- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melanie has been learning and she's hungry to try out her new skills!

 

Chapter Six

Not Even Human

 

            David dosed off a few times in the silence, not wanting to disturb Melanie as she read but not being completely engaged either. Her breathing was very soothing. David had, at one point, went to stroking her body in a few places; the corners of her mouth twitched as she went on reading.

            Eventually Melanie laid the corner of her book on her chest which freed up one of her hands. She used it to touch David and to play with him absent mindedly. David hugged her fingers as she gently stroked him again and again. It didn’t take long for her whole hand to become involved with the play.

            David found himself laid out over her stomach as she caressed him. She kneaded him with the tips of her fingers and ran them along the length of his body. She rolled him slowly side to side as she moved her hand. At one point she had covered him completely with her palm and essentially blanketed him.

            He heard the sounds of a whole new world, having the old one blocked out. Her body, noisy on a good day, was amplified tremendously. The gurgling of her stomach and of her intestines as they processed her last meal, now pretty deep inside of her body was the opposite of revolting.

            David found himself pressing his ear to her flesh as she touched him gently. He almost completely stopped paying any attention to her hand. She had probably noticed because she made a very tight seal with her hand around his body, thus turning up the volume even more.

            In the distance he heard her tremendous heart thumping away, pushing possibly billions of gallons of blood through her body, and radiating the warmth from deep within her out into David’s tiny body. He heard the rushing of her lungs as she sucked in massive quantities of air, and expelled them wholly. He could almost visualize each of her organs working to keep her alive. It was an invigorating thought.

            Melanie moved her hand and spoke up, jarring David back into the here and now.

            “You know as good as they were I really could use some more.” She was looking over at a clock. It was approaching lunch time. “This feeling of power is so addicting.” She went on, “I can’t get over it.” She shut the book gingerly and reached over and placed her book on the table. “Time to go hunting again!” She said cheerily before looking back at David who returned her gaze happily.

            Melanie gently slipped her fingers around him and stood up. She walked out of the room and planted David on top of her soft breast while she drove. The location was unexpected and unbelievably cool. Her shirt was tight enough around her body to accurately define her body, breast and all. Her bra obviously acted as David’s footrest, but he leaned back into her body and drank in the sweet smell of her scent.

            After reaching her destination she moved him down into her pocket. Again he was surrounded by her warmth, pressed into her toned leg by the strong denim fibers holding him in place. The pocket was tiny but he was small enough to fit in it, even though there was little wiggle room.

            David was able to deduce that they had arrived outside the high school, having spent so much time there over the last year. Now would be a good time to notice that Melanie was a couple years older than him. Based on when they were both born and the fact she was entering her senior year and he now his freshmen year at the university, after the summer ended of course.

            There were plenty of people hanging around using the athletic facilities despite classes not being in session. A few were running on the track and playing on the sports field. There were also several groups of people their age or about on skates and bikes riding around nearby.

            It was towards one of these groups that Melanie now sauntered.

            “Hiya guys,” she said, giving them her best winning smile. “What’cha doing?”

            They looked up at her and stared. Speechless at first, but one of them fumbled,  “Er, well… We’re practicing stunts,” the youth said. He was a sandy haired lad and was standing tall astride his bike, grinning madly at Melanie.  He gestured towards a ramp that had been constructed for the purpose of jumps.

            While she had been walking towards them, several of the group had succeeded in reaching what Melanie had overheard one of them describe as ‘mad air’ and perform a variety of acrobatic insanities. Others were not as talented as the scrapes and first aid patches on their appendages silently testified.

            All the young men, for they were all men, smiled at Melanie with her beautiful hair, bright eyes and tall body.

            “Here, let me show you a trick!” offered one dark haired, scrawny guy who began to rise from the curb on which he was seated.

            “No Leon, let me do it,” Cut in the sandy haired one, positioning his bike so it faced toward the ramp. “You know it was my turn anyway!”

            “Oh I would love to see a trick.” She said, “Please show me!” urged Melanie, clapping her hands and cutely modulating her voice to seem as girlish as possible. It even worked on David who wasn’t even the target of her full charm affect. Even being around her when she turned on her sex appeal full blast was dangerous. David felt light headed.

            “My pleasure,” said the sandy one to Melanie’s breasts. “Watch this!”

            He took off at full speed towards the jump. He rocketed off the peak of the jump and leaned back so that his wheels spun over his head and he became inverted, then he tried to get the front bike tire into a good landing position. It looked like he was going to be a bit short of performing a perfect three sixty flip and things might have gone very poorly for him had he not, from his friends’ point of view, suddenly winked out of existence.

            “Hey, where did Marco…?” started Leon, this time truly getting to his feet where he reached his full height of a little under two inches, he had always been short.

            Melanie smiled. The spell had worked perfectly. The entire group of bikers that had been before her, sitting close to each other, had been reduced in size by the one spell! Her research had paid off. Four bikers in one spell plus shrinking the one called Marco separately made five new boys to play with and eat, she thought and her belly rumbled not so silently within her. Her breakfast was finally breaking down into proteins. She could no longer feel any movement from within.

            Melanie hurried over towards where Marco had disappeared. She quickly found him and his bike and hurried them both into her purse. Then she made her way towards the bewildered bikers who were huddled together loosely. Melanie stooped low and gathered them up with a sweep of her hands. She clamped her purse shut, sealing the boys within and silencing their outbursts.

            She was startled to hear “You there! Stop right now,” coming from authoritative voices behind her. She turned around abruptly, standing up again, to find two policemen about ten paces from her.

            “Whatever just happened,” said the older of the two, “You don’t want it to happen to you.” He waved his arm widely.

            “Step towards me please, miss.” said the younger of the two cops, clearly excited to show off his authority to such a pretty girl as Melanie.

            She looked shocked, “Yes sir!” said Melanie and with a wave of her free hand and a murmur of the spell she was walking towards some tiny cops. The pretty girl from before now towered off in the distance and was stepping towards them at unreal speeds. She also did not seem at all surprised that they too were shrunk as she was leaned down.

            Melanie looked down at them with a toothy smile that, although incredibly beautiful, shared an expression that a great white shark might have before devouring a seal. Sergeant Ken Watson was deeply concerned.

            Her purse wasn’t as snugly snapped shut as she had hoped, and sprang open as she bent over. One of the biker boys fell screaming out and landed with a very hard thud on the ground. He shrieked in pain.

            The sergeant rushed over to the boy, completely ignoring the giant girl now hovering over them. “You’ll be okay man!” He shouted as he quickly ran to the youth, or at least attempted to. The giantess however seemed to have other designs for the boy. She picked him up before the sergeant got to him and inspected him very close to her beach ball sized Emerald eyes. Her red pouty lips formed an o shape.

            “Aw,” she said. “You hurt yourself!”

            The boy seemed to have broken his arm in two places, judging from the way his left hand moved from his upper to lower right arm. He had also hit his head and there were some scrapes from gravel across the right side of his face. The fall had done some considerable damage to him.

            “I don’t think we better take you home in my purse. It’s too dangerous. You might injure your arm some more or fall out again.” She said in what appeared to be a caring tone, but it changed when she added “I have a much better place for you.”

            As she raised him higher her stomach rumbled again. Her right hand gripped the boy from behind so as not to obscure his view of her beautiful face which was starting to sink. Her head tilted back, her mouth opened wide; the sun shown down into that glorious cavern and onto pearly white teeth and ruby red lips. A pink cavern stretched out below him covered in copious amounts of slime.

            The entire audience of people watching held their breath for one collective second, frozen with suspense. Then the hand released the captive and he fell screaming towards her maw.

            Her powerful tongue came up to greet him. He fell on it with a wail. He was doomed. Already the cave was closing around him, the space becoming constricted, wet, hot and dark. He was not alone in there. An animal of a muscle pressed into him, smashing him against her hard pallet. Claustrophobia set in and he thrashed about as much as possible given the limited space. The broken arm was damned, it screamed in agony which he did as well.

            A moment later, with a loud sound of incredibly large amounts of slimy flesh being pressed together and then suddenly pulled apart, he was pushed into her throat and was getting swallowed.  Down the tube he went; it pressed in on him from all sides, forcing him down. He splashed into her stomach and began being tossed about. The darkness consumed him.

            There was a collective gasp as the boy fell into the woman’s mouth. The scream followed by the audible gulp marked her swallowing the lad like a piece of hard candy. The boys in her purse began to cry. Officer Samson began sprinting as fast as he could away from the colossal teenaged beauty. He was not nearly fast enough, however. He looked over his shoulder and was terrified to see her hand coming towards him. Above she seemed to be stooping and crouching towards him; a smile of satisfied anticipation on her red glossy lips. Her teeth shone behind them. She gripped him forcefully and her eyes sparkled as she greedily moved her hand towards her mouth. Officer Samson did not need a mind reader to know what she was thinking.

“NOOOO!” he cried as he stopped He raised his hands before him, trying to get to his gun but dropping it. Clumsy!

            “Chet! No!” Yelled Sergeant Watson.

            But it was too late. Her lips opened wide and the tongue darted out, trapping the struggling Officer Samson between her tongue and top lip. He was quickly drawn into the giantess’s mouth in front of the eyes of his partner and four petrified teens. Melanie’s eyes lifted towards Watson as the gulp sounded once again and Officer Samson was swallowed alive. He watched the bulge move down her pretty neck.

            “Yummy,” she said.

            There was no way in Hell that Watson could outrun the giantess and he knew it. He didn’t even bother to fight as a massive hand reached out towards him and placed him in her purse. Melanie had been smart however, she ripped off his walkie talkie and crushed it to powder before sealing her purse.

            The last thing they heard as she sealed the bag was the loud sound of her stomach gurgling angrily. Then all the young men started sobbing loudly as they were thrown about in the bag with every step of the giantess. Watson wondered what it was like for poor Chet.

*  *  *

            They were taken out of the bag some time later. The girl was forcing them out onto a carpeted floor. She handled them like someone would handle delicate pastries; softly and gently but with a smile that froze the blood. Watson knew what his fate was to be. All he could do now was to try and keep the young men next to him from freaking out before they were all eaten; he knew it was impossible. Another young man not part of the biker group was also present. He must have been picked up earlier; poor bastard, mused the Sergeant.

            Before Watson could say anything the boys started to shout, some pleading for their lives, some cursing her, some who couldn’t work out which emotion they felt more strongly, did both or neither.

            She bent down toward them, exposing herself somewhat to those before her. David gave her chest the most attention but everyone else was more focused on her devilish smile. She still had that damn smile of hers on. She lifted a large hand above them and gestured for silence, looking away her smile disappeared in the way a monarch or tyrant would call for silence and hush a crowd of thousands. That look would have hushed thousands, millions maybe.

            “I know you’re worried about your friends.” She said, her hand idly traveling to her side, fingers slayed across her bare abdomen. “They were delicious by the way. But I need to clear up a few things first.” She paused for effect while putting her other hand on her chest and looking up slightly. “My name is Melanie and I will be you giantess today. This is not a dream. I really did eat two people a little bit ago. That was on top of the two I had for breakfast this morning.”

            She seemed to visually recall the event in her mind before continuing, “They were much more honored by their fate by the way.” She gave a half grin this time, at least it wasn’t that damn smile again. “Finally, I am going to eat every single one of you. It will be fun if you make up your mind to enjoy it, but if you just want to scream then go right ahead.” She dropped her hand to her hip in an ‘I don’t really care’ sort of fashion. “Either way you will end up in here,” she moved her stomach towards them and rubbed her iron belly lightly.

            “Now there’s plenty of room left in there so who’s next?” she licked her huge, red, full, delicious lips slowly with the tip of her tongue and winked at the little crowd of men.

            Someone screamed.

            “Sounds like a vore volunteer,” said Melanie excitedly. She picked up the culprit. He screamed more as the giant fingers clamped onto him and lifted him away from the floor and towards her beautiful face. She was the kind of girl who would do well as a model; he didn’t have time to think. Nor did he have time to think, one would not be surprised to see someone as pretty as herself in a magazine or on a TV commercial.

            Her lips opened just enough so that she could press the lad’s head and some of his torso into her mouth. Ever so slowly her lips moved to bring him further into her mouth, mechanically, like a press. A giant wet thing came from the darkness and licked the lads face. He knew it must be her tongue. He could feel the taste buds taking in his flavor. God she was tasting him! He was nothing more than a sweet to her. In his situation he wailed.

            The group of people watched as the young man in her mouth kicked his legs wildly, fighting against the slow but unstoppable force of her lips, drawing him in. The small crowd on the floor scattered. Melanie took no notice. She was far too engrossed with her current diversion, the suffering of the young man half in her mouth. Finally she pulled him all the way into her mouth. Her stomach rumbled delightedly. She opened her mouth wide so the guy could take in his surroundings one last time. It would be the last thing he ever saw.

            He was in a deep red cave, lined with bolder sized teeth that were like imperfect, sharp and pointy half circles of stalactites and stalagmites. The only place where these giant sharp bones did not stand guard was the inky blackness of the back of her mouth. The youth quickly looked away. Below him the tongue writhed and twisted about him. Suddenly he was cast upon the sharp white teeth and pressed down hard by the teeth above him. Several ribs broke with four sharp painful cracks.

            Melanie felt the give and eased the pressure on the lad.

            “Oh!” she sighed, slightly muffled by the man’s thrashing body from within. His great effort at freeing himself compounded the excitement she got from the two people in her stomach. As she was leaning forward somewhat, her stomach’s contents had begun attempting to climb the angled side of her inescapable organic prison. They sent shivers of excitement through her entire body as they went. One had made it higher than the other.

            She figured the one lagging behind to be the boy with the broken arm. She placed a hand to her belly, gently so as not to dislodge them, and breathed out heavily. Hurricane force winds sped past the man between her teeth and he screamed. The wind carried his cry out of Melanie’s mouth and into the ears of his comrades who were hiding nearby.

            Melanie’s tongue reached out for the lad and rescued him from the vice grip of her teeth. But it was false hope, it threw him into the grip of the teeth on the other side of her mouth. She gnashed her jaws gently a few times, not enough to crush his body but enough to rough him up and further pulverize his ruined rib cage. David took a moment to witness Melanie chewing, mouth wide. It was an invigorating sight.

            He was then pushed against the roof of her mouth and, by use of the tongue and her jaw he spun so he was facing her gullet. The boy realized Melanie was preparing to swallow him.

            “How can you do this?” he cried between gasps for breath. He felt his feet protrude from her mouth slightly.

            Melanie straightened herself into a sitting position and swallowed. She felt the youth’s leg scrape against her incisors and wondered if he had been cut. As her esophagus muscles forced him downwards, the boy fought with everything he had which sent ripples of excitement throughout her chest. Her heart beat hard and fast, her blood pressure spiked as did her pulse.

            She quickly gasped; she had to try hard not to roll her eyes slightly, although her eye lids did falter. Both the lad in her esophagus and the two people climbing in her stomach slid downwards, the latter now unable to climb at the changed angle. The feeling of excitement erupted within Melanie and she let out a faint shout. She had never imagined such a sensation. She had just taken the lives of three people and more were to follow. It was an exhilarating thought.

            The boy’s feet had indeed been cut and cut badly by Melanie’s teeth. He hardly took notice as he plummeted into the blackness. It was alive with the movement of muscles equal to and greater than the strength of his entire body.

            He heard her shout, which split his eardrums. He heard her intake breath and he felt and heard the beating of her heart. It matched his own in speed, as if they both had just run a marathon. Suddenly he was freefalling and splashed into the girl’s stomach acids below. He looked around couldn’t see anything; he had gone blind without the light of anything.

            Sergeant Watson watched as Melanie straightened up and tilted her head back. He thought he caught a glimpse of lower legs which quickly disappeared. The bulge moved down her throat once again, this time taking with it a new passenger. There were three people with him. Two bikers and the one new boy who introduced himself as David. He had a calm eye and Watson decided he must have a cool head on his shoulders to not be in the same state of panic which all the other boys exhibited.

            They were hiding under the bed, behind the bedpost at the bottom and somewhat shrouded by the shadow of the covers that reached nearly to the floor.

            “Boys, we must remain calm if we are to escape this monster!” said Sergeant Watson. The boys looked eager to have someone in charge whose leadership might carry the day. He was a policeman and looked tougher than leather which helped the boys calm down.

            “What about your gun?” asked one of them.

            Watson laughed. “A girl that size probably wouldn’t even feel my gun. Even if it did pierce the skin, which it wouldn’t, I would have succeeded in only giving her something slightly less painful than a pinprick and it would have given away our position anyway. Oh Heavens, there she goes.”

            Looking on, the group of men watched as Melanie stood up and walked towards the other side of the room. David admired her well-muscled backside which moved beneath the skintight pants. He thought he was not the only one to do so. There was a terrible beauty about the giantess which struck all of them standing there.

            Melanie knelt down at a dresser and looked at the small space underneath. He belly rumbled like thunder across the landscape.  There was a scream and a tiny man (his size so unbelievably small against Melanie’s) ran from the side of the dresser. Melanie did not move towards him at once, as she seemed busy with getting on her knees and reaching under the dresser.

            Melanie grabbed the black kid who was backed against the wall. He was running alongside of it as fast as he could on the soft carpeting. His swiftness was dimmed in comparison by the speed with which Melanie’s hand shot after him and caught him. He was withdrawn, sneezing from the dust that had collected under the dresser. Melanie pursed her lips and blew on him; the dust was carried away with the force of her breath. Then she popped him into her mouth and started rolling him around like a Jolly Rancher. A bit dusty but she still savored the struggling.

            She turned her attention to the other man who had run off to her right. His name was Ian and he had just reached the doll house, but it was the back and there was not a quick entrance. Instead he tried to run around to hide behind the far side of the miniature building but realized it was futile when he saw Melanie’s dark hair swoosh as she turned her head. Those giant green eyes locked onto him like emerald lazars; her beauty was striking! How could she be so evil?

            He ran around to the side of the house to hide from her anyway. He just needed to get away from the gaze of that face. It was alluring and he felt that if she had given him a command to stop he might have involuntarily obeyed her. His heart was pounding somewhere up in his throat, making it impossible to swallow or catch his breath. He looked for a place to run, knowing full well the futility of the effort. He didn’t see anything nearby. He decided to give up.

            Suddenly survival instinct kicked in. He was running towards the bookcase at the opposite wall when Melanie suddenly appeared behind him and towards his left. He veered off at an angle to the right, trying to lengthen the time he had left in the world with each step. He knew he could never make it. He had watched the policeman be eaten in the same situation.

Suddenly fingers the size of tree trunks grabbed him and the ground fell away. He was looking into that beautiful face again. Those eyes! They picked him apart. Her stomach grumbled loudly for his body. Her huge lips made him want to kiss them, such was their wicked splendor.

            He had no way of knowing that not long ago another man had done just that, and paid the price for it. The lips parted to reveal his friend Terrence who still had not been swallowed. Strands of saliva coated Melanie’s mouth. She was salivating for them like they were pieces of chicken! She didn’t even think of them as human.

            Terrence looked up at Ian with a plea for help, but what could Ian do? He was in the grasp of the woman who still was staring at him in a way that froze his blood. She brought him closer to her mouth.

            Yes, Ian thought. Do it! He felt a terrible longing to be eaten by her. To be consumed and digested by such a woman, to be part of such a woman; what could be better? He passed the lips and was placed next to Terrance, who looked badly cut up by being rolled around on the teeth. He was crawling for the mouth opening but it shut before he could even get near it. Now he screamed insensibly.

            Ian began to scream too and fought the tongue as it changed shape into a tube on which they slid down and straight towards oblivion. Ian’s heart started beating in his throat again. In a tangle of arms and legs he and Terrance were swallowed downwards. Ian felt dread, relief and excitement all at once. Dread because soon he would be dying in acid. Relief because he had been afraid that she would not eat him! Why was that? Excitement ran through his body as the thought that he would soon become a part of her went through his head.

            They entered the belly in much the same way they entered the mouth, in a tangle of struggling and screaming limbs. They fell into the warm liquid below them and began to tread acid rather involuntarily, sobbing slightly.

            “Are you alright?” yelled the voice of the policeman. What a question to ask while in the belly of a teen giantess, thought Ian. A loud rumbling was heard and the water was excited even more by the gurgling of the belly. It was painfully loud.

            Then there was a sound of her voice; it was coming from all around them. “Oh, that was good!”

            Ian was instantly aroused by the words. He had been good!

            “Come on, maybe we can climb out of here!” shouted Terrance. He swam against the stomach wall and tried to pull himself up, not an easy task as he kept bobbing up and down in the large waves. The stomach wall was textured unlike anything he had ever felt before, and it was moving! Alive, even; but of course. It kept changing shape as it tossed and churned them about.  Ian swam forth to try his hand. The warm sides of her digestion chamber were slippery and his hands could not grasp anything. It would be impossible to escape, but it was something to do.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, sporadic updates. It's hard to pin down a schedule now, but hopefully here soon I'll be able to work out a routine again like before. I'll keep working at it. As always, I would love to hear your reviews or comments, and should they not fit here send them to my email at hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] come. I would love to talk about the story!

--HK