- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To be continued... I think. Deponds on comments and what people think

Micro incorporated specialized in shrinking people. They had revolutionized the sexual industry with a variety of sex toys and shrinking down people for hire. Micro Incorporated had changed the meaning of prostitution. They hired people off the streets and injected them with the serum that would shrink them and make them durable to an average situation of being crushed. When a person 'rented' one of the beings the subject was given a suit that used Nano-bites to repair itself and the being in it in case they took a beating the serum itself couldn't handle. The casualty rate of Micro Inc. was 1 in 25. A high rate considering they had almost 50,000 employees. My name is Keyla Renolds and I work for Micro Inc.

 

I stand in the box that sits in the display window and patiently wait as people walk by and casually browse at the people who line the boxes. The crush suit they have us wear is see-through so the client can see the person they have rented out for the time being. The suit is equipped with jets so that we can fly around and make the experience more pleasurable for the client and have it a be a more interactive time with the consort (the name given to the beings rented out). The job is brutal to say the least, I have broken multiple bones in a night but I don't mind. It's one of the reasons I signed up for the job. The other is the pay but I won't go into that.

 

I look back at the passer-byers and wonder which one is going to be my new client. I look down at the blouse that I am wearing and think about how the red in it doesn't match the bright red color of my hair and it offsets my green eyes. A shadow falls over me and I see a woman's face peering into the glass. I don't hear anything because the cages are kept soundproof. She smiles sinisterly and I know that I am about to be rented out. I smile lightly because she looks like she has a vendetta that she wants to unleash and that means a world of hurt for me. The cage is unlocked and I get up off the wall and walk over to the hand that is waiting for me. I fit okay into the clerk’s hand because the consorts are kept an average of 4-8 inches tall. I switch on the mic with a blink of my eye so I can here what the brunette is saying. "I plan on having her back in four to five days tops." the clerk merely nods as he fills out the paperwork associated with taking one of us out for an extended stay. 

 

"On a scale of one to ten how violent do you plan on being with the consort?" the clerk asks.

"Um-" I shut the mike off so I don't hear the answer. It's not that I don't like hearing its just I like the surprise that comes with when the person gets home and we start our session. I turn the mike on because the person is looking at me.

"Keyla is one of the veterans around here. She has gone out almost 300 times. She is good at almost everything. She handles pain extremely well and is very evasive if you are looking for an exciting game of hide and seek. We ask that since she is a petite model that you keep her away from cars and children. The suite she is wearing should protect her from being run over and she has the highest dosage of the durability serum so you can do almost anything to her. As a standard policy we ask you don't expose the consort high levels of electricity or flush it down the toilet. We also ask that you don't run them through the garbage disposal or leave them in an open flame for over twenty minutes. Do you have any questions for Keyla or myself?"

 

"In case of an accident?" the woman asks lost in thought.

 

"If that happens leave Keyla where she is and the suit should have her back in action in twenty minutes. The suits have a very powerful power-source but we ask you let them recharge between brutal sessions for about ten minutes. That is when most consort fatalities happen. Will that be all?" the clerk asks.

 

"Yes it will. Thank you." the woman picked me up gentler than I thought she would.

"Please feed her at least three times a day. Or you might find her rummaging through your fridge." the clerk said as we left the store. I smiled to myself as I remember the memory.

 

"I hope you're in for a world of hurt because I have something special planned.” the woman said in a cold voice as she dropped me into her purse. I felt chills go up my spine as she got into her car. For one reason or another I was sure this would one of my last nights as a consort. 

 

 

Couple hours later

 

I was jolted awake as the woman hastily grabbed her purse out of the passenger seat. I looked over the on-board screen to see that I couldn't pick-up a gps signal. I calmed myself as I heard a house door open. I waited to be taken out of the purse and given a tour. It was another forty-five minutes before the woman dug me out of her purse.

 

"My name is Jasper. I've hired you because I need something to take my frustrations out on and I thought that one of you would be great for the job. I also want to feel the breaking of bones under me and you would be perfect for the job. They told me that you don't scream when I break one of your bones so I am going to make you scream like a little girl. When I am done with you, you'll either be dead or wish you were. The clerk told me that you could handle 225lb but I would have to be careful with the blows because the suit is only rate to 150. I hope you don't mind. I know that 75lbs is a big deal to you guys but I will do my best to keep you in one piece. If you beg for mercy I probably won't stop but I will take it into consideration. For beginners lets tire you out and then the fun can begin."

 

I could feel the excitement and the fear coursing through my veins as she set me on the counter top. "What you like me to do Jasper?"

 

"Dodge my hands and feet. Fly when possible. When you can't run anymore. Protect yourself as much as possible." I smiled feebly.

"My pleasure." I said as I set the suit to dodge mode with a couple of blinks.

She slapped her hands down on either side of me and the suit reacted by jumping me out of the way. I took off running towards the counter edge and she slapped her hand down right in front of me. The jet kicked in and propelled me backwards. 

" Come on girl. You're going to have to be faster than that." She taunted me as she slammed her hand down right behind me. She swatted me off the counter and across the room into the living room. The jets kicked in and I landed softly on the floor. Jasper came running at me stopping loudly to emphasize he superiority over me. I activated the jets and skidded between her stopping feet and onto the other side of her. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Come on, you're going to have to be faster than that" I told her. I took off running down a hall and in three paces she was right on my heels. I jumped into the air and activated the jets and zipped forward. I looked up in time to see the wall before slamming into it. The power meter on the suit dipped down to 75% as I landed on the floor. I saw her converse blacken out the hall lights and activated the jet to blast out of the way just in time to feel it slam to the ground. I took off and sprinted through an open door into what looked like her bedroom. The room had been prepared. Everything was on the ground and the closet door was shut. There was no place to hide and I heard the door slam behind me. 

"Guess who’s trapped now. I flew into the air just as she hurled a shoe and slammed me into a wall right above her bed. The shoe landed on top of me and I activated the jet to escape from under it.  I blasted full-force across the room and slammed into the oak dresser. The system blacked out for a second and then registered 35% power. I told the suit full force off the floor but Jasper appeared beside me in a flash. She raised her foot and I dodged rapidly to the side. "Something says your powers getting low based off the slowing of your reactions." She taunted as I flew across the room again. I tried to dodge the shoe as it hurtled towards me but the suit didn't have the power. The shoe slammed me into the wall right by her closet. I pushed it off and took off sprinting looking for a place to hide. Jasper stomped towards me and I activated the rocket to skip around her. Just as I was going to be in the clear the rocket sputtered out on me. I fell to the ground and tumbled. The suit flashed 15% in red letters that lit up the clear helmet to let the client know that power was getting low. Jasper smiled as she picked me up and hurled me across the room and into the wall. I slammed into the wall and landed on the floor bed. I tried to get up but I could already feel the soreness creeping into my bones as a shadow appeared over me. "Time to see what you're made of." Jasper said as she raised her converse-clad foot over my body. She tried to stomp on me but the suit shot me off to the side. "Still got some fight in you? That’s fine."

 

She picked me up again and hurled me against the floor directly in front of her. I slammed into the floor and heard a crack come from the suit. I looked at the power gauge to see it was at 10%. I tried to get up but the suit was like deadweight. Jasper walked over and picked me up before hurling me at the ground again. I landed with a thwack and in the flash of an eye I saw her converse before the world turned black. I felt the pressure of her foot on me. She wasn't grinding me into the carpet so I activated the thruster and shot out from under her foot. I tried to fly into the air only to be met by a hand swat to the ground. I slammed into the floor and in a flash she picked me up and slammed me into floor again. The cracks were spreading across the screen, signs that the suit needed a break. I tried to get up again but her foot was coming at me at 100 M.P.H. the force knocked the wind out of me and cracked the hued. On the suit. She pulled her foot back to see me. She smiled before stomping on me again. The power dropped to 8% when she slammed her foot into me a third time. She pulled her foot up and I felt myself floating as the suit had gotten wedged in the grips. "Now the fun begins,” She said. I watched her other foot leave the ground and I felt the g's as I hurtled to the ground. Hitting the ground happened in slow motion. The supports that kept the suit from crushing me snapped out like twigs. I felt her weight drive into me and crush me against the floor. I felt my collarbone snap along with two of my ribs. I could feel her balancing on one foot on top of me. The side-to-side movements popped my hips and back out of place along with dislocating my shoulders out of the sockets. She jumped into the air and landed on top of me again. The impact broke my femurs and ankles. I could taste the blood in my mouth from the bruised organs as she jumped again. The suit showed 1% on the shattered head up display. She landed on me a third time and my pelvis cracked under her weight. I screamed at the top of my lungs as my knees liquefied beneath her. I could feel the cracks forming in my ribs as she stood on me. The cracking echoed in my skull signaling that my body couldn’t handle her weight much longer. I heard her other foot touch the ground and she collapsed onto the bed behind her. She lifted the shoe that had me stuck to it and pulled the suit and me off of the bloodied sole. 

She hurled me across the room once again and I slammed into the wall before bouncing down onto her wooden desk chair. "Oh. It seems there is something on my chair. Let me kill it before I use the computer." She taunted as she walked over to me. I knew if she butt dropped me I would be finished. I couldn’t move anything to pull me off the chair and the suit barely registered my presence. She walked over slowly and turned around without at even looking at me as she started to sit in the chair. I activated the emergency power jet and shot myself off the chair. The suit went black as I flew across the room and slammed into yet another wall. I felt myself tumble down the wall before landing in something. I looked around to see that I had landed in one of her boots. I tried to activate any of the other functions but the suit had no more power left. I knew it would be at least ten minutes for the power core to recharge enough to activate the Nano-bots. The light darkened above me as Jasper lowered her foot into the boot. Her heel landed right on top of my chest.  Just her standing there was enough to slowly squeeze the air out of me as my ribs were compressed against the hard sole of the boot. "You shouldn't have ran I still have stuff planned for you. Just hang in there, I'm almost done." she rocked back on top of me and I felt my ribs strain against me as one of them punctured through my skin and another into my right lung. She stood there and I could feel the life slowly being crushed out of me as my bones cracked and fissure under the pressure. My hips separated from my legs and I finally blacked out from the pain, the suit letting out a high-pitched wail that my vitals were very low. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Okay? Suggestions?