- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back ^,^

For some reason my writers block i think for the most part is gone!

Ive been bombarded with different thoughts day, after day, after day!

I can't turn it off xD

I would write more of them but i want to work on my current stories first before i even try writing new ones. But i wrote down most if not all of my idea's the moment i had them so now i have a large pool to work with in case i get struck with writer's block again.

Well, onto the chapter then.

This chapter request i must say was most likely my hardest yet for this story for the simple fact, i've never thought of this pokemon that way and it was hard to wrap my mind around the idea XD

But i think i did it well and i hope you all enjoy it, especially you sILENTwHISPER

 

 

Now without further adoo...

.....

....

...

..

.

ON WITH THE SHOW~~~~!

~ Outskirts of Snowbelle city, abandoned warehouse. ~

 

 

Blair yawned tiredly letting her eyes flutter open slowly. It had been months since she had slept so well, she felt amazing! Leaning up trying to stretch she felt restricted for some reason. Raising her eyebrow curiously she looked down and her face turned from one of pure shock to pure embarrassment.

Blushing heavily she looked at the sleeping form on Karla sprawled out across her using her as a bed. Her head rested on her chest with her arms clinging to her for dear life. Her legs where both wrapped tightly around her own and she was pushing her face deeper into her cleavage.

Blair was speechless and had no idea what to do. She did not want Karla to wake up like this! Gentle as she could she slowly tried to withdraw her leg but felt Karla’s thighs tighten up almost painfully. Jeez she has a tight hold! Blair thought feeling her leg most likely being crushed. Deciding to forget her leg for the moment she tried getting out of her arms but just like her thighs they gripped her tightly hugging her in.

Blair couldn’t stop blushing now. She was being hugged in a death grip like a large teddy bear. She was just happy she had this form on or she technically would just be a plushy for Karla. Blair heard Karla moan a bit in her sleep and stopped her movements. Waiting patiently till her breathing slowed down again she tried to escape again but with the same results.

Think, think, think! She fidgeted a bit before something went off in her mind. Slowly as she willed it her form changed and she slowly got smaller and smaller till her form was gone completely. Feeling the large fluffy pillow she had been holding gone Karla whimpered a bit in her sleep rolling back over.

Blair reformed her size and smirked getting out of Karla’s death grip. Looking down at her face though made her frown and sigh a bit saddened. Karla’s peacefully sleeping face had turned into one of loneliness and discomfort a she kept moving back and forth in her sleep uneasy.

I’ll have to ask her about that later, she thought before jumping up into the rafters with grace and out the open skylight she had forgot to close. Landing softly on the snow she looked at the warehouse making sure things where still in place in case someone happened to walk here she smiled and headed down the path leading to Snowbelle.

 

 

~ With Karla ~

 

After Blair had left her embrace Karla moaned in discomfort and writhed on the blankets of her bed frowning and breathing sharply.

 

 

 

~ Karla’s Dreamscape ~

 

Karla sighed happily as she watched the snow fall down on the town of Snowbelle. Walking around outside feeling no pain from her injury’s she just enjoyed the cold feeling in the fresh air. Standing next to her Blair watched with her smiling just the same.

She saw herself talking with Blair but couldn’t hear what she said. But that didn’t really matter seeing her smiling face and she held her hand. Bringing her closer in the cold she hugged Blair and as they were about to head inside she saw the warehouse was gone.

Karla felt confused then turned to her side shocked. Blair was gone to! Slowly the landscape around her began fading, till all she saw was white every ware. The world around her was fading, slowly, before she finally fell completely with it into nothing…

 

~ Dreamscape end ~

 

 

~ With Blair, Snowbelle city ~

 

Blair entered the town like she had most mornings. Jumping onto some low rooftops she hopped from one to another till she was at the highest point and scoped out the town. Some people had seen her and originally tried stopping her from doing it but they were gone now, mysteriously vanished. She chuckled at the thought.

Now if someone saw her they would usually disregard it. There were more present matters in their lives they had to deal with then a woman standing on a roof. Looking around she saw things going like usual. People on the street fixing damaged buildings. People pit pocketing tourists. People arguing over petty things.

She knew she was not directly responsible for what had happened to the town but still felt a small pang of guilt ever once and awhile. Usually it would pass whenever she went to get food or took a nap but it had been increasing more and more lately.

 

Landing softly before a restaurant she like she walked up and waved happily at the man behind the stand. “Hey if it isn’t my favorite customer!” He laughed happily. “Let me guess, two large pork ramen, with the lot?” He was surprised when she shook her head this time. Pointing at a few new things on the menu along with just one bowl of ramen he shrugged and gathered up the large order before bagging it.

“You seem to be getting more and more then you used to miss, you find yourself some company to be with?” He guessed making her blush then giggle and raised her finger wiggling back and forth in a scolding fashion. “Aww that’s no fun keeping me in the dark.” He pouted but smiled. “Well good for you none the less. Best of luck” She waved her off as she was walking away.

Blair didn’t know why but she had taken a liking to the man. Not any deep feelings specifically but he had a fatherly attitude towards her making her smile whenever she saw him. It probably also helped that when his stand got mugged by a group once while she was eating she swiftly beat everyone to a pulp for spilling her food. He had been so grateful whenever she had ate there he would always make her pay less or just let it be on the house.

As Blair was about to take to the rooftops and head back to her home she looked into a covered ally and her ears twitched a bit. Sniffing the air she smelled blood and other foul things. Watching over for anything new her eyes rested on a target she hadn’t seen for a bit and felt utter anger like no other. Standing in an ally blocked off by a large garbage bin was a group of thugs. There were four of them and they were holding down a woman.

This she didn’t care about the scene much, it happened daily around here. What enraged her was that it was the same gang who attacked Karla the week prior! Putting her bags down outside the ally she cracked her knuckles jumping on to the garbage bin and let out an audible growl making the group all turn and pale.

The leader spat on the ground shoving the woman into one of the taller members before pulling out his knife and smirking. “You won’t get the drop on us this time bitch. What did ya do with the lass we grabbed before? Maybe not much from what where doing now? Is this your territory then?” She laughed along with his group making Blair twitch and fidget.

Jumping down she slowly walked over and pointed at the woman before whispering, “Ark!” She was shot into the ground behind them out of view startling the four men. Before they could get their composure back she was springing at them fist raised. Smashing the leader into the ground hard his teeth cracked from the punch along with his jaw dislocating entirely.

He screamed in agony on the ground and the other members of the group all looked at her like she was a demon, and for all they knew she was by the way she dress and her speed and power. The larger member about 6 and a half feet charged her fist raised making her growl and raise her hand up. Subtlety gone she snarled. “ARK!” A large beam of red light shot from her hand hitting him square in the chest and shooting him into the wall. HE screamed before passing out unconscious from the blast of energy.

She turned around almost foaming at the mouth and saw the two other men screaming and running away. Raising her hand she shot it forward and a black disk of energy shot out impacting them both and making them scream before face faulting into the garbage bin.

Blair turned around and screamed in pain. Looking down she saw the jagged knife sticking out of her leg, having gone cleanly through. The leader she had attacked growled trying to raise himself while she was distracted but it didn’t matter as he felt himself shoved to his back with the woman sitting on his chest glaring before she started punching him over and over again.

The sight was nothing less than animalistic, the rage and anger on Blair’s face. Finally when his face was not even recognizable she growled baring her fangs at his crying form before raising her finger. It glowed red for a moment before his eyes to glowed red. “Y-yes i… I must go into the forest now…” He spoke in a robotic tone before getting up not noticing his pain ad he started limping towards the exit of the ally and into the forest.

Blair sunk to her knees panting tiredly as she felt her bubbling anger slowly receding. “U-umm miss…” Turning her head to the side she saw the woman who she had “pushed” out of harm’s way standing up looking at her fearfully.

“T-thank you for s-saving me and- Miss your leg!” She pointed fearfully. Blair looked confused for a moment but looked down and grit her teeth in pain. She had forgotten entirely that she was stabbed in the leg. Reaching down she pulled the object out screaming in pain before tossing it into the snow, staining it red.

Standing up wobbly she started walking out of the ally not paying attention the woman trying to talk to her. Leaning down she clenched her teeth and grabbed the bags before walking down the streets, her leg to injured to climb the walls with her hands full.

Slowly she made her way back to her home, leaving a bright red trail in the snow as she left.

 

 

 

~ Abandoned warehouse ~

 

Karla gasped shooting up in bed eyes wide with fear. Taking short deep breaths he felt sweat cascading down her face on the blanket below. Looking around in fear she saw the home as she had been calling it recently still here, everything was the same as it should be. Wiping her face off she sighed. It had just been a dream. More of a nightmare really, the emptiness she felt was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Even if it was just a dream she felt her self-shaking in fear.

Looking around she wondered where Blair was. The low light through the window told her it must be about noon. Guarantied there was never sun but she could usually tell the time of day but how light or dark it was through the thick clouds above.  

Deciding to watch the snow fall like she had most days with nothing to do she got up slowly and made her way over to the window smiling as she saw the beautiful sight. As she was looking around she gasped and saw Blair making her way up the hill. Smiling since she usually never saw her unless she walked up to her first she decided to surprise her and went to the warehouse door pulling it opened slowly.

She didn’t know how Blair made it look so easy this thing if it had no wheels on the side would almost way half a ton. Walking out into the snow slowly she shivered feeling the flakes land on her neck. Smiling she waved happily but her blood soon ran cold as she saw Blair limping then just fall into the snow unmoving. “BLAIR!” Running ruggedly through the now she immediately looked at her and gasped.

There was a nasty cut in her leg leaking a steady trickle of blood, along with a light crimson trail leading as far as she could see in the large expansion of white. She must have lost two pints at least! Pushing the bags out of her limp hands she picked up Blair, luckily most of her strength had returned or she doubted she would be able to lift her. Moving slowly back into the warehouse she laid her down on the bed and immediately went to her leg looking it over.

It looked like a stab wound? Did she get into a fight or something? Karla didn’t know what was going on but knew she had to stop the bleeding. Reaching her pack next to her bed she opened it and went through the supplies before growling. Most of her bandages where being used by her since they were used by Blair before to patch her up.

Reaching to her side she started taking them off and bundling them up before pressing them to Blair’s leg making her groan in pain. “S-Sorry I know this hurts a lot but we need to stop the bleeding!” She applied pressure to the wound making sure nothing got through the bandages. Once all were in place she grabbed a few clothe sheets ripping them to add extra support to stop even a drop more from falling out.

Once the blood had stopped completely she got up and went back outside grabbing the bags Blair had dropped along with shutting the door to the warehouse. Moving back to her side she put the bags down before looking Blair over worriedly.

“What happened to you Blair? Why where you bleeding, why didn’t you wait for me to wake up like you did most days before going out”. Varies thoughts traveled through her mind as she watched the unconscious woman before she saw something strange.

She saw her slowly changing? No not changing fading, would have been a better word. Slowly she saw the clothing falling apart to be replaced by furry counterparts. Her pale skin also started growing the same dark ash grey fur around her. Her face seemed to grow a bit elongated and her ears started growing more pointed then they had before. And lastly her canines grew out into fangs.

Karla gasped her eyes widened not believing what was before her currently. “Y-you’re… you’re not human… you’re a Pokémon?” She uttered confused looking at the unconscious form of Zoroark breathing ruggedly as she slept.

 

 

…. To be continued,

 

 

 

~ Route 20, Winding Woods ~

 

 

It was midafternoon in Kalos. The Pokémon where all wide awake and going about their usual business, Well most of them where at least. Since the “Strange phenomenon’s” happening within the woods had begun, many of the Pokémon adapted. Some for the better, others not so much.

Walking through the forest, unwavering and dazed was none other than a well-known thief, thug, rapist? There where to many titles to put on him. All that was really know about him was that he was trouble and leading a small group of men doing everything and anything from robbery to murder.

He had arrived about the same time the Town of Snowbelle had been hit by its pandemic turning crime into a common practice, and he was at the top of the charts. He had broken more laws then the citizens could even count. The people all knew about him but with his reputation he was feared by everyone and himself fearless to all.

That however didn’t apply here. As he trekked down the forest, mangled and beaten, blood dripping from his face and sides, fully aware of his actions but unable to control his movements. Something in him compelled him to enter the cursed forest he had heard about after the fight with that woman in the alleyway.

He tried to will his body to listen but that bitch in the black get up seemed to sway him with her bark forcing him to continue to his unknown direction. His eyes moved rapidly back and forth looking for signs of danger. He knew he was most likely going to die or like the rumors mysteriously vanish like the rest, and he had never felt more fear and anger then he did now.

Something else that bothered him was his clothes, the felt… looser? He didn’t understand why but while he was walking his slinking jacket had fallen off him along with his pants around his ankles, making him move at a much slower and more agonizing pace.

If anyone where to see him know they would stop and laugh before most likely taking revenge for what he had most likely done to them. Most Pokémon who gathered around at him looked at him oddly, having never seen such a strange sight, but none the less he was being constantly watched, and it was unnerving to say the least.

Finally his body seemed to be slowing down before it stopped completely. Looking around feeling his necks control coming back he blink once, then twice and screamed, no shrieked loudly a blood curdling scream of pure agony frightening all the Pokémon around him making them run away in fear.

Falling to the ground he gripped his head in pain. His joy still being dislocated, his nose broken along with the pain from walking for hours without stopping. His body was screaming at him to do something to relieve the pain he felt everywhere.

Crawling over to a large rock he laid his back against it and gripped his head. Carefully he grabbed his nose and counted slowly. “Alright… 3… 2… 1…” Snap! He screamed in agony as his pushed his nose back in place, blood pouring out freely.

Crying softly he put his hands to his jaw and repeated himself before another much louder snap was heard making his previous scream seem like a giggle. After a few minutes of whimpering and crying he wiped the blood away and checked out his other wounds. All and all, he was intact. He would most likely be hospitalized for a few weeks when he got back to town but he would live. And when he recovered he would hunt down that woman who did this and pay her back.

Glaring angrily he pushed his hands against the rock only for them to sink? Curiously he strained his neck turning around and went pale. The strange rock he was laying on wasn’t a rock at all. IT WAS A SNORLAX! And it was awake! The Snorlax looked at him grumpily, no doubt awoken by his loud screams, a feat not many could hold claim to.  

“Snor, Snorlax snor!” IT growled out angrily in an oddly feminine tone. Pushing himself off of her, going by the sound of her voice he got to his feet shakily and attempted to run proving to be a stupid idea as his pants caught him completely off guard tripping him having forgotten them around his ankles. The sight made the Snorlax let out a deep giggle before she stood up at her full height, easily being 10 feet tall.

Kicking franticly he pushed his pants and briefs off him along with his shoes as he tried getting out of his clothes netting him down to the ground. He wasn’t standing long before he felt a hard kick to his back sending him back to the ground. The Snorlax waddled over to him standing right above him with a large smile.

Towering over him he could tell for sure now it was a female by her nether regions. Carefully she lifted one of her massive pawed feet over his head and pushed it to the side. Now both feet where on either side of his head as he stared at the smiling, massive panda Pokémon before him.

Without a word she lifted up one of her paws and hovered it over his face. The smell alone made him retch a bit. It was sour and disgusting. Having lived in an alley next to gutters his whole life he had thought smells would never bother him, he was clearly mistaken.

Slowly she lowered it towards his face. He screamed before the large paw eclipsed his face covering him completely in her paw flesh. The sweat and dirt caked it from obvious use and there was no doubt in his mind that her foot had not been cleaned in a long time. He screamed trying franticly to move his head but that did nothing but make the sweat drip down faster onto his face and into his mouth and nose.

Although it also had another nasty effect The Snorlax started to giggle before laughing hysterically from the rapid movement on her paw. Soon she applied more pressure to his face forcing his head into her paw and the dirt and she tried to regain her balance failing horribly as she swayed side from side.

Soon she lost her balance and started falling backwards with a loud thumb. Screaming in even more pain then before the man looked down and saw the Snorlax sitting upright calming down from her fit of laughter, however her landing was softened a bit by his legs, effectively pinning him for good, and if lucky just might paralyze him instead of killing him from the crushed bones.

The man screamed crying as he felt his legs going numb under the Snorlax’s weight. The Snorlax seeing this giggled once more and lifted her massive jingly leg up and planted it on his face, rubbing it back and forth moaning happily. She was using his face like a sponge! Wiping all the filth off onto him, cleaning her paw.

Once she was satisfied with one paw she moved to do the next. The man could barely whimper at this point, sweat and toe jam falling out of the corners of his mouth. He was never more disgusted in his life. At this point he would gladly accept death if it meant ending this torture.

When she was finally finished she stood up again making him gasp. She, she looked even bigger than before, was she growing!? Fearfully he tried crawling away but looked down in horror at his legs. They were nothing but flattened stumps at this point. There was no doubt in his mind he would never walk again.

He wanted to scream but his throat was thrashed. He wanted to run but his legs where broken. He wanted to get away but he would never be able to, he was completely and utterly trapped. The Snorlax giggled before moving forward once more so both her paws where on either side of his head.

Once in place she slowly started lowering herself, so not to do to his face as she had with his legs. Realizing what she was doing he found his second wind and started screaming before her now dripping crotch was thrust into his face, her dripping pussy covering both his mouth and nose blocking off all air except her depths.

Moaning she started humping his face. Grinding into him back and forth, using his face to get off. He tried screaming but all he got was more of her juices draining into his mouth and louder moans from her. He felt his head being pushed harder and harder with each thrust being shoved deeper into her along with his head being pushed harder into the ground.

For some reason during the whole ordeal he felt his face going deeper into her with each thrust. Was… was she getting bigger? No it could be him getting smaller he thought. His hunch was proven right when his whole upper head went all the way into her cunt making her moan louder thrusting faster close to her peak.

The man could do nothing as he felt the Snorlax clench her muscles around his head as she orgasmed. The rush of fluids shot into him like a hose, shooting into is nose and mouth faster than he could swallow them. The Snorlax moaned happily feeling her self-coming down from her high. Soon she squatted up off his face, her juices draining out of the enclosed tight space like a faucet.

The man gasped sputtering and gagging trying to get what precious air he could into his lungs to replace the flood he had just endured. The Snorlax was wobbly and the man feared for his life once more as she swayed back and forth before she finally leveled herself out.

The Snorlax panted a bit before smiling slyly at the man almost mocking him with her grin. Turning around wobbling shakily she turned so both her paws where on opposite sides of his face with her immense ass hanging over is shrinking body. He was now nothing but the size of a small stump compared to her.

Slowly like before she started to lower, although this time instead of her dripping pussy, it was her humongous, sweating ass. The man couldn’t even scream to drained of everything as the massive filthy object planted itself on his face, covering his whole body deep in her ass.

The man thought he knew torture from what he had to endure from this Pokémon’s feet, he was absolutely wrong. He would rather have his face shoved into a Muk then this. The smell… THE SMELL! It was worse than anything he had ever experienced! He wouldn’t wish this on his worst enemy!

The Snorlax moaned happily, using his face much in the same way as she had done with her feet. Grinding back and forth shoving the man deeper and deeper into her ass till his face was mire inches from the source of her smells.

The man screamed as the heat and filthy got one hundred times worse each inch he moved deeper into her ass, needing air he could do nothing but breath in the foul fumes that the Snorlax provided for him, giving off the occasional “light” fart for more air supply down there.

The Snorlax moaned happily feeling her lips glisten once more as she rode the tiny man for everything he had. Using him as a toy for her pleasure, being unable to reach herself with such small arms she usually had to rely on smaller Pokémon to help her get off but it was much easier with something like him wedged between your ass cheeks pushing into her anus.

Snorlax moaned louder feeling herself close as the man’s face was pushed into her anus. Soon she was grinding much rougher and faster panting and sweating heavily as she tried getting the last bit of pleasure out before…

The Snorlax moaned and screamed loudly! A roar that rattled the very forest itself scaring off anything within a mile radius at least. Panting happily the Snorlax looked back at her massive jiggle ass and smiled happily before waddling up to turn around.

When she turned her head she was a bit confused. The man wasn’t there? Forgetting it she walked back over to the large clearing she had been laying on before and laid down once more, since she had got what she wanted she was now content to sleep for the next week…

 

~ Mans POV ~

 

Pain wrecked his body, having grown attached to him as of late. He felt more pain then anything previously done to him today, or in his life combined. His face was now wedged into the Pokémon’s anus, suffocating him and smearing her unclean remains all over his face, and the worst part was she was enjoying it clenching her anus around his face and using him as a toy!

It only got worse when a loud rumble singled one thing before a terrible fart ripped right in his face, breaking the last threads of sanity he had left making him break down crying and whimpering not caring anymore… he was broken… Reduced to a cushion for a Pokémon…

His thoughts where more accurate then he imagined as he heard the Snorlax scream its release before waddling to her feet. He heard her mumble a bit but start moving none the less. Tugging with all his might his head popped out of her anus, sweat and other miscellaneous fluids dripping out having used his face as a plug to keep them in.

Turning he saw the ground approaching quickly as he we still lodged into her ass. The last thing he saw before he was trapped was his only way out stole from him, as the Snorlax sat down before falling to the ground. Soon a soft rumble could be heard and the man new for sure. This Snorlax would be his tomb now, trapped within her massive ass until she woke up to relieve herself once more…

With nothing left to do he screamed…

 

~ POV End ~

 

The Snorlax twitched a bit in her sleep wiggling around a bit to stop some form of irritating itch in her ass before going back to sleep sound fully…

 

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO!

Well i do hope you all enjoyed my story and as per usual please leave me your lovly reviews they are like crack for me :D

Please tell me what ya like, what you didn't i don't mind anything but blunt flames.

Please make a request if you would like to see any pokemon or fetish, i have next to no limit's so please by all means, CHALLENGE ME! I love a good write :D

Well then for now i bid you adoo, Have a good one!