- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Isabell's Revenge, the Third.

By Vaalser4

Author’s Note: This is the third story about Isabell. If you haven't read the two prequels, "Isabell's Revenge" and "Isabell's Revenge Sequel", (they both can be found here as well) please do so, for some things in this story won't make much sense then. But the story, and certainly the GTS-action, can be read without knowing the first two.

There are no growth descriptions, but the giantess will be mega and giga. The story also contains violence, sex with insertion, a little vore, feet and toes, an evil giantess and destruction.
If you don't like this, do not read further.

The story takes place mainly in the Austrian capital of Vienna.

Have fun and don't hesitate to write what you think of it.

 

 

 

Isabell threw her bag in a corner. For about two weeks, she thought she was finally rid of being teased at the University of Vienna, where she studied medicine. But it hadn't stopped.

Everything had started when she ended her relationship with her boyfriend, an obnoxious bully named Mike. He had bothered her ever since then. Sick and sad of it, she thought she had taken revenge on him, by drinking a potion that made her grow into a giantess. Being miles tall, she destroyed all of Vienna and other parts of Europe. Egypt as well, since mike loved the country and its culture.

But it turned out Isabell had been tricked into believing that she was so big. For the entire giantess happening was nothing more than a cleverly set-up experiment by a befriended researcher called Peter. That man had built a device he called the "Matrixer", a machine that manipulated the brain by sending false stimuli into it. A person connected to this Matrixer thought he or she was in the "real" world, but in fact one was only in a virtual world, where everything was possible. Just like a dream, but far more realistic and vivid.

Isabell had come up with a plan to teach her ex a lesson after her experience with the Matrixer. She had Mike stunned, abducted and connected to the machine. It was programmed to make him in turn think Isabell was a giantess. Again, she destroyed Vienna, and this time, even the entire world. Isabell left a note to make sure he wouldn't dismiss it all as a mere dream. And he didn't, for Mike hadn't even looked mockingly at her anymore ever since.

However, his current girlfriend, Tess, seemed to have taken his place as the local Isabell-teaser. She was the one now who made insulting remarks at her whenever she saw Isabell, and although Tess tried to involve Mike, he still didn't. The teasing of Tess bothered Isabell as much as Mike's had, and she wanted to get even with her.

Normally, Isabell would have given Tess the same treatment as Mike. But there was a problem now. Peter and the Matrixer were gone. He had moved to Paris, after having accepted a job offered to him by the local university. Peter had taken the Matrixer with him and currently used it all the time for psychological research. No chance Isabell could get revenge on Tess by using the machine now.

Isabell still had contact with Peter. That evening she chatted with him over the Internet and told him about Tess' teasing.

"Can I borrow the Matrixer maybe?" Isabell asked against all hope. She was not surprised when Peter wrote back that it was impossible. Not only was the machine used also by many other scientists now, but it was safely stored in a well-guarded room. Not a chance.

"Even if I wanted to," Peter wrote back, "it couldn't be done. Suppose we even could get Tess over here, there is no way I could get her connected to the Matrixer. In Vienna, yes, because the machine stood just in my own lab. But here it is a different story. No, it is not possible."

Isabell sighted. What now? Just as she started to feel tears welling up in her eyes, Peter sent her another message. And that one made her smile.



Like most Saturdays, Tess was on her way to Mike, riding her bicycle. She was cycling on a small, quiet path in the outskirts of Vienna, a path flanked by trees on one side and thick shrubs on the other. Thinking of nothing in particular, she rode the way she knew so well.
But suddenly, her bike abruptly stopped, making her fall forward. Tess hit the ground hard, losing her consciousness for a couple of seconds.

"Ow..." she softly said, rubbing her head. Did her bike hit a rock or something? Tess, eyes half shut, turned around. She expected to see her bike lying on the ground, as well as the cause of her fall. But she saw neither.

She saw something else on the path.

Two large, naked feet.

Easily six times as long as Tess' entire body.

Her eyes went upwards, over the huge legs, the naked crotch, up the enormous torso until she saw the face.

It was Isabell.

And she stood 250 feet tall.