- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's getting a little wicked now!

      Light suddenly flooded Matthew’s vision and he woke in a state of panic, breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. He rose up immediately, protecting his sight with his arms from the blinding light that surrounded him, his mind entirely confused. But he slowly remembered where he was, a part of him disappointed that it really hadn’t been a dream, another part surprised that he had actually managed to fall asleep.

      A soft murmuring and surprised voices announced that the others had woken too, if any of them had managed to get a bit of sleep that is, and that they were experiencing the same blinding light Matthew was. The cold hard floor he fell asleep on had been very rough, and the vivid nightmares he’d experienced were quickly fading, never to be remembered again, but he knew that not much time had passed, a few hours at most since he had spent most of the time in the darkness lost in thought. He wondered what would come next.

      As his vision adapted to the bright light, a sense of deep astonishment filled him from the sight. They weren’t surrounded by a circle of light shining down upon them, they were in a room. A fantastically huge room now filled with light shining from the ceiling, illuminating its entirety. It was mostly featureless, its walls painted in a light blue shade without any windows at all. There was a door on one side but without a handle, but nothing much else except the desk they were standing on that was lined up against the wall.

      And the bed. Surprise, fear, awe, amazement. Matthew picked up all these emotions and many more from the crowd’s reactions as their eyes fell upon the giantess that laid on it, her body mostly hidden by the sheets covering her, her face buried by her red hair and her form ever so slightly raising and falling between breaths. He would have guessed her to be sleeping if it weren’t for the hand that was protruding from the sheets towards some sort of device on the top of a small desk beside the bed.

      Then the door opened with a hum, its panel disappearing sideways into the wall. Everybody suddenly startled, a wave of fear spreading through the crowd. They reacted like frightened animals with every change, entirely predictable to Matthew, but he was genuinely curious. They waited for a few moments in anticipation before a figure emerged through it.

      Another giantess.

      Dozens of gasps, murmurs and prayers to god emanated from the crowd as they expected another round of torment now, but something felt wrong to Matthew. The other giantess, a young woman with brown hair that started walking towards them, was somehow fundamentally different to him, but he couldn’t quite place it.

      But as she approached the desk on which they were standing on, he immediately understood. She was less than half the size of the redheaded one, her head barely reaching above the surface of the desk. As she drew close, she turned her head towards them, her eyes meeting a frightened crowd of people too afraid to even dare make the slightest movement.

      But what Matthew saw in her expression disturbed him on a deep level. He expected to see the look he had seen in the redheaded giantess, one of pure control, arrogance and the demeanor of one holding almost infinite power over them. He instead saw the look of defeat, hopelessness, despair. Her could almost see her soul through her eyes in those moments, tormented, beaten down to absolute obedience. And it reflected onto him immediately. He hated his gift.

      And the signs on her body. There were bruises and cuts everywhere, the skin of a tortured body.

      But the giantess didn’t stop at them though, she turned her head forward again, entirely uninterested in them, and went to the opposite side of the bed where she stood there for a moment, waiting.

      “Goddess?”

      “Get inside.” The redheaded one said firmly without bothering to look at her. “I need to relieve myself.”

      The brunette didn’t hesitate and immediately climbed on the bed. disappearing under the sheets. Her destination was very apparent to everyone in the crowd as she settled between the giant one’s legs, and after a few moments, everyone could clearly hear the sound of someone drinking large amounts of liquid.

      “Oh god.” Someone finally broke the silence on the crowd. “What fucking twisted place is this?”

      A few backed off, shutting the ears with their arms and unable to accept what was happening, others started gagging, throwing up. They were slowly losing it again after their brief respite, Matthew judged, as if what happened yesterday wasn’t enough for them.

      “Human toilet.” Another man said as he let himself fall on the floor, burying his face on his hands and breaking into a mad laugh. “Now I’ve seen it all!”

      Matthew on the other end stayed quiet, calm and composed. He tried to analyze the situation but there were too many unknown variables he had to deal with at this point, it all still seemed too surreal to him.

      After the odious exchange of fluids was apparently done, the smaller giantess tried to get out of the bed but as soon as her head poked out of the sheets, the goddess grabbed her by her hair, pushing her inside and between her legs again.

      “There’s two of them inside of me from last night.” She said. “I’ve broken them too hard I think, take them out. Eat them.”

      Her words sent a ripple of shivers through the crowd, including Matthew. They all guessed what must have happened to the unfortunate ones, but to actually know for sure was difficult to accept. And ordering her to eat them? Matthew had seen some gruesome acts of sexual dominance in his career, but this was beyond anything he could have ever imagined.

      After a few brief slurping sounds, the smaller giantess finally retreated without objection from the bigger one she had called goddess. As she emerged from underneath the blankets, everybody could clearly see the sickening expression filling her face. She moved a hand to cover her mouth, visibly struggling to contain her drink, and with tearful eyes, she quickly walked towards the door without so much as shooting them a glance before she disappeared behind it.

      Then the lights went out again.

      This time, Matthew could not sleep at all. He lay in the darkness again,  in the midst of crying and sobbing people, his thoughts wandering aimlessly through his head in search of understanding. He found none.

      He wasn’t sure how much time had passed when the lights came back on again, maybe a couple of hours, but this time it looked like the giantess had fully woken up as she stretched her gigantic hands above her body and yawned deeply. As she stood up from her bed on her naked form, Matthew and all the others simply stared in awe at her indescribably huge and beautiful body. She truly was a goddess to them.

      Running her hands through her gently waving, flaming red hair that barely ran past her shoulders, she turned and walked towards the desk, her attention focused on them, her green eyes shaded in a deep tone against the backdrop of the light. She didn’t have any freckles for a redhead Matthew noted, standing still and staring at her while everyone backed off slowly. And her movements appeared majestic to his scale, which made it possible for him to appreciate every possible detail of her glamorous body. It was difficult to associate this female form with the one that had caused so much carnage. The motion of her slender legs that defied the laws of physics, the way her magnificent breasts jiggled ever so slightly every time she-

      That’s when Matthew was thrown back to reality, noticing the long streak of dried, deep red blood across her left breast. That could have easily been him, he thought. He quickly shook off his trance and moved back, not wanting to stand out yet again.

      “Good morning!” She said, her voice filling the entire sky as she approached and followed up with her intimidating scale. “I hope you had a good night’s rest.” She smiled teasingly. Her thighs slightly touched the front of the desk and her crotch stood just a few inches above it from her perspective. Matthew could not contain his eyes away from the gap between them and the monstrously huge sex that they protected.

      Then he saw someone approaching her from the corner of his eye. He dropped his head and watched as a man slowly trod lightly forwards, as did all others. He looked nervous, sweat running down on his brows while looked down on on the floor, never even daring to glance up.

      “What the hell is he doing?” He heard someone murmur. Indeed, Matthew thought, what the hell was that guy doing? It wasn’t smart to stand out before we know her intentions.

      Then, as soon as he created a reasonable gap from the group, he stopped and bowed down on the floor in a begging position.

      “Please!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. “Goddess! I bid you to spare us from your wrath! We have wronged, we have sinned!” He raised his hands towards her now “But give us the chance to prove ourselves, we will do anything, absolutely anything you ask of us! Please!”

      Stupid. Matthew thought. Stupid stupid stupid! If she wanted something from us, if she thought we could redeem ourselves in any sort of manner - if that’s what this is - she wouldn’t have killed the other three yesterday. No, this is something different, she isn’t what she appears to be.

      The goddess watched him, chuckling a little. Matthew was surprised she could have even heard him at her scale, but she appeared to have done so. Then she moved a hand towards him, pointing her finger and slowly approaching his little form until it hovered right in front of him, remaining still. The man didn’t know what to do, he was frozen in place for a few moments, regarding the gigantic finger in front of him, but after a few moments he decided to approach it, kiss it perhaps as a sign of obedience, Matthew guessed.

      But the giantess gave him no chance for as he was about to do so, she moved her finger up above him, surprising him, and slammed it down on top of his body, startling the whole crowd and pinning him down against the floor.

      “You’ll do anything for me?” She said with an unquestionably rhetoric tone, laughing softly. The stupid idiot struggled beneath her finger’s weight, his hands flailing wildly as he was visibly gasping for the air that has been crushed out of his lungs.

      “Listen carefully, you little vermins.” She said, her voice and expression turning frighteningly serious as she addressed the whole of them. “ You are nothing, you are less than worthless. You are in no position to bargain. You can offer me nothing. I do not ask, I do not even demand. I simply say, and you do. Obey, and you might survive long enough, spark my interest. But if you don’t, I promise you, death is something you will beg me for afterwards.”

      She then applied more pressure on the man beneath her finger, causing his ribs to start cracking audibly, reddening his face which held the expression of pure pain, and continued: “Even if death itself is my command.”

      Everybody stood in silence beneath her shadow, listening to the gurgling sounds of the one who dared address her directly. The was no question on Matthews mind, they would do exactly what she expected of them and obey her every whim. He himself wasn’t so sure though, judging by her actions, maybe the release of death would truly be merciful, if he could get a quick one.

      Suddenly, she released her victim from his pain, lifting her finger and moving her hand underneath the desk. Matthew watched her hand for a moment before he was distracted by the bloody coughs and gasps for air from the man. That’s when entire ground started moving downwards, startling everyone, but it moved slow enough without causing everybody to panic. And slowly, they were presented with a display of her body in her full glory as the desk lowred, not just her upper half.

      After af few moments, the desk had lowered enough for it to level completely on the floor of the room, bringing them right down to her feet. They had to crane their heads all the way up to see her face, and she even had to lean a little bit forward so that her breasts didn’t obstruct her view of them. She was so huge to their perspective, it was difficult for them to take in her whole body without having to move their heads.

      “Now,” she moved her right foot, planting it right in front of the slowly recovering man who now regarded it in utter terror, and crossed her arms. “ be a good example for everyone, get underneath.”

      His eyes widened as her foot rose slightly against her heel, revealeing the darkness beneath. He looked up at her, and then down again, and then up once again.

      “P-, p-, please!” He cried, shaking his head back and forth.

      But the giantess simply frowned at him, her expression darkening even more.

      “Get underneath, NOW!” She suddenly shouted with an almighty thundering voice that caused everyone to yelp and jump in terror, covering their ears in total fear, including the man who was now staring at the ground in utter horror, little bits of blood dribbling from his lips.

      He didn’t waste any time, and simply forced his for to move, pleading with every step until he finally reached the shadow beneath her foot.

      “Good.” She said, her mood relaxing a little. “Now, kiss it.”

      The man broke into a tears, mumbling please over and over again, but he did as he was told, and slowly rose his face to meet her skin of her underfoot, and kissed it, before withdrawing and and falling to his knees and continuing his pleas.

      “Good.” She said again. “Let this be an example for you. Next time, do not hesitate.”

      Then she simply lowered her foot down on top of the poor fellow. His body simply popped, without offering even the slightest resistance against the ball of her foot which flattened it on the ground effortlessly before proceeding to grind it into an unrecognizable stain.

      Most people on the crowd had moved their heads away in the last moments, or covered their mouths in shock, tears running down their faces, still pleading to their gods again and again. Matthew on the other hand hadn’t even flinched and watched the spectacle without taking his eyes off it, taking every detail in.

      He craned his head up, watching her face. She was smiling now. She knew what she was doing, he thought. This was planned by her. It is all a game. He slowly understood. But what game? To what end? He so had many more questions.

      The giantess savored the moment a little bit more before she turned and walked towards the door while the desk started to slowly raise again. Matthew never tore his eyes off her, and they fell down to her ass.

      Damn it! He cursed to himself as a wave of sexual tension gripped him. Why did she have to be so beautiful? His body alternated between survival instincts and arousal, it was terribly confusing.

      But she stopped just as she arrived at the door, and turned her head back. “I almost forgot.”

      “Fuck!” Matthew uttered under his breath. She walked back towards them. “Fuck fuck fuck!”

      She swiftly reached them, standing right in front of them again as the desk was still raising, her eyes searching. She moved her hand over them, hovering it above them, slowly shifting it around. Matthews heart pounded, hoping it really wasn’t what he was thinking. He hoped she had forgotten, she really looked like one who would. But when her eyes fell upon him and she smiled, his heart almost stopped.

      “Fuck!”