- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Read the last chapter's end notes if you were confused about it, I included them now.

And this one's not really an interlude, but whatever, fuck the rules. :)

    “For my story, “ she said, holding Matthew on her palm, “I ask for something in return first.”


    They were back within the station. She had said nothing after suggesting this place to be her prison, ignoring his many questions that followed, and simply took him back inside. When she reopened her palm, he found her leaning against few pillows on a bed within a room full of drapes, sheet, covers and all that. Much warmer than the dull, metallic atmosphere of the other usual rooms.


    “I somehow sense I don’t really have a choice, “ he said with a hint of irony, “but very well. What would your request be?”


    She smirked. “Make me feel good, Matt.” Then her palm turned and he fell, once again smacking against her right breast, but on an angle that caused him to bounce against her left before he tumbled down through her cleavage, futilely fighting for some support as he slid along her abdomen until he reached the slope of her crotch and fell on the sheets between her thighs.


    She gave him the time to regain his bearings, and when he did, he found only lust on her face. He shifted his gaze down at her sex and its monstrous size. It was finally his turn.


    But it was different with him, of course. There was no forcing, no violence, he would do it willingly, and he desperately wanted to for a long time now. So he approached it with a purposeful stride.


    He stopped right in front of her mechanism of love. How many people had it claimed so far? He vividly remembered those that crawled on its folds, fighting for the honey that she had layered on her clitoris. He now understood what she meant when she had said they had come from a place he didn’t know existed.


    Maia gave him the time he needed to gather his thoughts. She knew his thoughts, and knew that he knew too. And when he was ready, he banished them all from his mind, concentrating on his own worship.


    His focus fell on her clitoris, marveling at its beauty. It was the only organ on the human body that had the sole purpose of sexual excitement. He understood its importance; it was the key to her desire and passion. So he reached forward with his head, and bit on it.


    It was as if he suddenly possessed the power to cause earthquakes.


    The world around him trembled, her thighs arched, the sheets shifted from under his feet. And he smiled, biting down again. Moans filled the air as it became scented with her sexual desire, overpowering his sense of smell. Her nectar filled soaked the white beneath his feet.


    He took a step back, gazing at her expression for a moment as she bit her lower lip, her breath gathering pace. She tried with all her might to restrain her from her usual self, he saw that on her plain as day. She was not used to holding back, caring about the object of her sexual desire. She wanted, and she took. But he was different, and he was proud of that.


    Stripping out his clothes in hurry, he threw himself against her pussy, lavishing it with kisses, running his tongue on every inch of its lips, worshiping it with all his miniscule strength. It grew glisteningly wet in response, swelling like a blooming spring flower, welcoming its devotee with metaphorical open arms.


    He did not understand what it was about this woman that made him shed every guarding mechanism and every wall he had ever build to protect himself during his life, and simply lose himself in her. He had never felt about a woman the way he did right now, willing to do anything to please her even though he knew she would be his ultimate end. He didn’t care, and he loved not caring.


    But as he bled every ounce of his passion into her sex, the shadow of her hand that engulfed him and the plain restraint he saw in its movements told him all he needed to know - it was not enough. It demanded to be filled. It demanded sacrifice.


    He did not know if he would survive it unscathed, but he moved on, reaching inside, gathering all his strength. He would do it for her even though every bit of logic in his mind screamed madness.


    Then a flick of her finger sent him sprawling back onto the sheets, denying him his offering of sacrifice. He looked up at her, fearing he had disappointed her, but the shake of her head told him otherwise.


    “No.” She said. “Not you. Not like this” The palm of her hand came down on top of him, burying him on the bed, and then that awful, unbearable pain blossomed on every inch of his body.


    Again, he didn’t care. He let the pain happen, and it was so much easier when he knew that at the end of the storm, there was a golden sky. Her soft lips tasted like heaven when they woke him from the pain.


    He opened his eyes as she drew back, seeing her mesmerizing pair switching back and forth between his. Her hair cascaded around his head like a curtain, bathing the light on her face in its shade. She was so irresistibly beautiful.


    He reached up an arm around her, sliding his hand on her back in a gentle swipe, feeling its softness. Then he dragged her body against his, feeling her breasts strike his chest, her thigh sliding between his, nuzzling against his hardness. He wanted to taste her lips again.


    As they shared a passionate kiss, she let him guide her and they rolled around until he was on top of her. His lips unlocked from hers and shifted, moving across her chin and down her neck, kissing inch after inch of its delicate softness. His hands caressed her body, sliding along every curve and every dip of its perfection, moving to the round breasts, kneading them, marveling on their unique softness tipped by the hardness of her nipples.


    His mouth followed, bathing them with his tongue while her hands gripped his hair, guiding him. His hands then lingered while he moved down, still tasting inch after inch of her skin until he was once again right in front of her sex. It looked so harmless.


    This time, he was much more capable of true worship. His tongue dived in, enjoying every layer of its folds. He washed in every trickle of her nectar with it, tasted the inside of its pink flesh, his lips assisting each endeavor with their softness, forceful tugs on his hair indicating each time he sent shivers throughout her body. And her clitoris was the key to it all.


    Then a push from her hands told him it was time, and he rose, eyes locking.


    Was this how true sex felt like?


    He paused, breathing heavily, as did she. And again, she gave him that moment, she understood him so well. He had never experienced the rush of emotions he was feeling at that moment. Sex in the past had always been… ugly, violent.


    He never understood it. Heart raced, temperature raised, arteries constricted, pupils dilated, blood pressure skyrocketed. Electrical pulses fired randomly, sweat layered every inch of skin, secretions burst out of every gland, muscles spasmed as if lifting a car.


    But now, he had finally unlocked the secret to human purpose. Why did it need to be with a being that had caused so much pain, hopelessness, despair, and death? Why her?


    Her hand reached forward, grabbing him by his neck as she leaned close to him. “Forget your thoughts. Just let it happen.”


    He did, nuzzling his hardness against her depths, and bliss followed.


    He didn’t know how long it lasted, a minute, an hour… he became oblivious to time as he thrust again and again while he kissed her, lavished her, lost himself in her. Then his orgasm came and exploded in a fiery burst of passion that threatened to suffocate him. The intensity of the experience made him feel as if he had lived for centuries and just discovered lovemaking.


    As he slid out and fell beside her, he felt something in the background of the afterglow. His gift, it screamed. He had trusted it all his life, and only now did he know what true bliss felt like. He ignored it as her hand slid along his chest.


    ---


    He had embraced her for some time, held her in his arms, her red hair sprawled on his chest. They had said nothing to each other, just lingering in silence, both left to their thoughts.


    She reached out with an arm after a while, touched a console by the bed, its symbols unrecognizable to Matthew. The effect of her action was a burst of flames on a fireplace opposite of the bed that he hadn’t noticed before, and the sound of rain seeming to originate beyond the walls, flashes of light occasionally jutting from behind the curtains, followed by a roll of distant thunder.


    “I like the rain.” She said. “I miss it. I haven’t felt real rain on my skin for so many years now.”


    Matthew said nothing, only stroked her hair. He knew she was about to tell something she had probably never shared with anyone else, and he needed to be quiet, listen to her. She wanted that, someone to understand. The unfocused green eyes told him she was gathering her thoughts, he would probably be in for quite a ride.


    She breathed in a deep breath, and then spoke, “I was born on a planet hundreds of light years away from yours, and almost a century behind in its development. Most of our factories still ran on coal, cars on primitive gas engines, and computers were still human beings.


    “But our world was a little different. Instead of having many world powers spread around the globe, balancing each other like most worlds do at that point, ours had only two. Both were super powers. Both totalitarian. And they shared a massive border since our world had only one giant continent.


    “Naturally, they hated each other. Not just because of differing ideologies, or that each nation wanted to dominate the sole continent in its entirety. No, there was another simple reason, rooted on a biological quirk of evolution that happened when humans in our world still used sticks and stones.


    “Our world had two cradles of civilization out of which the two superpowers formed. One was dominated by people with black jet black hair and brown eyes, but the other by those with flaming red hair and green eyes, rooted on a thousands of years old genetic mutation.


    “A simple difference in pigment, yet it bred so much hatred. But both nations also feared each other, and that fear meant long lasting peace. We hadn’t seen war for a century since the time both of them formed at roughly the same time.”


    She paused for a moment, remembering, eyes blinking several times. “It was nine years ago. Nine years since the inevitable happened, and my kind was paid the price. I was only sixteen, living on the capital of the darkhairs where my father served as ambassador.


    “It feels like another lifetime has passed since then.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sorry if this has been dry on the (violent) fetish side in the last couple of chapters. It'll be like this for another two or three, can't judge exactly. I hope you'll bear with me while I embark on a story within a story as we explore Maia's past that will probably stretch for quite a few chapters, but I promise you it's going to end explosively. :)