- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

David experiences something completely new at the, uh, hands of Melanie. Not only that, but he gets himself into a precarious situation.

 

Chapter Eleven

Just Food

 

              Melanie carried David into her kitchen where she put him on the counter and went into the cupboard above him herself. He watched as her body moved around him; her stomach was still rumbling gently deep inside her gut but there were no human voices coming from within. She brought down a yellow banana. He watched as her body descended and her couldn’t help but stare up into the impressive bosom that loomed over him like a cliff. She leaned back and caught him staring.

            David quickly moved his gaze to the fruit and was again amazed at the sheer size of things compared to him. Imagine if everyone was as big as I was. There would be enough food for everyone everywhere. She propped herself up onto the counter and hefted herself over onto its surface. Melanie then scooted away from him and leaned towards him, pressing her body into the length of the counter top. David found himself right next to her mouth as her chin rested against the cold granite surface. She grinned at him mischievously. And everybody would get eaten by beautiful girls like Melanie. He thought treacherously.

            “Do you want any?” He looked around, she was opening the banana.

            “I could go for a bite, I think.” David heard her mouth open but watched the banana intently. She nodded.

            When the fruit passed over him he followed it with his gaze as it entered her mouth and her teeth seared into it. The wet mushy sound was a new one for even David. She began to chew with her chin stationary on the counter. This must have been a work out for she only did it once. But the spectacle was one he would have to remember.

            The banana became mush within seconds and it stretched as it turned into a thick liquid around her mouth. The wet mushy smacking sounds filled the air and her breath whirled past him. He resisted the urge to draw nearer to it; she swallowed.

            The next bite was three times bigger and completely filled her mouth, it was many times the size of David in length and it was amazing how it could fit inside her in one go. She didn’t have much trouble with it, and that is when David remembered how large her mouth really was. He had always secretly admired its size. Just the way her jaws were positioned and the way her mouth worked the sheer volume of it was astounding and the reach was unbelievable. That’s why he had told her about vore in the first place, he knew she would be perfect for it. Ironically, she took to it in the most literal sense.

            She chewed this time in great slow massive bounds. There was much more food than usual in her mouth so she had to take her time and crush it all. She employed the use of her tongue in mashing it around with forces that made David feel miniscule. He didn’t realize it, but she was indeed playing with him.

            He was lost in the subtle world as her mouth filled his view, her breath washed around him and bathed him in bananery scent as she chewed, and the smacking sounds filled his ears. Her lips suddenly came together and she swallowed; the sound reverberated along the counter. When she opened her mouth again she used her tongue to feel about her teeth and extract excess pieces. She also distributed massive amounts of saliva in great expansive yellow colored bands and bridges.

            She licked the air in front of him before wetting her lips again; they reflected the light and practically glittered like starlight.

            Melanie swallowed again and took another bite from her banana. She tilted her head sideways and chewed that way, the new effect would have been terrifying. It was as if David had just reached a save point in a game where he would next have to do a series of challenges involving crushing plates and spears. Her teeth clacked together violently as she rended the banana to pieces. She gulped again and knocked David over with her tongue.

            She smiled at his scowl and bit into the banana in much the same way she had started. She chewed as fast and as violently as possible. The result of that was faster repetitions and much more palpable barriers in her mouth; the pillars didn’t have enough time to stretch and break.

            She blew on David and opened her mouth in front of him, failing to swallow. What he saw could have either grossed out a crowd or intrigued a group; to him it was a mixture of both. The combination of saliva and liquefied banana flowed through her mouth as large chunks bigger than him stuck to her ribbed roof or between her teeth. Flows passed to her tongue and pooled on the ground, threatening to spill over her teeth and all over the counter. Her throat was also covered with the substance and bits would drip into oblivion through her throat from time to time.

            Melanie chewed twice more, and without warning moved towards David. She opened her mouth above him and he breathed not even a moment too soon. He raised his hands in an attempt to protect his head as the massive glob of chewed banana fell from her mouth and encased him within its sticky mass. Her saliva flowed through his fingers and into his mouth and eyes, they burned and he coughed violently; involuntarily swallowing some of it.

            Somewhere in the back of his mind he felt like a baby bird, having its mother feed it by regurgitating her last meal for it. Only, he wasn’t expecting it and accidently swallowed much of it. That’s one way to be fed, possibly.

            Before his head broke through the small mountain of spit and liquid banana he felt his legs get pinched. Melanie had opened her mouth wider and brought it over David and the banana-goo, scooping it up into her mouth again. The mass had seen freedom and daylight for mere moments before it was consumed again. She deposited the rest of the banana, still much more matter than he, into her.

            David knew what happened when he felt gravity shift and fling him sideways. He pierced the mucus membrane and breathed deeply. He had no time to admire her mouth before she started chewing again, her teeth coming at him with unstoppable force.

            His body cracked and his bones exploded, but with every chew he found himself unharmed. The banana liquefied before his very eyes, her teeth crashing through it without effort, her saliva mixing with it and creating a whole new substance. His skin wanted to burst and his lungs were violently emptied. He slammed his head repeatedly against her molars as her teeth tried to crush him, each time nearly succeeding with sickening crunching sounds. It was as if she was eating a hard granola bar that kept pulling itself back together between each bite.

            She tossed David around her mouth a few times with her tongue, flipping him over and over, making sure to bite down hard on every little piece of him.

            The world was a much more violent place than he could have ever imagined. Melanie chewing at full force with him in her mouth was an experience unlike any other, and when she swallowed it didn’t stop. The violence just continued except with greater depth. Her throat was tight and it constricted him, threatening to pull the life right out of him.

            A sharp pinch followed by freedom in part signaled the arrival of David into Melanie’s stomach along with a massive wad of masticated banana. She sighed an extremely contented sigh, happy with everything in the world at that moment.

            David surfaced and coughed again, looking around still able to see everything. What he saw was particularly horrifying.

            “You okay David?” He heard Melanie’s voice come from all around him, her stomach walls shook violently.

            “Mostly.” He called up to her.

            He tread in the thick mush, looking around. Melanie had never eaten him so close to her eating other people before, and to his horror there were still people inside her stomach. They were quiet, and mostly immobile. But he could distinctly see one person still alive. It was indeed a grisly sight, but he was afforded with a change of scenery as gravity shifted, the contents of her stomach sloshed about, and all was lost again in the slurry of acid, banana, and bits.

            Melanie rolled over and placed her hands over her stomach and sighed again. She took another bite of banana and chewed it leisurely, eyes closed trying to imagine what David had just gone through. She swallowed again and wondered just how much room was inside her stomach at that moment.

            David on the other hand didn’t have to wonder. Her stomach was full of liquid acid, people, and masticated banana. He was moving across her stomach when a section opened up and expelled another massive chunk of mush that pushed him over and under the goop. He got a mouthful of stomach juice and was nearly sick. Banana and saliva tasted good, but bile mixed with everything else was sickening. He surfaced gagging. He stopped when he heard a faint cry come from next to him. Someone had just been buried in the goo and bubbled to the surface obviously in pain that David could not feel.

*  *  *

            Melanie had relocated to her couch and had David cupped in her hands against her inner thigh, she was sitting up talking to him while stroking him gently moving her free leg back and forth slowly. With her back propped up against her pillow she stared down at David as he moved his tiny hand across her leg again and again, sending slight ripples of feeling through her lower extremities. David particularly liked this particular vantage point as it put the imposing cliff of Melanie’s washboard stomach quite close to him, capped with a roof of her astonishing breasts that framed the bottom half of her beautiful face. Of course he was no fool to where he was either, Melanie had him quite close to him and he was indeed very fond of her legs as well. Especially right there.

            They talked at length about David’s experience. Sure it wasn’t the first time he had been eaten by her, and it wasn’t the first time he had watched her eating food; but it was the first time that both happened so quickly. It was exciting for him to say the least. But in a brief moment of silence her stomach let out a low grumble.

            Melanie placed her hand over her stomach and, had she been anybody else, she would have been embarrassed. Instead her eyes eventually locked with David’s as his traveled up her body, and she grinned and ruffled his hair.

            “There were still people in there.”

            “There were?” She thought for a moment. “But yeah, I had eaten them not long before I ate you.”

            “I think one of them was still alive too.” David said, his eyes stilled locked on Melanie’s.

            It was hard for her to judge his expression, it being so small and far away. She grinned again. “How was it?”

            David thought for a moment, his eyes dropping to her stomach again. He watched it for a while, completely enthralled in its abstract beauty. “Brilliant.”

            Melanie shuddered. “I kind of wish I could see what you see.”

            “Like, you eat yourself?”

            Melanie laughed. “Not quite like that, but…” She trailed off for a moment and snapped her fingers together loudly, startling David. “I totally have an idea.” He looked at her puzzled, but wasn’t able to ask the obviously required and socially acceptable question by the sudden acceleration he experienced.

            She launched herself off the couch, barely trailing David with her. Based on where he was when she got up, he ended up being rammed into her crotch. Pausing only momentarily, blushing slightly, she moved David up to her stomach and cupped him there, sealing him in a world of noise he so thoroughly enjoyed.

            When David could see light again he was standing in Melanie’s palm, looking at a device she was showing to him. “What is that?”

            “It’s a GoPro!” Melanie said excitedly.

            “Oh, I’ve heard of those.” He tapped his chin and shifted his weight quizzically. “It’s a bit big though.”

            Melanie giggled again and bat her eyelashes at him. “Oh silly. It won’t be for long. Gosh.”

            “Woah, woah, woah, you don’t propose to eat me again on a possibly still-full stomach do you?” David asked incredulously.

            Melanie stopped, mouth open and finger poised. She deflated. “You’re right.” Melanie walked over to the kitchen table and put it there. “We’ll do it next time. Just remind me, okay?”

            David made a thumbs up with his right hand. “You bet’cha.” Her stomach gurgled happily in agreement.

            “Whelp. I think that’s about it, what about some sleep?” She asked.

            David nodded, he was beyond exhausted from all of the day’s activity. “Sounds good to me, Melanie.” She gave him a toothy grin.

            Melanie brought him to her room and sneakily opened the door, her foot blocking the gap just in case someone tried to run out. No one did, and she was surprised to find the room seemed pretty empty. Of course, she didn’t really know what she was going to run into, come to think of it, a crowd milling around near the beached boat would have been a dumb thing to expect.

            When she shut the door she felt many eyes upon her; they were all coming from the windows. Concealing David she strode over to the house. She felt all of their tiny eyes travel up her body, across her long legs and iron stomach, past her perfectly shaped breasts and collarbone and up into her malevolent emerald eyes.

            “You’re all going to get the night off,” She said happily, still approaching the house. “Meaning I won’t eat you tonight.” She explained with a finger held up. “Tomorrow however, is part three.”

            She signaled with her next two fingers before she leaned over the house and placed David on the ground behind it. She kissed the air at him as she pushed off the house, disappearing around the roof.

            “I’ll bring something up for you to eat in a minute. You all can relax in the doll house until then,” She smiled at the house and this time blew them all a kiss with a cute little bob. She disappeared into her bathroom with a change of clothing a moment later.

            The survivors of the day’s activities were already in the house and had been talking with one another about many things. Some of them had gone to their rooms, or at least found unoccupied ones, and were fast asleep on the comfortable beds. Were miniature plastic beds always that comfortable? They weren’t made out of plastic though, that was the biggest problem; but they didn’t care.

            David had walked into the house and marveled about its decorations. Everything seemed so real, from the carpet to the wood floors, granite counter tops and even pictures and paintings on the walls. He idly wondered if it had working plumbing, but when he turned the faucet nothing happened. Shrugging he turned around and went out of the kitchen to the stairs.

            The stairs were overly large for him so it was a workout just to go up them. Eventually he reached the second floor and could hear voices coming from down the hall, what he imagined to be the second living room. Without showing himself he listened to them talking about what they had been doing before Melanie had caught them, and about idle plans of wanting to escape or, at least, survive.

            He couldn’t blame them for that. Dying didn’t have any appeal whatsoever, but, as long as it wasn’t him, and he could be with the most titanic and above all beautiful girl he’d ever known, he was alright with whatever monstrous things she wanted to do with her new found power.

            David continued to think while he searched for other survivors. She indeed was incredible. Of course what she was doing was horrible, and evil beyond measure, but he loved it. She was actively killing people for the sheer pleasure of it. Consuming their flesh and extinguishing their soul. David wondered what would become of his. He had watched with idle curiosity as she slowly digested the people in her stomach. They couldn’t see him, and had no way of knowing he was there, but watching them move around with resigned hope and in excruciating agony, was something new.

            He had never been an evil or a bad person. He hated to see other people get hurt, and never did anything so much as throw a slap or poke vindictively. Yet he will admit he had written plenty of stories and read plenty of books, seen lots of pictures and videos, and of course just milled around the community surrounding giantesses and vore. He never thought a second thought about a girl who crashes through a building and without any care steps on a crowd on the other side. The girl who scoops up a crowd and throws them into her mouth, chewing them greedily.

            But now that he was actually living it. Now that he was in the presence of a hungry girl who had the power to do literally whatever she wanted to anyone she wanted, it was a different feeling entirely. To watch her devour so many people, ending their lives for her enjoyment, and then to be kissed by her lips, massaged by her teeth, slobbered on by her tongue and even walk through the mush filled interior of her stomach. It was a thrill beyond any he could imagine.

            It wasn’t long before Melanie did return. She had left the bathroom and walked through the room with great steps, now wearing her pink baggy pajamas. Of course hearing the door and her thunderous footsteps David made it to a window just in time to see her leave her bedroom as well. Conversation in the small house had almost come to a stop, everyone was listening for what she was going to do next.

            David decided to leave the house and headed toward the stairs but stopped for a moment at the door he had passed not long ago. Inside there was a girl sitting on the bed, sobbing. He looked at her for a moment and wondered who she was. She wasn’t familiar to him, and he knew what was going to happen to all of these people. But something drew him to her and he stepped through the door, knocking on it gently.

            She stopped for a moment and looked up at him, her tear streaked face peered out at him from behind her platinum blonde hair.

            “Yes?” She asked, her voice quavering.

            He introduced himself. “Hey. I’m David.”

            “Sarah.” She sniffed, her name catching in her throat.

            “I know the answer before I ask it,” He said, edging closer. “But, why are you crying?”

            She looked at him as though he just earned the gold medal of obviousity, but she managed an answer anyway. “That girl.” She said, looking down again, “Is eating people.” David watched her look at her hands and a moment later she added “Will eat me.”

            David didn’t know how to respond. Yes, she was. Yes, she will. Everyone is just food to Melanie. And up until now, David hadn’t really seen someone break down quite like this. Something in his mind was telling him to leave, but instead he drew closer again.

            “Would you like some company?”

            Sarah looked up at him again, her sapphire eyes locking onto his, tears still apparent on her face. She nodded slowly.

            David sat next to her and again was at a loss. He didn’t quite know what to do. He hesitantly put his arm behind her and after a moments mental battle, laid his arm around her shoulders. She cried quietly into her hands and he patted her gently.

            This is bad. He shouldn’t be here. He shouldn’t be doing this. He shouldn’t be feeling anything but indifference for these people. Melanie will open her mouth and her throat will take them into her body where she will destroy them. Yet he stayed.

            “There, there.” He said softly. “Everything will be…” He hesitated. “Alright.” He finished lamely.

            Her sudden outburst took him by surprise and he took his hand off her. “How can you say that?” She looked at him. “She’s eating people!”

            “I.” David began. “I don’t know.”

            “She’s killing them. Killing us. She’s going to eat you and there’s nothing you can do about it!” She was practically yelling. “She’s going to eat…” She paused, her throat catching, “Me.”

            David nodded. “I think you’re right and wrong.” She narrowed her eyes at him. “She probably will eat us. All of us. But if we focus on that and live in terror, I’m sure it will happen sooner rather than later.” David was on more solid footing now. Of course, his knowledge of his safety, at least in his trust in Melanie to protecting him, he knew he was going to be fine.

            “How is this even happening?” She put her head into her hands again. “How is this even possible?”

            “I don’t know.” David said. “It’s like magic.”

            “This can’t be happening.” She started rocking back and forth, tears dripping from between her fingers.

            David moved closer to her on the bed and put an arm behind her. When she leaned into him he instinctively put his other arm around her. Sarah sobbed into his chest for some time while he patted her gently, and stroked her hair.

            He was going to get into so much trouble for this. But for some reason he didn’t want to leave this pretty girl. He knew he would have to, but right then, he didn’t care.

            When Melanie returned she had in her hand a plate upon which she had collected some food for the people, her champions. She first stopped by the boat and fount it to be empty. Picking it up with her free hand she set it into her closet and shut the door. Turning around she saw through the many windows a number of eyes staring back at her, terror radiating out of every one of them. She grinned.

            She looked around and didn’t see David. He must be mingling she thought, and walked up to the house, it standing just barely above her knees at its tallest shingled peak. She addressed the room at large, knowing full well not everybody would have followed her instructions. She wouldn’t have if she were them.

            “Dinner time, my champions! And no, I already ate, thank you for being so thoughtful thinking of me first.” She giggled at her own mischievousness, and bent down to place the plate on the ground. “Today was a great day, full of fun and adventure. Tomorrow will be even more so, you can count on it. So in order to keep up your strength you too have to eat. Trust me, it is a lot more fun for all of us if you’re quick witted and well rested, so come on out and get some food. I absolutely promise I will not hurt anyone. Right now.” She grinned again.

            David looked into Sarah’s eyes, they were full of panic. He had held her for quite some time and after a while her arms slipped around him and they fell back onto the bed and just held one another. She cried quieter and quieter, as though David had successfully calmed her. It was when they were laying in the bed together that David had realized she was indeed quite a bit taller than he was. Now, he had never been tall in life, and was actually kind of short; but this sort of size difference between someone the same ‘height’ as him? Perhaps Melanie had made him smaller. Maybe she didn’t have complete control over how small they became, he’d have to ask her.

            They had laid there until Melanie had come back. David stroking her hair and Sarah clutching at his chest, her legs curled up and over him. When Melanie had finished her speech David whispered to her. “We’d better go get some food if we want to survive.” Sarah nodded slowly and wiped her eyes before they stood up. Sarah appeared to notice the difference in their height too, but didn’t seem to care as she threw her arms around David and hug him close to her.

            David was taken aback. He didn’t know anything about this girl, but she was definitely quite pretty, especially being so much taller than him. He found himself wrapping his arms around her and burying his head into her chest as she buried hers into his hair. “Thank you.” She whispered before letting go of him.

            When David exited the house he saw Melanie sitting in front of the group watching them as they approached the food. Their eyes locked and she instantly smiled, bringing a big stupid grin to his face too. He motioned to the food and made an inaudible shh’ing noise. Melanie nodded imperceptibly and stretched her back, reaching far up into the air. The sudden staccato of cracks and creaks her spine gave off stopped everyone in their tracks. They all stared up at the titanic girl and her incredibly tanned, toned body. David’s gaze was focused on her stomach which was on display as her stretch revealed it tantalizingly.

            Melanie eventually took the food away and David found himself inside the bedroom with Sarah again. Melanie spent quite a bit of time out of her room and this led to Sarah talking with David. He found himself getting closer to her physically, almost unconsciously, until once again their arms found one another and this time David laid next to her. Even with the fear of the day and all of the activity, she still smelled wonderful. They spent a long time gazing into one another’s eyes in silence before the lights suddenly went out and darkness fell upon the world like an axe. There were a few shouts before Melanie’s voice rang out like the voice of God. “Good night, little champions.”

            David stayed with Sarah, not really wanting to chance walking around outside at this moment. He could still see perfectly and watched as Sarah tried to look for him, their eyes connecting again and again without her knowing. David reached up and kissed Sarah’s cheek. She smiled and moved to hug him again, pressing herself into him. David felt her warmth and could feel her curves touching him all over. He closed his eyes and thought about Melanie as the two fell asleep together.

Chapter End Notes:

I apologize for being on hiatus for so long. I got pretty ill and then before getting better work shuffled my shcedule around. So, I hope to get back into writing here soon! Here is an 'almost completely new' chapter introducing something I've never done before. Let me know what you think by sending an email to hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com!

 

Also, don't get mad at me, and if you read all the words I wrote on the page you will hopefully believe me, but I've set up a Patreon to help me write. There are some neat inventive (or cliche?) rewards for donating, and it certainly doesn't change the fact that I'll continue to write here for free as I have for the past 11 years. But as you can tell, my writing is slow and sporadic as I lack the free time. But if you are interested in helping out a fellow author (favourite? ^.^), please click go and give me a read. [http://patreon [dot] com/hkorhal] I can't make it a clickable link for some reason, so you'll just have to spend the energy to copy/pasta/edit! :S If you really like my writing this'll help me write even more!