- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I've decided to include titles to chapters because apparently people like it. But mine are going to be pretty vague though.

Anyway, this chapter is a little bit action heavy, much less interaction than the previous one, but I still hope that you'll like it. Some of the themes you'll see are stuff that I've written about in my previous stories, but I hope that I was able to put a different touch on this one.

And lastly, I want to deeply thank Macrofeelya over from gtscity for the amazing editing job done on the chapter, it was really helpful to iron out those mistakes that I make so often.

      Matthew paced back and forth through the room, deep in thought.

      It was a normal-sized room by his standards, though he knew otherwise since from the outside it looked like a drawer where, after the bath, she had placed him as if he were merely a toy, which he supposed himself to be anyway. It was simple, much like everything else in this place, just a bed to lay on, a simple leathered chair in the middle of the room, featureless walls and a simple door that led to a bathroom.

      Hours had passed while he rested, giving him time to think about her, about this place he found himself in, about his sanity, and getting a bit of sleep here and there. But he was no closer to understanding what was going on than he was the first moment he saw her. The only remotely logical conclusion he had arrived at was that he was abducted and was now subject to the most bizarre experiment he could have ever imagined, a line of thinking that resembled some B-Movie plot more than it did reality.

      Every possible explanation resulted in more and more questions instead, his thoughts spiralling into endless theories, each crazier than the other. But with hours of having nothing else to do, his mind was forced to be entertained by these ceaseless thoughts while his restless body demanded physical activity. And so, he paced around the room, back and forth, hands clasped behind his back, tracking to one end and turning around before tracking to the other and again turning arou-

      There she was, right in front of him.

      It was simple instinct. Matthew jumped back in sudden fear of the totally unexpected, tripping and stumbling back, hitting his head on the floor.

      “What the-” He said through the pain, holding his hands on the back of his head. He looked up at her, squinting as if to help make her form more visible and discern her from a ghost. But no, she was really there, wearing a shirt beneath a jacket, simple jeans and beautiful black heels, her majestic red hair flowing down her shoulders and her piercing green eyes filled with glee from quiet laughter. “How?”

       “Are you really surprised?.” She finally said after her chuckle had subsided.

       He supposed he shouldn’t be. He stood up, his eyes never leaving hers. It was incredibly strange to see her body on his level, barely reaching his height. He marvelled at her sight for a moment, she appeared even more beautiful now that he could take her whole body in with his sight, looking like a normal person. “Why are you here, like… this?”

      “I’m not.” She said. Matthew frowned. She turned her head to her side, towards the wall. “Look.”

      “Wha-” The entire wall suddenly sprung to life, brightening and causing Matthew to shield his eyes for a moment before they adjusted. When he finally looked at it, he saw… her. Or rather, an image of her. She was naked, sitting with crossed legs on what appeared to be a throne-like chair, metallic in appearance and inscribed with strange engravings. Her chin was resting on one hand while the other stretched along the armrest, overall striking an incredibly seductive pose. There was a glass jar on the armrest too, holding something amber-colored in it.

      “Hi, Matt.” Her image on the wall said.

      Matthew shifted his gaze back and forth between the image on the wall and her form in the room. “Ok, I’m confused.”

      “Understandable.” Her normal-sized body that stood right in front of him said. “But she’s the real me. While I, ” She continued as she approached Matthew and held a hand in front of his face, “am not.” And then moved her hand forward. Matthew fully expected the sense of touch, but instead his sight turned into a swirling, confusing pattern of colorful light which made him flinch and close his eyes in instinct.

      “What the heck was that?” He said while taking a step backwards. He opened his eyes again, half-expecting to be in a completely different place, but she was still there, and so was her image on the wall.

      “As I’ve said.” Spoke the image on the wall this time. Her form in front of him in the meantime moved forward again, and swung her arm sideways through his chest. To Matthew’s astonishment, it simply passed through. “That’s not the real me. It’s just a projection, a Hologram.”

      “What?” Matthew reached forward, trying to touch her instead, but his hand too passed right through her body. “How is this even possible?” He asked, somewhat disappointed that he couldn’t touch her like a normal person.

      “Let’s just say, technology.” Her hologram said.

      “I’ve never seen this kind of technology!”

      “You haven’t seen a lot of things, Matt.”

      “But,“ Matthew said, shifting his gaze through the hologram from top to bottom and back. “ are you controlling this in real time? Yourself?”

      “Yes.”

      “And how is that possible?”

      “The same way you can drive a car and talk at the same time.” Her hologram said. “The same way you can walk, run, jump and all other things in dreams without moving one bit of your real body. It takes a little bit to get used to, but after a while it becomes second nature.”

      “Ok.” Matthew pretended to understand. “But to what end?”

      “Ah.” Her hologram smiled. “Why don’t you take a seat.” She said while gesturing towards the leathered chair in the middle of the room.

      Matthew nodded and walked to the chair, sitting on it. He now noted that it was placed exactly opposite to the image on the wall, having her real body sitting directly across on the metallic chair, her eyes level with his but unfocused, and ominously quiet. He also noted that her image too was about the same scale as his body. Her hologram too approached, its motions completely realistic. Every limb moved the way you’d expect, every piece of clothing stretched and kneaded the way it was supposed to, and even her footsteps on the heels made the clacking sounds he expected. Think kind of technology really was too advanced to be real for him.

      “You see, I was in the mood.” She said as she placed herself to the left of Matthew and stood there, facing the image on the wall. “I wanted to experiment a little, and thought you should probably watch.”

      “In the m- “ Matthew managed to say before he realized what she meant, growing tense. “Oh.”

      He turned his head towards the wall, and in that sudden moment, it truly came to life. The image deepened, as if extending beyond the wall. The room she sat in blending with the one he was in, the wall that separated them disappearing and everything beyond becoming three-dimensional. Now, he found himself appearing to be in the same room as two of her normal-scaled bodies.

      He grew wide-eyed. “Another illusion?”

      “Yes.” Her hologram said. “You can see everything that is happening on the other side, but nothing can be seen the other way around.”

      “Like an interrogation room.”

      “Exactly.” She said. “We don’t want to cause distraction on the other side. Now, time for a little bit of fun.”

      The brightly lit walls that surrounded the room beyond shimmered for a few moments before they changed their appearance and formed a coherent image across all of them. It was an infinitely extending expanse of pure white, blending with the floor of the room so that made the chair she sat on appear to be the only feature in the middle of nowhere. Even the ceiling took a ghastly look of a bright, white sky. It was a sight eerily resembling some heavenly throne. She really liked to portray herself as divine, Matthew noted.

      “What do you suppose happens, “ Her hologram said, “to a human body if deprived of food and water for three days?”

      Matthew turned his head towards her life-like hologram, confused at such an unexpected question. “I know for a fact what happens. Depending on the conditions, three days would be pushing it for water, five would be the extreme. And as for food, the brain cannot find any source of energy in the body, having used most of the stored sugars and fats in the previous 72 hours, and begins the process of converting muscle tissue into glucose to sustain itself. Basically, it starts cannibalizing its own body in order to stay alive.”

      “Good.” She said. “You know your Biology well. But tell me, what happens to the mind?”

      “The mind?” He said. “Thirst and hunger become unbearable. A person starts to think about food and water, constantly. Food, water and nothing else. Every instinct in a persons body starts to push it towards finding a source of food or water, no matter the cost.”

      Her projection said nothing, but simply smiled with a satisfied smirk, then turned her head towards the room where her real body sat, still quiet and unmoving. Matthew followed her gaze and then noticed something on the floor, a few feet in front of her chair. It was a small square-shaped hole that hadn’t been there before.

      Matthew tried to lean forward a bit and get a better look, but that’s when something started to pour out of the hole. It took him only a few moments to realize that those were humans, dozens and dozens of them, barely more than an inch tall, climbing out of what appeared to be a staircase that led to the surface. He watched in silence as they slowly filled the area just in front of her, their legarthic movements betraying tiredness, but their expressions filled with pure awe.

      “Those people, “ Her hologram said, “ come from a primitive culture, barely having invented writing and metal casting.”

      “Huh?” Matthew looked at her. “I wasn’t aware such people existed in modern times.”

      “They come from a place you don’t even know exists.“ She said. “But right now, it doesn’t matter where and how, you’ll just have to take my word for it.”

      “Uhm, Ok.” Matthew turned back towards the mass of people that spread at her feet. He noticed that they all appeared to be wearing some kind of ragged, primitive, greyish-colored clothing, confirming her statement. “And what do you intend to do with them?”

      “Nothing.” She said, a devious smile creeping on her face.

      “I doubt that.”

      “Oh, I don’t doubt your doubt.” She said. “But mostly, they are going to doom themselves.”

      Her hologram suddenly became stiff, rigid in its pose and Matthew caught her real body standing up out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head and watched as she stood in front of all the small people, arms crossed and regarding them with an overbearing superiority in her pose.

      The last time he had seen her utterly dominating a group of people with her presence was when he was part of them too. This time though, seeing her do it from a safe distance, was quite something else. The overwhelming power she held over them was intoxicating to Matthew. The theme of power played a significant role in many of Matthews cases, but he had never seen or even imagined power being displayed in such a simple, pure form. Those people were completely helpless against her whim, hopeless against her most delicate motions. Weak, fragile…

      “Pathetic.” Said her Hologram, as if she had read Matthew’s mind. “Just look at them, at their gazes. All their life they had believed in an explicitly male God. And now they’re standing before one, completely baffled. Their religion had taught them that after their deaths, they would have to endure a three day long journey without food and water towards their form of heaven. Only the strongest would endure, the rest would fall into the pits of hell. And once they arrive at the gates, their god would finally set their souls free.

      “Those are the surviving members of one such particular three-day long journey.” Her hologram said while the real her hovered one foot above them, causing them to quiver in fear but still remain disciplined. “But now, it’s time to shatter the lie.”

      Matthew held his breath as he fully expected her to smash her foot into them, but she didn’t and retreated it back. Instead, she moved her index finger in her mouth and thoroughly coated it with her saliva before she crouched down and held her finger hovering in their midst.

      The crowds suddenly surged, swarming towards her finger, throwing themselves at it, pushing and shoving each other in the fight for the precious life-giving liquid that dripped from her finger. Matthew watched silently while she caused the incredible furore at her feet in such a simple way, reducing them to crazed crowd that fought one another for her own spit.

      She repeated the process two more times. After they had thoroughly cleaned her finger free of the last drips of saliva, she stood back up and regarded them for a moment while the crowd looked at her with hopeful gazes. Without giving them time to prepare, she amassed a small amount of spit in her mouth, and spat it like a projectile in their midst. Matthew clearly saw it hit a few people with such a tremendous force that it probably shattered several bones, fatally most likely judging by the screams. Now she killed people with her own spit too, was there an end to her ways? But the more remarkable thing was that after the initial shock she had caused, most people threw themselves yet again at the slimy liquid without regard for the injured.

      “As I’ve said.” Her hologram broke the silence. “Pathetic.”

      Matthew remained silent as his gaze shifted to her real body which turned around and got hold of the jar that had been standing on the armrest the whole time. She opened the lid, and dipped a finger in the amber-colored liquid inside. As soon as she retreated her finger, he immediately knew what it was judging by its thick viscosity.

      “Honey?”

      “Uh-huh.”

      She turned towards the crowd and brought her finger close to her mouth, extending a tongue and licking part of the slowly flowing nectar. Most of the crowd had already turned towards her, watching with anticipation at the pillar of flesh coated with the sweet substance that their stomachs craved with incredible urgency. But she didn’t reciprocate her earlier actions. Instead, she put her finger in her mouth and licked it clean of any remnants of honey, and then sat down, leaning against the base of the throne and spread her legs wide open, placing them on either side of the crowd and inviting their gazes to a spectacular view of her crotch and immense sex.

      Then she dipped her finger into the jar again, but this time only coating the tip of her finger with honey before retreating her hand. Matthew finally understood her intentions when she moved her finger towards her crotch, and slowly layered and smeared her clitoris with the viscous liquid until there was none of it left on her finger and rested back, giving the crowd of people an inviting look.

      “Time for the experiment to begin!” Her hologram said.

      It didn’t take long, just a few seconds before the first ones started running with an urgent eagerness in their pace and then the whole crowd followed suit. Matthew watched her gaze as an anticipating smile formed in her lips, watching their strides between her insurmountable thighs and closing her eyes just before they reached her most sensitive piece of flesh.

      Her hologram suddenly flickered as scores of tiny little men and women enveloped her sex and overwhelmed her nerve-ends. Matthew on the other hand simply stared at the scene that unfolded beneath her crotch, watching the most ridiculous act of sexual gratification he could have ever thought of. They climbed the folds of her labia, crawling towards the essence that would quell their pain of hunger, fighting with the last piece of strength left in their bodies. But even Matthew could see that there was not enough for all of them, and the scramble began.

      Some started grabbing the ones above them on their legs, pulling them towards the ground and then trampling over them for better footing. Others pushed and shoved the weaker ones out of the way towards their destination, struggling for the scarce means of holding on to the cleanly shaven surface. All the violence, fighting and scuffle for the preposterous notion of climbing a vagina. That’s what she had reduced them to.

      Matthew saw her whole body tense when the first ones reached her clitoris and divulged into licking it clean of the nectar coating it, moaning in delight. She clenched her fists and threw her head back as more and more tiny people managed to reach their destination, quickly devouring all the honey. Her hologram was flickering violently now.

      With heavy breath, she moved her finger into the jar and again coated it with a thin layer of honey and then moved it towards her sex. Without much regard, she pummeled her finger through them and then flicked the remaining ones off her clit, sending them flying back into the ground and injuring many before she repeated the process of layering her clit and the area around with honey and the struggle for the sweet nectar renewed.

      Another wave of desperately hungry people fighting for their survival overloaded her pleasure nerves and sent ecstatic shivers through her body, causing her to moan loudly. Her lust was overwhelming her and several times she moved her hand short of her crotch, barely containing her need for release. Her sexual scents surrounded and thickened the air throughout the packed crowds but it didn’t deter them of their own needs. Still, there was far less honey than they needed, and Matthew knew it was deliberate by her.

      Barely being able to concentrate, the red-headed goddess moved her shaking hand towards the jar and dipped both her index and middle finger deep inside, sticking them with quite a large amount of honey, and moved it back towards her sex. But this time, she didn’t apply it to the surface. Instead, the crowds watched, unmoving, as the two fingers disappeared inside her love canal and thoroughly rubbed the flesh inside before they retreated without the honey but with a thick layer of cum coating them instead.

      Briefly, silence stretched throughout the crowd. They contemplated the situation, their minds considering. Matthew knew the outcome though. He wouldn’t have ever come up with even a simple thought experiment of this kind, let alone witness a real one first hand. It was the most brutal kind of sexual torture and rape that he could have ever imagined, but it was simple to predict. Either you risk it, or you die anyway.

      And the crowds of people risked it of course. They rushed towards the massive opening, their frail bodies trying to peel the folds of her labia away, trying to get to the treasure inside. But they couldn’t. They were too weak to even manage that, their strength barely being able to handle her colossal womanhood. She laughed at their utterly pathetic efforts, moving her hand and spreading it herself.

      Scores of people immediately streamed inside, one after another filling her without being forced at all. Even in the midst of the ridiculous scene, Matthew’s mind brought out the laws of crowd behaviour that governed such processes. The first ones that went in would never have the chance to get out, pressed by the crowd behind them. They would panic, of course, it must be hell inside, but the slow spread of information towards the back would mean that they would be pushed inside unwillingly until the breaking point and the whole crowd realizes something is wrong.

      And that’s exactly what happened. They filled her completely, tricked by a lie into a dark, hot and humid trap. Once their hunger quelled, panic replaced it. And she didn’t let them out of course. She shut her folds and used the ones on her clitoris to rub herself.

      Matthew could only imagine the dozens of flailing arms and legs pushing against her inner flesh, exciting her nerve-ends, sending thousands of electric impulses coursing through her body that, scanned with a MRI, would light up like a thousand fireworks. But he wouldn’t need that anyway. The erratic spasms that struck her body were enough to indicate her emotional state. Even her hologram had disappeared completely, whatever technology powering it unable to handle the female orgasm.

      For those outside, fear tipped the balance against hunger after the titanic body moved violently to crush some of them against her thighs, having long broken those servicing her clitoris beyond recognition. They ran towards the staircase while her sweat-covered body moved and she stood up on her knees and straddled them, one hand kneading her breasts while the other moved to shed her broken toys serving her clitoris and insert two fingers inside herself.

      As soon as she did, she threw her head back and screamed out loud.

      In those moments while she climaxed, Matthew could only think about what could possibly cause a person to literally kill with her sexual organ, trade dozens of lives of real, living, breathing people, for one orgasm. Sacrificing all their hopes and dreams, all their pasts and future plans, every step they made and every decision they took, only for them to end up being grinded into unrecognizable goo by her spasming love muscles inside her cunt, their entire existence having led to an end serving a brief flare of pleasure.

      Sex, rape and domination were themes that Matthew had dealt with many times throughout many cases, but what he had just witnessed was orders of magnitudes beyond even the most vile act he had ever come across.

      And as she stood up in the aftermath of the massacre, he locked eyes with her while she peeled her death canal open and let the mass of bloodied, broken bodies fall between her legs, causing complete hysteria at her feet. But she didn’t care about them anymore, she only smiled with the corner of her mouth, her eyes never leaving Matthew’s.

      “And?” She said. “Did you like this little demonstration?”

      Matthew simply stared at her for a few moments. He tried to say something at first, but his voice failed him. He had to shut his eyes, take a deep breath and clear his throat heavily before he could speak again. And he only wanted to say one word.

      “Why?”

      “Why?” She raised an eyebrow. “Isn’t that what you’re here for?”

      And then the wall blacked out, leaving Matthew stunned in silence.