- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melanie is having some new and interesting thoughts about David.

 

Chapter Seven

Something More

 

            Sergeant Watson’s plan was a good one. They were sticking to the cover of the bed and making their way towards the wall where they hoped to use the desk as added cover to sneak towards the door. Watson was in the rear where he explained that if she did go after them he would try to shoot her in the eye and hopefully they could get away without being trampled on by a giantess in agony.

            The plan was going well, the two boys she had chased seemed to be buying them time to get out. Their luck wouldn’t last however as with a distant rumble that sounded all too familiar, Watson saw the girl turn around.

            “Run!” he yelled to the boys as she spotted them. They all ran for the door to the room which was at least a football field away. He knew they weren’t going to make it but he encouraged them anyway. Sergeant Watson, as comfortable under pressure as anyone would be, stopped running and took out his gun. He had gotten an award for marksmanship in the Army and was confident that he would not miss. The girl leaned down towards him as he raised his weapon and took careful aim with both hands. He sucked in his breath and steadied himself.

            Melanie was reaching down towards him when she realized what he was doing. Oh no! He was going to shoot her in the…

            Bang! The gun went off as David slammed into the small of the policemen’s back causing the shot to go wild. The bullet grazed the top of Melanie’s head but the It didn’t even stick in the skin. It was just a simple graze that barely even cut her skin. It might have caused a single hair to fall from her beautiful head, but she didn’t notice.

            “YOU, YOU!” roared Sergeant Watson at David in absolute rage. He was so upset that he could hardly speak. He was going to kill the boy at least. He reached towards David but before he could get there Melanie scooped him up and tossed him into her mouth. Her lips closed quickly sealing the tiny angry man behind them. She rolled him about in her mouth briefly, swallowed, and winked at David.

            She then stepped over him and easily caught the boys who were trying to make their way out the door. They struggled in her hands and she just looked at them and shook her head sadly. “You’ve been bad little boys.” She turned around, collected David on her way, and deposited them all on her bed. “Trying to escape when I wanted to eat you for lunch. Well I guess if you want to wait I will have to eat you later.” She looked at them for a long moment with her hands on her hips, clearly putting herself on display for them. “Stay here and I will be right back.”

            Melanie left the room and after about thirty seconds returned with an apple. She breathed heavily once, easily concealing her quick burst of athleticism. She was chewing with her mouth wide open, having already taken a bite from it. No one knew how she moved so fast, especially David, when he knew how far the kitchen was.

            “Can’t just eat meat you know,” she smiled at them. “Don’t worry, I’ll save plenty of room for you for later,” she said. “Here,” she tossed them all a piece of the apple.

            It was more than they could have eaten but only David seemed to have an appetite. He ate it gratefully. When they were done, or rather when he was done, Melanie sat them all down, just below her left breast to listen to their fellows digesting. She had laid down on her back, still chewing happily above them. The sounds of her mastication were filling the room. Not much had been said since they had gotten back. One of the boys had been crying slightly.

            “Did you hear that one scream?” asked David to the man next to him. Together they all pressed their ears into Melanie’s belly. They had finally stopped crying, but weren’t done shaking. Melanie’s arm appeared and she placed the apple core on the desk, she slipped her hand under the two she knew not to be David and sat up. She let him roll down the length of her body, she did not mind. He landed on her leg and rolled off to her hip; he came to a rest almost underneath her.

            Melanie let him get up and move away before she swung her legs around and stood up. She trapped the two boys in a cup and left them on the ledge of one of her book shelves. She took her book from it and walked back over to her bed. She moved over David like something he couldn’t quite describe at the moment and settled comfortably into her bed again, she opened the book and began reading without even paying him any notice.

            David took to exploring her landscape gingerly. He ran his fingers down the full length of her left side, still standing on the bed. He went from shirt to jeans in one continuous action. He felt her skin beneath him react ever so slightly to his touch. He repeated the action going back up her body, she shifted her shoulders for some reason; he grinned. He then did this to the inside of her arm, ending at her elbow. This part of her body was much more sensitive, he saw little bumps rise on her skin everywhere. She looked down at him.

            “You gave me goose bumps.”

            “It appears I have!” He replied, triumphantly.

            “Well… I guess it’s time to do some calisthenics. Just a moment.” She shut her book and leaned it against her monitor and got up, careful not to send David soaring. She went into the bathroom and when she reemerged a few minutes later she had changed into a dark blue spandex sports bra and matching shorts. Both were tight about her and David could not help but get excited, it looked really good on her.

            Melanie smiled at him. “You saved my eye from the policeman. Thank you so very much David!”

            “Aww it was nothing,” David said modestly.

            “Well you disserve a reward and you are going to have one.”

            Melanie picked him up and very carefully inserted him underneath one of her breast covers; the spandex snapping back and holding him tightly in place against her bosom. She began to do some crunches. David watched as her abs muscles below became visible as she moved up and down with the motions. David was stretched out over her chest and loved every second of it.  He imagined what it must be like in her stomach now, as she did the crunches. Inside it must have been chaos, no one able to make a sound for fear of swallowing acid.

            It was over all too soon though as Melanie had been working out for a while; even though David had started to get a headache. She excused herself and placed David back on the bed. She said she would go for a quick run and be back very soon. She blew him a kiss and he returned the gesture; she smiled and left in a rush.

            Her run was rather uneventful. She was walking back to her house when she realized someone had been following her. It was Tracy. He was a year behind her in school. She thought it was rather classless that he was following her and blatantly staring at her backside.  She shot him a scathing glance.

            “Melanie,” came his timid voice from behind her.

            Oh what now? She wanted to ask but checked herself in time.  She turned to face him, gathering up all of her composure again.

            Her firm stomach and good sized chest were almost too much for the poor boy and he temporally lost his nerve. “Yes Tracy?”

            He shook himself. “Uhh, Hi.”

            “Hiya,” she responded, without as much enthusiasm as usual.

            “Well I know it’s wrong to ask but did you actually eat Larry yesterday?” It was like a bolt of lightning on a clear day.

            “How did you…?” Melanie could not hide that she was clearly surprised.

            “You Did!” Tracy said. He avoided her gaze. “I was wondering if you would eat me too. I always wanted to be eaten by a pretty girl.”

            Melanie gave Tracy the best smile that he had yet received in his life. He looked directly into it.

            “Sure Tracy I would love to eat you!” This sent chills of excitement down Tracy’s spine.

            “Larry told me of your intentions yesterday and I haven’t seen him all day…” She wondered how he did; but she thought not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

            “Come by my house at eight tonight. You know where it is?” she asked. He nodded, of course he did.

            “See you for dinner,” she said slyly as she walked back towards her house

            Melanie returned home, worn out and rather tired. She had been out for an hour at least, maybe three. She hadn’t been paying attention. When she made it to her room she found David asleep on her pillow and the two boys in the cup passed out against the wall on opposite sides. She crept around silently and collected some clothing for the rest of the night. She decided on a very loose pink shirt and loose green shorts. She also picked one of her comfort bra and a pair of white ankle socks and went into the bathroom.

            She wet a cloth and ran it across her face and through her hair. She took off her workout clothes and did the same to the rest of her body removing the fine layer of sweat that had built itself up. She pulled on her new clothes after finishing, feeling entirely refreshed, if not slightly sore. She admired herself in the mirror. She did like the way she looked. She took very good care of her body and made sure to treat her skin to the best of her ability. She exercised regularly and always had the more expensive lines of consumables. She may not have had the best diet in the world, especially not, but she tried her best.

            She was blessed with a fabulous hourglass figure and worked hard (even though she didn’t have to) to make it the most attractive she could. Another reason why she had the clothes she did, she had something and didn’t mind to have it looked at. In fact, she adored it. Although she wasn’t stupid with her body, her entire list of boyfriends could be counted on two hands and was a number between zero and five.

            She had a fine set of morals but her morals applied to her, and that is where she got away with much of what she did. True she believed in being good to other people, but she did not believe that by being good to other people that other people would be good to her. That is where another one of her traits shows itself. She doesn’t really think of other people, or how they would think. Their opinions and ideas don’t matter, what they think or say she doesn’t care about. It can be said she is self-centered, although that isn’t necessarily true. She just cares about herself and her image, to an extent. Anything in the pursuit of personal enjoyment and end game happiness is generally how she lived. She wouldn’t steal or anything, she did nothing that could be easily caught. She never did drugs and doesn’t really party; but she loves fun, and fun loves her.

            She had to admit though. Never before had she, but she was beginning to feel something more towards David. She would have to keep an eye on him.

            She exited the bathroom about an hour after she had made it there. She had pulled her hair back into a pony tail but left two strands out in front of her eyes. She was always told it made her look innocent. Innocence was what she was going for, although for no particular reason. Her shirt hung loosely and displayed about a quarter inch of nicely tanned flesh before it was hidden again by her shorts; they too were loose and about knuckle length on her. This shirt was one of her lower cut shirts and did reveal a tight portion of her cleavage, her breasts didn’t touch one another but their slopes could certainly be seen, her chest was as full as it should be, she thought.

            She went to her bed and knelt down beside it, resting her head in her arms and her arms on her bed. She watched David sleeping. She thought about how strange it was to be friends with someone like him. Let alone to be friends with someone that would easily fit in her mouth and slide down her throat. He was a curious little creature with motives of his own, but he never made them known. He hinted at things from time to time, but never really suggested much. She valued his opinion, and she was beginning to really value him.

            Melanie extended her left arm and stroked David gently with her index finger; not taking her eyes off him. He moved in his sleep which caused her to smile. It wasn’t long until eight and she figured she had better finish getting ready. Before the doorbell rang Melanie had a vitamin, some water, and something that made her smell nicer. It was expensive stuff, she had to pay $80 for a small bottle of it; yet it would last her a great long time, even if David had been a tiny bit bigger than the bottle; backwards pun intended.

            At eight that night Tracy arrived and Melanie greeted him wearing her green shorts and a pink top. He was temporarily stunned because of her. Sure he couldn’t follow every outline and curve of her body like usual, but she didn’t often expose any of her breast flesh or nearly as much leg skin as she currently had blatantly naked in front of him. He found the strip of skin around her mid-section to be well tasteful too. She led him down to her room where Melanie showed Tracy her small collection of people; David and the two kids in the glass. He grinned from ere to ear, excited. While he was turned away she shrank him without much extra effort. She leaned down towards Tracy not bending her knees.

            “Thanks for letting me eat you Tracy. It is very kind of you.” She gave him a disarming smile. “We’re going to play a game,” said Melanie. She placed all three men on a nightstand and laid a tongue depressor so it bridged the gap between the night stand and the desk. “You’re all going to walk across the depressor one at a time. If anyone falls, I will catch you in my mouth and you’re dinner!” She explained while moving everyone to the bed. She had also woken up David minutes before, who groaned but was excited to see her. “David, we’ll start with you.” He nodded.

            David spread his arms wide and walked cautiously out onto the unstable plank of wood. Melanie had taken up position in the vast emptiness beneath him and opened her mouth rather wide. David could see straight down into her throat. He looked away; he didn’t want to think about falling, even if she was his friend.

            Knowing he had nothing to fear lessened his excitement only a little but he still had to focus on the end of the plank to cross safely. He looked back at the others after he did, sighing in relief. Tracy was just making his way across, he was next. Tracy was very unstable, he didn’t seem like a very balanced kid. He kept looking down at the sight below, each time he did his body swayed slightly. Melanie’s mouth was open wide to receive him should he fall.

            A slight tremor of apprehension did ripple through him as he heard her stomach gurgle far down below him but he could not be sure as to whether this stemmed from being up so high on such a precarious bridge or if it was the true subconscious fear of being devoured.

            He decided that it was probably the height and tried to write the feeling off telling himself that Melanie would not allow him to reach the ground. Her eyes watched every step in anticipation. That was the thing, not reaching the ground.

            He was just about at the middle of the depressor when someone (David saw it was the guy he had learned was named Marco) stomped down hard onto it. The depressor wobbled and shook from the impact. Tracy tried to balance himself with his arms, shifting his weight but it was of no use. He fell into Melanie’s awaiting mouth which closed around him. There was a yell which might have been fear or delight and then there was an audible gulp. She didn’t even need to use any effort to swallow the small person.

            They all watched as Melanie’s pursed lips gently parted and she let out a long breath with her eyes closed. She smiled up at them before opening her eyes and licked the rim of her lips with her wet tongue; tracing the soft pink flesh slowly before retracting in between them once more. Melanie lips trailed faint traces of saliva. Her belly gurgled.

            It was Marco’s turn next. He quickly scooted across without any hesitation or trouble; he was very sure of himself. Melanie pouted.

            Leon came next and he slowly and carefully put one foot in front of another. His palms were sweaty and his shirt was soaked with perspiration. He quivered and almost fell; but recovered at the last possible moment. He moved forward again and made a mistake, he took his eyes off his feet and looked down into Melanie’s mouth; he completely lost his nerve.

            Melanie moved herself upwards in anticipation of the fall but just Leon rocketed off the side, his body scraping up against the depressor with horrible scratching sounds, his hand caught hold of the other side and he swung forward. He had caught himself, and temporarily saved his life; his foot brushed up against Melanie’s lip. He quickly yanked his foot off, not wanting to be any nearer to the horrible girl; her breath was everywhere. He struggled for a moment, kicking his legs wildly for no reason. He impacted with Melanie’s lip once and she jerked back not expecting it, he crawled onto the depressor.

            Leon was lying on it hugging the sides and not wanting to look at the giant mouth that was still just below him. He heard and felt her breathing on him again. Leon chanced a look again before continuing, now safe from falling, and found her wide mouth was not more than five feet below him. He could see where he knew so many people had already disappeared, her gullet.

            Suddenly the gullet opened somewhat wider and a loud belch was heard. It was very loud for Leon, who was just next to the source. It was wretched. He saw her uvula shake with the force of the blast. It even made the thin bridge under him quiver. A rather bad smell of digesting food tickled his nostrils. It was in stark contrast to her minty fresh breath just a few moments ago. He smelled the inside of her stomach!

            With agonizingly slow acceleration he crawled towards the other end of the plank, Melanie watched every inch of the way. Finally he arrived safe and sound; shaking uncontrollably from the adrenalin rush.

            “Well, darn!” said Melanie getting up to a kneeling position before them. Only one little person in my belly! I was hoping at least you would fall,” she indicated Leon by looking at him. There was a hint of a smile on her lips as he stared back at her.

            “Of course, I could just eat you anyway.” Disaster! Leon thought. “But that wouldn’t be very sporting would it? I guess I will just have to wait until later. Time for bed my little friends.”

She put them up in the doll house (which she had repaired with David that day) each to their own floor. Little did they know where the previous occupants of the house now were.

            Melanie waved to them as she turned off the light, turning towards David who could still see with very little loss of detail.

            “Can you still see?” She asked David.

            “Yes,” David replied, watching her grope in the darkness for the bed. She got down on her knees next to the bed, still sitting tall. David was face to face with her chest.

            “I had an idea, one of your friends gave it to me.”

            “They weren’t really my friends you know,” David interjected. “Just acquaintances I knew.”

            She paused for a moment, “Ah, well… They were good! Whatever they were.” She smiled, her eyes slowly getting used to the dark; even fully adjusted she would still be mostly blind.

            David spoke up next. “So what was the idea?”

            “Right,” She said, snapping her fingers and remembering. She reached behind her, failing twice to find what she was looking for. When she did she flipped the switch and a beam of light shown out from it. It was a little black hand held flashlight about as long as her palm and wide as David, more so at the front.

“Can’t find it?” David asked skeptically.

The beam of light blinded him as it shown directly at him; he couldn’t see anything and shielded his eyes with a scared little yelp. “Nope, I found it.” She said with a smirk. “A flashlight.”

            “What for?  I can already see in the dark.” David was a little irritated about the light, but he hid from it anyway.

            “Trevor had a flashlight with him when I shrank him. He used it to explore my mouth, and I figured, David might like to try that!” She had a little feeling of triumph in her voice, David nodded to himself.

            “Oh, that is a good idea. I can see but not greatly. A flashlight would be awesome.” He thought about exploring her mouth with it and shuddered in excitement.

            “Right, but you might need to be a little smaller…” Melanie trailed off.

            “Smaller?” David sounded worried, “But wouldn’t that be permanent?” He wondered what life would be like at only a few centimeters tall; or how short it would be. He completely missed the pun that time.

            “Don’t worry, I’m actually getting quite good at controlling it now.” She said confidently, then she added. “I don’t think I can return things to their original size yet; but I can control them a little bit.” She thought for a moment, “I made troy a lot smaller than you, for instance; and if you’ve seen everyone seems to be a different size.”

            “I noticed,” David remembered seeing a few differences; he knew he wasn’t taller than practically anyone normally, and being taller than people now was a bit unnerving.

            “It’s sort of random, I think…” She paused for a moment, choosing her words carefully. “But I suppose if I cast it enough in rapid succession, I’ll get something good, no?” She grinned and bent down a little, the result was her breasts being pushed up a little bit, threatening to come out of her shirt.

            David reached out and stroked one gently with his hand, Melanie gave a start not realizing where he was, but didn’t move. “Melanie,” He gazed at her flesh before him, longing for it gently inside. “I trust you more than you know.”

            Her heart melted a little at his words, he was very sweet. “Thank you, David.” She waited for a minute, letting him pet her breast. His fingers caressing her skin there felt very nice, she had never really been touched there before. “Alright, I’ll give it a try.”

            David didn’t look up, but heard her speaking softly, he felt the wind move around him. What wind? There wasn’t a climate down there, but the wind appeared anyway and moved around, not knowing there wasn’t supposed to be any. Within seconds David found he was no longer touching her breast, and in fact was far too far away to reach them. He looked around now, the light had gone but he could still see. He was unbelievably tiny! And she, Melanie… Was a true goddess. He had to crane his neck up very far, and still had trouble making her out in the distance.

            “Go get the flash light David, so I can see you again.”

            “Okay,” David said, surprisingly, she could still hear him. Whether or not he was loud as normal, or she could just arbitrarily hear him, he didn’t know. He found the flashlight, still on a few feet away. He picked it up and waved it in the air.

           Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement and turned the light towards it. Melanie’s absolutely massive eye was near him. The little pin prick of light didn’t even disturb her vision as she looked directly at him. David was smaller than one of her eyelashes now; he must have guessed. “Woah…” He said.

            “I know, you’re so small!” She exclaimed, accenting her sentence appropriately. “Do you still want to go exploring?”

            “Just don’t kill me…” David said, obviously.

            “I won’t, silly.” She smiled. “I will be very careful, I hope I can still feel you. Do let me know if you need out, or something.” She added after a moment’s thought, “I don’t think I’ll be able to swallow in there and keep you safe at your size. So you’ll just have to be careful… Just let me know when you want out.”

            “Well, I might never want to come out.” She chuckled, and he continued. “Just don’t fall asleep either; you get me out when you want me out.”

            “Depending on if I feel you or not, I might not either!” She grinned, moving forward a bit, bringing her mouth into view.

            David was awestruck; her lips were so incredibly wide it was unbelievable. He could see every groove, every fold of her beautiful skin. He wasn’t certain, but he thought he could even see her lip prints, or individual skin cells.

            Her mouth opened in what felt like slow motion. Accompanying with it all the sounds of someone with an over active salivary gland opening their incredibly damp mouth; to David it was even louder. Instantly he felt a wave of hot air blast into him as she breathed out, careful not to breathe too hard. He wondered, but only for a second, on how to get into her mouth. The answer presented itself as she laid out her tongue in front of him like a long and thin red carpet. It too was soaking wet, and David could see every detail in her tongue.

            He had to climb up on it, but it reacted to his touch meaning she could feel him; although she was rather mute now. She drew her tongue in slowly affording David the most amazing roller coaster ride introduction he’d ever had.

            When he was fully inside her mouth he turned around and watched her teeth come together slowly. They were massive and didn’t look very sharp, but they did look serrated. They were the perfect shade of white, the shade that one can only achieve with so much care and hard work; and lack of carbonated or caffeinated beverages. He turned his flashlight up to the ceiling. He could make out the ridges far above him. The surface reflected the light and seemed to be moving. In fact, the surface was moving, but it was the immediate surface. He saw why when a large portion of it seemed to sag and break away; a huge glob of saliva splashed a few hundred feet away from him creating a terrific splash and appropriate thunderous dripping noise; more like a bomb than a drip, really.

            Around his feet was a faint pool of liquid that seemed to span the entire length of Melanie’s tongue. Her liquid was everywhere, it covered everything; and her mouth was filling up with it rapidly. David finally got to see firsthand why Melanie often times swallowed a lot. She swallowed while speaking, before and sometimes after, she would swallow constantly when not even doing anything, and would always give halfhearted swallows while chewing between real ones. These smaller swallows were usually very light and didn’t create much sound, but David had noticed them long ago. Now that she wasn’t allowed to swallow, he wondered how much would build up in the cave.

            He looked one more time at the sheer size of her cavernous mouth. It was almost too big to be real. The air was insanely hot and humid and there was even a very small current of air flowing through it. The ambient noise was also damp, in a manner of speaking; as though it were a great underwater cavern filled with stagnant water.

            David took interest in a particularly large drip of saliva forming near the back of Melanie’s mouth. It seemed to stretch and distort itself, slowly gathering up everything around it and making a break for freedom. It stretched slowly, much more viscous than the other drips he had been watching. It moved with incredible slowness as it narrowed and lengthened, when it finally reached the back of her tongue it connected and spread out; the thread still unbroken. The bulk of the liquid rushed down the bridge and pooled on her tongue, slowly seeping back into her throat. David realized that would probably cause a problem.

            He was right. Her tongue lurched, the whole ground as far as he could see moved together in many different ways. The sides moved differently than the center and the center moved differently than the bits in between, and all of those regions moved differently from front to back. Her tongue undulated as she tried to pool the spit together away from her throat. David heard the sloshing of flesh as it pulled together and then apart again. He felt a strange sensation yank everything forward suddenly, but it stopped. He saw the back of her throat lurch upwards as the far back of her tongue dipped slightly; she had swallowed. I was unlike anything David had ever seen before, and he was impressed.

            He continued to explore, moving cautiously to avoid the forming lakes around him. The drips were becoming more frequent, and they were also becoming less and less like water and more like thick gooey ooze. He touched the ground and a layer of slime connected him and her tongue. Naturally he figured it would be repulsive, but this layer of stuff wouldn’t easily be seen or felt on a regular level. His feet made faint sucking and splatting sounds when he walked.

           He admired the stonework of her teeth, their perfect calcified structures glinting in the gleam of his flashlight. They were impressive and imposing, he would love to be able to see them at work from inside her mouth, but knew how impossible that might be; or at least deadly. The thought didn’t even occur to him at that moment that he was nearly invulnerable.

            He could still drown though, and the water table was rising dangerously. Soon he would find himself running out of relatively dry land.

            Melanie found it a lot harder than she had originally figured to maintain perfectly still. She kicked her feet idly as she sat with her head suspended in the air, perfectly level with the ground. Once or twice a large amount of saliva would run down her throat, nearly choking her. She noticed her mouth was filling up and filling up very fast. She might have to get David out before she was unable to entirely.

            David noticed the same thing on his own. All around him large columns of liquid diamond began to form, and these weren’t breaking. Everywhere he turned there was another column and all around him lakes had turned into almost an ocean, one single mass of saliva gently rising up onto his, what he could consider as close to as possible, dry land again. Even the back of her throat was filled with running liquid, it glinted off the folds in her throat muscles and skin and it played eerie tricks on the flashlight. He headed towards the front of her mouth.

           To his horror he found that he had actually traveled pretty deep into her mouth, he had passed the molar line without even realizing it; and he was looking at a massive lake in front of him; blocking his path. He looked left and right for a path to cross but found nothing; her mouth was far too full of goo. He would have to swim. He shuddered to think swimming in the thick ooze, he was already terrible at swimming as it was, how would he fare in Melanie’s thick saliva? He took the plunge, as it were. He waded forward into the pool, it was even warmer than the air around him and was very hard to walk through. Eventually, he lost touch with the ground.

            Melanie had been able to faintly feel David through most of his expedition, but recently she had lost the feeling and even the taste of him. There was just too much spit for anything; and not knowing where he was scared her. She very carefully got out of bed with the intention of getting into the bathroom to extract David.

            David couldn’t feel Melanie moving because he was currently fighting to stay afloat in her mouth; it wasn’t extremely difficult, but once he went under he found it doubly hard to get back out again. He tried rather fruitlessly to swim forward but it filled him. Her saliva, in mass like this, had a strange taste to it, but he couldn’t really find any pleasure in it this time as there were billions of gallons of it everywhere. He had to stay breathing; he had to stay above the liquid. Melanie’s spells didn’t give him gills and he would hate to die at a time like this, in a place like where he was, or at all for that matter. He would probably devastate Melanie if he did; he would hate to do that most of all.

            Melanie had made it to the bathroom and nearly swallowed, she had come so incredibly close it frightened her. Her normally voluntary muscle was quickly becoming involuntary, she had to act. She turned the light on, temporarily blinding herself while she searched for her water cup which she conveniently always had one in her bathroom. She found it moments after questing for it and brought it to her lips. Very slowly and cautiously she opened her lips and began to drool purposefully.

            David was tiring, his muscles were weak and sore and he was about to throw up from ingesting so much of her saliva. He could hardly breathe and wasn’t getting enough oxygen to begin with; he had only made it about a third of the way across. Suddenly, however, light poured into the cave little by little and the world tilted. David felt the ocean begin to flow.

Slowly at first she began to drain her mouth, letting it drip down her chin and into the cup. After a few moments she tilted her head and began to let more flow past her lips until it was a steady stream; it wasn’t watery enough to not stick to her all the way to her chin.

            David was in a rush now, waves of saliva bowled him over and pushed him along. He was drug under multiple times in the slow moving yet quickly accelerating ocean of spit as she drained her mouth. David saw more and more light flooding into her mouth, he was able to get at least one full breath in before being pulled under again.

            Melanie parted her lips more and the stream peaked. She filled the cup faster and faster until her mouth was beginning to finally dry out. As the stream became a drool again and slowly dribbled down her chin, she inspected the cup using the mirror; still catching the remnants in the cup. As she leaned forward her body took over, ousting the control of her mind, and she gulped involuntarily. She froze in horror.

            David had slammed up against one of her teeth as the remainder of the ocean flowed past him. It drug him to the top of the tooth but the serrations kept him in place. When the liquid was gone from around him he was near the edge of her mouth, so close to the outside; he could see the cup down below and her face in the mirror. David however was drawn back into her mouth as he heard another roaring sound building up from deep within her, he turned his head and saw her tongue suspending itself in midair as if preparing to lurch forward.

            What happened next was difficult to describe to himself, he saw it but couldn’t quite comprehend it. In short he saw her gulp. The complicated series of motions was unparalleled and perfectly flawless. Her tongue lunged and her throat catapulted itself as her uvula swung madly in the grips of gravity. Everything was sucked down into the pit that was her esophagus; he could see it clearly from upon her tooth. He saw it first before hearing it, but the delay was miniscule. The world shook around him as every fiber of his being rumbled with the force of what could be likened to a Daisy-Cutter nuke being detonated under the water in a small lake.

            Melanie, content with the lack of flow, peered at the cup, almost full to the brim. It wasn’t a large cup, but it wasn’t tiny; and inside there was no floating (or sinking David). She dumped the cup into the sink and didn’t watch as it oozed into the sink quickly spilling into the drain. She opened her mouth wide and sat on the counter, getting close to the mirror. There, waving weakly at her from her tooth was David.

            Breathing easily, she scooped David up with her nimble tongue and pulled him off its extended surface with her finger nails. She brought him up to her eyes, they both smiled at one another.

            Sometime later Melanie was cradling David in her arms, rocking him gently, against her breasts. She had maneuvered her clothes and where she positioned him so that he could lay up against and hug her breast. He tried his best to give back in the hug, but she didn’t mind his lack of mobility, she had thought she had lost him for a moment there; she had gotten him back to his, more normal, size and rocked him gently again.

            They had been talking in length about what it was like inside her mouth. When David would mention something she would give her impression on her end, or they would share milestones together. She was generally interested and was slightly envious of David, but only slightly. She wanted to know what it was like inside her own mouth, but that was just it, her own mouth.

            Melanie pressed her breasts together more tightly and covered David with flesh giving him a great hug before finally releasing him. He flopped over onto her hand which she brought up to her lips and she gently pecked him with a kiss.

            “I’m glad you’re safe again.” She concluded, and he agreed. After a moment of looking into one another’s eyes, she asked him “You wouldn’t happen to have seen who made poor Tracy fall, did you?” He nodded.

            “It was Marco. He stomped on the stick.”

            “Ah,” She said knowingly. “I thought so. I’m a little hungry, I think I’m going to go eat him now, instead of later.”

            “Sounds alright to me.” David said.

            Leon was convinced he would not fall asleep, and he was partially right. Fear would be the thing to keep him awake he believed. Then he realized that the best way to escape would be through the door, but it had been closed. There was no getting out of the room. The only thing left to do was to sleep for a few hours and then possibly make a break at early morning for a good hiding place. Then he could worry about escape when he was thinking more clearly.

            Marco was awoken from his steady sleep by a blood curdling scream from one floor above him. He looked out his window and saw in the blackness, a giant form sprawled across the acres of carpet before the doll house in the darkness. Melanie had waited until sleep took them and then stuck her hand through the window at Leon somewhere above him.

            Leon was being dragged out the window but he didn’t leave without a fight. He was grabbing bits of furniture to anchor himself to the room, it was rather fruitless. He was holding on to the bed which was following him out to the window slowly, scraping the ground as it went. With a final yank by Melanie tore him free. Marcus could just make out the form of her face in the darkness. She had a curious look on her face.  Suddenly red light illuminated her form. Both Leon and Marco looked towards the source. Melanie had draped red paper across a bulb which cast the scene in a dreadful color. David, who was seated atop the roof, was watching the scene from above and found the red paper to make her look even more devilish.

            “I needed a midnight snack,” she told Leon. “Sorry.”

            She opened her mouth wide which was also illuminated in the red light; it looked like the very entrance to Hell itself.

            “Ahhhhh!” screamed Leon as she stuffed his flailing body into her mouth. Marco thought he would be gone in another second but his head reappeared between her lips and he looked around trying to find some source of help or comfort. Nothing presented itself. Her mouth opened wide for one final second and then she gulped. The noise was loud to Marco but to Leon it was thunderous. Marco watched the bulge quickly disappear from Melanie’s throat. David had seen her swallow with her mouth wide open and watched as her tongue undulated and her throat lurched forward as Leon was drug back and pulled down into the darkness of her esophagus.

            Melanie turned a gruesome smile towards Marco. Fear gripped him. He wanted to run and hide but he could not move! His muscles were on strike, it seemed.

            She stared at him hard and long. Finally she spoke. It was as quiet a voice as one could expect, given their size difference.

            “I saw you stomp on the tongue depressor earlier.” Her voice wasn’t even really there, it was more of a whisper and just air; it was the damn creepiest thing he had ever heard in his life. She continued “It caused Tracy to fall and get eaten.”

            “He volunteered!” He cried in a panic “I sped things up for him!”

            She continued using her whispering voice; “It wasn’t nice”

            “You eat people! That’s not nice!” He accused.

            “You’re next.” She concluded the last word with a hint of vocal cord, and quick as lightning a hand reached out towards him and took hold of him despite his attempts to flee. She rolled to her side slightly and she brought him over to her stomach; pressing him against it. For the second time he was forced to hear the panicked screams emanating from within her belly.

            “Hear that?” asked Melanie, speaking normally again; her voice had knives in it. She did not, however, wait for a response. “That’s gunna be you.” She concluded and brought him up to her mouth. She tossed him in without another word or thought.

            Once again the feeling of something live digesting within her compounded her enjoyment of the fight going on within her mouth. It was a battle between her tongue and her meal. She tossed Marco this way and that. He struck his head on a tooth and she tossed him to the other side of her mouth where he banged his knee and howled in pain. He was dizzy from the head blow and probably bleeding too. His knee was shattered and he had scrapes everywhere that bled all over.

            “To hell with you Melanie!” He tried to yell, but it mostly came out as random screams and shouts.

            Melanie then bit his hand off! Her teeth slammed together with enough force to cut the largest diamonds in the world, she hadn’t really been paying attention to where he was; this bite was more of a reflex. Marco’s hand happened to be across a molar at the time; it was crushed and mangled beyond belief. As he jerked his hand away strips of flesh were left behind, Marco’s scream pierced the night. Melanie began to laugh while he bobbed within her.

            Together they formed a sinister duet. Marco watched through blurring vision as her uvula shook and throat opened with each giggle; he was going into shock. Her mouth was opened wider to further allow him an opportunity to see into the red hell but it was lost as his screams died. Her mouth slowly closed and the laughter died. Marco fell unconscious, dying slowly probably. He still shook and convulsed as he still pumped out blood. It was the end. The tongue curled and he slid backwards and down. She swallowed.

            Melanie stood up and took a sip of water from the glass next to her bed to clear her mouth; she took another and swirled it around before swallowing again. She placed her hands on her stomach.

            “Oh they were tasty.” She said, looking back to David over her shoulder who had been admiring her. She grinned at him and in the sinister red light she bent her knees and walked towards David imitating a demon, or something. She roared at him playfully; clawing at the air in front of him. David went to cower, but he was lying down and the gesture failed. She giggled and bent low, bringing her neck within arm’s reach of him. She swallowed again, bobbing her neck forcibly; the sound jarring David pleasantly.

            While she had been entertaining David with her neck she wasn’t paying attention and was caught off guard when she used her hand to push him gently over the edge. He didn’t even panic, as he didn’t have enough time. He tumbled head over heels and landed squarely on the fabric that connected her two breasts. He was staring up at her from her shirt, she looked down at him and grinned again.

            Without a word she stood up and, holding her hand under her shirt as to not let David fall out, she climbed back into bed.

            “You can sleep in there, if you want David.” She said sweetly before adding, rather sleepily through a yawn, “I don’t mind.” David watched absentmindedly.

            “Good night Melanie,” He mused, and as her eyes closed he kissed her flesh; she twitched but smiled again. He realized she wasn’t wearing a bra, somehow. He thought she had been, but now wasn’t at all. Her breasts were just standing there on their own, distributing their weight through their own bases, the thin fabric above making a roof; the whole set up a tent with a hole in the front.

            He ran his hands along the curvature of her breasts, one after the other; pressing into them lightly. He knew he was having an effect on her, it was very obvious from looking around. He played with them for some time, reaching around them and running his fingertips across them; until finally she seemed to doze off. He had been fighting it, but her aroma had been driving him wild, finally with her asleep he decided to join her. He crawled into a crevice that would have been under her right breast and curled up to sleep; and did he sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Again I must apologize for missing some submission deadlines. My surgery didn't go quite as planned and after some new complications I had to spend more time than planned in recovery. But I should be back to a more regular submission schedule now. So, again, if you have any ideas, comments, questions, or critiques, let me know! Send me a comment (don't forget a rating!) or an email to hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com.

--HK