[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Something strange is going on in a small Forest in the Kalos Region. worry soon spreads out forcing the Pokemon Professor to send aid to the town near the forest after villager's go missing.

 

Pokemon story.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Maternal, BBW, Slave, Slow Size Change, Toilet, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 46422 Read: 70919
Published: April 20 2014 Updated: November 11 2014
Story Notes:

Pokemon story, if your not into furry content dont read it.

1. Willing Assistant by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5839 words)

Well then, this story i didn't plan to post actuelly it was made for a friend of mine for his birthday.

After he read it he was happy with the results.

Thinking my current story is fun but a little monotonous i decided to post the story i wrote and see if its as popular as my last story.

Dont get me wrong i dont plan on abandoning my story but i want to take a little break from it.

So i altered the ending a little to make this story like my last. Incase your a new reader if you review leave a request or a fetish i will do almost any pairing.

 

Now without further adoo.... ON WITH THE SHOW!

2. Sincere feelings by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9755 words)

Welcome to my newest story Strange occurances.

Im sorry for the long wait, i had a few problems with this one i didnt think about.

Unlike my last story the shrinkees where nameless and didnt have much of a back story.

This one however i had to think a lot of stuff through xD

So again im sorry for the delay and i hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as i had fun writing it.

 

Now without further adoo.... ON WITH THE SHOW~~~~ 

3. Sweltering Pressure by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6834 words)

Welcome one and all to the new Exciting chapter of Strange Occurrences!

i didnt get many reviews for my last chapter sadly but the ones i did get made me thrilled ^,^

It made me want to write even more and more.

This chapter actuelly was tuffer then the last suprisingly.

Personnaly i think it is one of my best but thats for you all to decide so allow me to no longer distract you.

 

Now.... ON WITH THE SHOW!

4. What did that fox say? by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (4326 words)

Welcome one and all to Chpter 4 for Strange Occurrences. Sorry for the wait i was having some writers block this chapter it was something im not used to.

 

Without further Adoo... ON WITH THE SHOW!

5. Savior? & Never piss of a Psychic by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (9966 words)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i'VE RETURNED!

hi ^,^

Sorry for the long wait all my loyal fans still out there. I just haven't had much time lately to devote myself to writing, i know thats not a good excuse but its the only one i got >.>

Well since i've been gone so long i decided to make this chapter a bit longer then most so without further adoo

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW~ ~ ~ ~ !

6. Continuation & Insomnia by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4914 words)

I'm back ^,^

For some reason my writers block i think for the most part is gone!

Ive been bombarded with different thoughts day, after day, after day!

I can't turn it off xD

I would write more of them but i want to work on my current stories first before i even try writing new ones. But i wrote down most if not all of my idea's the moment i had them so now i have a large pool to work with in case i get struck with writer's block again.

Well, onto the chapter then.

This chapter request i must say was most likely my hardest yet for this story for the simple fact, i've never thought of this pokemon that way and it was hard to wrap my mind around the idea XD

But i think i did it well and i hope you all enjoy it, especially you sILENTwHISPER

 

 

Now without further adoo...

.....

....

...

..

.

ON WITH THE SHOW~~~~!

7. Treasure by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (4788 words)

Welcome back!

 

First off i must apologize for the wait this was suposed to be my halloween chapter and i deeply regreat not getting my lazy ass self to write it sooner.

Well better late then never i hope hehehe....

Anyways, Credit for this idea is not all mine

 

sILENTwHISPER had a hand in this idea and i can say it wouldn't have been as good without his help so give him a round of applause after your read ^.^

 

Also the request was given to me by Frozenbutt so please thank him for his request.

 

Without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights

Get comfy,

And...

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!