- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hollywood likes shower scenes so shouldn't we? This could be a moment of bonding for our two main characters, couldn't it? Also, Melanie gets to play with the house. Short and sweet, like all of her willing and unwilling snacks.

 

Chapter Five

Dollhouse

 

            The morning came bright and early as usual. The occupants of the doll house had all finally managed to drop off to sleep, despite the fact that it seemed they never would get a single bit of rest that night.

            “Good morning boys,” Melanie’s voice boomed through the thin walls. This attracted Jeffry and Jacob’s attention; they both looked out of their respective windows. Each of the two boys had been placed on different floors; the top floor had been left vacant. They looked happy to see her but somewhat hesitant to speak up.

            “Boy am I hungry.” Melanie said leaning forward to punctuate her syllables. “Best get ready for breakfast guys; I will be back for you soon.” She chuckled and blew them a kiss. Then, with David in hand, she stood up and carried him and herself into the bathroom.

            She sat him on the sink counter and went to fetch her clothes for the day. The room looked like the stereotypical basement bathroom. It was finished of course but the decorations weren’t everywhere. There seemed to be some kind of lighthouse theme, but it only existed on the towels, a small figurine in the corner of the room and the curtain. The curtain wasn’t that far away but it had a translucent sheen skewing his view so he couldn’t see through it. It was very opaque but just enough vision got through to see the blobby unrecognizable shapes, although common sense told him what they were. Straight ahead of him on the opposite wall was the towel rack and on it adored two towels and both of them had the light houses on them.

            Melanie came back in, carrying a new pair of dark blue jeans in her right arm, accompanied by an orange crop top of hers which looked really small. She laid them over the sink counter and turned the sink water faucet on and the shower faucet on at the same time. When she did the sink faucet sputtered.

            “I figure you must want to take a bit of a bath yourself, and I do need to take a shower and brush my teeth and all that stuff. So I will run this for you; let you get cleaned up while I take mine. Sound like a plan?”

            Listening to the water splashing into the growing pool behind him he answered, “Sure does,” David smiled and turned around, he looked into the small lake that was forming in front of him.

            Melanie tested the water and turned it off, and used her fingernail to scrape off a small slab of soap, which was just the right size of a bar of soap for David. She then went to the other side of the room.

            David hadn’t been watching, he ended up in the pool quite fast and was already a few feet under. The water was nice and he liked it, but what he didn’t like was the sinking part; he wasn’t a great swimmer as was said before, so he flailed about wildly until he broke the surface. As he did he gasped for breath and looked around. His vision was blurry from the water. He heard the rushing of water coming from a showerhead, and saw that Melanie had taken her place in the shower.

            Wasting no time David found the soap bar and quickly began to lather it up and rather hastily finished his bath. He moved with demonic speed that couldn’t really be seen under the cloudy water anyway, and was done much quicker than he would have been naturally. Given the present company, he didn’t want to be last. He swam to the other edge of the lake and got out, he surveyed the room again, dripping lightly. He utilized the small hand towel Melanie has left him. He took the extra time to scrub his clothes too, leaving them smelling nice. When he eventually got back into his own clothing he naturally turned his attention to Melanie, who was still showering.

            David watched the blobby form of her body move about the shower. Her arms were running up and down the length of the shower and her hands were moving across her body, through her hair, and down her legs. David could see nothing but an outline with the tint of tan skin. Yet even so he watched her clean herself. It was definitely a very incredible show.

            He watched her skinny torso moving about and the long shapes of her arms or her legs moving systematically. Although David couldn’t help but be attracted to her stomach and her chest, he could tell where they were and the subtle outlines of each. She was incredibly sexy, even more so than normal it appeared. But that was probably because on the other side of that opaque glass, David knew, she was naked. Much like how every Hollywood production has a shower scene somewhere, so did life.

            He was lost in the thought of her and was jarred into reality when she shut the water off. He quickly fumbled with his hands and fell over. His arms and legs tried to do eight different things all at once and Melanie saw him kind of just spazz out as he tried to stand up and move at the same time. The end result was him flying off the counter in a pathetic flailing kind of way.

            Melanie gasped and moved like lightning, she snatched David out of the air with both hands, cautiously slowing his speed before stopping him. She brought him up to her eyes.

            “What was that all about?” She said with a concerned look, “Are you okay?”

            David recovered, “Yes.” She was still wet.

            “Right, don’t go jumping off cliffs for me now, you hear?”

            “I didn’t mean to! You startled me.” He cried in self-defense.

            “Sure I did, you were only watching.” She said with a smirk, David looked appalled.

            “Well I never!” The look she gave him was rather powerful, he tried to return it. She won, “Okay, okay.” He looked away.

            “Good, little pet.” She cooed while hiding him in the recess of a hand towel, she placed him on the counter and finished drying off with her towels.

            She started getting dressed while she left a towel around her head, she finished by pulling on her new looking dark blue, skin tight jeans and her new dark orange top. It didn’t cover her arms, shoulders, or collar bone, and also ended about four or five inches above her navel. When she was done she walked over to David’s towel and removed it. He sat with his head in his hand, waiting for her.

            “All done?” David looked up and took in the new outfit she was wearing. Her chest was looming near him and her stomach was resting on the counter. She smiled and stepped back, revealing her new outfit to him entirely. David really liked it and clapped. The contrast of her dark blue jeans, and the dark orange top looked great against her tanned skin.

            “You look absolutely gorgeous.”

            “Why thank you David!” She replied and picked him up. She brought the little guy up to her face and drew him near her mouth. She kissed him; her lips engulfing his whole body. Her skin was warmer than normal and far wetter. When she pulled David away from her red glistening lips, she gave him a very toothy grin. “Ready to go have some more fun today David?”

            “You bet.” David rocked, shuddering slightly from the warming effect of her kissing him. He still couldn’t believe that a girl like that would kiss him at all.

            With that remark in mind she ran her hand through her hair, having already brushed it so it was straight as rails and pulled open the door. They left the bathroom together and she eyed the house in the corner of her room.

*  *  *

            Jacob had been placed on the first floor and when he heard Melanie’s bathroom door click a voice from above said “Hey Jacob, meet me on my floor, let’s discuss our plan.” Plan? What plan?

            Jacob arrived at the stair case, the stairs being too large for him but he managed nonetheless. The door opened again and Melanie came back out. “Be out in a few guys, going to take a shower with David. Shouldn’t be that long.” They both heard her, but could not see her. They then heard the door close again, and the sound of running water drifted through the walls.

            “Hey, how did you sleep?” Asked Jeffry.

            “Not very well.” Jacob replied.

            “Me neither, too excited! So what did you call me up here for Jeffry?”

            “Why don’t we play a game with our new giantess? That’s what we wanted, right?” Jacob nodded, “So, why don’t we play a game with her, make her find us?”

            Jacob liked it. “It will give us some more time to play with her. What a great idea Jeff!”

            “How about we go and hide? I haven’t seen a divider yet to open the house, so we might have a good chance of avoiding her.” His knowledge of doll houses was very little, but if everything went as he had hoped then she wouldn’t cheat.

            “Well… it sounds like she won’t be in there for too much longer, so let’s get to hiding. Listen for her, because if she doesn’t start looking for us, someone needs to let her know. Hopefully David will know what’s going on. But let’s get into place; I think I heard the water shut off” They had been talking for quite a while, but the water hadn’t shut off quite yet; they were just anxious.

            The two boys took off. They moved from room to room shutting windows and pushing things up against them once they got to theirs. Jacob hid in the room across the hall from his room and placed the bed up against the window for added support and then he continued to barricade himself in by placing everything he could behind the bed. “That should hold her off for a little while.” He said aloud, happily surveying his handiwork.

            Jeffry had ran down to the end of the hallway and back into his room where he pushed a chair against the window. After moving to the other room on the other side and pushing the chest up against it, he decided that staying up there wasn’t going to be the safest place to hide. He left the room and headed down the hall and then down the stairs towards where he believed the living room to be; he shut the big front doors after getting there.

            “Hopefully, she won’t go to that door first.” He crossed the hall and living room and got onto the couch; facing the door. Just as he sat down the bathroom door opened and Melanie came out. A giant indeed, tight dark blue jeans and a tight orange crop top. He saw her lower half through the window on the other side of the room.

*  *  *

            “Hello?” She said, as she walked towards the little house. There was no movement from inside the house and they weren’t standing outside like she had expected them to be. Melanie had an instant sinking feeling inside her gut. “Where did they go?” She asked David.

            “They are probably hiding. It is rather common for a person in the presence of a giantess, no matter how attractive, to run and hide. I bet they want you to find them, it’s sort of the game.”

            “Ah, that would make sense.” Melanie said to David, thinking about it for only a fraction of a second. She looked down at the house that came only to her knees, “Heh, very well, ‘fee fi’ foe fum’, here my belly comes!” She giggled lightly and knelt down to the ground bringing her head down.

            She went to put David on her raised knee before proceeding to look into each window surveying the face of the house. She bent her head down to each one in turn. David barely had enough time to get down as her chest came down and pressed into him; knocking him down and pressing him into her knee. The feeling was so amazing, he wished it would never end. Her bra for the day was much thinner than yesterdays, and as such wasn’t nearly as unyielding, he could feel Melanie’s flesh forming around him as she pressed into him. She grinned.

            Melanie looked through the top windows and didn’t see anyone or anything out of the ordinary. She continued down and looked into the windows from her right to her left. She saw that all the windows of the bottom two floors were blocked. She pursed her lips to the side, and twisted her body around to the side of the house, the room was empty and that window didn’t have a block.

            She righted herself and continued looking across the floor seeing the other room was exactly the same, even the other window wasn’t blocked. She knew she let one of them out there. She opened the window with her fingers. She knocked over the bed and worked her fingers through the whole eventually fitting her whole hand through the window. She began to feel around inside. She was knocking things over within the small room while feeling around within the building. She had hoped to hear something other than things being tossed about; she gave her hand an experimental flick.

            After she felt she had demolished the room good enough, she pulled out her hand and looked inside. Her eye filled the window as she peered in, the room was in shambles, but there were no bodies. Drat.

            Melanie bent down more, pressing David even harder. She looked down momentarily and wondered how he was doing, she could feel him moving around beneath her weight, she wasn’t suffocating him, she had hoped. The shirt wasn’t that thick. She saw the other windows were the same.

            Jeffry had been listening and watching the ceiling above him, Melanie was up there and she was tearing it apart. After a moment of silence a sound brought his attention back down to his own floor, he saw the little knob of the door moving. He gripped the couch and ducked, still watching.

Down the hall the doors swung open. Mark saw Melanie’s fingers push them in with little effort and then saw her hair fall around the door, eventually leading to her face. Her eye locked onto him, “There you are!” Her beautiful voice rumbled the walls.

            With that being said Melanie’s head and hair disappeared and were replaced by her hand which quickly shot through the very wide door with unimaginable speed. Jeffry had just enough time to dive aside in a baseball like fashion as her hand soared past him and her fingers latched onto the couch and tossed it aside. It slammed into the wall rather sadly and sunk to the floor. He returned his gaze to her questing fingers; she was feeling around for him.

            Jeffry got up and began running around, attempting to avoid her fingers as she splayed them out in all directions, ramming things aside. She tossed a chair and actually broke a table as her middle finger went right through it. Mark made a break for the kitchen but Melanie’s hand had decided to go there as well. She felt him run into her knuckle as he tried to leap over; his foot barely made contact with her. Quick as a cobra she turned her hand around and grabbed him out of the air.

            He struggled and called for help as she pulled him unnecessarily slowly out of the house. She had been up past her elbow deep, so it took only a few moments, but she drug it out on purpose for effect. Jacob saw through the door as she pulled out his friend.

            “That was fun;” She said, as she brought him out of the house and up to her face. “You put up quite a fight.” She added, grinning, “But I win,” Melanie said finally, bending up straight releasing David from his temporary prison. “As I said, I am really hungry, and since you guys decided to hide from me, I can’t wait to eat anything.” She grinned a hungry grin, “So hope you had fun little guy, I sure did.” She ignored what he was about to say by opening her jaws wide, effectively silencing his voice.

            Jeffry’s sentence died as he looked into her mouth, covered in saliva, huge columns stretched from top to bottom; her teeth looked so sharp and deadly. Her tongue moved around below him awaiting her meal, and her throat glistened in the light.

            David watched from below as Jeffry disappeared above Melanie’s breasts, he could only imagine what must have be happening, for he soon heard it. Melanie had shoved Mark into her mouth hands first and closed her lips around her own fingers, popping them as she pulled them out.

            Melanie immediately began coating Mark with saliva, rolling him around in her mouth gently; shoving him up against her teeth and licking him violently. After about a full minute of playing with him she pulled him into her throat and felt him slide in head first. She tilted her head back all the way and swallowed hard. An incredible gulping sound resonated from her throat, as it bobbed up and then moved down in a great lump.

            When she finished swallowing him, she looked over her chest back down to David who was just watching her every finite move. “That was fun, you’re right. I think I’m going to keep playing.” She said with a smile.

            Jacob heard a noise come from the other side of his barricade. The window, he thought, it was being pushed open. Jacob ran to the bed, and threw his whole body up against it. It was no use against her power, Melanie’s fingers pushed right through the simple crude barricade, knocking bed over on top of Jacob. The cabinet flew over to the other side of the wall and crashed into it, the drawers opened and miniature clothing spilled out over the floor. She had also sent a few tables soaring across the room, they shattered into splinters of wood. Melanie pulled out her hand and looked into the room. Jacob knew it would be safest to remain where he was, maybe she wouldn’t find him there.

            As Melanie looked into the room, she saw nothing but carnage. Furniture was everywhere, she had broken things and there were clothes everywhere. She also saw that the door was closed, and it had a large object blocking it. If he was in there to begin with, he was now trapped. Melanie moved back away and began to feel into the room again, sliding her hand into the room through the inviting window. Jacob knew she was coming into the room and began to slowly slide himself, and the bed, away from the window.

            A loud crash caused him to stop suddenly. It was the sound of something slamming against the wall. Melanie had picked up the cabinet next to him and tossed it away, more clothes soared through the air. Her impossibly long thin fingers then began to feel around again just like on the first floor. Jacob was not too lucky this time. Her index finger dug underneath the bed and flicked it up off from him. Before he could scurry away Melanie had him in her grasp.

            “I got the other one!” Melanie said with excitement as she beamed down at David who was, now on the edge of her knee, watching her progress. She pulled out another boy. It was Jacob. “Hey, Jacob was it?” Melanie asked, not waiting for an answer. “Great job with the barricade, it made my search a whole lot easier.” She smiled at him.

            “I thought it would help.” He said, pouting. Melanie nodded.

            “It did,” She moved him up to her lips, “Me. But I had fun little guy. Say hello to Jeffry in there for me.” Without much pause Melanie opened her mouth and threw him in. She positioned him over her back teeth and began to lightly chew on him.

            As Jacob flew into her mouth, he slammed through a few columns of saliva, and landed squarely on her tongue. The beast of a muscle moved to lift him up and pushed him into her cheek. Then her jaws began to move, as she started to chew on him. Everything was too loud, saliva was smacking around all around him and her tongue slammed into him again and again. He tried to yell but couldn’t.

            He put up as much of a fight as he could, but eventually he began to bleed. His clothing were ripping all over him and his skin was splitting against her razor sharp teeth. When Melanie began to taste his blood she quickly swallowed him without much more thought. She swallowed again and again to rid her mouth of the bloody taste.

            David, of course, didn’t see anything as her bust obscured most of his view. He thought he heard her chewing, but passed it off. David imagined the bulge in Melanie’s throat moving down and disappearing into her chest. “That was awesome.” Said David.

            “I know!” Melanie exclaimed, “I loved it!” She went on to explain “I felt like a real hunter as they hid in my house.” She grinned, more to herself, as she thought about something new. “I have a new idea of what would be rather fun to do, but first I need to do some reading and what not.” Melanie picked David up off her knee and stood up.

            David watched as she waved her hand over the house. He heard from far below him things scraping against the floor. Melanie explained to him she had just moved everything back to where they belonged in the house.

            Neat, she knows a lot more about magic than I thought. David said in his head, apparently impressed by the extent to which magic existed. Melanie walked over to her book shelf, and pulled out a small black book. So that’s the book. David thought as he eyed it. She walked over to her bed and laid down. She placed David up on her chest as she propped her head up on the pillow.

            “Sure Melanie, what are you going to read about?” David asked, leaning back into her soft breasts while throwing his hands behind him.

            She looked over him at the book in her hands, flipping from page to page searching for something. “I’m going to learn how to extend spells farther.” After a moment’s pause and some rustles of paper, she went on, “So I don’t have to cast the same spell over and over again to affect multiple people.”

            “Or things?” David remembered the house.

            “Or things, you’re right.” She grinned down at him and stroked his head with her index finger, he reveled in it as did she; the feeling of him pressing into her flesh.

Chapter End Notes:

I apologize for this chapter taking so long to get out. I had surgery last week and it didn't go so well, so I've been pretty out of my mind on pain medication and what not. I'm on the mend finally and here's the next chapter! I'll do my best to maintain a weekly schedule; again, sorry! Also, if anyone wants to comment on the story please do! Don't forget to rate if you do! If you have anything more you want to talk about please send me an email to hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com. I would be pleased as punch to hear from you! :)

--HK