- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For the first time Melanie goes out on the hunt for some fresh meat. Taking morality into account, Melanie makes a decision that will affect her relationship with David for just about ever.

 

Chater Three

Good Hunting

 

            Melanie took them to her car. She held David close to her stomach, right above her navel, pressing him into it strongly as she got into the vehicle. David felt her soft flesh and the warmth within it, and couldn’t say it wasn’t a great place to be. The noise coming from inside of her stomach was really intense as the sound of rapidly digesting food filled the air. Her skin vibrated slightly as her digestive tract did its worst to the food within it. David could only imagine what all must be happening inside of it just a few feet behind Melanie’s perfect flesh, her stomach walls churning the cauldron of acid and eggs and bacon, all sloshing about with a mass of juice. She had ingested a great amount of food, even to a normal sized person, yet it seemed to be a normal amount to her. What he would soon realize is that Melanie had an iron stomach that could digest literally anything without any trouble at all, and it did so entirely leaving little to waste. It was one of her major secrets to keeping her figure the way she did, not only did she exercise, but she naturally absorbed food in a way that didn’t gain any weight, ever. It was almost magic.

            How good it felt to be so near to something so beautiful and sexy. David thought to himself. While holding David close to her, Melanie ducked down and got into the vehicle. The end result was David almost landing in her lap. David didn’t even notice, he was too wrapped up in the little world of her stomach. When she had finally seated herself accordingly, Melanie took David up onto the dash board, and let him step off her palm.

“There we go, I think you might like it better up there. Besides, I gotta drive.” She spoke to him with rather a sinister grin. David wondered why, momentarily, but figured it out pretty quickly as she reached into her purse and pulled out a pack of gum.

            “Alright, where are we going Melanie?” David asks.

            “That is a secret for now. But just to let you know, we are going somewhere there is always a lot of people, and somewhere I will love to have fun at.” Melanie chuckled at that last comment, marveling at her own genius. She pulled the door shut with a bang.

            The pack of gum she had taken out was Cinnamon Icebreakers. She unwrapped it, not taking her eyes off David for a second, and then began to tease him. He was captivated by her seductive motions. When she had the piece of unwrapped gum in her hand she leaned forward, nearly a fists distance away from David and licked her lips. She drug her moist tongue over her dried lips slowly. She drew it back inside and parted her lips, revealing to David the gateway he had thought of earlier. She began slide the gum into her mouth.

            Melanie opened it wider and wider while she moved her tongue about, distributing a large amount of saliva all over her teeth while she then slowly brought the stick of gum past her lips, and inserted it with careful precision. She took a painfully slow bite out of the stick that was nearly as long as him about half way, pulling it into her mouth with expert motion. She then pushed the rest into her mouth with her forefinger, her lips sealing around it before she pulled it out again with a little pop, a tiny trail of slime connected her lip and fingertip momentarily. Each of her movements was as if she were doing them in slow motion, which she was, just to tease David. She had the idea earlier, and was testing it out. Just how enthused was David with her mouth? She would quickly find out.

            Melanie began to chew. Slowly at first, mashing the stick up into a wad. Her teeth cracked together and parted painfully slowly. The sound of her teeth crushing the stick, followed by the sound of the stick quickly becoming mush stretching across her mouth was undeniably loud. She moved the mass around her mouth every time her jaw was at maximum distance from the roof of her mouth. Her huge tongue left trails of slime behind it as she maneuvered it about. She masticated it completely with her teeth, crushing each solid piece of the stick into a fine paste. It soon mixed with her saliva, which, due to the cinnamon, began to flow copiously into her mouth from absolutely everywhere. She pursed her lips and swallowed a bassy gulp.

            She was intentionally being obnoxious, as some would say, but she didn’t think so and neither did David. Her mouth at such a close distance filled his view as she mashed the gum without remorse. Her saliva smacked with every bite and her teeth cracked loudly every time her jaw came up and slammed into her upper teeth with fierce amounts of force. Her upper teeth were completely motionless but her bottom jaw worked completely independently and was a sight to see. She had started to chew quicker as it began to mush in her mouth. It was a complete mush by the time she was chewing at any decent speed, and every time her mouth opened wider than David was tall it stretched from top tooth to bottom tooth with red crystals shining in the light as saliva poured down the pillar.

            Melanie started the car and leaned back, taking an interest in David now that she could see him again. His jaw hung open slightly and he was staring fixedly into her mouth, even as she moved back. She smiled through her chewing, and did not stop. She eventually took her attention off David and started her car; who was still completely drawn towards her mouth like a magnet. He watched her chewing absent mindedly as she pulled the car out and focused on the real world. It was incredible. Melanie's total attention was elsewhere as her mouth worked all by itself to destroy whatever was inside of it. David of course, couldn’t care about anything but her mouth at that precise moment. The sights and sounds of her mouth nearly being too much for him.

 

            Melanie and David traveled onwards, propelled by the car. Melanie was absently chewing gum viciously with intent to kill, driving with one hand and flicking the radio station with another. David was looking on in wonder as she chewed and occasionally swallowed, moving her throat in great waves as she did. He couldn’t hear her swallow over the sound of the car, but her chewing filled his existence to the brim.

            Just thinking about what they were going to do together was exciting both Melanie and David, but for different reasons. They would find an unsuspecting stranger and Melanie would gobble him up. Someone is going to get to know her mouth pretty well by the end of the day, thought David to himself, even though he already did. And right now, whoever she finds to eat has no idea that he’s going to be eaten by a teen-aged beauty.

            Melanie was excited for the idea. She had loved the feeling of having David in her mouth, having another human being completely inside her and under her control, to do with as she pleased. The next step would be to swallow someone. She personally wanted to swallow David. She would look at him while driving, but he never noticed. She fantasized about having him in her stomach, but she had resisted all attempts to devour him entirely; even though she had come dangerously close to it a few times, her willpower won out. She would have to find a way to do it; she had to swallow him some time. She would work out a way to do it and not kill him, she thought to herself. She changed the station again.

            Lost in thought, David was somewhat surprised when Melanie brought the car to a stop and turned the engine off. It seemed as if they had only just started driving moments again, even though it had been a good fifteen minutes at least. Perhaps he had simply failed to notice the passing of time while thinking of what lay in store for himself and his friend, and of course, watching her chewing.

            “We’re here, David.” she said in her beautiful voice, as she turned in her seat to face him once again. A giant hand reached for him from the steering wheel and hoisted him towards her face. David smiled back at her huge grin through her chews, he was even closer to it now; it looked incredibly violent. The amount of liquid splashing around just a few feet away was mesmerizing.

            She opened the door and stepped out of the car and locked the doors. Meanwhile David looked around; they were at the state park near the lake. It was one of Melanie’s favorite places to go. David rarely ever went there; in fact he couldn’t remember the last time he had actually been there, if ever at all. Everything looked different when you’re in the hand of a giant.

            “I was going to go to the mall but there are too many security cameras there. Besides, the people there are too concentrated. I would be noticed if I started randomly shrinking people in a crowd. Here they are spread out and easier to take advantage of.” At these words, it struck David that she was truly becoming a huntress. It failed to scare him though and, in fact, it excited him somewhat.

            “Oh,” said David, and he looked around again. “That was incredibly brilliant of you, I would have never even thought about that.” David held his thumb up for Melanie. She hazarded a grin and held him closer to her chest in case anyone was watching. There were plenty of people out having a relaxing time, playing in the lake, tossing a Frisbee or a football or just milling about having a good old time alone or in small couples or groups.

            “So who should we get first?” asked Melanie excitedly almost whispering. “Any suggestions before I put you in my pocket?” Their eyes met. "Sorry you have to go in there but I can’t very well walk around with you in my palm, can I my little pet?” she teased, giving him a quick but light squeeze moving him closer towards her. She couldn’t see his reaction over her bust but she could imagine it. David couldn’t see her face either but didn’t resist trying to; the end result was him looking up at the world’s largest pair of breasts wrapped in tightly fitting fabric.

            “Ahh, stop it!” David said, playfully pushing the fingers away and smiling to himself.

            “Right, let’s find someone to play with!” she said.

            Melanie turned her head just in time to see Terry Rose, a football star from her high school walking up towards her. He had seen her a distance away and decided to say hello. Melanie panicked and nearly dropped David who she quickly stuffed into her tight fitting pocket. She had to use both hands to pry open her pocket and slip him in.

            David had just enough room in her tight jeans to fit in between the material, but ‘just enough’ was being very generous, as the life was nearly squeezed out of him when the fabric snapped back into place, hugging her hip tightly. No wonder her hips always looked rock hard, the fabric sure was. Nevertheless, there was plenty of room to either side of him and there was lots of room below him, he just couldn’t move about very easily. He was able to hear the two giant creatures talking well enough. He decided to concentrate on not looking over at him, and instead spent his time admiring Melanie some more.

            “Hiya, Terry.” said Melanie to the football player. “You’re just the person I wanted to see.” She had a tone that was radioactive with confidence. She didn’t really know the kid, just sort of out of passing, occupying the same place for some time eventually leads to recognition.

            “I… I am?” Terry was not prepared for this, he had hoped to catch her off guard and perhaps give her a smooth greeting. What ended up happening was he was taken aback by her remark, but he tried to recover his cool quickly. Football players must act cool at all times, he reminded himself. Don’t sound surprised that she is looking for you. Take it as a good sign.

            “Err… um,” he said as coolly as he could. Melanie simply smiled at him trying to think of something to say. What do you say to a person who you consider a potential snack? She thought to herself.

            “So ah… What can I help you with, Melanie?” His coolness returned to him like a very slow flood.

            “Help me with…?” Melanie looked puzzled.

            “Yeah, you said you wanted to see me.”

            “Oh right, um do you know anything about cars?” she asked as she turned and gestured towards her vehicle. She was thinking very fast. The furious squeaking of the hamster wheel was nearly audible.

            “Not really” he said uneasily. The conversation was steadily spinning out of control from Terry’s point of view. If she asked him a question about her car Terry figured his chances of answering it were nonexistent. That would look un-cool! Suddenly disaster struck.

            “Well, I don’t either and I think that a rock or something bounced up into the engine and broken something. Could you pleeeeeease take a look and see if anything is wrong?” She smiled sweetly and gave Terry her best ditsy dame look, it worked wonders on his male ego. He nearly melted under her gaze. They were the same height, so a melted Terry resulted in him having to look up into her powerful gaze, which made it even more powerful. She was a tall girl after all.

            Rather than admit ignorance and defeat, Terry did what any man would have done in any such situation as this, especially when there was a pretty woman asking for help. He knelt down to look under the hood. Hopefully the problem would be obvious like dripping fluid or a rock lodged somewhere. He was good with the obvious.

            While Terry was looking away, Melanie began to mutter something to herself. With a wave of one of her hands and a final word Terry had a much better view under the hood of her car. He was looking up at a car that was bigger than an aircraft carrier should ever be. He was instantly puzzled; his mind didn’t work fast enough to comprehend what just happened.

He turned and looked back up at where he had last seen Melanie who was bending down and looking at him with an even wider smile. Her smile was that of a girl who had just found a sweet lying in the middle of nowhere.

            “Terry, look at you down there,” she said in a belittling tone. “I better pick you up so no mean bugs catch you and gobble you up.” Her tone of voice was instantly petrifying, but her face was framed with her hair and gave her an innocent school girl sort of look.

            Before Terry could protest she had scooped him up and put him in her left pocket, her right already containing David.

            That was too easy. She thought to herself. We have victim number one. Terry started shouting and struggling, she liked the feeling against her hip; he couldn’t escape though so she did not worry. She patted him lightly in an attempt to calm his nerves, but it didn’t really work. She ended up just stuffing him further down into her pocket.

            Melanie walked into the shade of the trees spaced around the lake and fell upon a path. She saw a runner coming by and just as he passed her, she stuck out her foot and tripped the poor man.

            “Shit!” he yelled as he fell face first into the ground causing his ear phones to fly out from his ears and his face to become a mix of horror and confusion. Before he had time to recover from the impact she murmured the spell and shrank him too.

            That’s two she thought, wasting not even a second and collecting him off the ground while he was still lying down. She stuck him in her pocket to keep Terry company. Terry had stopped thrashing about when he realized he wasn’t alone anymore. It was the runner’s turn to panic now.

            Shrinking and catching people turned out to be easier than Melanie had originally anticipated. She selected her victims with the eye of a teen age girl, going for attractive males, discretely shrinking them and gathering them up. She did get one girl though, an attractive young black couple had been having a picnic and she had shrunken them both down to the same size as the others.

With her pockets full of people, she returned to her car. All of her pockets were full, both front and back pockets. She had to remove a few people from her back pockets to David’s pocket before she sat down, however. She feared she would have suffocated or crushed them had she not done so and it would be no fun to eat the tiny men if they were already dead; not to mention a mess if they had popped under her.

            David had been listening as best he could for clues as to whom and how many people Melanie had caught. Now he had company in the pocket. Three men about his age were there, no one could move very well, especially since Melanie was sitting down and the jean material was even tighter than before. They were sardines in saran wrap.

            “What do you think she will do to us?” said one.

            “I don’t know but I don’t like it,” another answered.

            “Well at least she is pretty hot,” a third voice said.

            The other two loudly proclaimed their support of this observation. Typical of their age group, they talked about how big her breasts had appeared and then went on from head to toe about what they thought of her physical appearance, especially as a giantess. They also discussed, in depth, about how they felt about being in her back pocket. All agreed it was a genuinely pleasant experience until she had started walking after which they decided that being repeatedly smashed between unyielding denim fabric and taught muscles was a less than desirable circumstance.

            David made his presence known eventually. He had decided not to tell them he was friends with the giantess or let them know of their fate to come. Little did they know that they were soon to be nothing more than a snack for the beauty of whom they were gossiping about.

            “Hey guys, I am stuck here too. My name is David.” David spoke up introducing himself.

            “David, do you know what she is up to man?” said a voice.

            “She collected me too just like you guys,” David replied. Technically, this was not a lie. “So I’ve no idea.”

            “Dude, I’m Adam, my friends are Ben and Harry.

            “She must be a witch or something,” guessed another voice. They began discussing the plausibility of that theory but did not get far because Melanie soon turned on Gwen Stephanie and No Doubt on her radio and began to sing to the tune. It drowned out any possibility of conversion with the captives. She had a very nice voice, thought David. There was no doubt about it, he was falling in love, rather predictably, given his situation.

            Soon the car stopped, the music ended and David felt her get up and out of the car. He and the three others were jostled together as she ran up the stairs to her house and then down to her room. 

            Melanie was excited. Her parents were gone, they had been for a long while and would stay that way; her whole family in fact. They left her home to stay with the house upon her request. She didn’t want to go anyway. That meant that she had the whole house to herself to do whatever she wanted, for as long as she wanted, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do. Sure she’d have to move out eventually, but you can’t beat free living.

            Arriving at her room she delicately removed the contents of her pockets and placed them on her bed. Soon she had over a half dozen people staring up at her in fear and wonder. They all were too shocked to move or even speak at first. Melanie broke the silence.

            “Hiya,” said Melanie. “I’m Melanie. I am going to be playing with you all today. It’s like playing dolls except with real people.” She chuckled to herself finding it rather humorous. “I would hope you play along…” She continued, except she was interrupted by a slew of angry voices.

            “You have no right to do this to us young lady,” said a man who Melanie recognized as the runner she had tripped earlier.

            “That’s right!” said the black girl in a shrill voice, who was standing next to her boyfriend. “We’re people not toys!”

            “Oh I think differently about the situation.” Melanie exclaimed. “I just want to have a little fun, that’s all. Tell you what? Why don’t we all work on getting acquainted and then we start?” Melanie slipped a not so discrete wink at David who was standing near the three guys who she had taken from her right pocket. Then she turned and left the room. 

            “What did she do that for?” said one of the men who had the voice that matched that of Ben,     “Why did she wink at us?”

            “Your guess is as good as mine,” David told him. There was no way he was going to say; because she plans on letting me watch as she devours you. Ben might not appreciate his forthcoming death as much as David would. 

            “Well what are we going to do gentlemen?” asked the black guy, obviously his remark was aimed at the group as a whole. He had just concluded that action should be taken and the best way to do that would be to come up with a plan. “The girl seems nice enough but we do not know her true intentions,” he continued. “If she becomes hostile, she could crush us all in a moment with a swat of her hands. We must not wait if her plans are to kill us. I suggest that we escape.” He said in more hushed tones. Melanie, who had excellent hearing, was listening silently, towering far above them, politely waiting her turn to speak again.

            “And what if she is friendly?” the runner suggested.  ”If she is friendly, she might not treat us nicely if she catches us if we try to escape.” The young man answered. He was trying to use logic that the world was generally a nice place. He was so incredibly mistaken.

            “What if she doesn’t catch us?” asked David, trying to forestall any potential escape attempt. “Where do we go? How will we return to normal size? And how will we be noticed by someone who you can be sure is friendly? She is the only one who knows we exist. Chances are if we leave, we will disappear. Personally I don’t want to be eaten by a spider.” David shuddered, his small addition did the trick, so did a few others. Then he added. “Besides, if she wanted to kill us, couldn’t she have just stepped on us earlier?”

            This put things in a new light. There was a pause. “Guys, I know her from high school,” said Terry. “Her name is Melanie and she is the nicest girl I’ve ever met. She is not gunna hurt us, it isn’t possible. I think.”

            “How do you know that?” the spoke again. “Didn’t she shrink us?”

            Their conversation was interrupted by Melanie returning to the room carrying a glass of water. While they had continued talking she slipped out, no one noticed surprisingly. They had missed their perfect, and only, chance for escape.

            “Hey my little friends,” she said placing the water on the table and leaning over the bed. “All ready for fun? I know I am!”

            As if on cue her stomach rumbled noisily. It was a loud long rumble that seemed more like distant thunder to the eight people below on the bed. “I guess I’m a little hungry,” she said. “I ate plenty of breakfast this morning. I wonder why my stomach’s growling.” David began to get excited. He knew Melanie’s stomach required food, it had been a few hours since they had breakfast. He looked up at her knowing that soon the people he was standing among would be satiating the hunger of the giantess that stood before them.

            “Sweetie,” said Melanie, focusing on the runner who practically fainted under the heavy gaze of the giantess. “You look thirsty; let me put you in my drink for a second. You can cool off and get a drink yourself.”

            Before he could object she took him between her thumb and forefinger and moved her hand from over the bed to above her water and released the man into the cup.

            “Wooaaaaa-!” He landed in the water with a great splash, sending him deep into its depths. The glass was wide and far too deep to touch the bottom and too tall to climb out of. He surfaced quickly, gasping for breath; the water was indeed nearly ice. The cup’s diameter was at least twice his present height. Melanie’s belly gurgled. She put a hand over it to silence the noise. “Stahpit.” Said said, rubbing it gently. She looked back up at the group. “I guess I better eat something quick huh guys?” she said with a smile towards the group of people on the bed.

            It was not until a moment later, after Melanie’s stomach stopped its clamor that David realized Terry had made a break for it. The hungry predatory sounds emanating from Melanie’s completely bare iron midriff had been too much for him to bear.  He was headed for the foot of the bed at full tilt. Melanie took a step closer to the bed so she was standing next to it, pressing into it with her hips lightly. She reached out with her hand and captured the football player effortlessly lifting him into the air, his legs still pumping. She brought him closely up to her face and examined him, he stopped dead.

            “Terry! It hurts my feelings that you are afraid of me.” She said in a hurt tone of voice. He could feel the wind of her breath on his body. Her breath smelled of cinnamon. Terry wondered if she had been chewing gum.

            “Why don’t you trust me?” she asked, wearing what she hoped was an understanding and friendly expression for the tiny man in her fist. 

            “Sorry Melanie.” Terry apologized. “It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just that you’re so scary this big. Will you forgive me?” He wanted her on his side, and had no idea what had come over him earlier. He felt a bit foolish now, thinking back on it. Where was he going? He was daft.

            “Of course Terry!” Melanie exclaimed, a bit too eagerly by Adam’s reckoning down below. “I hope you learn that I only want the best. I think that you will learn to understand things from my point of view. It would be fun to become closer together than most friends ever will, don’t you agree?” Terry nodded, trying to understand what she just said. “I just want us to be together for a long time.” She said in a faraway voice.

            He was caught off guard, what was she really talking about? Was she hinting at hitting on him? Could she be talking about going out? “Me too, Melanie. I…”

            “Good,” she said with finally. “Now to prove it, I’ll give you a kiss.” She puckered her huge glossy lips and raised her palm close enough that Terry could walk over and kiss her lips. He walked over tentatively, this being the first giantess he had ever kissed. He was nervous enough when girls were his size. Nevertheless, he decided it was best to keep Melanie happy, so he tiptoed forward and tried to plant a kiss on her upper lip, just above where the two lips met. As he was leaning forward the lips extended further out and Terry’s whole face rather than just his lips made contact with Melanie’s pucker.

            Melanie extended her lips more, engulfing his entire head up to his shoulders with her lips. His head wasn’t inside her mouth; she had big lips after all, so he was nearly suffocating inside their all-encompassing width. She moved her lips inward and quickly moved them out again, drawing him in bit by bit. Terry instantly began to lose it; he thrashed about on her hand. He hadn’t started screaming yet, but shouts were not far away when he felt her teeth grip his neck. Looking into the depth of her mouth, he let an embarrassingly loud scream escape him. Melanie knew this would be heard by those beneath her, so she quickly pulled the rest of him into her mouth with the incredible suction of her cheeks and tongue.

            Entirely inside her mouth, Melanie quickly lapped him once with her tongue and funneled him into the back of her mouth. He screamed in horror as her tongue dropped out from beneath him and he felt her mouth close in around him from behind, pushing him forward into her throat. He was in shock as he found himself being pushed, face first, into the black depth of her throat. He would be glad to have been completely blind here, because he would not have enjoyed seeing what was coming.

            Warm squishy flesh gripped and constricted him in the long tube, the entire world was alive and the sound of her swallow surrounded him entirely. The esophagus undulated repeatedly, pushing him downward with great speed, each time threatening to break his bones. He felt something hard impact his head, open around him, pinch off around his ribs causing a deep crack and searing pain and renewed screams. It opened again and his head was free from everything, he was pushed into Melanie’s stomach. He fell a short distance and landed in bile, he submerged partially in the revolting, putrid mess. Instantly, he wished he was dead already.

            David had been watching in wonder as the muscles of Melanie’s throat contracted and a small bulge swiftly sped down her neck and disappeared into her chest. The sound of her swallow was evident, and Terry’s screams were definitely audible. This was better than he could have possibly ever imagined. Melanie had gotten the man to willingly put his head up to her lips; of course David couldn’t see that, but that was what he imagined happened. He was in that belly, right there, right in front of them. Her navel appeared to be looking at the group in deep hunger, as though it were a mouth of its own and it was ready to feed. He was being digested alive by Melanie, or at least would be very, very soon. What a perfect fate, thought David. Although, not for himself, he reminded himself.

            “Oh my God! She ate him raw! She ate him raw!” screamed the girl who was standing to his right. She grabbed her boyfriend tight as if she expected him to save her.

            “Oh my God, I ate him!” Melanie’s voice boomed in a sexy and feminine yet deadly predatorily way. “Oh David, it is the most amazing experience imaginable! I could actually feel him move down my throat. It was like a massage of my esophagus! He was trying to fight it the whole way. It’s such a rush! I didn’t think it would be this much of a power trip.” Just her looking at him and speaking to him after what she had just done was invigorating, thought David. Melanie’s body was on fire with energy, and she shuddered at the feeling that was coursing through every single vessel in her body. Her blood was nearly boiling and the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end; she was extremely excited, and wanted more.

            “Hmm,” she added after a second, shivering from the after effect. “It feels like I need to wash him down. My throat’s kinda dry from his clothes.” She added with a dangerous tone, looking down at the runner who was swimming. She grabbed the glass with the runner in it, still treading water. He tried to scream but he was pushed under the surface when she violently tilted the glass and began to gulp the glass dry. The water sloshed into the dark, deadly cavern of her mouth that just ended the life of someone the runner had never known.

            To the runner, whose name was still a mystery, it was like a terrifying waterslide. He tried to swim backwards but despite his best efforts, he slid along the smooth glass with a fair amount of water and flowed into her mouth. All went dark as he lingered on the tongue for only a fraction second, before the constant repetition of her swallows sent him and the water straight down. It was almost as if he was propelled in a vehicle made of water down her throat. Air above and below him, but surrounding him was water. Her esophagus moved with such ferocious power that the whole trip lasted less than a second, but to him it never ended. He was violently expelled into her stomach, his vehicle of water exploding with terrific speed. He and the remainder of water sloshed into the partially digested food remaining in Melanie’s stomach. More water flowed into the slowly crowding organ, filling it up with more of the cool water; the core temperature of her stomach dropping like a stone.

            Melanie put down the glass and belched loudly, releasing pent up pressure from within her. Inside her stomach it was something like a sonic boom, the whole world rebounded with the force of it and the water and bile sloshed about, churning it into a horrific goo. Both men, who were still quite alive, covered their ears and the entire contents of the stomach shook. They were very lucky to be unable to see anything finally.

            “Oh that was good.” Melanie said firmly, drumming her fingers on her thigh intently. A moment later her belly roared again, this time contently. “Take it easy in there you two,” she patted her exposed stomach as she looked down at it; her face masked by her long brunette hair. She then surveyed the people before her. They were running, everywhere. Except David, who looked as though he was the epicenter of a bomb that had a shockwave rushing out in all directions, he looked up at her in wonder.

            Not paying any attention to David she leaned forward on the bed again, nearly hitting David with her denim clad thigh and began scooping up people. She moved quickly with the reflexes of a cobra gathering two that had managed to get to the far side of the bed. Standing up again she moved with lightning speed and collected two more who were trying to climb down the sheets. David had successfully delayed one man in running. Good for him!  She grabbed the guy David was grappling last. She stuck him in the now empty glass jar. Melanie deposited the rest next to David again, and made sure they were all stunned.

            “Oh!” She jumped. “I can feel them in my stomach! I can feel them moving! It’s delicious!” she said with effect as she slowly moved her belly side to side. The contents of her stomach could be heard sloshing from side to side as she moved her hips and beautifully defined abdomen. All eyes were on the stomach in which two men lived in excruciating agony.  Before the tiny people could scurry away once more she grabbed the black man and tossed him into her mouth.   

            “Uugh. Delicious,” she proclaimed as she visibly tossed the man about in her mouth with a little acting violence. She didn’t do this for long, however. The movements in her belly and mouth made an addictive carnal hunger arise from within her. Rather than fight the urge to eat the man she gave up playing with the poor guy. Melanie swallowed her third man in under a minute. He struggled his entire journey down into her stomach.

            His girlfriend had been screaming all the while, yelling, threatening, begging Melanie to let him live as she watched her boyfriend glimpse after glimpse getting thrown about inside her maw. When Melanie swallowed however, the woman let out a shriek and, grabbing onto Harry who happened to be closer to her than anyone everyone else, began sobbing into his chest.

            “He’s dead! He’s dead! She killed him.” the woman wailed.  No one else had tried to run this time; her show of force last time left them all without the desire to try again. Harry knew that her boyfriend was far from dead although he would soon be too. He did not however communicate this to the distraught female who was hanging onto him.

            Melanie was now caressing her belly demonically. Then suddenly she stopped and looked at all of them intently. David realized that she was sizing up who was going to be next. God this was incredible to witness. Did he ever tell the right girl about vore. He had no idea that any of this would happen, he hadn’t expected Melanie to take such a keen interest in it. After all he did tell her about all the different aspects aside from vore, but she latched onto vore like a tick. It was brilliant.

            The woman who had been comforted by Harry stopped crying and looked directly up at Melanie with a stern look of pure hatred. “Take me in place of my boyfriend,” she said, emotionless, in a commanding voice.

            “What?” said Melanie.

            “Take me in place of my boyfriend,” she insisted. “Let him live and eat me up. I know he is still alive in there. Stick your finger down that awful throat of yours and bring him up this instant!” She said nearly becoming hysteric again. “Then gobble me up if you must.” Her tone was emotionless despite the determination in her face.

            “Oh honey, I’m sorry. There is no him or you, only first and second. And you’re second.” Melanie reached for the woman faster than anyone thought possible. She tried to leap away but Melanie caught her.

            Melanie reached over and let the woman drop into the empty glass with Adam. Now the woman truly began to cry and, turning her face away from the giantess she wrapped her arms around the stranger in the glass with her and waited for the end. Adam tried to reassure her by holding her but he knew it was only a matter of time.

            Melanie grabbed Harry and David, one in each hand. Ben was still standing on the bed watching them.

            “David you are going to love this!” she promised. She tossed David into her mouth but did not swallow. Nevertheless David was terrified; having just seen what Melanie had done to the others. What if she was getting carried away?

            “Melanie, don’t eat me!” he yelled. They were friends and he knew that Melanie would not consciously hurt him, but what if she lost control?

            She brought Ben up to her face where she scrutinized his form, her tongue lightly flicking David as she did so. There he got a last look at the woman who was about to eat him. She opened her mouth wide and looked away from him. To Ben’s perplexity, he observed the man Melanie had called David lying on her back teeth. He had gotten the impression that Melanie was friends with David.

            Ben didn’t dwell on the subject long as he was brought to the mouth and past those ruby red lips. Her incisors gleamed as he was brought into the pinkish red cathedral of death. Melanie’s tongue came up to meet him, curling as it did so he slid downwards towards that part of her mouth that was more wreathed in shadows. It was where he knew the entrance to her throat to be.

            Her finger and thumb that were the only two things preventing him from sliding to his death now released him. Predictably, he careened down the tongue that was slicker than ice but much warmer and wetter. Melanie’s mouth closed somewhat but it slowed his decent and prevented him from sliding over the edge of the tongue. He found himself next to David where he tried to push and pull him towards the entrance to what seemed to be the gates of hell itself. The two of them were constantly being pushed together and pulled apart by the manipulations of Melanie’s tongue as she worked her jaw open and shut. The cracking of her teeth from time to time was ear shattering.

            Harry watched from outside as her tongue was visibly moving in her mouth. Occasionally, he would hear his friend shout or curse emanate from those semi-closed glistening red lips. There was a band of slime connecting the two puffy muscles.

            Melanie for her part was letting the two men fight it out in her mouth. She had been keeping track of which struggling figure was David. She did not want to swallow the wrong person. If she ate her best friend she would never forgive herself, so she was as careful as she could be. She found it difficult to resist the urge to swallow them both at once, however. Their wriggling was charging up a force deep inside of her that would soon take over her actions if she was not careful.

            David’s cries for help and the other man’s swears of damnation were echoing in her ears. The men in her belly only exacerbated the carnal urge to swallow by their intoxicating movements. She was slowly losing control. Her eyes had shut and the only things in the world were those two men fighting for their live inside of her mouth.

            David pushed the man away from him again but he refused to let go. Both figures slid onto the tongue and towards her gullet. Their struggles increased, Ben was closer to the tongue than David, but was holding onto David’s slime soaked shirt with inhumane rage.

            The cloth tore and a kick from David was all that was needed to send him to his friend’s stomach. But it didn’t work. Melanie, who was unprepared to swallow, choked somewhat and the result was Ben being propelled back into the middle of her mouth along with a fair amount of saliva and mucus. Ben grabbed David’s leg but the mucus on his hands didn’t allow him to hold on. It was though a slimy skin coated everything thickly. David kicked again and crawled toward Melanie’s teeth.

            She helped him along with a flick of her tongue that sent David onto her teeth, at least, that’s who she hoped was David. As he looked back, David saw the tongue press upwards and the throat open. Ben’s slime covered body shot off the tongue as it pressed against the roof of Melanie’s mouth. He screamed as he slid over the entrance to her throat. There was more mucus there that further impeded his chances of grabbing a potential handhold. He heard the explosive gulp as Melanie swallowed, her throat forcing Ben downward and closing tight afterwards, cutting off his scream. The man with whom he had been grappling only a moment ago was now on his way to be digested deep inside Melanie’s body.

            Melanie spat the body out of her mouth along with a huge glob of saliva and was relieved to see that it was indeed David, encased incased in the thick gooey soquid, that slowly got up and began trying to clear the saliva away from his face, it coursed off him as though he just got out of a very slimy pool.

            “Felt like you had quite the fight in there.” said Melanie when David had regained some of his senses and stopped trembling due to the excess adrenaline in his system. Melanie sighed as the energy building up inside of her was nearly unimaginable. Melanie placed a hand towel before David who began to use it to clean himself off. She dripped the rest of liquid in her hand onto it as well. He was still sticky and several bad cuts he had sustained from Melanie’s teeth burned from having the saliva in them. He was thankful to be out of her mouth.

            “I wonder how that felt for that poor little guy in my belly?” she said smiling. She looked at Harry in her left hand. “And you’re about to find out what it feels like,” she told him She opened her mouth just wide enough to slip poor Harry in between her teeth and then she swallowed the man whole without much ceremony. His relatively dry body scraped up the insides of her throat as he absorbed her saliva in great amounts. Even Melanie’s incredibly overactive salivary glands had to work overtime to get him down her throat.

            “Didn’t play with him much,” gasped David.

            “Well after that dance you did on my taste buds I didn’t have to,” she told him sweetly. “I can still taste you on my tongue.” She added with a shy smile.

            “Except he’s being digested and I’m not.”

            “Exactly.” Melanie visibly shuddered with the feeling, her eyes flickered open and shut a few times. “Besides,” she went on, “we have our two friends in the glass over here.” She turned to where the two tiny figures in her cup awaited their end. “Well, I think that by now your boyfriend is dead. Sorry about not getting to you sooner but David and I were having too much fun to rush anything. Anyway, either of you want to go first?” 

            Adam raised his hand. “I will.” It was an honorable thing to do, Melanie thought. He could let the poor girl crying next to him live a bit longer. Besides, he always liked the way girls ate; he felt it odd but he didn’t know why. Now that it was him this pretty girl would be eating, it seemed much less appealing. However he stood up and prepared to take it like a man. Die with honor, he told himself.

            Melanie smiled down at him but she had already changed her mind. She took the glass and held it to her lips, then turning so David could watch; she tilted the glass upwards until the two people within slid down the side and disappeared into her mouth. The man shouted and the girl went completely hysterical.

            She placed the glass aside, took a deep breath and swallowed hard. The swallowing action was audible to David. As her throat moved he watched a large bulge being pushed downwards in her esophagus slowly. “Wonderful.” She said finally, after a short gasp for breath; the swallow had taken longer than it should.

            Still tingling from energy and having no one left to eat except David, she picked him up and held him tightly to her stomach. She wouldn’t eat him, even if she really desperately wanted to. Not yet, anyway. Not while he could die.

            David heard the gurgle of digesting ‘food’ from within her belly, only feet from his ear and could only imagine what hell it was like for the people who were very much still alive inside his best friend’s stomach. One of them, he thought to himself, he had just been fighting. He pressed his ear to her belly and then her herd it; screams and cries of anger and agony. Screams for help and shouts of general unrest could be heard however, it was hard to hear over the violent roaring of her stomach. Melanie’s belly gurgled again sickly; more loudly and a collective shout of agony came from within. Melanie shuddered.

             “I can hear them, Melanie!” he shouted to her. “They’re screaming! Geez, it must be awful in your stomach.” He added lightly, his hands pressed to her stomach, resting his head upon its warm surface. The vibrations coming from deep within were oddly soothing.

            “Hey, are you saying some of me is horrible?” Melanie’s voice sounded accusatory.

            “Wh… No, that’s not what I meant at all!” David said, rubbing her stomach carefully. She had just eaten a group of people, he didn’t want to be next.

            “Good then. Lucky for you you’ll never have to find out.” said Melanie with a smile. “Like that, that is.” She added more quietly; David didn’t hear her.

            Melanie had been rummaging around in a drawer for a moment and finally found what she had been searching for; a stethoscope. She placed the phones in her ears and the round end to her belly right next to David. David watched her hands move as she placed the large metal disk onto her skin.  “They are indeed screaming,” she confirmed even though she could hear them fine without it. The stethoscope however made it far clearer.

            David, who still had an ear against her stomach, smiled too. Melanie couldn’t hear nearly as well as David because he was actually there, inches from it. But Melanie heard it all the same, and she reveled in the sounds that escaped her stomach. This was true power.

            Holding the stethoscope to her abdomen she heard a few more shouts and moans of agony before she finally laid down on the bed, placing David on her stomach again. Together, they enjoyed the last screams of Melanie’s meal as they slowly died down one by one into nothing but gurgles and rumbles. Even those, too, subsided into mere faint grumbles of pleasant contentedness.

            Melanie tossed the stethoscope aside and let out a very deep sigh. “That was the most fun I’ve ever had, David.” she announced. David was still listening to the sounds of her belly’s rapid digestion her meal below him. Were they still alive in there but too tired to struggle? His hand rubbed her stomach in wide circles, he did not answer right away but when he did he spoke quietly.

            “Melanie?”

            “Yeah?” She answered, her eyes closed and her hands together resting just below David, geographically.

            “When I was wrestling in your mouth, did you want to swallow me?” David asked timidly.

            “Yes.” Melanie said without pause. “But don’t worry my little friend. I have enough willpower to control myself when it comes to you. If I didn’t, you would be inside with the others by now.” She prodded her belly, it gave a disapproving squelch.

            There was a long pause.

            “How long do you think they lived in there?”

            “Not long enough to keep me happy,” Melanie replied. “You can’t have any idea what a turn on it is to have people alive and screaming inside you as you digest them. It still seems so weird… Eating people.” Melanie trailed off, obviously contemplating the actual horror of the situation. “But there are so many people inside me right now. I ended their lives to feed myself and entertain us.” She paused a moment before continuing. “I feel horrible saying this but I want to do it again. Do you think you’re up for that my little friend?”

            David didn’t hesitate an answer, although he did think about what she had just said gravely. “Are you kidding? I could do this every day.” He replied excitedly.

            “We will, my friend. We will.” Melanie said, sighing again. She was indeed very happy with what she had just done. She put the moral qualms behind her. She had the power, and she chose to use it. She didn’t feel bad about it, and she wanted to do it again. Anything to please herself, just the way she always had been; even at the expense of others.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, chapter three down ahead of schedule, I hope you all enjoyed it! Again, as always, reviews or emails are greatly appreciated and anticipated. I'm looking for critiques especially, if you see something wrong, even a tiny spelling mistake, let me know (in an email preferably for corrections). I won't bug you if you email me, but I will most likely send a response when I fix it! Email: hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com. ^.^

--HK