- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time for a little bit of story and some gentle interactions.

      It all happened so fast.

      Her hand lowered, hovering right in front of him with her palm facing upwards, and then moved forward in a swift motion, hitting Matthew’s lower legs with the point of her middle finger, pushing them backwards without effort and causing him to fall face-first on it. He latched onto the finger instinctively for support, but as soon as he did, his entire world turned upside down. He screamed from the confusing motion as she bent her finger back and then with a sharp flick, he was unlatched from her finger and propelled down on her palm where he landed with a smack. He had no time to get his bearings as her fingers curled all around him, imprisoning him inside before she started moving.

      All that Matthew could see within the darkness was the bright light seeping through the cracks between her curled fingers as he tried to desperately hold onto something and stop his tumbling form that was being thrown around, unable to recognize anything outside as the light swirled too quickly. She was walking, taking him somewhere as he left the rhythmic sensations of her footfalls, the g-forces becoming slightly hard to withstand. But she didn’t walk far as he soon felt being lowered somewhere until her fingers retreated and her palm tilted, tumbling him into a cold, hard surface.

      When Matthew finally regained his composure, he found himself in a vast expanse of pure white without any features at all. He looked up, expecting her to loom above but he only caught a glimpse of her red hair before she disappeared behind a while wall that sloped smoothly from the ground. That’s when it clicked for Matthew, reminding him of something that has been bugging him in the back of his mind for quite some time: he had presumed she was a gigantic woman, but the few revelations he had experienced in the past few hours made him think that perhaps she wasn’t big, but he was small. And the huge bathtub that he now found himself in only reinforced his belief.

      He wasn’t given much time to think much further though as a clicking noise on the walls of the bathtube grabbed his attention. He looked up and saw dozens of small, square-shaped parts of the walls retreat, revealing only darkness behind them. He wondered for only a brief moment before water shot from all the squares, the jets hitting the opposite sides of the wall which Matthew now understood them to be purposely shaped so the water never splashed but simply glided down into the surface, filling it. And he was in the middle of it.

      “Fuck!” Was all he could manage to say before the gush of warm water hit him from all sides, throwing his puny little body about like a rag doll while the water filled the tub. He lost his orientation for a moment while submerged and panicked, but as soon as the water level reached the holes from which it poured, the waves calmed down and he swam towards the light and reached the surface, gasping heavily for air in the process.

      He wasn’t even given a little bit of respite before a looming shadow surrounded him, giving him only a brief moment to glance at the gigantic descending foot before it crashed into the water right next to him, the resulting waves lifting him up briefly before he was sucked down under water again by the massive currents.

      This time, he let himself be handled by the forces that surrounded him without resistance. Down below the surface, he simply floated, watching her other foot descend and crash into the water with an unstoppable momentum, the thought of a being wielding so much raw power truly terrifying him.

      As he naturally rose towards the surface, her lower body too slowly settled on the tub, the transient diffractions of the shimmering light that passed through the water’s surface giving Matthew an unprecedented view of her most private parts, even though she apparently didn’t care about her privacy, not towards them.

      Her body disturbed the water only gently this time, and as Matthew reached the surface again, the resulting large wave carried him smoothly over without rendering him further powerless. But after a brief pause, she continued to submerge and soon settled her entire body flat on the tub’s floor, holding her breath and with eyes closed.

      When the water fully calmed down, Matthew could only stare in silence at the gigantic entity resembling a human female that floated dozens of feet below. It was like being a tiny fish trapped inside a bowl together with a giant predator, and and incredibly beautiful one too.

      He marveled at the sight for quite some time, watching the huge orbs of flesh that were her breasts gently wobbling side to side, especially the one with the now dissolving blood plastered on its skin, and her face that was buried beneath the millions of threads of flagrant red hair that now sprawled all around her head, darkened from being wet, and the sheer intimidating scale that made it impossible for him to be able to regard parts of her body without turning around.

      Almost a minute passed, and he was still floating on the surface, unsure of what to make of his situation. He turned to watch her face again, and in that instant she opened her green eyes, staring directly at him. Matthew flinched in fear, but then massive currents of water started moving underneath him as she rose up slowly, her head emerging from the water and the red hair sticking all around it. She moved her hands and brushed her hair behind her head, the wet threads remaining perfectly still and clearing her face of them entirely. To Matthew, her face appeared perfectly symmetrical, almost divine. Her eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, all perfectly matching, their shapes complimenting her natural bone structure flawlessly and without spect of impurity on her skin.

      Then she moved her right leg, bending it back so that her knee rose up. I was too late when Matthew noticed that she aimed it directly at him and he suddenly found himself being stranded on a fleshy but rough island in the middle of the tube as her knee protruded slightly out of the water, and that she was regarding him intently now.

      “What is your name?” she said with a booming voice.

      “Uhm…” Matthew was taken a little off-guard. “M- Matthew.”

      “Matthew.” She acknowledged, taking her eyes off him. She moved her right hand out of the warm water and proceed to wash out the stain on her left breast, rubbing and kneading it until disappeared completely into the water. Balancing himself steady on her knee, Matthew could only watch the arousing spectacle in front of him, easily imagining the incredible forces that had shredded a person’s body yesterday in order to produce the stain.

      “So, Matt.” She said, looking at him again. “You seem like a peculiar specimen. When everyone of your peers was screaming and panicking, you displayed a distinctive sense of control. Tell me, aren’t you afraid?

      “Afarid?” Matthew said, unprepared for the conversation he found himself in, and a little bit surprised that she could hear him in the first place. “I am. I am very afraid, but a long time ago I have learned to control my fears and instincts, approach things calmly.”

      “I believe you.” She said, a soft smile forming on her lips. “But I saw more.”

      Matthew siffened.

      “I saw awe.” She continued. “Marvel, wonder, almost as if you liked what you witnessed.”

      “I didn’t!” Matthew said immediately, growing angry but not sure if it was towards her, or the truth of her words. “They were innocent people, they didn’t deserve to die, not like that!”

      She chuckled. “Perhaps not that then. Perhaps I simply saw reverence. After all, aren’t gods above morals? Above petty concepts such as innocence?”

      “You are no god.”

      He caught a little twitch on the corner of her mouth, and Matthew immediately regretted his choice of words, fearing he might have gone too far. He grew frightened beneath her sudden unreadable expression, expecting to become a simple stain at any moment now. But instead she closed her eyes, breathed in deeply and leaned back, resting her head against the tub and relaxing.

      “Bold one, aren’t you?” She said. “Careful, Matt. Anyone of my other minions would be a simple smear right now, but I guess you can read situations well. You take your chances when you think there’s something to be gained.”

      Matthew frowned, unsure of how well he was really reading the situation, but he wasn’t about to make that mistake again. He really was afraid of her and convinced that one more misstep and she wouldn’t care.

      “I’m sorry.” He said. “I just expected a god to be… “

      “Different.”

      “Exactly. I mean, rooms? Stuff like beds, sheets, desks, bathrooms, tubs etc? This is not how I imagined hell to be like.”

      “Hell.” She said with a sort of ironic tone. “I suppose I’m very unceremonial, but don’t worry, you are still very much alive, Matt. Tell me, what is it that you did before you came here?”

      “What I did?” he frowned, slightly upset at the notion of having chosen to come at this place instead of having been dragged forcefully... probably, he didn’t remember. “You mean, what my job was?”

      “Yes, I’m curious.”

      “Uh, Ok.” He said. “I was a Forensic Psychologist at the International Investigation Agency, also filling the role of a Psychological Profiler there.”

      The redheaded goddess suddenly opened her eyes again and looked at him, smiling widely. “So you used to catch violent criminals?”

      “Uhm, well, I used to help catching them.”

      “Well,” she said, letting out a small chuckle. “ ain’t you finding yourself in a precarious situation now.”

      “Why?” He said with a sarcastic tone. “Aren’t gods above morals after all?”

      “Ah, cocky and a sense of humor too.” She said while leaning her head back again and relaxing. “A good mix if you want to get yourself in trouble.”

      “I get that a lot.”

      “No doubt about that now.” She said. “Anyway, describe me your work, how you went about it.”

      “I…” Matthew was unsure about the direction this conversation was taking, but it was perfectly clear that what she wanted was for him to be interesting to her if he wanted to survive. “I basically drew mental images of the criminal’s minds. My job was to understand how they thought, how they behaved, what their desires and motivations were, how their past influenced their personality and combine all this into a profile that would help us predict their next moves and catch them.”

      “I see.” She said. “It fits you well.”

      “Fits me well? What do you mean?”

      “I recognize a killer when I see one, Matt.”

      Matthew said nothing, frozen on his spot, stunned at how easily she had seen past him. In all his time at the IIA, nobody had ever suspected a thing, and it was the perfect disguise in his never ending quest to quell his inner urges. But she had seen past all that in just a few observations.

      “But don’t worry.” She said. “You’re in good company. Now, how about you profile me?”

      “You?”

      “Yes, me. I want you to entertain me with your elaborate psychological terms, tell me how crazy a psychopath I am.”

      “You’re not a psychopath.” He said.

      She opened her eyes yet again, regarding him intently. “I’m not?”

      “An amateur might come to that conclusion.” He said. “But I don’t think so.”

      “You don’t think so, or you know so? Which is it now?”

      Matthew let out a long sigh. “Look, this is all too much for me! I don’t know where I am, I don’t know how I got here, all I know is that I’m at the mercy of an unbelievably large and beautiful woman who may or may not be a malevolent divine being able to obliterate people without the slightest remorse or even use them as simple sex toys. I’m both mentally and physically exhausted from fear, shock and post-traumatic stress disorder, yet I’m being asked to draw her psychological profile without knowing anything about her past, her patterns, her behaviour and very little time to think about it. I can’t.” He lied. He could, but he needed to bargain, his life was at stake. He would have to stretch whatever this was and see where it would take him.

      “Fair enough.” She said and suddenly moved a hand towards him, grabbing and handling him softly before Matthew found himself on a much softer fleshy surface now. Orienting himself, he found that he was now lying across her massive left breast.

      “Rest, then.” She said, her voice now thundering all around him .“We’ll continue this when you’ll be ready.”

      Matthew said nothing, and simply took his chance. He needed this window of opportunity if he wanted to survive, he didn’t expect her patience to last if he didn’t make himself useful and interesting, but he wouldn’t let himself get boring too fast. Lying down, he rested his head on his right ear, listening to the distant booming of her heart whose vibrations he could feel with every fibre of his body while being gently lifted up and down by her breathing motions. He slowly drifted into his train of thoughts under the breeze of her exhaling winds, exhaustion overcoming him.

      “I guess, “ she said after some time, “all you need is a little demonstration.”

      Matthews eyes suddenly shot wide open. Had he just doomed who knows how many innocent people? And why did he even care? He was a killer, after all.