at her they wouldn’t even know she was a ranger by the way she dressed and acted

Around her neck was a small chain necklace with various Pokeball key chains ranging from standard to premier ball. Along the sides of her hair, holding her bangs out of her eyes where two hair clips both with two little silver bells attached to them.  And lastly if you looked down at her rather noticeable D-cup breasts, right above you would see what looked like a tattoo of claw marks.  She wore a spider web tank top, cut black and laces around the shoulders. Her pants where a pair of slacked black jeans with multiple pockets only the thighs and sides, for her supplies.

Holding her pants up were a crimson belt with black studs along the outside, a Cherish Ball belt buckle. Strapped to the belt was her ranger badge being the only thing noticeable about her features giving off that she was in fact a Pokémon Ranger. Her footwear was a pair of black combat boots with buckles on the side as the straps. Last but not least was a sleeveless black jacket, with a red furred trip along the top and outlining the hood, currently not being worn.  

At her side was a rather odd partner. An Absol was sitting at her side respectfully waiting for her partner to finish up. Absol’s alone where rather odd to see for rangers since they were known as the disaster Pokémon and had a bad rep around Pokémon Rangers.

 Karla however didn’t care about any superstitions and gladly accepted her company as her partner. The other odd thing though was the coloring of her Absol. She was a much lighter shade, almost red. Clearly she was what was referred to as a shiny Pokémon by most.

“Please excuse me but pointless? Have you given up on all the people who have disappeared?!” She grit her teeth a bit angrily. Professor Sycamore sighed again. “Of course not, I’m trying to do all I can but… I just can’t keep sending people into that forsaken forest; it’s suicidal to think otherwise.”

Karla frowned. She felt kind of bad for her accusation against him, knowing he had to be feeling guilt over this whole situation. “Sir, this isn’t your fault and you know it. This situation, these strange disappearances, they might be linked.” She muttered pulling out an envelope from her pack.

Tossing it on his desk the Professor opened it up and started reading. His eyes widened but he continued none the less. “T-this… This can’t be happening… Not there to…” She had a fearful look. Karla had the same worried look but continued, “It is. We still don’t know what’s causing it but one thing is certain. The origin happened hear first, in that forest. Even if it’s happening to those places to it started here from what we can tell.”

“It’s my job as a Pokémon ranger to see to this regions safety. That is an oath all rangers have taken and abide by.” She put her hand to her chest in a mid-salute. “On another note, the reason we came so soon again was because of are missing ranger.” Karla saw the professors face turn to one of disgust and smirk.

“I’ll take it you remember him” She tried and failed hiding her laughter from her voice. “Oh yes… I remember him quite well. He claimed to have no fears and put up a brave and boastful front.” Sycamore said bitterly. Karla laughed at his comment. “If that’s just a fancy way of calling him a stuck-up asshole then you got that right.”

Sycamore raised an eyebrow at her comment but shrugged it off, guessing even his fellow rangers didn’t like him much. “Here is all I’ve gathered since his departure. It’s not much but anything to help you should be a benefit.” He tossed a small packet no larger than three or four pages to her.

Catching it Karla read through it and nodded. “Thank you Professor, this is more information than I had before. I’ll leave immediately.” With a quite court bow she turned to leave before being stopped by the Professor. “Be careful Miss Rune. Whoever or whatever is doing this is not biased to anyone, man women, child, or Pokémon alike.” Karla gave a fearful nod and headed out, the Professors words ringing in her ears.

 

~Snowbelle City~

 

Karla stepped into the front Gates of Snowbelle city and let out a quite gasp. It was a disaster. She didn’t need her reports to tell her that much. Broken windows, graffiti on all the walls, even the people looked sketchy from what she had read about the original city’s inhabitants. How a once great and well known city could stoop so low she couldn’t fathom.

As she along with her Absol entered the city, Most of the citizens looked at her oddly; even a few looked at her somewhat fearful. She wondered why till someone bumped into her. The man stepped to the side shout for her to watch it as he kept walking away.

Karla growled but decided to drop it. As she was about to leave her eyes widened. Reaching into her thigh pocket she fished around before growling. “Thief! Get back here!” She screamed rushing after his already sprinting form.

Karla growled angrily, her partner had decided to scout ahead of her since she was my keen and agile she could scope out the forest while she took in the town. Her speed right now would be helpful catching this guy. Grinding her teeth Karla ran faster trying to catch up.

“Damn it! Stop, give me back my wallet!” She screamed barely getting an edge, he was faster than he looked. Rounding the corner the thief went into an ally. Staying with him Karla dashed in there to but felt someone grab her. “Now look who showed up to say hello” Grinned one of the men next to her.

Karla’s eyes widened in fear, it was a trap! “So what’s a pretty thing like you doing in are fare city?” Smirked the one holding her wallet. “Fuck off and give me my damn wallet back you bastard!” Karla growled kicking at the guy in front of her.

“Careful guys, you might upset are guest” He laughed along with his other friends. Karla had enough. Pushing her foot behind the man grabbing her she twisted around and slipped him over her shoulder into the curb. The other men were startled by her actions and there smiling faces grew dark.

“Now that was a mistake” Pointing at her the two other men charged at her fist raised. Karla just smirked. She wasn’t a ranger for nothing. Even if there main job was to protect Pokémon, they had to be trained in case they needed to protect themselves.

As the first of the guys came at her she easily sidestepped him raising her foot high and smashing it into his head, launching him to the ground like the man that was holding her previously. The second one being more cautious walked up to her fists raised and aimed for her head. Blocking it she jabbed him in the side and pulled his head into her knee when he fell over.

With a smirk she stepped over the guys on the ground to the last guy who had her wallet. Reaching into her pocket he pulled out a knife and tossed the wallet behind him. “No bitch is getting the best of us” He screamed enraged and charged at her. She had aimed to do the same thing as she had with the last guy but he was smarter, blocking her jab and raising her with a few thrusts of his knife.

Quickly moving back to avoid the knife she grabbed a trash lid from a nearby bin and used it to block his knife as she went back to trying to jab him. This continued for a moment before she got an opening and smashed the lid into his head sending him to the ground groaning.

 “I’ll take my wallet back now thank you” She spat. Reaching down to pick up her wallet she grunted in pain as she felt something hard hit her. Tumbling to the ground she looked up a bit dazed and gasped, pissed off at herself. The first guy she had tossed over her shoulder had already gotten back up and looked very pissed.

“Now you’re gonna get it lassie” He grinned stomping on her stomach. Karla cried out in pain. The other guys got up slowly themselves and watched their friend pinning her. “Nice job lets teach this bitch who she’s messing with” The so called leader said venomously.

The guys ganged up and started beating on her making her cry out and groan in pain. She was outnumbered, a mess, and sadly {Most likely the one that hurt the most} Out smarted. Karla felt herself lifted up by the bigger guy who had pinned her as his friends started taking turns punching her.

“Alright boys, I think she learned her lesson, let’s just have a little fun with her before we toss her side” The leader smirked reaching for her jacket and pulling it open. With no strength left she had to watch as she was being stripped.

Barely conscious she felt her jacket tossed aside and someone roughly grabbing her breasts. All of a sudden there was a cry and then she felt herself being dropped onto the ground. She tried to open her eyes but couldn’t before she passed out on the snow covered alleyway.

 

 

 

~ Snowbelle city, Rooftops ~

 

Humming softly on the rooftops a lone figure watched the people of the town go around doing their usual activities. The people of the city had seen better days. This once family friendly town had grown dark and dreary. Even a simple walk to the park now could result in a mugging.

The figure looked around and smirked. Standing up at her full height stood a woman dressed and black. Even though her clothes where scarce and revealing she didn’t shiver once to the snow but instead stood perfectly still as she watched the town eagerly.

As she was watching she saw something strange. Running down the street was a women dressed oddly. Raising her eyebrow she shrugged and hopped off her perch. Running over the rooftops to the ledge she jumped high, higher than any woman could ever hope to, and landed on the next roof before continuing to run after her.

As she saw the women turn the corner her elongated ears twitched before she growled. Looking down she saw four men along with the women being held by one of them as one waved something in her face. She was about to jump down and intervene when she saw the girl lash out nearly kicking the guy in the face.

With a coy smile she sat on the ledge and watched the events unfold, like a story. Grinning she was about to get up and leave when her eyes widened seeing the tall man get up and knock her to the ground before ruthlessly beating her with the other’s.

Growling She grabbed the edge of the roof and was about to hop over it but stopped and closed her eyes. Sighing she got off the ledge and started walking away back where she came from. She stopped midsetep however when she heard a loud high pitched scream of pain.

Growling even more she looked around and saw some people looking into the ally pointing before walking away. Stomping her foot she paced back and forth for a moment before looking over the roof again. When she saw the woman jacked tossed aside that was it and she jumped off the ledge and landed on one of the guys backs.

The man screamed in pain before she smashed his head into the asphalt with her shoe and used him as a springboard to launch into the other two before raising her hand to the last man holding a knife. “Ark!” Something shot from her hand sending him flying into the wall behind him.

Standing up she looked around and growled at the men before raising a hand to them all. Her palm glowed a dark shade of red before it faded away. Smirking she started walking away before she looked back at the girl. Shaking her head she started walking back out of the ally but heard the girl moan in pain a bit.

Standing there for a moment she clenched her fists and walked back over to the passed out girl and tossed her onto her shoulder before scaling the wall without her arms. Once on the roof she took off into a direction far away from where they were currently.

 

~ Snowbelle city, Unknown location~

 

Karla groaned out in pain. Her sides hurt when she breathed, and she was dizzy as hell. “D-damnit what happened.” Leaning up she felt a blanket fall off her and looked down before blushing heavily. Reaching down she pulled the blanket back up covering her exposed chest.

“That’s it, those assholes are so fucking dead” She growled looking around where she was. It looked like a warehouse of some kind. The walls where made of brick, and there was heavy machinery near the corners of the room. “Where the hell did they take me?” She wondered out loud before hearing a large groan of metal being opened.

Quickly turning to the noise she saw a lone figure walk into the large room with a few bags in her hands. “Umm… who are you?” Karla asked confused, remembering all her assailants being men. “The women stopped mid-step looking up at her with an expression closest to shock.  Regaining her composure she continued walking over to her, a bit slower there and more cautious.

Standing out five feet away Karla looked her over. She was an odd sight to say the least in her black furred bikini and weird accessories, Then again she dressed oddly to, to most so she had no room to say anything bad about her current host.

Leaning down very slowly, almost as if not to startle her she put the bags on the ground before reaching in them and pulling out a container and pushing it towards her. Karla raised her eyebrow before picking it up. Opening it she looked down and saw a bowl of ramen, with different things inside it. “Umm… why did you bring me foo-“She stopped noticing the woman was gone?

Looking around she was a bit startled that she had left the room in the split second she had looked down and not made a single noise. She was going to put the food away but stopped when her stomach let out and audible gurgle. Leaning down she sniffed it and felt her mouth water. It smelled so good!

Carefully she picked up a form from the tray and got a tiny bit. Raising it cautiously to her lips she took a bite and prepared for the worst. Once she swallowed she looked down and started eating… Rather un-lady like at that. As she scarfed the food down a figure hanging from one of the roof beams smiled happily.

As Karla finished drinking the last of the broth she slammed the tray down and sighed happily. She hadn’t eaten since she left luminous city and had planned on getting some food in the town but then she had the run in with those thugs.

Remembering them she wondered what happened and why she was here. Looking down she blushed again and remembered she was only in her panties. She looked around the cot she was lying in and saw nothing but blankets and other odds and ends making the cot a makeshift futon.

Wondering why there was even a cot here in the first place she tried getting up and gasped crying out in pain. Falling back down she saw her grabbed her sides and felt wet. Looking down she saw her sides bandaged lightly with blood leaking down them. They must have really beaten me harder than I thought she sighed.

Karla laid back down on the makeshift bed and groaned. “Damnit… Why did this have to happen, I never even got into the forest. Crap! And what about Absol!? What happened to her?” She grabbed her forehead in pain thinking about what could have happened. Gritting her teeth she leaned up and tried to get out of the bed.

She was about to stand when she felt a hand rest on her shoulder making her jump up a bit. Looking over she saw the woman frowning at her before pushing her back into the cot. Shaking her head back and forth she gathered the tray and put it in the bag she left before pulling out a bottle of water and handing it to her.

“Hey! Why am I here? Who are you? What happened to those thugs?” Karla asked anxious and fearful. The woman looked over her shoulder before walking away again back out the door she came from. Karla felt fear as she realized the situation she was in. She was stuck in an unknown location, with a shady looking woman who for some reason was keeping her here? And she was naked? “The fuck is going on here?” She wondered before lying back into the bed groaning as her sides still bled a bit.

Deciding she was no good in this condition she tried to sleep, her thoughts constantly lingering on the strange woman.

 

One Week Later

 

~ Snowbelle city, Unknown location ~

 

Karla looked at the bowl of ramen that was in front of her and sighed. It had been the same thing for a week. She would sit there till the woman showed up, dropped food off in front of her and whenever her eyes traveled an inch away from her she vanished from thin air.

“At least on the up side I know I’m not being kept as a sex slave” She muttered since someone would most likely not wait for their slave to fully recover before using them. Although it wouldn’t be too bad she was kind of cute Karla thought biting her lower lip before shaking her head a bit. “Stop it! Not now” She growled getting her mind out of the gutter.

As Karla ate her food, rather slowly, she had grown tired of the taste of ramen and had been eating it slower and slower the past couple of days. It had been all she was given three times a day for 6 days. Damn it I’m going to die of salt intake at this rate she poked her stomach feeling a little added weight. By no means was she fat but she did care about her physical appearance.

Setting the bowl down she tried getting up like she had each day and got to her feet. Her bruises and cuts had all but healed leaving little wounds but nothing serious. Once on her feet she walked in place for about 10 minutes so she wouldn’t fall over again. The third day delayed her progress a bit as she got up to fast falling onto the floor opening all her previous wounds.

Once she was good she started walking around the warehouse like before and exploring the place. She could tell now it was some kind of manufacturing plant, what they made however was unknown. IT looked like the place was abandoned but that raised the question why the woman was currently living here.

Walking to the window she looked out and saw the town about a half mile away from where she was. The building wasn’t to far off but she knew if she tried to leave on foot in her current condition she would just collapse in the snow and most likely die.

Karla sighed and watched the snow fall before looking in the reflection and nearly screaming. Standing behind her giggling lightly was the woman from before. “Come on you know I hate when you do that” She sighed holding her chest. She had gotten her shirt and jacket back a few days ago after she stopped bleeding.

Though she really didn’t have a problem with other girls seeing her naked, it still felt odd to have a stranger ogle her. The woman giggled some more before walking over to the window herself and looking out it with a smile.

“You know I do appreciate all that you’ve done for me, saving me and patching me up and what not” She waved her hand around the room making the woman nod. “But would you mind at least telling me your name?” Karla asked.

The woman looked a bit conflicted but finally shook her head. “Why can’t you tell me your name?” She asked confused. The woman just kept looking out the window and kept quiet. Karla decided not to push it considering this is the most conversation she had, had with the woman the whole week… even if she hadn’t spoken once yet.

“Well let me say mine. My names Karla Rune, I’m a Pokémon Ranger stationed here in the Kalos region.” She smiled happily pushing her hand out. The woman looked at her oddly just watching her. “Not a shaker?” She pulled her hand back and gave a light wave.

“Any better?” Karla asked. The woman looked at her oddly still but none the less waved her hand back at her imitating the motion. “Alright that’s progress” She laughed a bit making the woman smile a little. Once there conversation got silent they both kept looking out the window at the snow fall.

“Blair…”

Karla looked up a bit shocked.  “W-what did y-you just say?” She stuttered out. The woman looked her in the eyes, her gaze focusing intensely on her. “My name… Is Blair…” Her voice was deep, and beautiful, it sounded almost too perfect, enhanced even! The only thing that seemed kind of strange was her lips. The moved a bit oddly as she spoke.

“Blair… That’s a beautiful name” Karla said happily making her blush. “Anyways it’s nice to meet you officially.” She said happily. Blair nodded before staring back out the window. Deciding to join her they watched the snowfall for a couple hours. The sight was beyond beautiful with the sunset radiating off each snow flake, it was breathtaking. This must be why she lives here, the view. I can see the whole town from here Karla thought happily watching the smiling face of Blair as she gazed off into the distance.

“You need to rest… “Blair said, again in the same deep and elegant tone. Karla was going to protest but felt her legs shake a bit. Knowing she had to rest she sighed before walking slowly back to her bed and laying down. Blair walked over with sashaying a bit with each step, it looked natural on her but she knew if anyone else tried to do it, it would seem strange.

Kneeling down she picked up her pillow and fluffed it for her before pulling the blanket over her and smiling warmly. Karla blushed like crazy at her actions. “T-thank you B-Blair” She had trouble saying the name without stuttering or blushing. Blair just giggled and got up walking out of the room to let her sleep.

Karla sighed. “What’s going on with my life?” She muttered. Rolling on her side. She knew soon enough she would be healed and could head out to get back to where she started but for some reason she was almost dreading it. She couldn’t figure out why.

“Maybe this is Stockholm syndrome? No I would have to of hated the person for it I think, Blair I lov-LIKE! Blair I like” She bit her tongue trying to stop her train of thought. Maybe I just need to sleep. She sighed snuggling into the blanket and sighing happily. It smells like her. She thought, before falling asleep soundlessly.

 

 

A few days later

 

~ Snowbelle city, Abandoned warehouse ~

 

“I’m going to take a shot in the dark here but, you don’t cater much do you?” Karla chuckled seeing another bowl of ramen in front of her. Blair turned her head to the side a bit confused. “You don’t like?” She asked concerned. Karla waved her arms back and forth, “No, no, no that’s not what I meant; just we’ve had ramen for over a week and a half now. Is it your favorite food or something?” She wondered.

Blair looked down a bit saddened. “S-sorry… It’s what I thought you liked after I saw you first eat it…” She hung her head a bit. Karla waved her arms again. “No it’s fine I wasn’t trying to be rude or anything I’m just curious is all. And I do like it.” She smiled picking up the bowl and taking a few bites making Blair smile.

Karla and Blair ate in relative silence just enjoying each other’s company. As they both finished Blair gathered up there trays like she did each day and was about to take them out but stopped by the door. “You should be fully healed in a day or two.” Blair spoke her tone wavering a bit with different emotions.

Karla looked down and felt her side. The pain was all but gone. If she truly felt like it she could probably take a jog right now and not break a sweat like she used to but, for some reason she was compelled to just stay here. Stay here with Blair.

“Blair… we need to talk-“She stopped seeing Blair had already left. Karla pouted a bit then sighed. “You know I hate when you do that…” She said sadly laying back down in her bed.

 

 

~Blair’s POV ~

 

Blair saw her lie back down from the rafter’s and had a solemn look on her face. Lying back on the beam she swung her leg back and forth and let her mind wonder a bit. She could have left her in the snow, it’s not like she wouldn’t have lived. Sure she had blood pouring out of her but someone would have found her probably…

Blair sighed. Wondering what she was doing, what she was doing with her. She had seen countless victims mugged and beaten since her arrival in the city, hell more so the longer she stayed but she never once interfered, why was this girl so special? Was it the way she dressed? The way she acted? Her surviving nature? She recalled the fight Karla out up before being beaten and smiled. She had messed them up more than they did to her.

Blair’s mind wandered with different reasons for hours like she did most nights still asking her-self why. Hearing a whimper Blair raised her eyebrow and looked down. Karla was right below her twisting a bit in her cot. She was sweating and whimpering a bit. Blair sighed jumping down next to her.

Landing silently without so much as a sound as her heels hit the hard stone she kneeled down next to Karla and lightly rubbed her cheek. Humming the tune she had the first day she met Karla she hummed beautifully making Karla calm in her sleep from the sound and the gentle touches.

Once she returned back to her peaceful slumber Blair smiled still rubbing her cheek. As she was about to pull her hand away she felt something grab her. Liking back down worried she had woken her she was surprised to see Karla clinging to her hand in her sleep, almost for dear life.

Blair heard her whisper something. Even her ears’ couldn’t pick it up fully and she leaned down a few inches away to listen again. Her eyes widened a bit and looked at her blushing. Lying down next to Karla she pulled her into a hug and smiled seeing her cuddle into her and completely calm down returning back to her sleep.

Blair out her arm around her hugging her to her chest and smiled. She still didn’t know what compelled her to save her that day but all things concerned, she didn’t really mind it ether. Blair felt herself falling asleep to in Karla’s gentle embrace and yawned tiredly.

As she drifted off to sleep she was left wondering. Why did she say she wanted me in her sleep?

 

 

~ To Be Continued… ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{ HA GOTCHYA! there's still stories to go around but for that one it is To be continued, however i wont leave you all with nothing to enjoy :P }

 

 

~ Route 20, Winding Woods ~

 Somewhere else...

 deep inside Route 20…

 

“John! Erika! Where are you guys?!” Shouted Percy. He and his friends had heard about the haunted woods from there town and had decided to see if the rumors where true. Almost immediately as they entered the forest they got separated by wild Pokémon that attacked them. Each running in different directions to get away, it was almost like the Pokémon wanted them separated.

As Percy rounded the cliff he cursed running back as a pack of wild Mightyena saw him and started running him down.  “Damnit what the hell is wrong with you Pokémon we didn’t even provoke you!” He shouted over his shoulder at the snarling dogs.

As he jumped over a hill he screamed as he started sliding till he fell into the stream at the bottom. Popping out of the water gasping for air he watched the Mightyena at the top of the hill barking and growling before they left, as the current started taking him down stream.

Swimming as best he could against the current he made it to wading water and walked to the shore shivering and cold. “Dumb Pokémon, it’s no wonder you animals are banned from are neighborhood” he spat sitting on the shore.

Sneezing a bit Percy wiped his nose before standing up and following the river, hopefully it lead to a way out. Walking down the small beaten path he watched wild Pokémon fly by or swim by in the river, all staring at him oddly but none the less leaving him be. “Smart animals, at least they know who’s at the top of the food chain here” He smirked walking faster down the path.

“John! Erika! Damnit where are you! We need to get out of this hell hole!” He shouted. As expected the only noise he heard in response where the running of the stream and the occasional Pokémon noise. Sighing he kept walking deeper into the wood, unaware of the glaring red and pink eyes watching him from the shadows.

 

 

~ A few hours later ~

 

It was close to nightfall at this point. The bright orange of the sky painted a beautiful sight for many to see and enjoy, we’ll all accept Percy that was. Barely walking at this point he fell to his knees tiredly. “Damn how long will it take to get out of these god forsaken woods? I knew coming here was a mistake, I told them that damnit” He spat sitting down on the rocky path he had been traveling for miles.

Reaching into his pouch he pulled out a candy bar and was about to take a bite when he heard a rustle from a bush near him. “Alright who the fuck is there” He growled angrily. Setting his food down he got up and walked towards the bush. Moving it aside quickly with his fist raised he was more than a little annoyed when no one was even there.

“Jeez I must be hearing things” He muttered about to walk back over. Turning around he jumped back a bit in shock as he saw a Lopunny sitting where he was a few seconds prior, eating his candy bar watching him. “HEY THAT’S MINE!” He shouted running towards her. As he was about a foot away he felt something stop him dead in his tracks.

“What the hell?” He muttered trying to move. No matter how much he struggled his body seemed to not listen, almost like something invisible was holding him in place. Watching the Lopunny he thought for a moment he saw it smirk before she finished off the candy bar in one bite tossing the wrapper aside.

As the Lopunny stood, he could tell it was a good 5 feet, rather tall by most standards. Fear gripped him a bit as it approached watching him with a smile, yes it was definatly smiling at him. “What the… What the hell do you want” He muttered still trying to break from the invisible bonds restraining him.

As the Lopunny reached him it moved its hands around his side before tugging on something. Percy looked shocked as he saw it pull the last of his candy bars away before tossing his pack aside. “What the fuck! Those are mine put them down!” He started but suddenly felt his mouth close shut. He tried opening it but again like his body it wouldn’t comply.

The Lopunny giggled lightly, making him guess it was female by the tone. Opening one of the bars she took a bite and moaned. Looking towards him she tossed the two remaining candy bars at him. He would have flinched if he could but saw two white arms pass his shoulder and catch them before they made contact with him.

Feeling breath on the back of his neck made him panic. There are two of them? He wanted to turn his head and see what it was but couldn’t do as much as blink in his position. His curiosity was quickly put down however as the figure behind him walked around with a smirk on its face just like the Lopunny. “Gar, Garde-voir” It said deeply, also alerting him she was female.

Opening the candy bar she two sat down and started eating in front of him. Moving her free hand up she waved her hand in a down motion and giggled as Percy’s body followed suit falling to the ground hard. “D-damnit you bitch what’s your problem! First you steal my food now you toss me to the dirt!” He spat out feeling his voice return.

The Gardevoir smirked before talking to the Lopunny. Not able to understand a word they were saying he sweated a bit when he saw the Gardevoir smirk and the Lopunny glare at him. This won’t end well, he thought.  Once the Gardevoir finished off the candy slowly pushing the last piece into her mouth and moaning she licked her lips.

Standing back up she walked over to Percy before kneeling and craning her head to look down at him. With a bored look he suddenly trembled as he felt something in his head. “You know, it’s not wise to call a Psychic Pokémon a bitch, especially when there strong enough to understand telepathy” He looked up fearfully at her smirking face.

“Now my friend and I were just hungry lost Pokémon looking for a quick bite to eat, all alone in these scary woods” She made a puppy dog face turning side to side cutely. “But you had to be all mean and try attacking my friend, and even had the audacity to call me a bitch afterwards? Well that doesn’t fly with us” She grinned maliciously. “I think someone needs to be punished for having such a filthy mouth” She grinned raising her hand over him.

“P-please i… I’m sorry I d-didn’t mean to offe-“ He was cut off as he felt the Gardevoir kick him hard in the jaw sending him tumbling onto his back, she was anything but weak and helpless. Gardevoir growled at him glaring. “Are you ignorant or just plain stupid? I’m speaking to you through Telepathy! I can read you fucking thoughts!” She screeched in his head. “You’re not sorry in the slightest, the second I let you up you were going to take a swing at me!” Percy wanted to smack his forehead. He had planned on charging at her when she let him go but he forgot to take into account she could read his mind.

“We were going to just make you do something humiliating, maybe lick are feet or something” She giggled raising her foot above his head but lowered it on his chest pinning him down roughly.  “But after that last thought where going to do something much worse!” She said venomously.

Calling out to the Lopunny who perked her ear’s up she started speaking to her before the Lopunny growled at you before bursting into giggles licking her lips. Raising her hand back up Gardevoir started chanting and waving her hand over your body.

Percy was utterly confused what she was doing but felt the slight pressure on his chest increase. Looking down he was shocked when he saw her once petite foot taking up almost his entire chest in size. He tried understanding what was going on but soon realized when he saw the Lopunny stand next to him to. Where she was once about 5 feet, she now looked easily 10.

“Wh-whats happening to you!” He panicked trying to crawl away but being pinned by the much larger foot he could do nothing but struggle. Gardevoir stopped her chant opening one eye. “You were dropped on your head as a child weren’t you? Nothing is happening to us” He giggled continuing her chant.

Percy looked confused before realization dawned on him. He was shrinking! Percy screamed but it was too late. If anyone was near him they might have heard him scream at his current height, but at a few feet tall and still shrinking his voice was nothing but squeaks.

Feeling the pressure on his chest increase he grunted trying to breath but his air was being blocked of by Gardevoir. The little air he did get was soon gone as he heard giggling and panicked seeing the massive paw of the Lopunny come over his face, trapping his shrinking head in her furry toes.

Her foot was one of the worst things he had ever breathed in. It smelled like years of never being washed, the dirt sweat and other things stuck to her fur where all being rubbed onto him. Finally Gardevoir finished her chant and smirked seeing her completed work.

Percy was now about 4 inches in height. “There we go, perfect size to be are Lit-tle-toy” She broke the last words into to syllables and winked at him making him panic even more. Reaching down she picked up the tiny human resting his head between her thumb and index finger. Rolling it around a little she giggled seeing his pained expression. “So cute at this size, just like a toy” She giggled.

The Lopunny giggled saying a few things to Gardevoir making her smirk. “You right he is a toy after all”. Percy struggled with all his might but was no match for the Gardevoir’s giant fingers. “Ready for us to rock you pathetic world” She grinned. Twirling her hand the Lopunny giggled turning around and bending over, presenting her rear to her.

Percy was confused till he saw her moving him towards the Lopunny. “H-hey what are you- STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” HE screamed struggling with new vigor. “Giving you a gift you won’t be forgetting any time soon” Gardevoir smiled moving Lopunny’s cotton tail out of the way exposing her dark, filthy anus.

“Time for you to find out why lying to us is the biggest mistake of your life” She grinned moving his head right in front of her anus before pulling it away. Percy let out a sigh of relief. “Almost forgot the most important part” Gardevoir mocked putting her palm to her forehead. “The lube” She smirked bringing Percy up to her mouth. Licking her lips she opened her mouth wide enough for his head to pop in.

Percy screamed as he felt the Gardevoir lick his whole head, slathering him in sticky, chocolaty saliva. Gardevoir moaned happily before pulling him out of her mouth, a thin trail of saliva connecting him to her lips.

“You taste just as good as your food, to bad well be eating you the other way around “She giggled before resuming her previous activities. Lopunny wiggled her rear excitedly as she saw Gardevoir lubing him up and about to insert him. “P-please D-don’t do this, I’ll do anything!” He screamed tears rolling down his cheeks.

Gardevoir looked at him and smiled. “You’re telling the truth, you would do anything not to end up like this” She laughed. “To bad though you lied to us before, we really don’t like that” She grinned before pushing his screaming face into Lopunny’s anus, making her scream in glee.

“Pun-lopun lo!” She panted happily letting her tongue hang out. “Agreed, he does make a better toy then another Pokémon, the humans sure seem to look like toys at this size” She smirked. Pushing harder she popped his whole head into her anus making Lopunny moan happily.

Lopunny clenched her anus hard and giggled watching him twitch rapidly. “Your cutting off his air you know by doing that, your anus is around his neck” Gardevoir smirked and laughed when Lopunny nodded with her own smirk. “Now, now don’t be cruel, let him have a nice big sniff of your filthy ass” Gardevoir grinned slapping her ass making it jiggle.

Lopunny relaxed her anus and moaned as Gardevoir pushed him a bit deeper in before twisting him back and forth, really working his body into all her crevices in there. Lopunny sunk to her hands and knees at this point with her ass sticking in the air gasping in pleasure. “You know you really are a slut, guess all bunnies are” Gardevoir giggled. Lopunny didn’t reply besides the usual moan of pleasure.

 

~ Percy’s Pov ~

Percy screamed but realized that was a mistake as all his voice did was making Lopunny moan louder in pleasure. Suddenly he felt a vice like grip around his neck and gasped. Trying to grip his neck he struggled panicking as he couldn’t breathe. Outside he could hear the Gardevoir and Lopunny communicating but couldn’t make out a word they said since she had long since inserted him stopped communications.

As he felt himself close to passing out he gasped as the Lopunny’s anus stopped clenching around his neck and he gasped in air, however he soon wished he hadn’t as the smell hit him tenfold. Forgetting where he was he wanted to cover his nose but could do no such thing as his hands where outside of her ass.

Suddenly he felt himself thrust up to his shoulder and tried to break free a bit but screamed in pain as he was twisted roughly back and forth into the Pokémon’s filthy anus, getting her less then clean anal remnants all over his face.

Feeling himself being twisted so roughly was one of the most painful things he had ever felt, that along with the smell and the cramped room he felt like he was going to pop any moment. His thoughts however where interrupted as he heard a loud gurgle followed by a rumble. “BUN!” He heard the Lopunny say a bit frantic but didn’t like the sound of it.

 

~ Pov End ~

 

Lopunny rocked her ass back and forth matching Gardevoir’s movements when suddenly she felt her stomach turn making her groan. Feeling pressure build up she gasped. “Bun!” She screamed at the Gardevoir startling her. “Oh you have got to be kidding me now?” Gardevoir sighed about to pull him out when an idea popped into her mind.

“Actually, leave him in, let him get out the natural way” Gardevoir smirked making Lopunny cringe a bit at the thought but none the less giggle. Gardevoir moved her toes under Lopunny and started digging a bit, making a whole in the ground. Once it was about a foot deep and wide she grinned and pushed Percy all the way in making Lopunny scream happily and orgasm from the pleasure. Her juices drained down into the hole making Gardevoir giggle. “Guess he will have a nice warm pool before his mud bath” She grinned.

Lopunny crouched over the whole and moaned before feeling her insides turnabout. Suddenly she grabbed her stomach gasping a bit and let out a loud fart! Lopunny gasped moaning in pleasure, almost falling off her feet making Gardevoir laugh hysterically. “Hehehehe I... I’m guessing he didn’t like the fresh air you gave him” She continued to laugh watching her friend writhe in pleasure.

 

~ Percy’s Pov ~

 

Percy heard the rumble and looked up fearfully soon regretting it as a wave of hot air shot into his face and into his lungs. Percy gasped and screamed struggling franticly. It was the worst smell he had ever smelled in his life, worse than any dare he had ever take or anything he had ever eaten. The smell of twenty year old rotting milk or fermenting cheese couldn’t hold a candle to what he currently smelled.

Percy felt his body turn down so his feet where now aimed down. After his initial shock he tried to figure out what was going on but soon realized something smelling even worse than her fart was coming his way. Percy squinted his eyes to see in her dark rectum at what it was but when he saw it he screamed bloody murder.

Percy shrieked and cried as the Lopunny had, had a sudden case of diarrhea, most likely from the candy she had eaten earlier, they weren’t meant for Pokémon after all. Percy screamed but realized his mistake as liquid shit sloshed into his mouth making him gag. HE tried to cough it out but more just poured into his mouth and nose, drowning him in shit.

Feeling his legs break free from the Lopunny’s anus she struggled trying desperately to escape from drowning but the Lopunny was very slowly pushing him out with the current of shit. Soon his chest was out and he slipped back and forth trying his hardest to break away. Then when his head was the only thing left in her anus and the shit he felt the Lopunny clench once more making him gasp, the last of his air rising into the shit as more poured down his throat.

Feeling himself choking on shit he felt weak and knew this would be the end, however…

 

~ Pov End ~

Lopunny regained her footing and groaned feeling herself close. Soon Percy’s feet poked out of her rectum first moving rapidly. Then his chest shot out next. It was clear he was screaming and struggling more frantic then before. Soon he was down to just his neck, being hung by her anus. Lopunny clenched her anus again and wiggled her butt enjoying his limp body swing back and forth.

Gardevoir giggled and watched excitedly as her friend unclenched and let his head slip out. Once out him plummeted into the deep, {to him} whole, breaking a bone or two on the way in making him scream in pain. “Hey welcome back to are world toy, I hope you didn’t miss your stay with my dear friends ass though because you’re about to experience it all over again” She grinned.

Percy wiped the shit from his face confused before he looked up and screamed and shrieked in fear. Lopunny’s anus lay a foot above him slowly leaking brown liquid into the hole he currently lied in. “Enjoy!” Gardevoir kissed her palm before blowing it to him and Lopunny moaned unclenching her anus. Like a faucet turned on liquid shit rained into the whole smashing him into the dirt and soon covering his whole body, as he was pushed under the current of filth.

 

~ Percy’s Pov ~

Percy screamed once he was shoved out of the Lopunny’s ass by her shit hitting the ground hard. The impact damages his back making in scream in pain. As he tried to move he realized he could barely move as much as his legs currently, to exhausted and battered to do anything he heard the Gardevoir speak to him and was confused before looking up and going pale. Screaming once more a torrent of shir cascaded down into the whole before him.

He tried to jump to his feet but he could still barely move. The wave of shit hit him like a brick as he was shoved into the walls of the hole, getting even more shit then before on his face and in his mouth. He choked back on the filth spitting and hacking, but shit just kept pouring in, the Lopunny seemed like she would never stop!

 

~ Pov End ~

 

Gardevoir kneeled over the whole her own face a few inches from the Lopunny’s ass, it seemed like she wasn’t even fazed by the smell or sight at all. Gardevoir’s grin turned malicious as she saw his head go under and his hands clawing at the top.

“Lopunny don’t hog him all, I haven’t even got a chance to play with him yet” she giggled. Lopunny was gasping and groaning but soon her stream of diarrhea subsided, nearly filling the while up. Lopunny moved out of the way panting a bit, regardless of the fun it was painful going that long.

Gardevoir tried locating Percy in the filthy cesspool before seeing a faint moving hand at the top and giggled. “Ah ha! Found you!” Gardevoir spoke to him raising her hand up, his body rose out of the shit making him gasp as he came into the air desperately trying to breath.

“Can’t have you dying yet, I haven’t had my fun with you” She winked making him cry sadly. He just wanted it to end; he didn’t care how at this point. Gardevoir raised her hand up and a light pink glow surrounded her hand. Moving it around Percy’s body he felt his pains slowly being eased away, till he felt amazing! More amazing then he had ever felt, still filthy but there was no pain.

“It’s amazing what a simple heal pulse can do at your size, if I had to imagine it could probably repair torn limbs to, well have to test that out later” She giggled making him start crying again. “Time to clean you off.” Gardevoir waved her hand a bit so his head was looking upward.

Putting one leg on either side of the hole she hiked her dress up to her lap and grinned squatting down, presenting her pure white ass, even larger than the Lopunny’s to him. “My, my, who knew we would find some sick pervert into wild Pokémon’s asses” Gardevoir smirked reading his thoughts. “Yet I recall you saying something like, dumb animals all of you, I’m glad none live in my neighborhood? Strange since this turns you’re on” She wiggled her butt over him.

Percy blushed realizing his thoughts again where being invaded by the Psychic type. “If that turns you on then this should be even better” She grinned moving her hand again. Percy gasped as suddenly his mouth was pried open fully! He tried to close it but it refused to listen to him staying open widely.

“Well then I guess all I can say is Enjoy it lit-tle-toy” She winked before moaning out. Percy knew what was coming and wanted to shit his mouth, cover his face, run away but being suspended in midair and locked in his position, he couldn’t do so much as blink as a hot stream of piss shot down, right over his body into his face and waiting mouth.

Percy gargled choking on the foul tasting and smelling liquid but could do nothing as it was shot down is throat and into his nose and eyes. Choking he gulped, trying desperately to get air drinking the Gardevoir’s hot urine, desperate to breathe once more.

Gardevoir moaned shaking her hand a bit trying to keep her concentration but failing as she watched the small human being drenched by a torrent of her hot piss. Gardevoir felt her stream starting to weaken and frowned. Waving her hand as the last few streams shot out they froze midair and started rising. Circling his head she dropped him to the ground and made the fowl stream collapse into him trapping his head in a sphere of her piss.

The Lopunny who was previously worn out watched giddy as he choked and drowned in his water prison. Percy clawed at his neck feeling the urine push into his mouth, nose, and even eyes forcing its being into him through any means it could. Finally when Gardevoir sighed she snapped her fingers and the pee dropped to the ground making Percy scream coughing violently and taking in deep breathes of fresh{ish} air.

“Hmm what was amusing but sadly, for you that is, I feel a pressure building up. I’m sure you’re familiar with it” She pointed to the giggled Lopunny. Percy’s cowered backing up on the ground. “NO, P-PLEASE NO… ANYTHING BUT PLEASE D-DON…” He was cut off as he felt himself being choked again being rose into the air.

“Your fate was decided the moment you raised a hand to us, this punishment just gets worse for everything after that” Gardevoir spat venomously. Lifting him up his face was just a mire inch from her asshole. Suddenly he heard a rumble and was blasted hard as a fart ripped right in his face, a wet one at that smearing shit onto his urine drenched face.

Without even turning around Gardevoir got on her knees resting her humongous ass over the hole which was there current toilet. Groaning Gardevoir pushed hard and gasped in pleasure when she felt herself release her bowels. The screams that followed was just icing on the cake.

Lopunny watched giggling and rubbing herself as shit ran out of her friends ass like a faucet much like she had earlier, all falling onto the tiny humans head, pushing him down a bit in the waterfall of filth. Gardevoir groaned gripping her stomach in a little bit of pain but soon felt it pass. Once she felt the last bit of it fall out she moved the human up and smeared his face on her asshole wiping off the remaining shit.

Snapping her finger’s he plummeted from the air into the hot mess below. Rising to the surface he gasped in air wiping the shit from his eyes. Now both Gardevoir and Lopunny stood over him smirking, they were absolutely colossal. “Pun lo pun?” Gardevoir grinned maliciously and looked down at Percy.

“Time to go, thanks for the dinner and fun night, you really know how to please us ladies” She giggled. Percy thought that was the end of it and he would be done with it but suddenly he felt something grip his legs and saw the Gardevoir’s hands raised. Soon he felt himself being pulled under. “NO YOU CAN’T DO THIS! LET ME GO PLEASE STOP!” The two Pokémon just giggled and blew him kisses as he slowly was dragged under the cesspool. Once his head went under and they saw bubbles start to rise, Lopunny moved her paw to the dirt to cover the whole patting it like it was never there. “Perfect, a shitty grave for a shitty human” Gardevoir giggled walking off with Lopunny into the night…

 

 

To be continued… ?

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO!

Well i hope you all enjoyed my twofer, i know you guys deserve it for waiting so patiently so long. I don't know when i will next update in all honestly but i want you all to know i have not forgotten my stories :)

 

Until next time my loyal fans ~