- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Olympics reborn, let the games begin!

 

Chapter Ten
The Chosen 

 

            It didn’t take long to get back to the car and then back to the house. David had kept rubbing her the whole way back contentedly; Melanie rather enjoyed the tiny pleasure it made her feel. She would have to tell him some time.

            She took them down to her room once she got home and placed the bag on the bed and sat down next to it. She also took out David and licked him lovingly, leaving behind trails. David felt the stickiness and the warmth of her saliva and he shivered in the feeling. She smiled again and placed him on the bed next to her hip. She straightened out her skirt as best she could.

            Melanie opened the bag and looked into it at all the scared people within. “Hiya guys, and gals.” She said pleasantly. “I am Melanie, and you are now my play things. I am very hungry, so I suggest you play by my rules,” And on cue, as it always does, her stomach roared in agreement as though it were a violent punctuation mark at the end of her pseudo-demand. Some of the people inside started screaming dramatically, not knowing where to run. “I am going to play a game with you all, and place this bag on my floor in front of a doll house of mine. You have a better chance of survival if you hide inside it as I can’t get to everywhere very easily.” She explained, and then added “No I will not open it. But you can, however, hide wherever you want.” She picked up the bag and stood up. “Now, when I place the bag on the ground you will have somewhere around five minutes to hide. However if you decide to run anywhere but the doll house, I’ll find you and do something you really wouldn’t enjoy.” A few of them wondered what could possibly be worse than being eaten, if that’s what she had in mind. Some of them guessed at some gruesome fates. “So, get ready guys.”

            Melanie stepped over to the doll house and set the bag on the ground. David watched as she moved over towards the smaller house and locked all outside doors, save the front door. She swung the front door open and looked into the bag one last time. She eased it over on its side and left it open facing the open door. It crashed to the ground and there was a chorus of muffled shouts.

            When she finished she stood back up and walked over to David, picked him up, and spoke quietly to him, “You go and hide with them too. If I start having trouble finding them, give me some hints, or leave me clues, please.”

            David acknowledged her request and showed thumbs up and kissed him gently. She put David on the ground behind the bag and let him walk around. She turned on the spot and walked out of the room and closed her door slowly behind her. Melanie started counting.

            When the people had righted themselves there was a mass exodus of picnickers out of the bag. Most of them double timed it towards the doll house that was looming above them like some displaced mansion in the middle of the gargantuan room. There was something odd about this doll house that they didn’t quite like, but no one had enough patience to figure it out. They ran wildly towards the door.

            The first man to get to the door flew inside with demonic speed. He took the stairs three at a time until he reached the third floor, gasping for breath. Many of the people had followed him up, blindly pursuing the person in front of them. It was a herd mentality; everyone jumped on the band wagon. There was, after all, safety in numbers; right?

            Finally they realized that they could not all hide on the third floor (mainly because they could not all fit there) and started scouring the house for the best hiding places.

            David watched as a big man dragged a woman he probably didn’t know out of a small closet in a hallway so he himself could squeeze inside. David made a mental note of the man’s location for later. The woman was furious and threw some horrible words at him before she stormed off herself.

            Elsewhere in the house people were hiding under the kitchen sink, in bathtubs, in hallways. There was simply not enough room for everyone and a few people decided to strike out into the cosmic sized room of Melanie’s.

            Then came the wait. It was far worse than the quick scramble to conceal oneself because once all was quiet, the imagination of what was to come started working. They had no idea what Melanie had in store for them; although a few had already figured it out. Of course she had mentioned being hungry but did that really mean she would devour those caught in this colossal game of hide and seek? Others thought she couldn’t have meant that.

            The minuets felt like hours. Everyone was practically holding their breath. One young lady on the second floor didn’t have much of a hiding space in the bed room she was in; there were already three people under the bed and two in the closet. One was under a desk and another had emptied a chest of clothes and jumped inside.

            A light haired woman decided she had had enough and walked around to the far side of the bed and looked out the window. No sign of Melanie. She really didn’t think there was much to worry about when she came back anyway. The problem of being reduced in size was clearly Melanie’s fault but aside from teasing her captives she had simply told them to hide in a doll house. Nothing really sinister had happened, yet.

            “Guys I think it’s silly to cower like this! Where the Hell is your courage? She’s just playing games.”

            “Yes,” said a muffled voice from under the bed. “With us!”

            “Exactly. I doubt that she really meant she was going to eat us when she told us she was hungry. I bet she went off to get a snack or something before coming back.”

            An attractive redheaded man stood up from behind a chest of drawers to look at the lady talking.

            “Maybe you’re… oh.” He began, but stopped. He had been about to agree with her and the lady wore an expression of obvious pleasure when she saw that she may have gained an ally in her views. What stopped the young gentlemen from speaking was the gigantic emerald eye watching from the window behind the young lady, with interest.

            “Uh, don’t look now but…” pointed the redheaded gentlemen.

            The lady turned around to see the giant eye before her. Melanie backed away from the window. Her whole face was visible now; she wore and expression of declaration.

            “You’re quite right of course, I did get something to eat. Let me show you.” A beautiful hand stealthily reached in through the closed window causing it to explode inwards in a shower of glass and wooden splinters. She scooped up the lady without any trouble whatsoever. The redheaded man inched closer to the window to see what was about to happen. A few people throughout the room peered from behind hiding places to watch what happened next as well.

            “Put me down!” insisted the girl demandingly. Melanie obliged by dropping her into a bowl of smelly goop. “Phhh!” the figure in the sauce spat out the taste in her mouth, recognizing it as cocktail sauce.

            “Oh, what a happy accident that turned out to be,” said Melanie, staring down at her. A chill ran down her spine as she looked up at the giantess. She lifted a hand to prevent Melanie’s thumb and finger from grabbing her but it was a fruitless effort. She was raised high above the earth to the pretty face gazing curiously at her. “You have no one to blame but yourself you know,” Melanie told her in a condescending tone of voice while shaking a finger at her with her eyes closed in a sad way. She opened them and continued, “After all you told me to let you go. Now you’re covered in all that yummy tartar sauce and made yourself into the perfect snack for a big girl like me.” She wet her lips hungrily.

            The woman didn’t even have time to scream as Melanie’s mouth opened wide, revealing the large pink cavern, and thrust her forward. The woman’s scream eventually came and was quite loud enough to reach the doll house and all of its occupants. Some of them even had their noses pressed against the windows and watched with horror the scene unfolding before them in disbelief. Others had smartly chosen to remain in hiding. They all heard Melanie speak and then the distant cry that was soon cut short. It chilled them all to the bone.

            The young man with red hair watched as the girl disappeared into the mouth of the young beauty outside. Her powerful jaws closed behind her. His position at the window afforded him an excellent view of Melanie’s lower jaw and throat. He saw the muscles that were responsible for contracting the esophagus as they began a fluid motion that cascaded down the muscles of her attractive shapely throat. There went the young lady whose name he never knew. How wretched.

            “Well,” Melanie said finally. “That was certainly a delicious appetizer. Of course she was pretty small to fill me up so I guess that I am just going to have to find some more of you to eat. Yes,” She explained, “I just ate someone, and I am going to eat you too.” She said to the room at large. “I sure hope you hid yourselves well because if you didn’t chances are I am going to find you first.” She chuckled a mirthless chuckle.

            There were unbridled screams emanating from the tiny house as Melanie leaned forward and looked in. People who had left their hiding places were scurrying to conceal themselves. Not fast enough in the case of one young man whose name was Fred. He was about sixteen years old; although that wouldn’t necessarily be all too important in a situation such as this.

            Melanie’s hand closed around him as he tried to run; the speed of the thing was unbelievable. She knocked over a small chair that exposed another captive. As she pulled him out slowly she probed around and caught two other boys who were friends of his. They were all dragged out, each grabbing futilely at whatever they could. One kid got his arm wrenched out of his socket for trying to hold onto the immobile frame as they passed by; someone who had seen, and heard, nearly threw up.

            Melanie looked down at them; the three boys could not help feeling incredible attraction towards the older giantess that had them in her grasp. They would rather be anywhere else in the world yet they wanted to remain with the giantess. Only if she were smaller, or if they were bigger. They cursed reality.

            Their wish would soon be granted as her belly gurgled in an inquisitive fashion.  Melanie opened her mouth, the small group could see all the way down her throat. One of the lot had known her, and chose that moment, although the wrong one, to shout out a secret he had been harboring for years.

            “Melanie! I had a crush on you in school! Melanie!” he screamed. All those times of watching at her in school when she wasn’t looking, he never thought she would kill him. She would sometimes glance over at him and smile, he always had trouble concentrating with her in front of him. He went through so much lead and so many pencils whenever she would do that. She once waved at him smartly and he flushed and furiously scribbled nonsense on his desk.

            The feelings of invincibility that all young men had quickly vanished as they were brought into Melanie’s salivating mouth and up to her awaiting tongue. They gazed in wonder at the cathedral of death they were now entering; the white teeth, the pink walls, the tongue the size of a small whale, the ribbed roof of her mouth which led to the uvula. It hung over the inky blackness of her throat, reflecting the light shining in through the open mouth. All of it was alive, and all of it belonged to another human being, so very similar, almost identical, to their own. The idea horrified them.

            Suddenly they were free and trying to run on the slippery wet muscle on which they flopped when she released them. Melanie, however ironically, was in no mood for games. She closed her mouth hurriedly and was reaching for her next victim as she gulped the boys down without much care. She was actually hungry and the meal before her would take some effort to fish out.

            Fred felt the tongue push him over the edge of the throat and then had heard horribly loud gulp; the journey down the vertical tube had begun. How could this be happening to me? Fred kept repeating the question in his head as he descended into the depths of his former crush within the mass of squirming bodies; all were screaming pointlessly. The last thing he would ever see was going to be that crush, the one that killed him. The muscles of her esophagus squeezed him and his friends close together and finally expelled them into Melanie’s belly violently. They weakly tread acid, having been hurt badly by the trip.

            Fred couldn’t see but the woman that had preceded them was looking about in a state of disbelief and shock. Suddenly a rumbling that sounded like a jet plane flying directly next to them shook the entire stomach. Bubbles appeared from nowhere and Fred suddenly found the tiny section of acid he was treading was covered by a large slimy bubble. Gross. These quickly disappeared with pops, his exploded violently expelling a foul choking gas.

            The belly’s rank smell suddenly obtruded itself into his olfactory senses and Fred tried to resist the urge to throw up. He coughed involuntarily. He also began feeling a slight tingling sensation all over his skin, he instantly began scrambling trying to get out of the acid; he knew what was happening. Nothing near the agony he had expected (but would come later). He was too close to a state of shock to appreciate that it was quite odd to be able to breathe in someone’s belly and not be in agony already.

            Instead he directed his energies towards escape. He swam towards the stomach wall, now in quite turbulent seas as the belly was warming up. Once there he tried to climb and even managed to get a few feet up before sliding back into the pool of acid.

            All this activity down inside her was the cause of great delight on the part of Melanie. She smiled as she leaned further into the house, her arm now up to her shoulder as her hands searched the corridors of the doll house. She ripped off paintings and pictures from the walls and destroyed every piece of furniture she found.

            Her monstrous fingers chased two people around the kitchen rather comically. One girl was standing on the counter trying to avoid the probing fingers as they searched the air for food. It groped around blindly, and would have been cute or funny had the result of them finding something not been so terrible. She watched in horror as they locked onto a boy who was standing in the corner and was simply cornered. Once one finger touched him the whole hand moved like lightning and suddenly he was captured within her iron grip. The girl’s scream joined that of the boy as she watched the hand retract down the hallway towards the door bringing the boy with it. Their eyes met and he reached for her, there was nothing she could do but sit idly by and watch him get dragged off screaming.

            The woman panicked and tried to reason against the facts of reality. He couldn’t be eaten! He couldn’t! She was trying to convince herself that, if she walked down that hallway the boy, no older than herself, would be standing at the entrance of the house, perfectly fine.

This fantasy was driven from her mind with the return of the giant hand to the kitchen. The girl unconsciously held her breath. Melanie probably would not hear if she breathed but she did not think about it. The creature inside the room had plenty of senses and she didn’t want to risk triggering any of them. Instead she watched the hand begin its methodic searching of the room; bumping into walls and knocking into cabinets in a hunt for victims.

            She heard someone beneath her cry out as a fingernail cut a groove into the wooden door of the space under the kitchen sink. The door shattered and the person inside had pushed against the door which swung open and knocked into one of Melanie’s fingers. Her finger found the space the door had left open now that it was broken and a thirty year old woman was withdrawn by the leg, screaming for all she was worth.

            This was too much for the girl on the counter to watch. If she stayed there the terrible hand would surely find her. She tried to crawl off the counter as her eyes were fixed to the hand struggling to get a firm grasp on the newfound lady. It was because of this that the girl crawled off the counter into open air and fell where one of her legs hit Melanie’s wrist.

            The next thing the poor girl knew, fingers were closing around her and the other woman was being pressed into her. They were quickly brought out to face their tormentor. Both women were screaming as the beautiful girl above them passed them over and then dunked them headfirst into the bowl tartar sauce beneath them.

            While they were trying to clear their vision both women felt themselves rise upwards. Hot breath was upon them and suddenly something slimy and soft was upon them. They were enjoyed for a brief second on the tongue, their taste filling Melanie’s mouth. They could even feel tiny bumps of the taste buds as the relentless tongue caressed them provocatively, taking away the tartar sauce bit by bit. Then they seemed to slide downwards and suddenly the girl heard Melanie gulp much more distinctly than before.

            Melanie spied movement on the third floor. She pushed in through the window, not caring to even open it first. The devastating effect was quite the same as before, showering the occupants of the room with debris. She reached in the window and pushed the bed over. Three people were in there. Laughing that they thought a tiny bed would protect them; Melanie scooped up the three boys and dunked them into the cocktail sauce unceremoniously.

            Then she watched as they shook their heads trying to clear their eyes. She noticed one boy had succeeded in getting enough of the tasty substance off his face that he could open his eyes. The first thing he saw were the biggest boobs he had ever seen. She chuckled at his reaction to her pressing her chest out.

            Her shirt seemed damn full to him. She had changed while she was outside and was now wearing a knee length skirt and a blue shirt. Melanie laughed in genuine amusement that the last thing a guy would do before he died was stare at his executioner’s breasts and possibly feel animal attraction to them.

            The lad looked up at the grinning beauty that held him. She was looking directly at him! He looked at her and the world seemed to stand still. She was incredibly large, holding him as she was. Her features were shapely and brilliant, but she had the wrong hair colour. He wished she had red hair, but he didn’t have enough time to wish for a different girl as suddenly her mouth opened and she brought him up closer to it; she did have nice teeth.

            Melanie swallowed the three boys one at a time. Singling one out in her mouth and then gulping him down while his friends were forced to watch, then onto the next one and then finally the last.

            Melanie’s hand searched the second floor. David saw Melanie’s eye peaking in through a window and he pointed distinctly towards a hall closet. The hand that came in shortly after opening the window ripped off the door with unnecessary force and smashed it against the wall leaving a heap of painted wood. The man inside the tiny room was exposed and cowered.

            “Bet you wish you hadn’t thrown that lady out of there,” David said with a devilish tone of voice. He couldn’t resist taunting the man as he was carried off; the man gave him a look of liquid hatred.

            On the third floor Mr. Hicks was pressing himself into the wall next to a window through which Melanie was looking. He had hoped she hadn’t seen him but Melanie had noticed something move up there out of the corner of her eye. She searched the room but all seemed quiet, no one was there. She was about to return her attention to the first floor when suddenly Kramer burst through the door, startling Mr. Hicks badly. It shocked Melanie too, but she realized it was just David.

            “What are you doing pressed against the wall!” David shouted loud enough so that Melanie could hear, as was his intention. So someone was in there after all.

Mr. Hicks put a finger to his lips as he hurriedly shushed the boy. He was pretty damn angry, but fear overrode that emotion momentarily. Below they could hear the crash and bang of people trying to avoid Melanie’s hand. Little did he know that Melanie was reaching her other hand towards Mr. Hicks. The fingers whipped around the window, shattering glass into the room, and pinned Mr. Hicks tightly against the wall.

            “Oh Lord!” whispered Mr. Hicks against the pressure.

            Melanie’s eye dominated scene outside the window. Wisps of her hair fell between the emerald orb and the house as she carefully extracted Mr. Hicks from the third floor and another man with her other hand who had been on the second floor. Mr. Hicks saw David move to the window and stair after him, his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide.

            Then Mr. Hicks turned his attention to Melanie. He was just in time to see her bring a young man up to her mouth and fit him into it sideways. Then her lips closed around him and her finger. She looked at him as he watched Melanie gulp and even was close enough to hear the muscles in her throat pushing the saliva and struggling person down the hatch. Had it been someone in the house or had he heard screaming emanating from within her?

            He had little time to fear what was coming because it quickly came to pass. He was brought up to the mouth and in he went without remorse. He was feeding a hungry young lady with his own body! She tossed her head back and down he slid. Melanie’s muscles were getting tired of the extra work.

            David watched Melanie’s throat open and allow the passage of Mr. Hicks into it and then observed her contract behind him, starting the domino effect of muscle contractions that conveyed her latest snack into her belly.

            “Thanks for the tip,” whispered Melanie with a small smile to David that made his heart race.

            “No problem,” he managed to say eventually.

            Katie was shoved far enough into the hall that the fingers that just grazed her face not even moments ago could not get a hold of her. She screamed in silence as she watched them, inches from her, groping the air relentlessly. She could even see the pattern of Melanie’s fingerprints they were so close. She was for the moment, safe. Finally the hand retracted. After a few moments of movement downstairs there was a loud belch from outside, it rocked the house. It could be felt in the floorboards and through all the walls.

            Then an angelic voice filled the air with demonic resonance. “Okay everyone, I have eaten my fill.” Melanie burped again, more quietly, and pardoned herself to everyone still uneaten.  “It’s safe to come out of your hiding places. I won’t eat you… for now.”

            David walked around spreading the word that the giantess was full. Three people straight up refused to leave their hiding places and come out. Melanie hollered in that they would be the first to go when she got hungry again but this only strengthened their resolve.

            Everyone else slowly emerged from where they had hidden, David quietly trying to keep track of the best ones. He was in the living room on the ground floor when four men came out of the chimney. They had succeed in performing a firemen’s climb up the chimney and managed to stay there, one above the other, until the all clear was blown. How on earth did they manage that? David marveled.

            “Wow, I didn’t think Melanie was into eating people,” said one of them who must have known her.

            “I know. She seemed a nice enough gal in school. Who invited her to the cookout?”

            “Barry. She already got him.” They all must have known her. “He was hiding behind the couch when she grabbed him.

            “Oh,” said the third guy. “Well she looked extraordinary, I must say. I always said that she looked attractive. I wish I had worked up the nerve to talk to her.” He said as they walked out the door, and more quietly as he looked up “It might have given me extra points with her now that I’m her eatable plaything.”

            Nearly everyone assembled in front of the house, reluctantly. Melanie was wearing an expression of serene contentment and benevolence. The only ominous tone in the air was that of her belly, digesting within it people just like them. It rumbled every few moments.

            “Congratulations to everyone! You all survived round one.” She said happily, beaming at them. “You all put forth a considerable attempt to not let me catch you and I really appreciate the extra effort on your part to make this a challenge for me. Thanks!”

            Several people, mostly young men, murmured you’re welcome. Others grumbled.

            “Now let’s see. There quite a few of you left so we are going to have a bit of a break and then we’ll all go to round two.” She said without even breaking stride, “Now is there anyone here who can’t swim?”

            David raised his hand sheepishly.

            “Oh, sad… You can sit this next one out sweety.” A lot of hands shot up and she giggled. “Too late. I will give myself a few hours to digest and then we will have a bit more fun. What do you say?” No one objected, but everyone wanted to. They didn’t want to get singled out.

 

            Several hours later twenty nine people clung to a bobbing toy ship that floated in the pool behind Melanie’s house. They had spent the last hour entertaining Melanie with amusing attempts at getting food that she kept moving just out of reach. She loved tormenting them, but wasn’t inhumane about it. Melanie herself was standing at the edge of the pool in a white bikini. God she looked good, thought David as she towered far above the group of tiny swimming people. She truly was a goddess. He was sitting next to her foot as her toes curled over the edge of the deck. He couldn’t quite look up and see her clearly through the sunlight, but he was still impressed nonetheless.

            “Now,” Melanie was explaining again. “When I say go, you will all try to swim from the toy boat you are on now to the toy boat at the other side,” She pointed, many of them looked and then grimaced, it was far. “Anyone who makes it there is safe. Anyone who swims for the side of the pool or stays on the first boat gets eaten by a giant sea monster named Melanie!” She added with undue delight, placing her hands on her hips imperially.

            I’ll be eating as many of you as I can catch with my mouth while you swim there.”  She crossed her arms and then remembered, “Oh yes, I can’t use my hands. I’ll try to make it fair for you.” Some of the gentlemen clinging to the boat nodded their agreement as if it sounded like the fairest proposition they had ever heard. Some of the ladies on the toy boat seemed of the odd opinion that they were getting the raw end of the deal.

            “Okay, ready?” asked Melanie. “Begin!”

            She rocketed into the air with all the force of a NASA Heavy Lift Rocket and ascended into space and held onto her knees in what must have been the most terrifying thing any of them had seen. She did a cannonball and landed with the force of a nuclear explosion that ended with a tsunami wave that would have rivaled any doomsday meteoric impact in the deep ocean, wiping out small island nations, shoals of fish and sea life, and the occasional inland low lying city in civilized regions of the world. She nearly sent the floating watercraft airborne.

            Water appeared to shoot thousands of feet into the air. Waves crashed over the group and everyone was buried under the wall of water.  They kicked off at once, trying to get to the surface, and attempting to aim for the boat on the far side of the pool. Suddenly, the boat behind them, with one guy still aboard, was sucked underwater with a moral shattering thunk.

            Melanie, now underwater, swam up underneath the boat where she could see tiny figures swimming away. She reached up and grabbed the boat and pulled it under. What luck! A tiny man had not yet left the craft and he was now a considerable depth from the surface by his scale. He stared in shocked at Melanie. Her giant breasts floated below him. Her hair twirled around her body like brunette sea grass in the current. It was something like he had seen before, but he couldn’t quite remember in the short span it took him to realize he hadn’t breathed.

            The light from the surface was playing across her features through the distorted lenses of the water. She was beautiful. She smiled at him and then made a biting motion, and giggled. Giant balloons of air floated upwards. He could hear the thumps that her jaws made on impact, they were deep and resonated through everything. The bubbles drifted up in a direction that the young gentlemen, upon reflection, decided he might want to go at once. He didn’t feel the need to breathe in quite yet, but he felt his lungs beginning to burn. He had been a champion swimmer in high school.

            Still that was the direction his instinct was telling him to go. He had no idea how long he could survive with the little used air he had in his lungs, but he made a mad dash anyway. A dull groan could be heard. The man realized it was Melanie’s stomach, the sound made eerie and alien by traveling the through water, it was too loud to be real.

            He kicked upwards but Melanie moved her mouth gracefully forward and caught him in it. Suddenly he was sucked inside with a whole lot of water. Her teeth closed behind him, imprisoning him; but her lips opened enough for Melanie to expel all the water in her mouth. She surfaced for breath of her own.

            The man was now pushed up between her tongue and teeth. Quickly, while making her way towards the tiny swimming silhouettes above her, Melanie swallowed the man. No one had turned to see her come out of the water, but David watched in awe as the water cascaded off her back, running down her skin in torrents. She waded towards the figures, submerging herself skillfully.

            When fully under water again she kicked towards one tiny figure as the little creature within her wiggled his way down her esophagus and nestled himself in her belly delightfully. What a feeling of freedom. It tickled her all over as he wiggled his way down. Being submerged seemed to intensify the ripples of pleasure she had when she swallowed someone. She hoped it held true with the rest of them. He tasted weird, though. Kind of tinny.

            Coming up behind the slowest swimmer, she surfaced again in an attempt to throw him off. The poor man before her looked behind him to see her giant face still covered with water that was running into her eyes and her hair clinging to her face. She shook her head and giant raindrops splattered into the water all around him like small bombs. Then a mischievous grin spread across her face. The man screamed and kicked harder. The grin split apart and opened wide to receive him. He was pushed over the teeth and into her mouth by Melanie’s rapid forward acceleration. Again she spat the water out but kept her prisoner safe in her mouth before swallowing him gingerly.

            She came up on a lady who was swimming for all she was worth and caught her just as easily. As she was swallowing, she noticed several good swimmers up ahead. She decided to go for the lead. Plunging back underwater she used some kind of kick to rapidly pass underneath the slower swimmers. The water rippled ominously.

            Leroy was swimming, not with great form but with lots of spirit. He flailed a bit more than he should have; thus wasting energy and inadvertently slowing himself down. Suddenly something massive was moving deep below him like a giant submarine. He looked down. He shouldn’t have.

            He witnessed Melanie swimming along the bottom of the pool, her legs kicking with more power than a hundred coal train drives. Her buttocks looked perfect in the shimmering light and the clinging bikini bottom as she moved gracefully along. He could see the defined muscles of her back, arms and legs with every stroke. Her dark hair was flowing out behind her in glittery sheets of silk. She was the picture of elegance as she swam along with a practiced and refined stroke.

            Toby was swimming for all it was worth. Trying to make his form as perfect as possible, he took a breath, then lowered his head and started kicking, his arms cutting a path through the surface of the water. He was unquestionably the fastest here and he knew he possessed good endurance. In other words, he thought he had a chance. Suddenly a motion below caught his eye as a giant woman rushed up from far below him, her mouth agape as wide as possible. Oh no, it couldn’t be! Then it hit him. He was swimming too fast, a mistake he wouldn’t ever make again.

            He suddenly felt a murderously tight pinch around his midsection and was hauled out of the water at a terrific rate. He found himself half inside Melanie’s giant carnivorous mouth. His arms flailed wildly and he tried to kick his feet but his lower half was firmly in the grasp of Melanie’s lips and teeth and there was not a thing he could do about it. He yelled.

            Hans looked up from swimming to see Melanie shoot up in front of her, water cascading off her body and her breasts bouncing ever so slightly in the sunlight. She was facing them and as she slowly sank back into the water, Hans saw that there was someone in her mouth, flailing around and yelling. She watched as he disappeared from view as her head submerged beneath the waves.

            Hans tried to control her breathing. By the time she looked back underwater she saw that the little form of that poor man was gone from Melanie’s mouth and Hans had a good idea of where he was now. Melanie had a pensive look about her as she gazed up at the little creatures swimming above her. Several small bubbles leaked from her nose and floated up towards the surface.

            One hit swimmer who was sucked under for a brief second and accidentally inhaled water. He struggled back to the surface and started sputtering and coughing, trying to regain his breath.

            Melanie’s eyes had locked onto Leroy’s now and she kicked off the floor and glided, quite swiftly towards him with a look of anticipation. Leroy was frozen. He wasn’t even treading water as the emerald gaze pinned him to the sky.

            He floated quietly, waiting for death. Her mouth opened when she was about fifty feet from him. A second later he had passed into her mouth and all went dark. He was swallowed and was passed diagonally down a slick slide that ended in her stomach. Now he remembered how to scream and how to panic.

            Melanie breached in the middle of a crowd of people. Instantly she chomped down on a lady in front of her. The gulp was audible to everyone who didn’t have their ears underwater. She then grabbed a man in her teeth and before swallowing, caught another man, somewhat smaller before swallowing both of them fast and whole. It was pandemonium; she was everywhere and everyone was getting eaten it seemed.

            People were finally reaching the ship finally, those who hadn’t been blocked by her titanic body. She sank ponderously beneath the water again. Melanie gave herself a few moments before going after one last person. People around her watched in horror as she selected one of them and swam towards him. Her lips pursed in a kiss-like way as she swam up behind him. He was screaming bloody murder but she positioned her puckered lips right behind his flailing body and sucked.

            The torrent of water was irresistible and he shot in with it at an alarming speed. Spitting out the water a good twenty feet from a nearby swimmer’s perspective, the stream landing in the shrinking crowd, she gulped and the nearby swimmer was obliged to watch a huge bulge moved down her neck before it disappeared below the water line. The swimmer then started swimming again and although he thought he would never make it, finally arrived at the second toy boat, last, but alive. He was helped up by the other remaining people.

            “I know what you’re going to say,” said Melanie after all uneaten people had caught hold of the boat. “It’s not healthy to swim on a full stomach. Well that’s true. I suppose it’s time to stop. You’ve passed the second round. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.” She winked at them and did a dainty sort of motion with her hands. It would be adorable if it weren’t so demonically evil.

            Mindy could barely hold on to the boat she was so tired. Her arm muscles hardly worked but she managed to hang on. Others were already on the boat and helping one another up onto it. She would be patient.

            Melanie eventually reached under them and pulled the boat under, allowing the remaining group to board it. She lifted it out of the pool with inhuman strength and carried it towards and up her ladder. She stepped over David, who all had forgotten. Her foot nearly grazed him as she did, he fell over. Within an instant she was gone.

            David laid in the pool she created with the excess water that fell off her body. He wondered if she had forgotten him. He rolled over and propped himself up and looked towards the house, it was rather quiet.

            He heard a splash come from behind him. Expecting to see Melanie behind him he turned around excitedly, he wasn’t just sadly disappointed he was slightly worried. A rather large duck had landed in the pool.

            It swam around, kicking its legs ferociously, looking around the pool as if trying to find lost treasure. It dipped its beak into the water and nipped at something a few times while it swam. It was getting larger, it was huge! David didn’t want to be there when it got to him so he stood up and began walking away. The slight movement caught the ducks eye and it swam towards him, watching him cautiously.

            “Melanie?” David called, as the duck approached. “Melanie?” He called louder, the duck unfolded its wings. Just as it was about to leap out of the water David heard a crash from behind her.

            “Raaawr!” Melanie called out, leaning forward with her arms menacingly drawn out and her fingers flared like claws; her teeth were bared and her face looked terrifying. Her knees were bent and her torso was leaning forward as she roared at the duck, it was truly amazing.

            The duck nearly did a back flip as it tried to leave the universe so fast it flopped around uselessly. After a number of tries it took into the air, quacking angrily.

            David was standing a few feet in front of Melanie, who had appeared out of nowhere. He looked up and could see her standing in that pose above him, she looked menacing. When she looked back down at David her features softened and she stood up to her full impressive height, grabbing her left arm with her right. She looked down in a shy like fashion and shifted all her weight to one side, she looked adorable.

            “Thank you!” David said, obviously stunned at her attitude.

            “You’re welcome.” She said quietly. “So what do you think?”

            “About what?”

            Melanie held out her hands and displayed herself towards David, the sun was behind him this time and he got a good look at her. Her stomach was well defined and her deep navel made a noticeable ravine.  Her ribs were visible and her hips poked through her exceptionally tight skin. Her breasts were wrapped in a silky white cloth and so was her crotch. Her long endless legs were muscled and brilliant. She had a full body tan without a single line anywhere.

            “You look remarkably beautiful, Melanie.”

            She smiled at him and blew him a kiss, “Thank you again.” She stepped towards him and planted her foot in front of him, not even an inch away as she went to step over him. He could see every detail in her foot, every muscle and tendon, every little bone and movement come from within. He watched as the ankle joint in front of him worked its wonders as her weight shifted forward and the back of her heel lifted off the ground again. He heard a splash and her foot sailed over him, she sank beneath the water behind him.

            David turned and ran to the edge of the water, peering down into it. He hardly got to look it before Melanie shot out and sprayed David with a jet of water that nearly sent him flying. He would have, had her hands not caught him a few feet back. When the torrent ended and David could see and hear again, he was greeted to her laughter, completely unbridled laughter. Her voice rang out like a chorus of wondrous things he hadn’t yet used to describe anything.

            She carefully picked him up in her dripping hands and drifted back away from the shore. David was worried, not being on solid ground. He had managed to stay afloat just barely in the other liquids she had left him in; but this one was a wholly different story. He could still drown, and there was a lot of water in the pool, even for Melanie.

            She lowered David into the water to get him wet, she kept her hands near him as he sputtered around pathetically. Her hand moved and far off David heard a depth charge go off as her hand fell through the water creating a sonic boom that rocked him to the core.

            “Hey!” He shouted through the water, “Stop showing off you.”

            “What? Me?” She said innocently. He tried to glare at her rather ineffectually.

            With David barely managing to stay afloat she floated herself around him clockwise, keeping an eye on him at all times. Twice he slipped beneath the water but she propped him up immediately. When she made her first round she dunked her own head into the water and came up like a piston. David wanted to marvel at her as she did so; but the water was too much.

            After a few minutes of playing around in the water she had let him float up against her chest. She caught him with it and moved herself forward, propelled by distant extremities. When she rose out of the water he found himself trapped between her flesh and her top, the water of the sea draining from around him.

            She then laid out on a pool side chair that she had prepared a few days before. When she finished moving she smiled down at David and said “Care for some sun, David?”

            He looked around, “Sure?”

            She chuckled, “If you get too much, you can always hide in here,” She indicated her chest, much to his surprise. “Or here.” She pointed towards her mouth as she opened it in front of him. Strands of spittle lined the deep parts of her maw.

            “Naturally…” He said, being unable to think of anything wittier.

            They spent a couple of hours lying out in the sun. Melanie wouldn’t have such a great tan if she didn’t work on it. Towards the beginning she employed David’s help in applying tanning oil to her stomach. He watched absently as she applied it to her arms far above him, and then to her legs far beneath him. He himself was covered from head to foot in the runny liquid, and couldn’t do much but rub himself all over her. He didn’t complain; she liked it.

            After tiring out she finished the work, covering huge swaths of skin in swoops that might have taken David another two hours to complete. Her skin positively sparkled with the oily residue; David almost couldn’t look at her for fear of being blinded by her radiance.

            He even spent some time applying some of the tanning liquid to her breasts, even a bit that hadn’t been exposed to the light. She didn’t mind though, she reveled in the small boy’s exploits as he worked while she rested with her eyes closed. Absent mindedly her fingers stroked the lower part of her stomach and drummed silently as possible on the chair; she didn’t want to give him too much credit!

            A cloud rolled over the scene and Melanie’s eyes drifted lazily open. David had been exploring her stomach and opted to stay on her chest after hearing the slowly quieting screams echoing up through the powerful groans from her digestive tract. It was beautiful but ominous, her skin would sometimes shake from the force of the gurgle.

            “Stupid cloud…” She muttered half to herself.

            David looked up just in time to see Melanie’s fingers come at him, he hadn’t enough time to prepare. He wasn’t however picked up, but instead she started massaging him into her right breast, gently at first. Her fingers stroked his body and moved him slowly around her fleshy mound’ they spent nearly as much time touching him as they did touching her.

            David looked up at her face and could see her eyes had been closed again and her mouth hung open ever so slightly, her neck wasn’t relaxed and her shoulders were slightly tensed up. Her fingers worked him methodically into her yielding skin. David didn’t know where her other hand was, off doing something he wondered. He quickly found his vision blocked by her loose top anyway.

            All the while he tried to caress her fingers as she caressed him, his motions were rather fruitless however against hers. Her fingers each had more strength in themselves than he had in his entire body, and they easily overpowered him without much effort. Try as hard as he might, he couldn’t hold onto any of them for any amount of time. The oil made it even more difficult.

David felt the world shudder as Melanie did so, her spine moved and tensed and all of her abdominal muscles flexed. David couldn’t really see anything through the white wall of fabric but he could assume he was safely atop her breast in such a way he never had been before. He wriggled around and tried to do something on his own. Her skin was soft and her scent was intoxicating; he didn’t know what to do but he tried to do something.

            He played his fingers and tried to feel as much of her skin as possible, even if he couldn’t see anything. He felt the pressure of her fingers lighten ever so slightly as he moved his own around, he figured it was working. When he could barely feel her fingers anymore he tried to turn around again; it was still a futile attempt given how taught the fabric was there suddenly. He could feel a hard protrusion coming from off to his left; he idly played with it knowing full well what it was.

            He heard her say something, but he didn’t comprehend it through the moment, he too was lost. He played with her breast again before realizing she had asked him a question.         “David?”

            “Yes?” He responded finally, stopping what he was doing.

            “You should probably stop before I lose control.” Her voice was slightly less solid than he was used to and it made him pay attention.

            “Lose control?” He said curiously. He turned his head, and with his eyes closed, kissed her tough flesh; he could tell this had an effect as well as she shuddered. He gave it a quick lick of his own before he sidled out from the bikini top. She wasn’t looking at him directly but she smiled at him when she saw him. “As you wish.” He said politely.

            “Thank you though,” She lifted him up with compassion and brought him to her lips. She pressed them into him and he wallowed in them. “You are great.” She whispered, her hot breath escaping her lips and the whisper barely audible to anyone more than a foot away from her lips, rocked David’s soul. He kissed her too as she stood up.

            They spent a moment embracing one another before she walked back towards her house. Her mind was already slowly beginning to think about what the next day was going to bring. But first, she thought, a little bit of sustenance.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, here's the next bit. I hope you liked it! Please don't forget to leave a review if you can, I sincerely appreciate them! They help point out flaws or favourites. If they're flaws they get fixed, if they're favourites they get repeated! So, what do you say?

--HK