- Text Size +

    “Again, the blonde.” Matthew said. “She’s important to your story, isn’t she?”

    Maia gave him a soft smile. “Of course. But it’s the reason why she’s important that is interesting. I think you’ll like it.”

    They were both sitting on the floor, leaning against the base of the bed, much closer to the firepit. Matthew thought the orange firelight gave Maia an even more mesmerizing appearance. The way the light glowed in the middle of the greens in her eye, and the fiery hue that it gave her hair. Why was he thinking about superficial things like that now?

    “How do you mean?” He said.

    “Let me finish. You’ll understand soon enough.”

    “Very well. I assume you heeded her words?”

    “Yes, I did. They were strangely comforting. I didn’t see her that day anymore, and watched for quite a while as a pile of redheaded bodies formed within the camp. It was a rather gut wrenching experience.”

    A silent chuckle escaped Matthews nose. Maia turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow.

    “What?” He said.

    “Is it that funny to you?”

    He looked at her, trying to decide if she was being serious. “I don’t think my fellow kidnaped friends found it funny to be trapped in your pants while you worked out.”

    Her eyes stayed locked with his for a few moments. She said nothing, then turned her stare to the fire. There was something inexplicable behind her expression as it was bathed in the flickering light of the fire. It was entirely different from when she used his friends, much more concerned, regretful or perhaps even guiltful.

    What the hell?

    “Anyway.” She said, resuming. “As I said, I remained calm, focused. I wanted to see the trip through, hoping there was some kind of truth in her words. But I was aware that the hope she gave me was exactly what I needed, whether it was real or not. I wasn’t concerned about the latter.

    “Sylisia though, she grew jealous of our little exchange, I think. In response to that day, her games grew even rougher. I wouldn’t escape a night without bruises all over my body anymore.”

    ---

    Two months later, the winds of autumn blowed through the streets of Karai, the once capital of Maia’s nation, a nation that didn’t exist anymore. It was also her home, the streets and alleys she had grown up in, the people she had learned to love, the natural freedom that had come with it, something that she had missed so much.

    She still did. Karai’s streets were crawling with darkhairs now, unhindered in their violence. They smashed stores and stole anything they could find. They went from house or apartment to the other, plundering everything in their path. They violated whomever they could find, played sick games that defied the meaning of being human and much more. Still, the city as a whole was undamaged, having been taken without much fuss.

    “Come.” Sylisia tugged on Maia’s leash. She lead her towards the entrance of a former hotel in the center of the city. It was ten stories tall, the tallest building in the city, and Sylisia had secured its top floor. “I need to relax after the train ride.”

    Entering the suite, Maia grew the courage to ask Sylisia something she desperately needed to know for weeks now, but dared not ask. “Syl, “ she said, then she froze, she forgot to call her by her title.

    The smack on the face was inevitable and sent Maia on the floor where she kept her head down. “I’m sorry, master.”

    “What do you want?”

    “I just want to know if my sister is well, I haven’t seen or heard from her in such a long time.”

    “She is.” Her response was swift. She then turned and headed for the bathroom. Her response had been what Maia had expected, anything but comforting.

    She turned towards the windows facing west, an array of unbroken panes that stretched the entirety of the wall, lined with the dusty decor, beyond which she could see almost the entirety of the city. The whole room was layered in dust, war being what it was. The sun was setting in the distance, tinting the room with its orange-red glow. But Maia’s mind was elsewhere, something that concerned her since the moment she arrived at the city.

    The presence.

    She did not like it. It was different, like a humming in the back of her head. It did not carry the weight that it had previously, but there was a certain quality to it that she could not discern. She did not understand it, what it meant. That’s why she found it discomforting.

    “Hey!” Sylisia’s voice came from the bathroom. “Come here.”

    Maia duly obliged. She found Sylisia with hands crossed, staring at the dirty toilet that was missing its lid. “There is no running water.”

    Maia looked within the toilet. The bottom was empty. It was a strange sight to see no water on the bottom of a toilet she thought. She then looked back at Sylisia, expecting an order, though not knowing what she could do about it.

    “What am I supposed to do now?” Sylisia said.

    There was a strange tone of rhetoric on her voice, Maia thought. “Do you want me to fetch a bucket of water?”

    Sylisia laughed at that. “Like I’m going to leave you out of my sight now. We are not back at home where there is nowhere for you to hide. No, I think a pet of your kind possesses other, more interesting ways of serving me. Especially my basic needs.”

    Maia frowned. She did not understand. Basic needs? What did she mean b- Her eyes widened. “No!” She said, shaking her head and backing a few steps. “You can’t make me do that!”

    “Maia.” Sylisia said. She used Maia’s name, she never used Maia’s name anymore unless there was an urgent seriousness in her tone. “Get down on your knees, unbutton my skirt. Do it now.”

    “Please!” Maia begged, tears welling up for the umpteenth time in the past months. “What have I ever done to deserve that?”

    “Nothing.” Sylisia said. “It’s your life’s calling to serve me however I please.”

    Maia looked Sylisia in the eyes, there was no sympathy for her in them. She only saw the wicked need to humiliate Maia further. Sylisia saw the opportunity, not that she needed it, and took it. Maia quickly became resigned to the fact that she would have to do it, no matter what.

    “Please…” she begged again in instinct, but fell to her knees anyhow.

    “Quicker.” Sylisia said. “I really need to relieve myself.”

    Maia took a deep breath, then etched closer, unbuttoned her black skirt with weak arms and stripped them down. Then she did the same with her cotton briefs, exposing her vagina. She had pleased it so many times in the past few months, tasked to keeping it clean, shaved, tending its every need. But now it wasn’t a sexual organ to her, it was much more degrading than that.

    “Come now.“ Sylisia said, spreading her legs apart a little. “Don’t be shy!”

    Maia closed her eyes, taking more deep breaths, calming her self, taking control of her body. She moved her head forward, touching her crotch with her forehead. She paused for a moment until all hope of it all being just a teasing had faded away. Then, heavy knocks came from the entrance of the suite.

    Sylisia groaned in frustration. “Damn it!” She pulled Maia on her hair, away from her, then put her pants and skirt back on. “Don’t think you’re lucky.” She said, then went outside to answer the knocks.

    Maia’s frame fell on her thighs, tears dripping on the ceramic floor below. She remained on her fetal position, listening to Sylisia’s steps. Was this how it was going to be in the future?

    The door outside opened, and there was an unusual moment of silence. “Greetings, dear Sylisia.”

    Maia’s eyes shot open. She recognized the voice immediately.

    “My lady, “ Sylisia said, bearing a hint of fear in it, “what are you doing here?”

    “I came to visit, of course.” Aria said. “Such a swift victory, who would have thought?”

    “Indeed, my lady. But what are you doing here.

    Again, a moment of silence. “I came to see your pet.”

    “My pet? But, if I may say so my lady, this city is crawling with redheads, you can get yourself as many pets as you want.”

    Aria laughed. “Pets is something I have in abundance, dear. But I am interested in yours.”

    “Why? What is it that intrigues you so much about her. She’s just another redhead.”

    “I do not like your tone, young lady.”

    Maia could almost feel Sylisia’s anger radiate through the walls. She stood up, brushed her hair and wiped her tears away, forcing herself to appear strong, whatever that meant.

    “Maia!” Aria said. “Come outside, dear.”

    It’s like she knows everything. No wonder people respect her so much. Maia pulled the bathroom door open and stepped outside. The sun had set, and the interior was dimming rapidly.

    Maia glanced at her for less then a second, then lowered her head immediately, eyes on the floor. But her appearance did not fail to send a wave of reverence through Maia’s body. The golden hair was as impressive as the previous times she had seen her.

    “Ah.” She said. “There you are. Come here.”

    Maia obliged. Aria too stepped closer and then put her hands on Maia’s cheeks, motioning for her to raise her head. Again, her ocean-blue eyes sent a shiver down Maia’s spine. It felt like she wasn’t even human, but something much more than that.

    “I’ve been looking forward to seeing you again.” Aria said. “I’m sorry to have delayed my arrival, but it was necessary.”

    Maia remained silent, not daring to speak, only switching between both of Aria’s eyes. Sylisia was closing the door behind them when Aria turned her head. “Don’t close it.”

    “Why?”

    “There’s a gift I’ve brought for Maia.”

    What? Maia thought.

    “What?” Sylisia said.

    “Yes.” Aria said. Then she raised her voice, “Bring her in.”

    Her?

    Heavy steps came forward, and a few men entered the room, bringing a redhead with them. All of Maia’s strength faded in an instant and Maia burst in tears again. It was her sister.

    “Kaia!” She said, moving out of Aria’s grip without care. Her sister looked up, and smiled weakly. Maia rushed towards her, embracing her.

    “What in heavens is she doing here?” Sylisia said, but Aria ignored her.

    “Leave us.” Aria ordered the men. They did, leaving the four of them alone in the darkening room.

    “Hello, sister.” Kaia said, returning Maia’s embrace, barely any strength in her arms.

    “I’ve missed you so so much!” Maia said.

    “I know.”

    Maia backed from her embrace, taking a good look at her. It was then, up close, when she saw how weak she was. Her eyes were sunken in their sockets, her skin was sagging a little and her bones were much more pronounced. Maia could even see the bluish spots, marks that she knew from her own skin all too well.

    “What have they done to you?”

    Kaia smiled weakly again, and moved forward, planting the side of her head on Maia’s chest and embracing her instead. “Don’t worry about me. It’ll all be over soon. I just wanted to see you again.”

    “I’ll tell you what they have done to her.” Aria said.

    Maia turned, looking at Aria while still holding her sister in her arms. But Aria was looking at Sylisia instead.

    “Beaten.” She said. “Tortured. Malnourished. Stuck on a dark, damp cell. Deprived of sunlight for months. And of course, raped almost every day. Such things take their toll on a person.”

    A sense of deep, disturbing coldness shot through Maia’s veins. She looked back at her sister, unable to shake the feeling that it was all her fault. While she thought she was protecting her, she was in fact condemning her?

    “I did not tell the prison guards to do that.” Sylisia said defensively, crossing her arms.

    “You did not forbid it either.” Aria said.

    Sylisia groaned. “Why does it even matter! They are redheads!”

    Aria smiled at that, looking back at Maia.

    “I’m so sorry sis.” Maia said, kissing her sister on the head and hugging her more tightly. “I’m so very sorry!”

    “No.” Kaia said. “It’s not your fault.”

    She moved out of Maia’s embrace, looking her in the eyes before her gaze shifted to Sylisia who was visibly enraged by the situation. “Aria told me what she did to you, what she made you do just so I could live.” She looked back at Maia, wearing that weak smile. “You won’t have to anymore.”

    “Yes.” Sylisia said. “Because you’ll both be dead by tomorrow.”

    Maia shot Sylisia an angry glance, but Kaia’s hands brought her back to her sister. “I love you, Maia. You know that. But you won’t have to care about me anymore, I am broken and there’s no turning back for me.”

    Maia frowned with her glistening eyes. “What are you talking about?”

    “Listen to me.” She said. “Stay strong, for me, ok?” She moved a step back, looked at Aria for a moment and nodded at her, “Thank you.”

    Aria nodded back.

    “Kaia!” Maia grabbed her arm. “Why are you talking like this? I won’t let anything happen to you anymore! Not unless it’s over my dead body!”

    “Sister.” Kaia said. “Tell me that you love me, please?”

    “What? Of course I do! I love you! Kaia I-”

    “Shhh.” Kaia put her hand over Maia’s mouth, closed in and planted a kiss on her cheek. “Try to forgive me.”

    She then turned towards the opposite end of the room, took a deep breath, and ran with all the remaining strength she had, throwing herself against a window pane. The glass shattered easily, and Kaia disappeared behind.

    Maia raised a hand towards the hole in the window. “Kaia… you can’t… “

    She was gone.

    Maia remained like that for a long while, motionless. Total silence reigned within the now dark room. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry out, she wanted to jump after her, to save her, to protect her. But she remained motionless.

    Kaia was gone.

    Maia dropped on her knees, covered her mouth with her hands, and slowly shook her head. It was all some kind twisted dream. It had to be. Her own sister couldn’t just have committed suicide. No.

    The truth hurt too much.

    She wanted to scream so much, it felt like she had to do that. But she still remained silent. Instead, fire burned inside of her, and there was no holding back anymore. She had finally lost everything. She was finally free.

    “You.” She said, getting back on her feet and looking at Sylisia’s shocked form. “It’s all your fault.”

    Her heart beat rapidly, sweat pouring from every inch of her skin, muscles tensed all throughout her body, but she still took a step towards Sylisia.

    “All. Your. Fault!”

    Then it came. It was like an exploding heart beat, feeling it it’s reverberation with every sense. It was a stirring deep inside of her an awakening that she did not understand. And it forced her to her knees again. It threatened to tear her apart, like it had done so many times in the past now, but never with such intensity. Her whole body began to spasm.

    “That’s right.” Aria said, walking closer. “Just let go. Doesn’t it feel good?”

    It felt anything but.

    “Oh, that’s right. It’s much more pronounced in you. It might be even painful. But deep beneath, it feels good, doesn’t it?”

    It felt uncontainable. She did not understand what was trying to burst out.

    “It feels incredibly close to what anger feels like, doesn’t it? Pure rage, a sense of wrathful fury, its burn coursing through every vein. And it wants to get out.”

    How did she know that? “What… is... going on?” She said through a clenched jaw.

    Aria crouched beside Maia’s body. “It is power, Maia. You were born with it. But you never knew you had it inside of you. You never would have unless triggered somehow. And trust me, to do that you need burrow deep inside your worst nightmares. And now it wants out.”

    It felt like she was being burned alive. “Pl- please!”

    “Tell me Maia, do you know how birds learn to fly?”

    Maia, despite the dreadful pain, managed to crane her head sideways. “W- what?”

    “Their mothers throw them off their nests. They either learn, or die in the process.”

    Aria’s hand came down around Maia’s throat, and she was lifted up with inhuman strength, dragged across the room.

    “True fear. It’s the last ingredient. I hope you won’t turn out a disappointment.”

    The next thing Maia saw was a sky with its first visible stars among the pieces of broken glass and strands of her red hair fluttering about, all in free fall as she was about to join her sister.

    Then she exploded.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I've never gone longer without writing any fetish stuff on a gts story. Sorry, but there will be plenty of action after this one. :)