- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

David gives to Melanie possibly the greatest gift he could to a hungry giantess, more people.

 

Chapter Four

Seafood

 

            After Melanie’s first feeding she had laid on her bed and placed David just above her navel and rested. She was spent on energy for quite some time. David was listening with diminishing interest to Melanie’s stomach finish digestion as they continued talking about random things.

            During this time she also spent a bit reading and talking to herself. David was content to just listen to her and did not complain. There was a dull flash of light and he felt an energy course through his body. David spoke up after a moment, “What was that?”

            “Oh nothing,” Melanie said quietly. “Just learning some new stuff.”

            “What kind of new stuff?”

            “Well, new ways to protect you. I’m experimenting, and hopefully I don’t mess up.” She found this slightly amusing and rattled David with a little laugh. He was only moderately worried.

            “Heh, I see.” He tapped his chin thoughtfully and flexed his other hand; nothing appeared any different.

            “If I did what I think I just did, I cast some protection spells over you.” She added with a final tone of voice.

            “What kind of protection?” David was curious now.

            “Physical kinds of protection of course.” She paused for a moment, then went on to explain “It should make you just about impervious to getting hurt. I mean, from me at least.”

            “Huh?” The last bit didn’t make sense.

            “Like, if I were to step on you or hit you; that kind of thing.” David shuddered, trying to not imaging Melanie’s full force of fury coming down on him; she must weigh many tons! “It’ll help you stay alive in your small stature.”

            “You don’t think you would do that, would you?”

            “Probably not.” Melanie trailed off for a few minutes. “Unless you wanted me to do something.” David could tell by the tone of her voice that she wanted to, but wasn’t directly going to say it.

            He decided to drop the idea for a moment a press on. “Okay, so what other kinds of things did you cast on me?”

            “Oh plenty!” She said excitedly again, putting her book down and looking over her chest at David who returned her gaze. “When I first shrank you I enabled you to be able to see in the dark as well as be able to talk louder so I could hear you better!” She grinned. “You also have better hearing. So just better senses I suppose. And now,” she waved her hand again over David, “You don’t get hurt as easily, and you’re much more resistant to acids. So you’re just about invincible.”

            David thought about this for a moment. “Invincible…” He repeated, he rapped his fingers on her stomach a few times at that. Specifically acids? That could only mean one thing…

            “Yeah, corny I know. But I thought it was necessary. I wouldn’t want to kill you, after all. Especially if I ever accidently ate you.” There it was. She turned her head to one side and said in a slightly softer voice, “Now my stomach acid won’t be able to hurt you, and breathing will be easier in any substance, except for instance something that wasn’t air. So long as there is air, mind you. I hope that explains it.” Her own fingers drummed on her hip. “Of course, I haven’t tested these, but I am assuming.”

            David started pondering about what he had just heard. It gave him some ideas on what he could do at a later time. Being unable to get hurt opens a lot of doors for him, which could be really exciting. “Yes, thank you Melanie.”  She smiled helpfully. “I think.”

 

            It wasn’t long after they stopped talking that Melanie yawned and apparently fell asleep. David didn’t notice because he couldn’t see her face very well, but he felt what he thought was sleep come over Melanie.

            David was still lying on his giant friend’s stomach, staring up at the ceiling when he got an idea. Compelled by this new idea of his he sat up and surveyed the new landscape. In front of him was Melanie’s lower body, her navel followed by the slight rise and change from skin to tight denim, and her endless legs ended in a sharp cliff that announced her feet, which had fallen over and on top of one another. To either of his sides were slopes and then drops, followed a single arm to his right.

            David stood up and turned around to face the other direction. Starting from his position was the upper part of her abdomen, then a subtle line where her rib cage was as her sunken belly rose to her chest, then the steep slope of shirt that covered her breast in a soft looking fabric. Which he measured, was about the same height as him if not slightly taller than. They looked enormous, both of them. David had always been aware of Melanie’s ample bosom, and now it was even more prominent.

            Thinking for a moment David decided to go up to Melanie’s neck so he could sleep there. His ideas were simple and innocent enough but he couldn’t help but be driven by a desire to touch them. He didn’t even try to rationalize it with him, he wanted to and he was going to. He wasn’t going to take advantage of the situation, however. But he wanted a change of scenery, and bedding. Her stomach had subsided as her body entered a further step of digestion.

            It was decided, he was going to walk up Melanie’s body and rest against her chest. But he wouldn’t be able to walk around her breasts because by doing that he would fall off her body and have a hell of a time getting back onto it. Going between them was entirely out of the question because there was no valley between them. And of course going under was out of the question too because the shirt’s material was too tight against her skin; plus he wouldn’t want to get trapped inside that cavern, unable to get out. Melanie might have views against that.

            With that finally settled David began walking towards the towering wall of green fabric. It didn’t take him long at all to cross her stomach and climb up onto her rock hard ribs, and then even less time to cross to her shirt material. Her shirt was made of possibly the softest material he had ever felt. He drug his hand across its surface lightly and marveled at its feeling. He could easily fall asleep there and wouldn’t even need a pillow.

            Preparing to move on David turned his attention to the cliff in front of him. Breasts, huge ones at that. They were in all respects a wall. Sharp angle up and definitely taller than him. David laid a hand on her breast and felt their softness and their rigidity. He could tell the wiring of her bra was in place and would most definitely provide to him enough support to not disturb her flesh too much. Melanie’s sent here was also far more powerful. It was nearly overwhelming and caused David’s head to spin. He took a deep breath and dug his fingers into the shirt.

            With a sigh of barely contained excitement he stretched and pulled on the shirt. It gave very little before it became more taught than it already was. David was glad to realize her shit was actually a size or two smaller than she was, leaving it tight against her body. This would serve him well in his journey.

             It was quite difficult because her didn’t give too much slack, and her breasts were very soft yet her bra between the fabric and them was incredibly firm. It wasn’t too incredibly long until he reached the top and pulled himself with great effort onto the top of her left breast. He laid there, panting. Her bra compressed slightly beneath him as though he were on a giant rubber half ball in a gym.

            After he caught his breath David looked up and surveyed her beauty, David looked away from her head, and could see her entire body laid out before him like a great ship of unrivaled sexuality. Her legs seemed to be so incredibly long it seemed crazy and unreal. Her shapely hips and tight jeans made her look all the more attractive. Her stomach was a depression of wonder, as her chest and it moved with each passing breath. Her breaths were slow and deep, those of the great sleeper.

            Realizing to himself and finally admitting that he would never tire of looking at someone so beautiful, he tore his eyes away the wondrous sight before him and he turned around to look up at Melanie’s face. She was incredible, for lack of a better word. So beautiful and innocent looking, her large red lips rested together, glistening slightly in the light. Her facial structure was intense. Perfect bones and prominent features. To top it all off her head was framed by strong long brown silken hair.

            David sat down and eventually pushed himself off the top of her breast. He slid down the length of their bridge until coming to a halt on her chest. From there David could hear not only her heart beating beneath him, but also the rushing of her breath. Stretching out again this new place seemed to be the best spot to stop and sleep. She was breathing quite deeply, moving everything up and down rather slowly and rhythmically. Her chest made a very comfortable bed, with sheet and pillows. Supporting and soft to the touch, as well as warmed from within. Listening to her breathing, David began to drift through his thoughts until he slowly fell asleep.

 

            Melanie was known to take at least one or two naps per day, normally no longer than an hour at a time. And since she just expended a lot of energy she would probably be out for a while. Melanie never told him if she moved around while she slept, so David could have only hoped she didn’t. Yet that thought still crossed his mind, and again he hoped she didn’t roll over. She never did. It is very uncommon for someone to not move at all while asleep, and Melanie was the exception.

            He had told her once that she could have been a model, yet she only just laughed at that. David began to wonder what she would be having for a lunch or dinner. Surly people are a nice meal for her, but she would need more, a lot more. With that thought, David fell entirely asleep.

 

         David stayed on Melanie’s chest for a good long while until finally she awoke and sat bolt upright. The usual person might wake up and do a slow mental check to make sure all of them was still there, or that they remembered where they were. Melanie was completely random. Sometimes she would wake up slow and beautifully, other times it was violently unexpected and quite dramatic. This was one of those times causing David to tumble down her bosom and land between her legs. It was a somewhat harder landing then David would have liked, the denim was fairly unyielding and so was her impressive thigh muscles.

            Melanie looked around, swinging her head too and fro as one does when emerging from dreamland and attempting to reorient oneself with reality and clear away the cobwebs of the mind. Her brunette hair swirled as she shook her head and brown locks of hair fell across her face when she slowed. She felt movement on her legs and looked down, remembering instantly she had a passenger.

            So it hadn’t been a dream after all, she thought. David was struggling to get up, having been violently ejected from dream land mere moments before. He finally succeeded and looked up awkwardly at the face above him. He crawled back up onto her thigh and sat down. He turned his gaze upwards and waved sheepishly.

            “Oh, David, I am so sorry! I forgot you were there. Are you hurt?”  She had a hint of alarm in her voice.

            “No, I’m alright. Don’t worry.”

            “Good, good… I need to not do that again.

            “Haha. I can’t expect you to change the way you are just because I’m here!” David looked away a moment and gave Melanie a sheepish grin

            She chuckled. “I’m sure everyone has to get used to sleeping with another person when they grow up, right?”

            David ignored the connotations of her previous statement. “Definitely.”

            Melanie leaned back and looked down at David again with an expression he didn’t quite recognize. “Well… Did you do anything fun while I was asleep?” It was mischievous.

            David tilted his head to the side. “Fun?”

            “You know…” She trailed off. Her finger approached David and touched her thigh. It traced out a path around him. “I’m a girl. A giant one to you. And you’re a boy, a tiny one to me.” She poked him gently. “Fun?”

            David pushed away her finger. “Hmm…” He feigned ignorance for a moment before brightening up. “Well I did admire how beautiful you are. For quite some time.”

            Melanie blushed. “Aww, you’re so sweet.”

            “I would definitely like the opportunity for some fun eventually.” He scratched at her leg, hoping she could feel it. Her grin showed him she did.

            “Every day.” She said quietly.

            She stretched out her arms eventually. To David they seemed to span the length of a sizable sports stadium. It was somewhat unnerving but she kept smiling down at him in that wolf like fashion.

            “So what shall we do for the rest of the day?” asked David.

            “Well, I really must get out and go for a run. I am dying for some sort of physical exercise.” She looked around before adding, “David, would you mind if I left you here for a bit while I went out?”

            “Not at all.”  He replied politely.

            “Thank you; you’re really so sweet.” She flashed him a different sort of smile the size of a sailboat, it put him at ease. Very gently she picked David up off her body and left him behind in the depression on her bed; it was still warm and smelled of her. She went to the bathroom to change into running clothes and after a few seconds she came out in loose blue shorts, and a loose white tank-top, wearing white running sneakers. Even wearing these she was a pillar of athletic beauty.

            “See you in a little while,” she waved as she left the room.

            David had very little to do for some time he gathered. He kept coming back to the people that were now with Melanie, no doubt digested completely, seeping through her small intestines as she went running. It was an exciting thought possibly. He wondered if any of them had been excited, probably not. Had they just simply been terrified as they met their end?

            That gave David an idea. He made his way to the edge of the bed and jumped to the electric wire in a leap of faith. It was attached to the computer on Melanie’s desk; he used it to hoist himself up. Not being very physically active prior in his life, this was one monstrous achievement. He was pretty excited he had made it.

            Once he reached the top of the desk, after a brief moments pause to regain his composure, he ran towards the computer mouse. It was not without a good bit of work that he had maneuvered it to where he stopped, moved over to the side and hit it really hard; it clicked. He breathed deep, this was going to be an exercise on its own.

            It took even longer to reach his email account, which also required much theatrics. Finally he began to write a message into the text box. This was definitely a workout unto itself even more so than getting there. He would crawl to the letter he wanted carefully and then ram his leg down on it to press the key he had desired. This usually worked, but every now and then he needed a bit more force for some of the bigger keys. Special characters and capital letters were all but forgotten. Brevity was essential so David was absolutely sure to word the correspondence carefully with as few words as possible. Each letter took a long time to locate and compress. Because of that he was only halfway through his first email when Melanie returned, sweaty and tired, but rather cheerful.

            “Whatcha doing cutie?” she asked as she approached the computer to read what he had written. David hadn’t been expecting a greeting like that, and allowed Melanie to pad over without even a warning. What was he going to say? No, don’t read it?

            Beads of sweat the size of David’s head, or larger, glistened on her skin or rolled along its surface lazily. Ironic really. They were clearly visible to the shrunken boy who gazed up at his giant friend.

            After a moment of deep breathing and reading she said, in deep breaths, “Interesting letter. How thoughtful of you to think of me like that. It must have been quite a job for you to make it onto the desk and even more work to type as much as you did. You are so cute you little mongrel.” She added with a hint of admiration.

            David scanned his letter. It read:

 

            “Trev met a giantess yesterday she is gr8 come meet her and u will see I am telling the truth will h”

 

            That was as far as he had gotten, and he had been grateful for the auto corrections on his only two capital letters, he was rather proud of it. He then outlined to Melanie that he had several friends with whom he shared the fantasy of giantess vore; perhaps they might literally offer themselves to Melanie on a plate. She clapped girlishly.

            “David you are such a nice friend.” There was her disarming smile again, David visibly melted. “Well instead of emailing them why don’t we go see them? Do they live far?” David shook his head, “Good! You can give me directions then while I drive. It will be much faster than email.”

            “Good plan, I know where a few live, but not all.”

            “All the same, some are better than none. Let me just take a shower and change. Sound okay to you, little guy?” She winked at him hugely. It was adorable.

            David nodded. He hadn’t gotten used to the little names she called him, pun definitely intended, but he did not mind. Her voice was pleasing and the way she looked at him when she talked, it was hard to stand up in it. She took a spare change of clothes into the bathroom and proceeded to take her shower. After about ten minutes, David watched as she emerged wearing a rather form fitting pair of light jeans and another crop top with her favorite soccer team logo sewn in the front. This one covered much more of her stomach and her jeans weren’t nearly as low rise; but still a few inches of well worked abdomen were clearly visible between the garments. Again she was a knock out.

            “Here we go my little friend,” she said as she hoisted David up to the shiny brown hair that covered her shoulder. The first thing he noticed was the smell; she was absolutely intoxicating. He had never imagined a girl would smell like that, even her very scent was exciting. He tried to think of other things, rather unsuccessfully. He couldn’t help it, he really liked her smell.

            “Hang on tight now.” David didn’t have much to cling to but he grabbed the shirt fabric as best he could and tried to remain stationary as Melanie walked out of the room, up the stairs and out to her car. The air around him was also incredibly damp due to her hair still being mostly wet.

            To David, Melanie could traverse what seemed like miles with just a few steps. Her speed seemed impossible and the shoulder to which he now held looked from his point of view to be hundreds of feet in the air. David was relieved when they sat down in the car, reducing somewhat the fall he would take if Melanie dislodged him from his perch somehow.

            “Now Melanie,” he called towards her ear. “You’re going to want to go right at this intersection. Good. Now after that…”

            He continued with his direction giving until they arrived on scene at David’s friend’s house. Bold as brass and not even really giving any care to anything, Melanie walked up to the door and rapped the knocker promptly. A much shorter person about her age answered the door.

            “Trevor?” asked Melanie.

            “Yes?” said Trevor. It was obvious he was pleased that such a pretty girl was asking for him but at the same time somewhat unsure of himself. Why did she know his name? What was she here for? God she is tall. And pretty, I wonder what her name is. Wait a minute, again, why is she here? Is this a trick? Trevor of course not. used to good things happening to him, was instantly suspicious of everything. He was rather short for his age and had dirty blond hair that partially covered his eyes. He had a kind of nerdy feel about him.

            “I hear that you are into giantesses.” Trevor was absolutely stunned. She just went out and said it, just like that, not even within thirty miles of the bush.

            “What!?”

            “Especially vore.” She leaned forward carefully emphasizing the syllables to show off her perfect mouth to him. “I was thinking we could have dinner together.” She said in her most attractive tone of voice, shifting her weight from one hip to another in hopes as to attract his attention through body language.

            “Wh… Who… Who told you..?” He said, getting a little angry at the world. How did she know that?! Who in the world could have told her? I have never told anyone… Have I?

            “David told me.” She paused for effect, “So what do you say?” She swished her hair slightly, as to not yet reveal David’s hiding place. “You can be the dinner and I will just absolutely eat you up.” She added some playful pawing motions with her hands down towards him. The motion was very effective, if not even more effective. He was even more shocked than before and he was visibly attracted to her, gravely. Her playful body language and her seductive voice absolutely had him wanting to leap into her arms and do things to her he never had before to anyone.

            He reeled his mind back in. “David!” He thought for a moment, realization slowly coming over him as he tried so very hard to ignore his animalistic side, “He swore he would never tell anyone…” He scowled, trying to hide the fact that despite his apparent anger he wasn’t at all in lust with her. Melanie grinned and lazily swished her hair again, this time away from David who sat on her shoulder. He had been listening intently to the conversation and waved when he saw Trevor.

            “Hey man,” The anger vanished in an instant and Trevor had no more excuses to hide his feelings; he still did, but now it was impossible not to have it visibly noticeable. He was dumbfounded.

            “We’ll need you a bit smaller before I can eat you, of course.” Melanie motioned with her hands, making a bite sized height with her fingers and holding it up to her mouth, which she made some biting motions in the air just for the added enjoyment of watching Trevor squirm under her imposing frame and feminine power. “But we were just wondering if you’d like to come along with us.” said Melanie. Trevor’s eyes bulged out of his head and his jaw dropped. Needless to say, he was not expecting to see an unknown stranger in possession of a shrunken friend. Let alone, that unknown stranger be so unimaginably hot that he could just kill over from being invited to stand in her presence.

            “So what do you say? Wanna do dinner?” She growled at him playfully, bearing her teeth. Even David melted at this intensely sexual sound reverberating from deep within her throat. He had to hand it to her; she knew exactly how to play with boys to get them to do exactly what she wanted; even if it meant throwing themselves down her throat.

            “Hell, yeah!”  Trevor jumped with excitement. He was definitely not thinking anymore and acting solely on instinct.

            Melanie offered him her car and he ran back inside. Momentarily he came back out with a little flashlight in his hands. Melanie saw it and grinned again, “Want to be able to see, do you?” She added to the conversation with expert care.

            “Of course I do!”

            “Then here is a little preview,” She placed her hands on her hips and bent over until her head was level with his. This was quite a distance and had David not carefully crawled nearly onto the back of her neck, he would have fallen off entirely. Being quite so tall, Melanie had to go almost horizontal. Her hair fell around her face and draped itself through the void between the two, swinging idly in the breeze.

            She opened her mouth in front of Trevor and let him gaze into it longingly. He was usually a pathetic kind of kid, always akin to getting into trouble, not willingly, it just kind of followed him. And because of that he lived a sad little life without much excitement. The sight mere inches from his face, the open mouth of not only the tallest girl he had ever seen, but also the most sexually alluring girl, was probably the most exciting thing in his entire life and would probably outweigh everything added together on the opposite side of a balance. Melanie angled the sunlight into her mouth and illuminated her throat. Thin spindles of saliva fell onto her tongue as she did. While doing so she swallowed, completely open mouthed, a talent not even David knew she had. Trevor gasped. She snapped her mouth shut, leaving her teeth bare right in front of Trevor. “More for later, of course.” She said smoothly.

            She stood up to her full impressive height and Trevor’s eyes didn’t move, he was now staring at her breasts, rather accidently, they had moved into his way. But still, when she beckoned him forward again he followed Melanie to her car and sat in the passenger front seat. She looked even more imposing sitting down, he was glad to have the front seat so he could side glance at her the entire way. Her side-boob was incredible.

            David then directed Melanie towards another vore fan’s house but it was somewhat difficult to out-shout Trev who had a different idea on the best way to get there. Thankfully Melanie’s extra spell made their voices equally loud. Trevor was clearly was vying for Melanie’s attention and he kept grinning at her and looked stupid a lot. At least that was David’s opinion. Melanie found him rather cute, especially with how short he was.

            Melanie usually dated guys that were her height or taller. There were a lot of them of course. She had never really looked at shorter guys that way until she met David. He turned her onto the whole idea of using the one thing she was given at birth, her height, to completely dominate someone and the thought turned her on indeed. Now when she looked at shorter guys, it wasn’t just cute, it was exciting.

            Charles was clearly surprised when confronted with a miniature David but he seemed excited at the prospect of David and Melanie’s plan. She didn’t have to employ any of her sexy tricks on him to get him to follow her; he was looking forward to it. After a about another half an hour driving and waiting, the car was full. Aside from Charles and Trevor there was a sandy haired kid named Troy and another dark haired individual who introduced himself as Larry. Trevor was the shortest, Charles the tallest, Troy was the youngest and Larry was probably the oldest; he looked to be much older than Melanie was. But she didn’t mind, everyone was equal on her plate; she wagered.

            Melanie drove to a seafood place and they all piled out of the car, David still sitting on her shoulder as a king would his throne.

            “I’m in the mood for some shrimp.” Melanie said plainly, “Do you like shrimp David?” asked Melanie curiously, but with the air that his opinion didn’t matter all that much.

            “Love it.” He responded, visions of giant shrimp dancing through her mouth as her teeth tried to crush them into oblivion played through his mind. It was an exciting thought.

            “Don’t worry about ordering anything boys,” Melanie cut off Troy who had just been ambling up to the counter thinking about what he wanted. “I will order plenty, of food for us all.” she added in a sly whisper. They all smiled at one another behind her back as she stepped out in front of them and generally looked excited. Trevor had never once taken his eyes of her, and was now burning holes in the small of her back.

            Melanie got her food to go and they all relocated to an empty part of the nearby beach. The water front was only a quarter mile from the shrimp joint, and the sand came nearly to the place. Melanie had thought ahead and had a towel draped over her arm; her new friends were carrying her drink, food, and condiments. She had them do this so they could get a grip on perspectives later.

            She had the boys all around her and then began to shrink them one by one. After the first guy disappeared the others were blown away. It was indeed real, and it was happening to them.

            Trevor was the last to go and he interrupted Melanie. “Uh, just one second.” He said, glancing down at the spread towel at the others on the ground; they were looking up at her expectantly.

“What is it?” Melanie hazarded.

“Ca… Can... Can I…” He stuttered,

            “Yes?” Melanie said sweetly, edging him on, she was slightly bent so her head was a little lower. A bit of body language went a long way in her opinion towards getting a favorable outcome. She was definitely unashamed to use her body to get what she wanted.

            Without another word Trevor seemed to make up his mind as he had been teetering on the hinge of indecision. He threw himself at Melanie. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and buried his face in her bosom, its two masses slightly parting allowing passage of his face.

            “Oh,” Melanie gave a start, unexpected. But she smiled and wrapped her arms around him, nearly touching her own sides. They stood there embraced for a few moments. She patted his head gently and ruffled his hair before there was the cliché little flash of light and Trevor had gone. He gave a little yelp when he found himself hugging her middle finger, standing in her palm.

            “Tha, thank you.” He said weakly. Nearly able to contain himself any longer. That had been the most amazing ten seconds of his life; and he was happy. She brought him up to her face and she grinned hungrily at him.

            “No problem, you’re very cute; and you give great hugs.” She said, actually making his knees give out entirely under the weight of her gaze, he fell over with the soft blowing of her breath upon him. “Aw, you’re so adorable I could just eat you right up right now!” She said in a caring yet matter of fact sort of way. He looked up at her with wide eyes.

            It might have been because he was incredibly short for his age, or it might have been because of his proximity to Melanie when she shrank him, but he was far smaller than David had ever been. In fact, if they were to stand side by side, David would probably be a good two and a half times bigger than Trevor. Melanie found this exceptionally cute, and brought the tiny boy to her lips. He trembled from excitement.

            She pursed her lips and blew a slow and steady stream of hot air onto him, calming him instantly. At the end of her breath her teeth bared and her jaw dropped, she moved her hand forward. Trevor was on the edge of her skin, between two fingers, she spread them apart and expertly took Trevor off with her lips.

            When she closed her mouth she looked down at all the others. They were pissed. Why didn’t they think of that? Damnit! Perfect opportunity missed! She went to organizing the food, squatting as to not dislodge her tiny passenger in her mouth. She eventually had to tilt her head, Trevor was sent tumbling.

            After arriving in her mouth he was sealed in a wet sticky darkness. In the distance he could hear the roaring of wind. All around him the air was so thick he could have cut it with a knife. He fumbled in his pocket for his flashlight. He took it out and pointed it at his face, testing the switch. The bright blue LED light flared to life, blinding him momentarily. Yes! He thought to himself. He turned it around towards the ground.

            Trevor couldn’t see anything he wasn’t shining the light towards, but the flashlight did give off an ambient glow as it reflected off the copious amounts of saliva slowly building up in her mouth. He looked at the ground and examined it carefully. It was certainly alive with motion, and when he touched it the surface reacted slightly to his touch. It was actually tasting him every time he moved even the slightest bit. He hazard a step, the whole ground wriggled under him expectantly.

            He noted the damp sounding splats coming from all around him, he hadn’t yet moved the beam of light up. However as he walked, in a direction he did not know, he thought the damp sounding smacks started becoming more frequent, allowing for the dull squishy smacks of his own feet on Melanie’s tongue. He stopped for a moment in what appeared to be a growing pool of thick slime, and reached down to touch it. It was thick and warm, and again extremely slimy. As he pulled his fingers from it the liquid stuck to his fingers but connected to the pool leaving a strand of glittering saliva.

            So this is what great amounts of saliva acts like. He was fascinated, it felt very nice and inviting. He shone the flashlight up in to the air next, he was pretty astonished. Across the great expanse that was her mouth he could see on the far side her clenched teeth; white and as big and massive as hundred ton porcelain blocks. They looked perfect, incredibly reflective of the light, shiny and serrated. Not a single bit was missing anywhere, and he was looking at all the hard to get to places.

            Trev saw band of spittle forming and falling all around him, one even dropped on his head, covering him head to toe in the thick gooey substance. He looked up and saw that is was collecting in waves and dripping from her ribbed roof; but before he could marvel any more he was flung forward as he suddenly felt the floor become the wall.

            Melanie remembered he had a flashlight, and let him wander around her mouth for a bit. She would have to tell David about that, they would have to try it, he might like it. Her spell allowed him to see in the dark, but a flashlight would be much better. Remember, remember, remember.

            She picked up the four remaining boys, David included, and dropped them into the small container holding the shrimp; they were massive. Looking around David couldn’t help but feel a little smaller than usual, perhaps it was just a trick on his mind, but he swore Melanie’s hands were a little smaller than they appeared at that moment.

            Melanie opened the condiment containers and spread out her French fries and laid down on the towel. The sand was soft and very hot, she was grateful for the towel that diffused most of the heat initially, but eventually heated up like an electric blanket on very high. She moved her hair in front of so it didn’t cover her shoulders; she then pulled the back of her shirt up so that it became a thin line revealing her bra strap; this was a great time to get a little sun on her back.

            Trevor was laying against her clenched teeth, rivers of saliva flowing towards him menacingly. She was moving about and doing something, but she hadn’t swallowed yet and Trevor was grateful. He took the opportunity to shine the light into the back of her throat and saw a darkness that not even his flashlight could penetrate; the dark hole of her esophagus. The whole thing undulated as her uvula hung perfectly placed in the back of her mouth between her tonsils. Gravity shifted again, standing Trevor up right against the floor, but still pulling him towards her front.

            Natural light poured in through the small slit of her lips, her teeth were the second to part slightly. He craned his neck in time to see a very large French fry hover through her teeth and into her mouth. Melanie had started eating. Oh dear… Trevor thought as her teeth clamped shut, showering him in shattered crumbs, the large yellow breaded log fell deeper into her and lodged itself against her teeth momentarily.

            After a short flash of darkness natural light absolutely flooded the maw as she began to chew, much like her usual habit, mouth hanging wide enough for a jumbo jet to fly into,  and get crushed. Her tongue moved with unbelievable grace as it positioned the fry between her molars, Trevor heard her teeth slam together with enough force to rock him to the bone, the room was cast into shadows but not darkness; more splinters sprayed out in all directions.

            Her jaw opened again and her tongue maneuvered the fry again, this time turning it sideways before her teeth cracked down again, this time with just a squishy sound. Trevor was safe for the moment, lying against her bottom teeth. He was afford the perfect seat in the house to be able to watch the proceedings in her mouth and not take part in them, not only that, he could see every vein in Melanie’s tongue.

            She chewed four more exciting times before moving the whole mass into the back of her mouth. Her tongue rose up as shadows splayed over them, Trevor heard the thundering boom and the rushing of masticated goop. Her tongue lowered and the food was gone. Light flooded in and this time an impossibly large shrimp appeared to hover in through the wide gap between her teeth. He noticed her fingernails make a brief appearance before her teeth seared into the poor lucky shrimp. Juices flooded Trevor, sweeping him off his feet. He didn’t even have a chance to scream.

            Melanie bit into the juicy crustacean and pulled out the tail, examining it briefly. She idly chewed her last bite with a great effort, the beast was a bit tougher than usual. They must not have cooked it right. Maybe it was just that one, hopefully. She added. She thoughtfully chewed the crustacean with great heaping mouthfuls, each time her mouth opening she had to tilt her head back to avoid losing any of the juices; some rolled out over her lip however over time and dribbled down her chin. The four boys in front of her eyed her in great admiration, her mouth making some of the most pure chewing sounds they had ever heard in their life. The likes of which probably couldn’t be achieved even with a million dollars of special effects and audio equipment. The sight was glorious.

            Melanie idly wondered where Trevor was. Trevor, however, wasn’t wondering where he was. He was screaming as often as he could, often getting drowned out or silenced by the sloshing liquid and juicy mess. He managed to avoid getting mashed by her teeth easily enough which must have been luck. He soared over her molars with a large piece of shrimp and just as they clamped down with earth shattering speed and force, he cleared them. The teeth would then part and the whole ship would be yanked out and back into her mouth again, off to the other side where he nearly missed being put directly under one; another earth shattering bang nearly deafened him.

            The squishy squelching of the creature surrendering to the power of her teeth was all encompassing, he wished she would swallow, or he would fall out, or something.

Melanie chewed and chewed and chewed on the shrimp, it was rather tough but eventually, when she felt she had masticated it thoroughly enough, she poised to gulp it down. Trevor, who hadn’t been nearly as lucky for the whole two minutes of chewing, had been badly hurt and nearly drowned again. Needless to say, when Melanie swallowed, he didn’t make it to her stomach with any ability to see; she had crushed the flashlight along with his hand entirely. Had he really been lucky with that narrow miss? He wasn’t thinking anymore.

            The thunderous gulp was met by raucous applause and cheers from the boys below who had witnessed the entire violent battle with the shrimp and had agreed the victor was the one who ingested the other. Melanie smiled and bowed her head towards them graciously.

“These are good! Who wants to go next?” Three hands instantly shot into the air, Melanie giggled excitedly. “Charles,” she said pleasantly, “How about you?” The waving stopped and he beamed up at her in a strange way. She stared at him as she selected another shrimp and sneakily swung it into him, sending him soaring into the small bowl of tartar sauce. “Whoops, I’ve gone and made a mess. Here, let me clean you off a bit.” Melanie had a predator look about her face, as her features formed a gateway in front of him.

            He scrambled but Melanie was faster. She scooped him out of the sauce with her shrimp and took the shrimp into her mouth. Avoiding the use of her teeth, she used her powerful lips to suck it dry, Charles and all. He was deposited into her mouth with a great amount of the foul smelling sauce, but he didn’t have long to think about it as her tongue slammed into him and threw him up against the roof of her mouth. She swirled him around a few times tasting every inch of him and relishing the flavors of all the pieces combined; she then dropped him into her throat and swallowed easily. Almost instantly she then bit into her shrimp and sprayed the three boys with its juices.

            She had leaned over them as to get them with even more of the projectile spray, and she had to suppress a laugh as they became soaked. She chewed vigorously and violently far above them, keeping them roughly underneath her jaw. They looked up and saw her soft flesh moving as she chewed. David, knowing what was about to happen, looked at Melanie’s throat, as if on cue with his gaze it leapt up and the thunderous boom of her swallowing was followed by the sound of the masticated crustacean being forced down her throat at frightening speeds. It sounded like a wet avalanche.

            More cheers, but these were cut short as Melanie quickly leaned back, looked down at the boys, and came at them with her mouth wide open; her tongue lolling excitedly. She gripped both Larry and Troy at once with one fluid grip; they didn’t so much scream as yelp. David was missed by mere inches it seemed. Their legs flailed as Melanie pulled them with a faint pop into her mouth entirely. She began lightly chewing on them.

            Their world was flung into chaos as one moment they’re cheering on the most sexually attractive girl in the whole world as she swallows a great mouthful of food, and the next they’re looking up into the same yawning hungry mouth. An instant later and they are cast into darkness, her muscles pressing up against them everywhere.

            Melanie chewed on them lightly as to not hurt them badly, but she loved the feeling of them squirming in her mouth helplessly. She heard a crack and an ear shattering scream as she accidently bit down too hard. She must have broken someone’s leg or something; instantly feeling bad she pushed them over the edge of her throat and swallowed twice, three times.

            David saw them pass by him in the form of a large bulge in her neck and heard their cries coming from within her throat. It was beautiful. She smiled down at him and made a kissing gesture to him, winking seductively. David cowered lightly, and she growled at him, bearing her teeth again. This time, on the receiving end of such a motion, she was terrifying, in an awe inspiring way.

            She took six fries into her mouth all at once and chewed them to pieces. David got a front row seat to the whole spectacle as she masticated the crunchy yellow breaded logs. Melanie finished off her meal in rather the same way she started. She chewed through another two large jumbo shrimp, also too chewy to have been properly cooked. She finished off the rest of her fries and downed her drink in a single go. The entire cup surrendered its contents to the powerful sucking of Melanie’s mouth and throat.

            David, who had eaten a bit of a left over fry, watched in interest as she closed her mouth and her eyes and sighed. “David,” She began in a very quiet tone, “That was most brilliant.” She signed again, letting a long slow breath come through her nostrils; she obviously had a ton of pent up energy. “My whole body is on fire, and I’ve never felt anything like it before.”

            “Hopefully,” David said jokingly, “We don’t need to get a fire extinguisher.” He laughed at his own joke, Melanie smirked.

            She opened her eyes and looked down at him, “You’ve shown me something amazing, and I cannot even begin to imagine how to thank you properly.” The words rolling off her tongue eloquently and compassionately.

            “You give me plenty all the time, so it would seem.” David replied, blushing and looking down again; the end result was him looking at her chest as it laid up against the ground trying to push through it. Her beautiful cleavage was on prominent display, he was shocked he hadn’t noticed before.

            Without even the slightest warning or words of any kind, David found himself smothered suddenly by a pair of really large very moist lips. His body buckled and he collapsed on the ground, her lips coming with him, pushing him into the towel covered sand. The kiss lasted only a few seconds, but it was enough to excite David beyond his wildest dreams. The wet sucking sound that passed through her pursed lips was enough to nearly break glass, but the feeling was unrivaled. Without pulling her face away from him, speaking directly on top of him she said “Thank you,” in a very soft voice. The effect of which nearly made him lose consciousness.

            The description of the epic, the even more epic, and the considerably more epic all sound relatively the same. An issue one has when describing epic things, is that they begin to sound not only redundant, but boring and predictable. David found it rather difficult to describe the most amazing of anything, and harder still to constantly find something even more amazing afterwards. Life is just full of those kinds of moments, each big excitement overshadowing the last big excitement.

            David’s life seemed to be full of those moments, suddenly. Once again Melanie had left him speechless, and she left him in that state as she cleaned up her mess. Eventually he saw her standing up to her full height, and for once, finally, being at her feet at ground level David got a glimpse at just how tall she really was; or how short he was; either way. She was a true giant, a colossal titan. She moved in great strides to the nearest trash receptacle, David watched her the whole way. There was just something about the way her muscles moved underneath her tight denim jeans that made it move in ways that were eye catching and alluring; he was nearly unable to look away when she approached him. If watching her walk away from you was a glorious sight, then a whole new word have to be invented watching her walk towards you.

            “Melanie,” David began, rising in her palm as she picked him up and brought him to eye level.

            “Yes?” She responded.

            “You really are beautiful;” Her eyes moved unexpectedly, she looked away and visibly blushed, “Entirely.”

            “Well…” She said, examining the sand carefully. “Thank you.” She returned her gaze momentarily before she collected her towel from the ground and proceeded back toward her car, but when she got there she stopped and turned around.

            “What’s up?” David asked, noting the sudden change in posture.

            “Nothing really, I just had the feeling we were being watched.” She was looking around, as if trying to see something that wasn’t there. She turned back to her car and opened her door. Right before she went to get in she heard a voice from behind her cough. She froze, she was holding David in plain sight.

            “Umm, excuse me, miss.” The voice said, it sounded polite enough. She cupped her hand in an attempt to hide David, rather ineffectively.

            “Yes?” She turned around, saw no one, and looked down. There, standing a few inches shorter than Trevor had originally been, was a young looking kid. He had black hair and a cute smile; she tilted her head to one side wondering just how young he was.

            “Did you really eat those people?” He said, not wasting any time.

            Melanie didn’t quite know how to respond to this. “What?”

            “Those guys you shrank,” He continued. “Did you really eat them?”

            “How do you know…” Melanie began, the kid spoke up quickly.

            “We were watching you, we saw the whole thing.” Pausing only to take a break, “We were just walking past playing ball and we saw a flash, we turned and there you were with some short person. He hugged you and then flash again, he was gone!” He seemed a little enthusiastic about the whole thing. “We looked closer and saw there were little people at your feet too, and you’re holding one in your hand there!” He pointed.

            Melanie winced. “What do you want, little boy?” She asked politely as possible; she had been seen and was probably going to regret it. She would have to be more careful from then on.

            “We want you to shrink us too.” He paused for a moment. “We want to play with you like they did.” He eventually added, “You’re really pretty.”

            Her gaze softened and she smiled at him. She placed David on the door handle and put her hands on her knees, bending slightly to get down more to his level. “Well aren’t you adorable. How old are you?”

            “Thirteen.” He said, surely of himself.

            “Thirteen then, well. You are certainly the most adorable thirteen year old I’ve ever met.” She paused, giving him a cute smile, “But, I don’t think you would want to play with me.”

            “We do, we want to play with you. I don’t know if they do, but I think you’re really pretty.”

            “Who are we?” She asked, a little curious as to who he was talking about, she hadn’t seen anyone else. As if on cue, however, two more boys came around a corner. They were all the same height as him and they looked sweet enough, together the three of them probably terrorized some younger kid some time, but they looked like the sort you would expect to be playing foursquare for ice cream or candy.

            They were all just as tall as he was, he must have been their leader. “What’s your name?” She asked in as sweet of a voice as she could muster.

            He wasted no time, he said it so fast it seemed like it was only one syllable. “Jacob.”

            “And your friends?” Melanie gestured to them lightly.

            “Alex and Jeffry.”

            “Are you all the same age?” She asked,

            “Yes.” Jacob replied shortly.

            “Well, you are all positively adorable but I’m afraid you can’t come play with me. You’re not even old enough for me to date; proper.” She said, standing up to her full height again, six eyes looked up at here as she looked down on them. “You should just forget you saw anything.”

            “You can’t leave us here.” Jacob interrupted Melanie as she had been turning to leave.

            “We’ll tell!” Piped up Alex.

            “Tell what?” Melanie inquired, glancing sideways at the trio of boys.

            “You ate those boys!” He replied.

            “And who would believe you?”

            “Everyone!”

            Melanie chuckled, they were sweet but a little annoying to say the least. “Just run along now,” She turned to get into her car again but was impeded once again by Jacob, he had grabbed onto her leg and buried his face in her side. “Get off me kid,” She said, trying to push him off. “Come on, I don’t want to hurt you.”

            He held on tightly, he wasn’t going to let go. The other two boys egged him on, Melanie eyed them suspiciously, wondering if they would grab her too. She seemed to think for a moment, shifted her weight and sighed. “Alright, fine. You want to come play with me, have it your way.” Within a few seconds, she had shrunken all three of them. She caught Jacob in her hand and brought him up to her eyes. “You can come with me and you can play; but I warned you already.”

            “I don’t care!” Said his tiny voice, Melanie smirked at him and collected the other two jumping boys. They cheered. She deposited them in the cup holder between the seats and extracted David again from the door, who had been watching everything silently. They exchanged glances as she pulled the door closed.

            She opted to put David on her left thigh while she drove; every time she drove she seemed putting him somewhere new. David really liked the view; there wasn’t much to look at, except Melanie… But he didn’t mind, she was more interesting to look at than anything else he had ever seen before; even explosions. David sat absent mindedly stroking her leg, feeling the course and unyielding fibers of the denim resisting his every touch. Her warmth was radiating out from it and her stomach was bubbling softly above him. He couldn’t help but look around at her, but he tried not to stare. Melanie didn’t take notice on purpose; she kept her eyes on the road. She had also turned on her music just loud enough so she couldn’t hear the boys below her.

            She pulled into her home and shut off the engine. Looking sidelong at the boys once again, she smiled at them and pulled them out of the cup holder one by one. “Boys, meet David. He’s my friend.” They all exchanged greetings with one another. David discovered Alex was actually eleven, but he looked older for his age. It would explain the tattle tell personality, David thought.

            She carried the small group into her house and down to her basement. She tried to listen to their conversation in her hand, and picked up bits of it. To her surprise they were all fans of giant girls, and were often getting chased out of parties by much bigger boyfriends. But they used their short size and young age to a great advantage, girls swooned over them and they loved every minute of it. Well this time, she thought, they picked the wrong girl. But she would play with them, as she said. She wasn’t hungry at all, but she did like the idea of playing with the tiny boys. She could always eat them later, she mused.

            She placed them on her desk in the middle of the room and she heard one of them say. “You’re so pretty! I want you to eat me right now!” It was Jacob. He obviously didn’t understand the end result of being eaten; having only seen the internet. She grinned, she might have fun with them after all. She bent down close to him and whispered gently.

            “That makes two of us, then.” She smiled widely and licked her lips. An action that would have made a mature boy faint, or perhaps wet himself, but the effect was lost on Jacob who just stared at her expectantly. “For now though, what do you say to some music?” The boys were agreeable as far as she could tell, David of course did not mind what company he was in so long as it was hers.

            Melanie played a song on her computer; it was a number by Shakira. Obviously a well listened to choice of Melanie’s as it wasn’t long before she started dancing as people often do when listening to such compositions. The four boys looked on in wonder as her body moved in ways they didn’t think possible. David of course was the most enthused by her actions, but everyone enjoyed it.

            The song was followed by Mandy Moore and Melanie adjusted her dancing style accordingly. The boys had sometime between songs been moved to the floor and were at her feet when the song changed; they voiced no objection to listening to “chick music,” as David would later phrase it, while they watched Melanie and tried to generally move about in whatever fashion the felt was right; it mostly involved running and jumping out of the way again and again as Melanie’s huge feet cruised the dance floor and threatened to end their lives in a single step.

            She wasn’t watching them, and she didn’t care where they were, underfoot or else, she was lost in the music dancing to the rhythm. The song was “Candy” and Melanie would pick up one or another of them throughout the song and sing along with the lyrics. “I’m craving for you, the candy!” she would say as she licked them or pressed them against her belly. She generally spent more time holding David, who really enjoyed it but she gave the pleasure to each of the boys in turn and they all thoroughly enjoyed her tongue verbally.

            After a few more songs and lots of near death experiences as her feet would slam into the ground mere inches from a dancing boy, Melanie seemed danced out. She stopped rather suddenly, panted and laid down on her stomach before all the boys. They watched as she came out of the heavens but before she laid completely down she scooped up the audience with her hands and smiled at them. She then lightly placed them atop her head.

            It was a forest of dark brown hair, silky smooth and overpoweringly sweet smelling, David might had been content to just lay in it for a while. He had done quite a bit of running around between her feet as she danced, of course not to say he didn’t spend plenty of time looking up either; his neck sort of hurt. They looked down and saw her eyelids blinking far below, her cute nose and the gentle sloping of her forehead and cheeks.

            They looked behind them and down the entire length of her body. She seemed as long as an aircraft carrier. Melanie giggled and grabbed two people at random. It turned out to be Alex and David. She brought them to her denim clad butt and released them on top of it. They fell only a few inches and landed on the soft feeling yet unyieldingly firm bottom of Melanie.

            Both boys took to crawling around on their hands and feet, gazing at the work of art on which they found themselves. David, having never seen Melanie’s backside this close up, couldn’t really believe it. He was actually touching it.

            Melanie smiled, not that anyone saw this of course, as the other members of the party were on her backside or atop her head. Then she grabbed the remaining two boys and set them on the small of her back.

            The song “Completely Miserable” by Lit played on the computer. It reminded David of the music video where the band members wandered around a giant Pam Anderson until, one by one, she devoured them unceremoniously. It was exactly what they were doing except they knew that they would be eaten, except David of course.

            Melanie had slowly started to turn over as to lie on her side. The boys ran up the slope of her body and finally came to balance on her right side. She smiled back at them as they made their way up her torso. Then she began turning again and rolled onto her back. They ran until they finally rested on her belly.

            All of those people are below our feet, thought David while looking down at the firm stomach he stood on. And soon, everyone else will be too.

            The group of boys started northward where they crossed Melanie’s breasts. They rose like twin summits, a bit bigger and taller than the boys themselves, especially the young ones. They took a keen interest into playing on Melanie’s body. It seemed to be just what they had in mind. It took time to pull themselves onto the soft peaks however. Melanie was beginning to get excited as the young men now climbed her more sensitive regions. Had she not been wearing a bra the experience might have been more pleasurable, she would have to remember that for next time. The feeling of those tiny feet crawling all over her was quite stimulating and the idea that she could eat any of them whenever she wanted was the icing on the cake.

            Most of the boys chose to rest after the arduous climb upwards, or at least that’s what they said. They may have just liked it up there. Alex however decided to keep going. David watched him in idle interest as his fingers lightly caressed her breast. He slid down the opposite side of her breasts and walked down to Melanie’s throat. The soft flesh there was difficult footing but he managed well enough.

            He finally made it to the more firm part of her throat at which point she swallowed rather purposefully and forcefully making all the solid footing bob rather quickly, giving off a quick rumble, gulp, and sent him to his rear.

            She giggled at his attempt to remain balanced. Eventually he made it to her chin. It turned out to be a more daunting task than scaling the breasts, but with teamwork from Melanie he achieved his goal. Now Alex was on her face. Her beauty still struck them, as far as it could. Even at his age he noticed true beauty when he saw it and it was staring at him through massive pools of emerald. He moved forward toward the mouth. It was so attracting. The site of her wide, full lips glistening with saliva in the light was almost more than he could stand. He tried to tear his eyes away from the site but he couldn’t; they were calling him. She smiled and bared all of her teeth.

            Alex eventually never did get passed her lips. He was so fixated by the site he could hardly move. Still he walked up and onto her lips, their soft flesh was beautiful. Alex couldn’t help it, he had to feel them. Her mouth was moist and slippery with a thin coating of slime and very warm. He got down and crawled onto one but before he got too far her lips parted again and opened wide including her teeth. As he was off balance she sucked her lip in slightly and caused him to lose his footing and to tumble into her dark cavernous mouth. He looked up and saw light above him, rimmed with sharp white teeth. Saliva began to coat him, so wet and sticky.

            Alex tried to climb back up, using her teeth to push his feet against while sliding his back up the vertical tongue. It did little good though as her teeth and his feet were slippery with her viscous spit. Suddenly, her mouth snapped shut with a bang, leaving him in the dark. Then the angle of the force of gravity changed and he found himself lying on his back on the tongue. She had pushed her tongue into him and had flattened him against the roof of her mouth.

            Melanie wasted no time in swallowing him, letting her tongue drop and her throat open up. It caused a gulping sound louder than anything Alex had ever heard before and as he went feet first into her throat and down into her esophagus he didn’t even think to scream. Although when he felt the pressure, he yelped involuntarily as it squeezed him on all sides. He watched helplessly as he fell down the esophagus and looked up as the pink muscles sealed immediately behind him. Then he looked down to see the ground coming up fast. Suddenly a gaping hole appeared where he thought he was going to land and he fell through into the darkness of her stomach.

            He splashed into the warm putrid stomach acids. There was light there too. It seemed to surround him but come from nowhere. Nevertheless, the entire trip had been elating. She sure was pretty.

            The stomach was predictably filled with partially digested shrimp, not a pretty site, there appeared to be no other survivors in her belly either. The sound of her body working from the inside was incredibly loud. Her stomach rumbling as she digested her last meal, and the sound of her heart beating and her breathing in and out. There was a constant wave motion which moved him up and down as he tread the acid in her pit.

            “Oops,” said Melanie innocently. The other three had looked over their shoulders to see that Alex had disappeared. David had seen the whole thing as did Jacob. Melanie had swallowed Alex. She propped herself up on her elbows, sending the three boys rolling off her breasts only to stop in her lap. David reveled in it, nearly writhing.

            “I couldn’t resist.” She gave them a sad look, “He was so yummy.” She said.

            “That’s your favorite word… Isn’t it?” asked Jacob.

            “One of them,” she replied. “Anyway, Alex is not dead, you should know it takes time for anyone to digest anything, even me. He’ll live for a while down there, but I did cast a few new spells on all of you while you were in my container. You all are protected from acids more than normal, can see better in the dark, and can speak louder, so I can hear you better.”

            “So you mean he can survive indefinitely down there?” asked David inquisitively.

            “No,” smiled Melanie. “But for longer than normal. In the meantime why don’t we have a little fun? Hey Alex! How you doing down there?” She asked the air. “You okay?”

            “I guess,” came the muffled reply from her belly which they all herd. Excited, though not a little surprised, they all ran to the area just under Melanie’s left breast.

            “Alex, what was it like being swallowed?” Asked Jacob.

            “What does it look like in there?” Asked Jeffry.

            “How do you feel?” Jacob asked again, they had a million questions for him.

            “Alex can’t hear you guys. He can only hear me. You’ll have to tell me what you want to ask him and then we can all listen to what he says. But first, I want Alex to get to the side of my belly and try to climb out.

            “You got it,” said Alex.

            Melanie’s expression changed to one of pure pleasure as she felt the faint tickling coming from inside her stomach. She couldn’t feel him directly, but his antics caused a reaction that she shuddered in delight with. She knew those feelings marked the place where a tiny person struggled inside her for freedom, it was intoxicating to have that much control over someone.

            “Alex, what’s it like?” asked David. Melanie relayed the question.

            “It’s amazing. I’m in Melanie’s belly.” They all asked questions of Alex for a long time.

After a while, she decided to conclude their little Q&A session. “Well I think that should be all we do tonight,” said Melanie. She picked the boys up off her belly and carried them both to a doll house in the other corner of her room. There she placed them in doll beds on two separate floors

“Goodnight my little snacks.” She said, blowing a little kiss at them both, “Eat you tomorrow,” she told them as she tucked them in.

            They would have difficulty sleeping due to anticipation. Melanie carried her dear David to bed with her and placed him on her warm abdomen. The sounds of deep stage digestion were really kicking into gear and David could hear the distant rumbles and gurgles that marked the movement of great masses in both her intestines and in her stomach; it squelched knowingly. David was slowly lulled to sleep by her breathing and heartbeat, among all things.

He hadn’t possibly even shut his eyes when the scream shattered David’s dream and brought him back to reality. “Ahh!”

            “Uh oh,” said Melanie quietly.

            “What was it?” stammered David.

            “Alex,” said Melanie. “Those protections only last for so long. Guess his must have finally worn off, he’s being digested now.” She said, stroking her stomach thoughtfully. David watched her fingers play across her skin daintily, “Go back to sleep David. Nothing to worry about.” She wiggled her own belly under David and gave him a hungry smile. “Just be happy you’re not in there right now.”

            David reclined to his sleeping position, listening to Melanie’s stomach growls. He couldn’t imagine a better fate but he felt bad that Alex was made to suffer. At least this time, her victim had volunteered. It didn’t do well to justify anything, but in a cruel world justifications are rare and expensive, and thus never really mean anything. What happens, happens. So it goes.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, the furvor of my releasing of this new draft seems to have died down. Not getting as many reads so I suppose I'll try to step it up a notch! I'm getting a good amount of reviews, but even more wouldn't hurt, right? If you like what you're reading, please let me know! If something can be improved please, please, please let me know! I am trying to make this story as good as it can get, and this is my last attempt at editing. So I want to hear your thoughts, you can even send an email to me at: hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com. I would appreciate it sincerely!

--HK