- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome back!

 

First off i must apologize for the wait this was suposed to be my halloween chapter and i deeply regreat not getting my lazy ass self to write it sooner.

Well better late then never i hope hehehe....

Anyways, Credit for this idea is not all mine

 

sILENTwHISPER had a hand in this idea and i can say it wouldn't have been as good without his help so give him a round of applause after your read ^.^

 

Also the request was given to me by Frozenbutt so please thank him for his request.

 

Without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights

Get comfy,

And...

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

~ Prolog ~

 

“John! Erika! Where are you guys?!” Shouted Percy. He and his friends had heard about the haunted woods from there town and had decided to see if the rumors where true. Almost immediately as they entered the forest they got separated by wild Pokémon that attacked them. Each running in different directions to get away, it was almost like the Pokémon wanted them separated.

 

As Percy rounded the cliff he cursed running back as a pack of wild Mightyena saw him and started running him down.  “Damnit what the hell is wrong with you Pokémon we didn’t even provoke you!” He shouted over his shoulder at the snarling dogs.

 

As he jumped over a hill he screamed as he started sliding till he fell into the stream at the bottom. Popping out of the water gasping for air he watched the Mightyena at the top of the hill barking and growling before they left, as the current started taking him down stream.

 

Swimming as best he could against the current he made it to wading water and walked to the shore shivering and cold. “Dumb Pokémon, it’s no wonder you animals are banned from are neighborhood” he spat sitting on the shore.

 

Sneezing a bit Percy wiped his nose before standing up and following the river, hopefully it lead to a way out. Walking down the small beaten path he watched wild Pokémon fly by or swim by in the river, all staring at him oddly but none the less leaving him be. “Smart animals, at least they know who’s at the top of the food chain here” He smirked walking faster down the path.

 

“John! Erika! Damnit where are you!”

 

 

 

 

 

~ A few miles away ~

 

Damnit, where did those bastards run off to, I swear when I find them I’m going to wring their necks” A woman spat angrily glaring at her worsening surroundings. Looking around she growled before walking further through the thick brush. Eventually she stumbled out of them down to a hillside.

Looking around she spotted a stream and smiled. Walking over she reach down drinking the water greedily, refreshing herself. After dunking her head a few times she looked at her reflection scowling. Her straight black was all in a mess, with strands frizzing and blowing around.

Her neon highlight was all in disorder mingling with her black hair making her pout. Her makeup and eyeliner was smeared running down her face from the water, and one of her earrings where missing. All and all, she did not look happy.

Erika bit her lower lip before looking around. When she finally decided she was alone she stripped down her clothes and crawled into the river, shivering at the frigid temperature. Rubbing off the dirt and leaves from her heair she sighed as she felt all the grime going away.

Once she was satisfied she crawled out of the water noticing it was warmer on land even with the wind blowing. She shook herself off a bit letting her skin dry by the air before putting her clothes back on, minus her shredded jacket.

Now looking back at her reflection she flicked her hair aside and smiled her hair was once again straight, with her highlight in just the right place. Her makeup was still gone but she did have a natural beauty, she just chooses to enhance it with her makeup.

Her sizeable DD-cups where barely being contained however by her small, and quiet reveling black crop top, not even covering the underside of her breasts. Down past her navel you could see her frilly short, shorts that would look out of place anywhere.

With her shorts not even coming to her upper thighs down past her ankles and lastly was her black pumps, held together with straps. OF course she had some accessories left, mainly her gemmed necklace and onyx earing but the majority of it went missing on her travels through the woods.

Growling a little she glared at her now, diminished {in her opinion} beauty. Deciding to get the hell out of the woods, her so called friends be damned she started following the river deciding it would lead her somewhere else besides through that jungle hellhole.

As she was walking away she felt a faint chill, somewhat colder than the air around her. Looking around she saw nothing but the running stream and the forest on either side of her. Shrugging she continued walking away, her pumps leaving sounds with each step, unaware of the pale blue eyes watching her from the other side of the river…

 

 

~ North of the winding woods, outskirts of Snowbelle ~

 

Erika panted tiredly, she had been walking for hours down the river and she hadn’t made any progress. “Damnit where the hell am I! I just want to get out of this shit hole!” She screamed loudly, frightening some of the Fletchling in the trees.

As she was just about to stop and rest she saw a bridge in the distance. Screaming with joy she ran, {rather awkwardly} up the hill towards the bridge. IT took her about 15 minutes of running to get there but once she did her eyes lit up with joy.  There was a sign on the bridge.

(Snowbelle city, 2 miles north) with an arrow pointing across the bridge. Jumping up happily she started walking across the bridge towards the path leading to her city. A few minutes after she was gone a pale white hand moved over the sign. Instantly the words faded revealing it to be a sign different all together.

Although it was faded and falling apart, one thing was for sure about the sign. It had a large image of skull and crossbones on it. A faint laughter was heard as someone else crossed the bridge, leaving no sound as she moved across the bridge…

 

 

 

~ 1 Hour later, north of Snowbelle city ~

 

Erika shivered rubbing her arms to keep warm. Sometime ago when she was walking snow start to fall from nowhere. Taking it as a sign she was close to her city she sprinted in further down the trail. Soon however she realized her mistake as the path became less and less but the snow seemed to keep falling if not harder than when she first entered.

Looking around she saw nothing but large expansions of white in every direction. She knew for sure, she was completely, and utterly lost. Deciding to take the path she thought was back she started to follow it before she heard a soft, feminine giggle somewhere behind her.

Twisting around quickly she looked but saw nothing but the snow fall. Shrugging it off she continued to follow her path but for some reason she couldn’t get the nagging feeling to go away. The feeling someone was with her.

As she was going down a rather steep incline a pure white hand slowly rose out of the snow, quickly grabbing her ankle. Erika let out a quick yelp before she fell into the now and down the fill. Shivering much more now at the cold all around her she looked wide eyed at whatever touched her, but once again nothing was in sight.

“H-Hello! W-w-who ever’s   o-out there s-s-show yourself! I-I’m warning y-you!” Erika’s teeth chattered together as she spoke, unsure if it was from the cold or from fear. “I M-Mean it! I… I have f-friends w-waiting for me a-and they’ll b-beat the crap o-out of y-y-you!” She threatened the unseen person.

Not even believing her own words she quickly got to her feet walking at a much faster pace in whatever direction she was facing. As her form retreated into the snow a pale face rose from the snow Erika had currently been standing, smiling as she followed her into the pale, white hills.

 

 

Erika panted now, feeling out of breath. She had been moving at a much quicker pace through the snow but she was slowing down considerably. The cold was sapping her strength. Trying to calm herself she rubbed her arms trying to keep warm and looked around, still noticing nothing but white… and something else?

Erika looked at the strange object in the distance, it looked like a person. Cautiously she walked towards it, ready to run away in a moment’s notice. As she approached she called out to it. “H-hey, H-hello?” Taking the silence with a grain of salt she walked up to the figure she could now tell was a man.

“A-are you l-lost to? O-o-or do y-you live here?” Her voice sounded a bit happier at the last part hoping this man could help her, but the man just stood still, unmoving. Raising her eyebrow she moved forward and tapped his shoulder, it felt stiff.

Walking around to his face she froze seeing the face. “P-P-PERCY!” She shrieked. Looking at the man before her it was one of her traveling companions Percy but he was frozen with a look of pure terror on his face. Backing up in fear Erika walked into something.

Turning around very slowly she screamed in fear as she saw her other friend John frozen with much the same look but this time cowering from something. Erika was crying in fear looking at her frozen friends. Soon she heard what sounded like a child giggling.

Quickly turning around, fear driving her she saw nothing but noticed the now stop falling from the dark skies. As it finished and the landscape became more visible her heart dropped. As far as she could see there was ice everywhere.

And much like her friends they were all in the shape of frozen people. Erika looked upon the horror not understanding what was going on. There had to be thousands of people here all frozen with looks of pure horror on their faces.

The light sound of laughter was once again heard by Erika whose eyes darted around the frozen people, not knowing where it was coming from. Suddenly she heard a crack however. Turning her head slowly her eyes widened further as her two frozen friends seemed to have moved and where now both facing her, but there position wasn’t the only thing that changed.

Their faces no longer had the look of pure terror on their faces, It was now replaced with one of anger or malice and it was directed towards her. Backing up from her frozen friends she heard cracking from all around her.

Looking left and right she couldn’t believe her eyes as she saw the frozen people cracking and moving there frozen limbs. All moving towards her! Erika cried as she felt a hand on her shoulder grip her. Looking up she saw a glare on Percy’s face.

Slowly his lips cracked open and words seemed to ghost out. “You… you left us… left us to die in the cold… Now join us Erika…” His voice sounded like him except it was hallow and void of life. Erika backed up crying but once again was grabbed this time by the frozen John.

“Don’t be like that… you left us… you should at least join us…” His voice much like Percy’s with the same hallow tone, distant and dead. Shaking in fear she thrashed out of his grip hearing a crack. Looking at her shoulder she cried in fear seeing johns hand still on her but broken off.

Looking back at her stiff friend he still had a glare but this time was bearing with teeth past his blue lips. “If you won’t join… then we will make you…” Percy spoke, again lips unmoving. Quickly getting to her feet showing johns hand to the side she ran back the way she came but was halted.

In her path where hundreds of stiff moving people, all glaring at her angrily much like her once friends. Retreating she ran past her frozen friends crying and screaming as she went down the incline. Frozen limbs all stretched out trying to grip her and stop her.

Again she heard a soft feminine giggle but didn’t care since the moans of agony and pain where all around her, flooding her eyes and ears with their torment. She ran for what seemed like hours but still where ever she looked she saw the frozen bodies inching closer, pushing her somewhere trying to get her.

Finally she fell too exhausted to move any longer screaming as she saw hundreds of bodies twitching and moving towards her, wanting her to share their fate. She felt hands all around her gripping and pulling her. Her eyes where clenched shut in fear but soon however it subsided.

Opening one of her eyes she looked around the gloomy snow but… it was empty. Leaning up, her tears turning to ice as they fell she saw that she was all alone. There were no bodies trying to get her. She was just utterly alone in the large white field.

Erika’s face retained its look of fear but a soft laughed escaped her lips, sounding hallow. Soon it turned in laughter as she started laughing loudly. To anyone it would have seemed like she had gone insane with the happy tears and laughter streaking her face.

“I-it wasn’t r-real. IT WASN’T REAL!” She screamed laughed to herself falling into the snow crying happily. She laid there panting tiredly crying happily. “Hehe hehehe” Erika’s eyes shot open. Bolting upward she looked around and noticed the snow started to slowly fall again.

Soon however it fell in one position, a small little cone of snow forming a pile. Just as quickly as it fell it was gone. Slowly the pile moved and formed the shape of a human, but more childlike. Erika didn’t know what to say as she looked at the girl.

She looked like she was wearing a white Obi held in the back by a red sash. Her sleeves however seemed to be too long for her, covering her hands completely.  And most noticeable about her was what was on her head, it looked like a type of hood but it had sleeves on the side of it just like her arms, along with two bright blue icy horns on her head.

Her appearance was shocking to say the least, added on when she noticed she was barefoot in the snow. Looking up at her face she could see small strands of her pale purple hair also sticking out, helping to shape her face beautifully.

The strange girl smiled at her waving her hand, but her sleeve concealed it. “W-who are you…? No what are y-you!” Erika’s teeth chattered in what she knew was fear and not cold. The small girl just giggled making Erika’s eyes widen.

That was the laugh she heard before! Not just now but every time! Since… since she was at the bridge. “D-did you bring me here!” Erika shouted in anger. The girl moved her pale hand out of her sleeve and tapped her chin in though before smirking and nodding.

“WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU BITCH!” Erika shouted in rage making the girl scowl. Soon Erika felt her body go stiff and her anger was gone instantaneously. Now fear controlled her as she tried to struggle and thrash but could do little more than stare in terror as the figure walked, or more seemed to hover over the snow towards her.

Her eyes glow an unearthly pale blue as she giggled. Soon she was mire inches away from Erika and her hands glow the same blue as her eyes. As she lifted her fingers towards Erika’s face the snowfall continued around them.

Slowly the flakes of snow started moving around her hand, as they formed a tiny sphere. As it grew Erika knew for sure she was not in the presence of a human. Once the orb was big enough the girl smirked pushing it into the air.

Erika tried to struggle as she saw the sphere move towards her face but could do nothing. As it made contact it exploded in her face breaking her out of her frozen state. She coughed and gaged on the strange energy as it forced its way into her.

Once all the energy had dissipated she looked up at the girl but noticed she was gone? Shaking in fear she started to get up but felt something pull her down. “Don’t leave us… not yet…” She heard a hallow voice.

Erika whimpered looking down as she saw what had snagged her. Coming out of the snow was a pale blue hand! Soon another came out and gripped her ankle. Erika screamed as more and more hands rose out of the snow all reaching for her.

She struggled her hardest but could do nothing as she was forced onto her back by the frozen hands all around her. Soon fear spread through her much faster as she felt her body starting to sink. Screaming for help she could do nothing as the hallow whispered resonated in her ears as she was being dragged below the snow.

The last thing she heard before she was completely enveloped was the light giggling laughter mixed with the chorus of tortured voices…

 

 

~ Location unknown, somewhere near Snowbelle ~

 

Erika’s eyes shot open as she bolted upward gasping for air. Panting quietly she looked around, eyes frantic to her surroundings. Soon she grew confused. Her last memories where of herself and some girl? Not hands… so many hands. Grasping and clawing at her, dragging her into…

She shuddered at the memories. It was too realistic to be a dream. Looking around her confusion grew as she saw what looked like a cave, but it was to perfect. The ground was frozen solid not snow, and it looked almost polished, reflecting off the surroundings.

There where walls on every side curing overly towards the entrance, again reflecting perfectly with the ground making the single light from the entrance shine through the cavern eliminating it with a pristine blue glow.

Listening closely she could hear a pitter patter from what she had guessed was a stream running through the cave. And finally what she could see at least from her perspective was large arches of ice forming objects, almost like furniture.

The one thing that seemed out of place however in this frozen palace was herself. The place was huge! The ceiling alone had to be miles high. Hearing a faint giggle that sounded familiar Karla turned around. From what she could tell nothing was there but the giggles of laughter seemed to be ever present for some reason, almost as if it was in her mind…

Soon she realized why. As she watched the platform she was on in shock she saw two shards of ice start to slowly raise from the pedestal. Following it she realized that it wasn’t ice, well not exactly. It was a head, or more specifically the head of that girl she met earlier, the horns from her hood.

Erika watched in horror as she continued to rise but this was different, she was also huge! She flouted out of it perfectly before sitting on it gently and smirking down at Karla. Karla didn’t know what to think at this point as she looked at the pale giantess.

Noticing her look the girl giggled making Erika mad. She knew for sure now, that had been the laugh she heard; there was no doubt about it. As she was about to question her, she felt her body go stiff once more. Try as she could just like before her body refused to move.

Reaching forward a pale hand came out of the robes lifting Karla up. Karla shivered. Her hand was freezing! It felt as cold as death. Smirking the girl moved or more glided backwards on the ice so till her back rested on something. Looking from her perspective Karla knew now what she was on. It was some kind of makeshift bed.

Slowly the girl’s fingers ran along the length of Erika’s remaining clothes. She watched in horror as where ever she touched the clothes seemed to freeze solid. Once she was finished with her fondling she gently gave the clothes a flick shattering them instantly. Erika whimpered in fear noticing even her bra and panties froze solid shattering to.

Letting go of Karla she was tried screaming expecting to fall but noticed she was hovering in midair! The girl just grinned as she pulled her obi up revealing her bare nether regions. Karla looked down in fear not understanding what was happening or why this girl was showing her this but soon understood as she slowly started floating down.

The girl giggled as she saw the panic and fear in Karla’s face. Soon Karla was face to face with the woman’s nude crotch. She didn’t have any form of hair down there and it looked too perfect to have been cut away, almost like it was never there to begin with.

Reaching her lower lips she spread them wide showing Karla her bright pink folds, which almost looked out of place on her pale white legs. Karla panicked as her body started moving forward on its own. She wanted to struggle but could do nothing, nothing at all as she was moved closer towards the woman’s pussy.

“Lass” was all the girl muttered before Erika felt her upper body shoved into her pussy. Once Erika was up to her waist she screamed and struggled franticly feeling the movement in her body all returning. She shrieked her head off kicking and pushing doing whatever she could to get out of this, this. She couldn’t even bare to think about where she was even though it was perfectly clear.

Struggling harder she shuddered. Looking at herself she panicked. She had been so shocked by the events leading to her entrapment she failed to realize, the woman’s inner walls where freezing, they were cold! Pure cold!

Shivering she tried to struggle but felt the cold of this woman’s pussy sapping her of any and all strength she had. Hearing a grunt of disapproval Karla felt her body slowly start to come out of the girl. Thinking it was over she screamed as she felt the girl grip her feet and shove her roughly back in. She was just unhappy I stopped fighting!

Karla screamed and cried as her body was continually shoved in and out of the giantess like some kind of sex toy! Soon Karla could barely feel her arms and legs. You would think with the friction of her movements it would warm her up but it had an opposite effect. The girls juices where sticking to her body, she felt her body going stiffer with each thrust.

Finally the girl screamed her release and let go of Karla before bucking her legs as she orgasmed hard. Launching Karla out of her in a stream of cum, Karla landed in it, barely able to move, her limbs looking pale and blue.

The woman panted for a few more moments before looking down at Karla and smirking cruelly. Moaning out Karla watched hazily as more streams of cum poured out of the girl turning the bed into a literal lake for her.

Panting in pleasure the girls hands rose as her cum started to rise, moving towards Karla. Coughing Karla tried to scream but felt not air coming out at this point. Soon the lake of cum washed over her body, trapping her in it.

Once all of her cum was in place she made it rise into a sphere with Karla inside. Tapping her chest a faint dark aura streamed out of her floating forward pushing its way into Karla. Suddenly Karla gasped in the fluids. She knew she should die being in the sphere of this woman’s release but felt like her life was being sustained somehow.

Soon her body started to move on its own once more but this time not stiff. Karla felt her legs move up and spread apart. Leaning back as if on a surface her hands moved under her large breasts groping them. Her hair seemed to move also pushing itself in just the right position, and finally her face contorted into a look of pure pleasure as her mouth opened further, letting more of the woman’s cum inside of her before her tongue moved outward.

The woman smirked seeming Karla in there; she looked like a person in heat begging to be used. Looking down she glared before twitching her finger a bit. Karla gargled a bit as she felt her pussy lips spread apart revealing her inner folds holding in place. She wanted to shiver feeling the woman’s cum enter inside of her but couldn’t as much as blink.

Once satisfied everything was in place Karla watched in awe and terror as the woman slowly started to change. Her clothes seemed to be sucked into her skin, forming something else. Her body shrank a little but not by much, and finally her legs seemed to retract into her. Karla knew what she was facing now.

She was a froslass. Froslass gave of a grin and giggled, again Karla could hear it, but it didn’t sound hampered at all by the fluids around her, it was crystal clear. Knowing know what she was she could only guess it was in her head after all.

“Thank you for joining us” She heard whisper to her, but this time not in a feminine voice. IT was the voice of Percy! “You were so fun to play with; I wish I could have met your friends…” She heard once more but this time in John’s voice.

Karla knew now, it had all been an illusion, some fantasy plagued upon her by the froslass; it was all some sick game. Karla wanted to cry but felt her body not comply with her emotions. “Don’t feel sad, you’re not the first one I’ve played with, and you won’t be the last… but you are the prettiest” This time Karla heard a very deep feminine voice.

Unsure if it was the froslass voice or someone else’s she tormented. “I just knew… when I saw you, you had to be mine…” Karla heard once more in her mind this time in a much higher tone, someone younger perhaps she couldn’t say.

Froslass smirked hearing all of Karla’s thoughts. “Now then… Time to make you beautiful…” She heard in a voice this time she was sure had to be the froslass, it sounded just like the laughter before. Opening her mouth Froslass gently blew on the sphere of her cum trapping Karla and watched with glee as it slowly started to freeze.

As the sphere froze Karla felt a new level of cold she knew should kill her, but yet she still felt fine. Not needing air, not feeling death near she was in a state of absolute nothing. Once froslass was finished she let her powers drop the orb landing in her hands.

Moving her hand over it she rubbed the mist aside and saw the perfect form of Karla panting in pure pleasure, preserved in ice, the look was her favorite, she had out done herself this time. Gliding over she passed a stream of water towards another platform and gently placed Karla on it.

All around her where other orb just like hers, with hundreds of woman in them to, all different ages, all in different positions naked and displaying pleasure. They were her treasure. “Don’t worry; there not dead I did the same to them as I did you” Froslass spoke to Karla in her mind.

Waving her hand over her sash little black strings came out of her. They were all attached to the orbs around her. Moving her hand back they vanished. “A simple destiny bond keeps them in there state of life and yours” You will never need to eat, never need to sleep. You are just here for me to admire” Karla heard in her mind followed by a faint laughter.

Karla wanted to scream, cry, and even kill herself, anything but what she was now. Froslass felt all of these emotions and smiled. “To bad, you are mine forever and I will never give you up. My little precious” Froslass smiled floating away, leaving the ominous sight of the orbs returning to her bed where she watched her beautiful treasures.

 

 

 Forever preserved, never aging, never dying…

 

To be continued… ~

Chapter End Notes:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddd!!!

wait wait wait thats not right...

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD!

FINITO!

Ah thats more like it.

 

I hope you all enjoyed my halloween chapter and look foward to your reviews.

Please leave me requests for the future i am a review whore who loves them more then cookies.

Anyways, i might not post anouther chapter for a bit because of the release of the WoW upcoming expansion so please stay true my fans i will try to get back to writing when i can.

 

Until next time ~